[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RageAfterStorm: cryptoscist Youtuber pushing White identity memes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 346
Thread images: 94

File: 1498513158767.png (616KB, 852x606px) Image search: [Google]
1498513158767.png
616KB, 852x606px
This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.

RageAfterStorm GOES FULL 1488.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA

###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like R-A-S are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

I don't hate normal White identity folks, but you are being tools of globalist scum. Please wake up!!

JUST STOP!
>>
>>131796216
cryptofascist*
>>
>>131796216

Oy Vey! listening to that almost felt like going through anudda shoah. I think Ill go count my shekels now to calm myself down.
>>
>>131796216
>jumpcuts
Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: 1494402971622.png (328KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1494402971622.png
328KB, 1000x800px
>>131797281
You should not judge people based on group affiliation! Judge everyone as an individual. Be liberty loving and smart, don't fall into the trrap of "muh blood" mentality. Tribalism is not cool.

What makes Judaism so toxic is its tribal collectivist nature. (Not implying it's ALL JEWS but it's still a problem because a lot of times Judaism is just a group identity politics front, which rips America apart).
>>
File: how to sage.png (2KB, 183x83px) Image search: [Google]
how to sage.png
2KB, 183x83px
this ugly cunt still shilling her asinine channel?
>>
>>131796216
HNNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>131796216
go to sleep Allison. Advertize your Patreon supported crap elsewhere
>>
op you've been making this exact thread for a week now, first with lauren southern, now with this bitch
everyone on here knows you are doing this ironically, could you at least adjust your tactics so comes off as more authentic?
>>
>>131798265
It's gone. Starting to think the /ourgirl/ claims are true. Race realism is the second most forbidden redpill after all.
>>
>>131798265
She shut her patreon down to signal her total allegiance to racism, don't you get it?

The globalist are using idiots like her to press this "muh european blood" idealogy,

>>131798416
I'm exposing a new cryptofascist. I have been exposing identity politics for over a year on /pol/ now, go look at my record. I am unashamed.

I began to expose Laren Southern this week because it was a concerning trend that a lot of excellent ancap/libertarian aligned sources are shifting to the extreme idenetity-driven right.

I don't see why I should jus shut up about it. So far no one has shown why 'm wrong on this fucking issue, either.

zip it
>>
>>131797882
Please stop, I was a libertarian when I was 16. You aren't saving us, if you're smart one day you will become us.

Your belief system is simply a stepping stone, or a gateway to nat-soc. Soon you will realize that you are naive and that the other races aren't going to wake up or stop what they are doing to us, this includes the Jew.
>>
File: 1477901469991.jpg (46KB, 800x370px) Image search: [Google]
1477901469991.jpg
46KB, 800x370px
She isn't who any of yoju idiots think she is, she's part of the new wave of cryptofascist content online including Lana Lokteff, Tara McCarthy Lauren Southern and others I can't remember atm. But they all popped up recently OUT OF NOWHERE and started to parrot extreme identity "muh white blood" politics points.

It's so clear it's not organic, there is something very dark and fucked up happening. The globalists are doing something to our culture/sciety and I'm not even totally sure yet what it might be.

>>131798717
I will never betray my principles. And by the way folks like Lauren Southern and Chris Cantwell and Stefan Molyneux have essentially betrayed their principles.

People always tell me as an AnCap to go check out the cryptofascist Chris Cantwell who has a racist FAKE anarcho-capitalist libertarian show.

But no, I will NOT fuking fall into this trap. The entire fucking libertarian/an cap world is being targeted and ijacked by extreme identity politics insanity. We need to expose this.

I again just want to say /pol/ White identity folks are good people, they are just misled AF. They need to get the hell out of identity politics, BECAUSE THEY HAVE BECOME GLOBALIST TOOLS PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
>>
>>131799257
And this is why the right will never achieve anything again.
The moment you get support, you dismiss it, and end up in complete infighting.
>>
>>131799425
>Implying no one is already aware of this and actively trying to stop it
>>
>This video is not available in your country.

???
>>
File: reh.jpg (131KB, 684x800px) Image search: [Google]
reh.jpg
131KB, 684x800px
>>131799425
I don't consider myself as being in the same group as extreme White identity folks who base their entire politics on "muh people" or "muh tribe".

I am way mentally evolved out of any of that primitive tribalist/collectivist madness. I'm redpilled, you're NOT
>>
>>131799811
change your locale to burger
>>
File: ragejews.png (64KB, 642x303px) Image search: [Google]
ragejews.png
64KB, 642x303px
>>131796216

Cucks BTFO
>>
>It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.
Hmmm really makes you think... It's almost as if she is jumping on a bandwagon to efame... But I guess you are more in emotionally in touch with how women work like most faggots.
>>
>>131796216
Reminder that robotsex and space colonization are the only important issues
>>
>>131798636

Kill yourself.
>Ancap Flag
>On a Nat-Soc board

You're an embarrassment. Yeah just open the borders to immigrants to drive down wages and make the Jews their profits. Just let the Jews run their media conglomerates and banks and universities. Lolbergtarianism is crypto-liberalism. It's literally no different than the platform of the Democratic party except you try to wedge in a bit of nationalism somehow. But you can't be fucked to understand it's that freedom you give the kikes to run our government that undermines the nationlistic tendencies/goals you have.

This is a Nat-Soc board and none of your reddit shit is going to be taken seriously here. Fuck off. Them punching right is a great thing you retarded ass nigger.

Libertarianism died with Ron Paul. That's when we all woke up and realized we can't get what we want unless we put up a real fight.
>>
>>131796216
I'm a fascist, you're a fascist, he's a fascist, she's a fascist, everybody's a fascist. No one believes you actually know what that even means.
>>
#NotAllRacismIsWrong
It's group self preservation. Groups exist, if they didn't there would be no Jewish cabals, blacktivists, or anything of the sort. Groups do exist and it is an individual's duty to protect themselves by protecting their group.

When you fight against racism when a person is just protecting their group, you're wrong not them.
>>
>>131800204
Perfect women don't ex-
>>
>>131798636

>it was a concerning trend that a lot of excellent ancap/libertarian aligned sources are shifting to the extreme idenetity-driven right.

who gives a fuck. (((ancap))) and (((libertarianism))) are just as socially degenerate as liberalism, but with the libertarian (((free market))) die jüden can create monopolies and rip off the consumer easier.

so in short, go fuck yourself. there is literally nothing wrong with being proud of your identity, and you market obsessed cryptokikes would sell your countries heritage and culture down the river for a slightly better national GDP.

heil victory.
>>
File: noracemixing.jpg (43KB, 635x492px) Image search: [Google]
noracemixing.jpg
43KB, 635x492px
>>131800211

>whine all day about how bluepilled normies are
>some of them start coming to our side
>"dumb whore, she is just jumping on a bandwagon"

Kill yourself retard. She is actually risking a lot by attaching herself to such opinions in public, including legal action
>>
File: 48d.png (27KB, 527x409px) Image search: [Google]
48d.png
27KB, 527x409px
>>131799257
>>
File: image.jpg (319KB, 1524x1194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 1524x1194px
>>131796216
Posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread
>>
>>131800204
>>131800791
Sheeeeeeeeeeit
>>
File: reallymakesyouthinkfem.png (72KB, 449x498px) Image search: [Google]
reallymakesyouthinkfem.png
72KB, 449x498px
apparently our favorite house negress is going to whiteknight for her in her next video
despite the fact that retard Allison used the daily stormcuck as a source
Coping with her sister's rape really messed her up, didn't it?
>>
File: cryptofascism.jpg (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cryptofascism.jpg
78KB, 900x900px
>>131800211
N you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

look here at her face and u can see she is mentally quite MALE

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

>>131800426
Im forming a beachhead on this board for real center-right liberty loving individualists who see that racial division is A TOOL OF GLOBALISM

YOU ARE A GLOBALIST TOOL.
Wake up, you're only helpping the left by seeming evil and Nazi, retard
>>
File: 88.png (1MB, 1199x691px) Image search: [Google]
88.png
1MB, 1199x691px
>>131800791
The amount of kvetching over this video from the (((skeptic))) sodomites is amusing.
>>
>>131800484
>#NotAllRacismIsWrong
>#ActuallyYesItFUCKINGIs
>>
>>131801335
Leave, Tumblr.
>>
>>131796216
If she drops the choker and embrace christianity i might start t like her .
>>
>>131798636
>she's a cryptofacist
Wtf i love rageafterstorm now
Fuck off and die, better yet, go let commies tread over you while we facists fight them instead of crying about muh constitution
>>
She should start a Counter.Fund to replace her patreon, I bet she would get loads of betabucks on there.

She is legit attractive and should use those looks to repeat back political opinions I agree with in exchange for money
>>
File: 1498168358366.jpg (892KB, 1280x1751px) Image search: [Google]
1498168358366.jpg
892KB, 1280x1751px
>>131801222
>>131801335
You lot will hang right beside the commies.
>>
>>131800858
A lot of people on here hold individualist viewpoints and don't sign onto the "muh tribe" or "muh blood" worldview.

This board is openminded, not just for fucking Neo Nazis

>>131801222
and you can tell* she has a more male-like brain
>>
>>131801487
chokers are hot
>>
It's incredible to me how dishonest the "skeptics" like Sargon, Kraut, and Jeff Holiday are on the topic of race.

To this day they ALL continue to dodge a debate with TheAltHype because they know they'll lose. Holiday's excuse is that thealthype misrepresented Holiday which is a complete fucking lie. Holiday just misinterpreted what TheAltHype said.

It's annoying as fuck that these faggots just pick and choose "dumb" race realists to argue with so they look smart, while ignoring the race realists who would utterly destroy them.
>>
File: ragenazi.jpg (47KB, 526x569px) Image search: [Google]
ragenazi.jpg
47KB, 526x569px
>>131801281

Really opened my eyes to how cucked many of those anti-SJW cunts are. Not agreeing with her is understandable but that Computing Forever nu-male cuck was actually saying "pls stop this Rage I promoted you in my last video!"
>>
>>131799811
same shit for me
use hooktube, it works there
>>
>>131801508
I hate communism, retard, because IT'S COLLECTIVISM

Racial collectivism (i.e. "muh tribe" or "racism") is just as bad.

Be center-right. People who aren't center-right are usually stupid dickheads anyway. You need to understand you're falling right into the globalist trap! Jackass!
>>
>>131801639
>>131801678
I'm hearing there will be a debate on this topic, maybe althype will make an appearance. I'm hoping Jared Taylor or Molyneux will.
>>
>>131799937
Ok, worked. ty

It's funny how anything white person does is racist, there's even "subconcious racism"... How can people be so stupid to believe that?
>>
>>131799903
you sound like a retard conspiracy theorist
>>
File: women.jpg (421KB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
421KB, 2400x2400px
>>131796216

When did you realize that seemingly intelligent women are basically just LARPERS; You can litterally see her regurgitating bottom of barrel memes like "we wuz kangz and shieet" instead of making any useful or authentic point; the very fact that they thing youtube is an appropriate platform for their opinions hint at the underlying voyeuristic motivations.
>>
>>131801639
>kraut
Why the fuck do people still watch this cuck?
>>
>>131801222

>(I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

jesus christ m8 get a fidget spinner or something to calm your autism
>>
>>131801639
>skeptics" like Sargon, Kraut, and Jeff Holiday are on the topic of race.
they are center-left, they don't get it.

Real rightwingers are libertarian and much more pro-Trump. Sargon supported Trump but only because he hated Hillary.

WE NEED A CENTER-RIGHT FUCKING REVOLUTION IN AMERICA AND FUCKING END THE LIBERALS AND THE FAR RIGHT OR WE'RE TOAST AS A COUNTRY
>>
>>131801943
On a tier list of those who are the most familiar with the nuances of the science/research on the issue it'd go as follows:
thealthype > molyneux > taylor

I really like Molyneux and Taylor but I think thealthype is one of the best representatives for race realism.
>>
>>131796216
Shut the fuck up you worthless CIA tool.
Where the fuck did you faggots come from?
Is this the new strategy?
If you're not racist then you are a retard.
>>
>>131798717
16? hah get on my level 12 bitch
>>
>>131796216

I checked her DNA profile and she has a direct lineage to Adolf
>>
>>131801908
>IT'S COLLECTIVISM
Boofuckinghoo you gigantic pussy. Fuck you.
>>
>>131802146
Well I hope he does as well. If you're on twitter talk to Tara Mcarthy.
>>
>>131802146
The Alt Hyp is run by cryptofascist and all aro8und weirdo Ryan Faulk, who has basically spent his life trying to kickstart "muh white race" idntity politics into gear.

DON'T YOU RETARDED FUCKS GET IT??! IDENTITY POLITICS IS RAPING, PILLAGING AND SLAUGHTERING AMERICA TO FUCKING SMITHEREENS! WAKE THE FUCK UP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

U DON'T SOLVE ANTIWHITE RACISM BY BECOMING PROWHITE RACIST
JUST CONDEMN ALL KIND OF RACISM AND BE A FUCKING INDIVIDUAL
NOT A WEAK TRIBE MEMBER WHO NEEDS "MUH PEOPLE"
>>
>>131801908
>lul its all a trap do nothing
Fuck off, I'm punching left you moron. Go buy your super male vitality from alex jones and jerk off to leann macadoo
>>
>>131801955
the reason why people had a problem with her video is because she used no credible sources. She disregarded Occam's Razor and jumped to the conclusion that the IQ difference should be attributed to genetics while completely dismissing other factors like epigenetics, diet, lifestyle choices, ghetto culture, shitty parents, high dropout rates or even air pollution
>>
File: 4555.jpg (27KB, 880x495px) Image search: [Google]
4555.jpg
27KB, 880x495px
>>131796216
>You can't watch this vid in your country.

What? Why?
>>
>>131802134
>FUCKING END THE FAR RIGHT
You need to fuck off faggot.
>>
>>131802288
As hitler 2.0 gonna need proofs
>>
>>131802477
change your locale to North America
>>
>>131801908
are you legit fucking retarded
your argument here is

>If you don't believe what I believe, you're a st-stupid d-dickhead!!!

Also stop using exclamation points it makes you come across like a fucking child.
>>
>>131802452
great post
>>
>>131802385
Thealthype really wants to have a live debate/conversation against race-deniers so if Tara can set that up she should come on her show. I'll ask him about it.

>>131802430
Yea I love Ryan Faulk even if he is a literal faggot.
>>
>>131796216
She's /our girl/.

Haters fuck off jews.
>>
File: Crush_Globalism.jpg (74KB, 977x568px) Image search: [Google]
Crush_Globalism.jpg
74KB, 977x568px
You idiot, you can't NOT play id politics if others are playing it, and the left WILL NOT stop playing it, until it is utterly crushed.

The left and mudslimes are being used to fuck over the West, and they are effective enemies of the ppl. Either they get removed from the West, or the West dies, that simple. I would like the West to survive, but I don't know if enough ppl want it or have the balls to support it (many cucked and apathetic ppl), time will tell how it goes, but it won't be pretty, and if you think convincing white western ppl to stop the id politics stuff will prevent shit from hitting the fan, you're in for a rude awakening. Good thing that if the left and the mudslimes win (they are going to become one thing only) and the West is truly fucked, they will start to turn on each other and the West will be like most ME, a piece of shit violent dust bowl. Have a good evening :^)
>>
>>131802477

The kikes shut her down:

https://twitter.com/RageAfterStorm/status/879289257965355008
>>
>>131802607
you don't know a strawmanning larper when you see one, do you?
>>
>>131802430
>IDENTITY POLITICS IS RAPING, PILLAGING AND SLAUGHTERING AMERICA TO FUCKING SMITHEREENS!
America'a already dead. America was a white nation. The America that you supposedly love is a bullshit impostor. The melting pot is globalist bullshit.
>>
>>131801222
>Im forming a beachhead on this board for real center-right liberty loving individualists who see that racial division is A TOOL OF GLOBALISM

You know what? Keep doing what you're doing instead. You're doing a great job of turning people away from this. Never stop an enemy when he is messing up.
>>
>>131801487
>lithuanian christcuck
the fuck
>>
>>131802647
You all need to study her mindset / brain type because there is crazy shit going on, see this post for more info I collected >>131801222

>>131802647
>>131802647
lmfao my great grandpa was a Jew, that piss u off? I'm 1/8 Jewish so according to Neo Nutzis I should burn 1/8 of myself off hahahahah

>>131802727
>America'a already dead.
THATS WHAT THE FUCKING FEDS WANT U TO THINK IDIOT, YOU'RE BELIEVING GLOBALIST BULLSHIT
>>
>>131801200
>our favorite house negress
josephine?
>>
File: 1498480388148.png (955KB, 512x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498480388148.png
955KB, 512x1024px
>>131796216
Thanks for letting me know about her channel, good to see more white women getting #woke to the racial issue.

By the way, I hope you know that anarchism is a complete meme. It still blows my mind that people think that there are different types of anarchism. In reality anarchism is simply the absence of any governance or law. Without the government to support you you larping faggots would get crushed so quickly it's not even funny. Then, the only way you could enforce your gay ideology is by force, de facto becoming the state.
>>
>>131802849
>You're doing a great job of turning people away from this
You wish this was true SO HARD but the stormtards are working overtime to shut the truth down because they can't handle it!
>>
>>131802931

Tree of Logic. Josephine is bluepilled on race, she was arguing against Rage and Tara.
>>
>>131796216
Why the fuck is this cunt not banned
STOP SHILLING THE EXACT SAME THREAD EVERY DAY
>>
>>131802645
I'm watching his response to that sodomite with the dreadlocks.
>>
>>131802931
tree. One day she hosts Lana who larps using nazi terminology like operation Reinhard which was a plan to mass murder thousands of hundreds of Poles, then she makes a video where she sucks Polish dick. WTF?
>>
>>131801222
>reddit
Fuck off faggot, libertarianism will get us nowhere- it is a losing strategy.
If we don't fight we will die. Either join us or fuck off.
>>
>>131803147
where can i see these debates?
>>
>>131796216
>This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist.
Good

one more on our side, one less on your side :^)
>>
>>131803375
not out yet
>>
File: image.jpg (98KB, 731x426px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 731x426px
>>131803028
you're black aren't you
>>
>>131803303
just bantz, lad
>>
File: 1498158119705.jpg (170KB, 1072x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1498158119705.jpg
170KB, 1072x1440px
>>131802430
I'm not even American but it's obvious that what's destroying America are the blacks, beaners and Jews. Racism is the healthy, natural instinct all people have to prefer their own and shun outsiders. All other races are far more racist than whites, it's pointless trying to stop it because they will never stop, beaners want to live with beaners and blacks want to live with blacks. The only people who are really forced to be non-racist are whites which puts us at a massive disadvantage to the other races who do have a very big sense of their group and working to keep their group strong and protecting it from outside threats.
>>
>>131803303
Are you jewish?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Wa6k1Q8gsw
>>
>>131803442
oh you meant Josephine v Allison? it was on J's twitter
>>
>>131796216
>autarchic nationalists with closed societies are helping the globalists
But how? Read some Hoppe if you want to be a libertarian. You can even try Rothbard if Hoppe is 2goy4u.
>>
>>131803710
this is such evil vile dark shit, please stop being a far right nutjob!
>>
Just a reminder the skeptic community is made up of genetic dead ends.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pefRI8Lie-8
>>
>>131803890
>please stop being a far right nutjob!
beg for it
>>
>>131803771
>Hoppe
the man who sold out libertarianism by cuddling up to fascism.

No thanks. I'm too smart for you.
>>
File: Truth about libertarian.jpg (42KB, 480x471px) Image search: [Google]
Truth about libertarian.jpg
42KB, 480x471px
>>131796216
>ancap/libertatrian kiddies
Ah i remember good days back in 2012 when i was raging libertarian Ron Paul fag, thinking that everything can be fixed with doze of liberty and freedom...

But then i became a wage slave for 2 years and experience worst shit imaginable.
Then i was surrounded by niggers in Atlanta and experienced literally african tier chimpout. Niggers and spics were smashing cars, windows and destroying rest of private property. This was my first experience of "/pol/ was right again".

I then realised that my movement was full of teen neets who never experienced what real world really looks like and my policies won't ever help a simple hard working american worker.
>>
File: Screenshot at Juni 29 23-09-05.png (371KB, 647x738px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot at Juni 29 23-09-05.png
371KB, 647x738px
>>131800204
Calling out the jew multiple times on (((social media))) while showing your face is both the bravest and stupidest thing I've seen.
But at least she seems sincere, unlike these band wagon hopping alt light "muh based black guy XD kek" faggots.
>>
File: images (10).jpg (8KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
8KB, 260x194px
>>131799903
>tfw too mentally evolved to survive the rising tide of color
>>
>>131804036
Just how did he sell out libertarianism? Is full autonomy on your private property not libertarianism anymore?
>>
>>131804036
>>131803890
If you kill your enemies, they win!
>>
>>131804135
People can't hide forever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIb8v1Dskig
>>
>>131802922
Point to where the American dream is then you stupid nigger.
The globalists have stripped away our identity and mongrelized our country.
You're a useful idiot.
>>
>>131803890
You're a liberal cunt.
>>
>>131804386
I'm center-right
>>
>>131803890

Get used to it, this is only the beginning.
>>
>>131804295
>mongrelized our country
No HUMAN is a "MONGGEREL"
>>
File: rageshoah.jpg (31KB, 637x382px) Image search: [Google]
rageshoah.jpg
31KB, 637x382px
>>131804135
She is practically barring herself from ever working for any multinational corporation with an HR department by doing this. I wonder if she realizes that. Anyway, nice to see someone with actual balls. I laughed my ass off at the """skeptic""" youtubers who tried to "give her another chance" and wanted her to disavow this stuff. As if you can go back to being bluepilled on race after being a race realist.
>>
>>131804581
No, you're a cuckservative. You're a useful idiot who wants to sell out to the left.
>>
File: image.jpg (229KB, 1220x820px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229KB, 1220x820px
>>131804581
You're a cuck
>>
>>131804692
Shitskins are subhuman.
We split from them over 100000 years ago.
>>
File: saucy.jpg (71KB, 886x888px) Image search: [Google]
saucy.jpg
71KB, 886x888px
>>131796216

I'd like to bounce her on my cock for a while, though.
>>
>>131801222
she somehow got the frame of her glasses to go around her neck
>>
>>131796216

THERE IS NO INTELLIGENT OPPOSITION TO WHITE NATIONALISM
>>
>>131804706
they were right to be skeptical about that half assed video, see
>>131802452
there are many politically incorrect redpills about race but Allison completely fucked that attempt to redpill people by using shitty methodology
>>
File: ! Said the last libertarian.png (329KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
! Said the last libertarian.png
329KB, 600x337px
>>131804581
Nah, dude.
Your just a weak lefty kid who doesn't like endgame of liberalism.
>>
She's a larping cunt that swallowed the kool-aid of the three or four stormfag trolls that still post in /pol/
>>
>>131796216
>This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor.

Jared Taylor isn't Fascist.
>>
>>131804848
She has a male brain as explained in this post >>131801222

How can someone like HER by your type? Sick!
>>
File: 9149149.jpg (35KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
9149149.jpg
35KB, 600x657px
Coming on /pol/ to share your outrage about racism
>>
>>131798636
>She shut her patreon down to signal her total allegiance to racism, don't you get it?

Or, some people find it degrading to beg for money online.
>>
>>131805080
HE WROTE A FUCKING BOOK CALLED WHITE IDENTITY, IDIOT, WAKE THE FUCK UP. THIS IS A PROBLEM. IDENTITY ACTIVISTS LIKE HIM ARE SUBVERTING AND BRAINWASHING WHITE PEOPLE AND THUS ENSURING A RACE WAR HAPPENING.
>>
File: 250px-Pol_logo.png (90KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pol_logo.png
90KB, 250x250px
>>131796216
You should go back to plebbit. On /pol/ fascism is an ideology, not an insult.
>>
>>131805244
CAPS LOCK

please stop
>>
>>131805244
OH BOY GOD FORBID WHITE PEOPLE FIGHT BACK

War is upon you, whether you would have it or not. Die kneeling or die standing with us, with a chance at life.
>>
File: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Jew.jpg (61KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Jew.jpg
61KB, 500x482px
>>131805244
STOP RACE WAR, GOY!!!!
>>
File: zero.jpg (40KB, 483x362px) Image search: [Google]
zero.jpg
40KB, 483x362px
>>131805083
>How can someone like HER by your type? Sick!

Listen, m8. I've fucked a lot of hot chicks that I didn't agree with ideologically. Who the fuck cares.
>>
File: 1251656680738.png (310KB, 542x427px) Image search: [Google]
1251656680738.png
310KB, 542x427px
>>131796216
Fuck off, shill. Every time you make this thread, you hide behind a selectable flag. We know you're this youtuber and you're just shilling your bullshit for (you)s. Take a hike.
>>
>>131804985
>they were right to be skeptical about that half assed video, see
Amazing how they avoided this video..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUs2ZdLksSc
>>
File: 2nd-amendment-for-dumbasses.png (452KB, 1000x3685px) Image search: [Google]
2nd-amendment-for-dumbasses.png
452KB, 1000x3685px
>>131796216
This bitch needs to learn to speak AMERICAN
>>
File: 1497873118546.jpg (95KB, 639x812px) Image search: [Google]
1497873118546.jpg
95KB, 639x812px
>>131797882
thinks lolbertarianism can work in a nonwhite country lol
>>
>>131803905
God damn.
He sounds like more of a little bitch than me.
"Making this video took so much effort."
Fuck off.
I have self discipline issues and I know what it means to work against yourself.
A guy uploading weekly or daily is not putting effort into just commenting on someone else's views.
Even if you disagree with them you're just commenting on what they say.
Cripes, I almost had respect for him last year.
Now I know why I never watched more than one or two of his videos.
>>
>German

If someone told me she was a Turk I'd believe them. If she told me she was a German I wouldn't.
>>
>>131805517
SHE
HAS
A
MALE
BRAIN

SHE'S BASICALLY A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY. THIS IS THE KIND OF GIRL WHO DOES THIS.

SHE PRETENDS TO BE "OH IM A NICE SWEET CUTE CUDDLY FUN SASSY CUTEY GIRL" BUT REALLY SHE JUST PUSHES A RADICAL EXTREME POLITICS MESSAGE LIKE A MAN WOULD

THIS SHIT IS HOW THE SOVIET UNION STARTS, MORON

I EXPLAIN HOW HER BRAIN IS MALE IN THIS POST >>131801222, TAKE HEED AND WAKE THE FUCK UP

>>131805569
NOT hiding my locale
>>
File: 1498680487255.jpg (58KB, 700x639px) Image search: [Google]
1498680487255.jpg
58KB, 700x639px
>>131796216
>>
>>131799903
So put your money where your mouth is. Go live in Detroit. I bet you wouldn't last 2 weeks.
>>
>>131806034
didnt she stop her patreon?
>>
>>131805083
male brain in a female (female) body

what more could somebody want ?
>>
>>131806192
Yeah she did
>>
>>131805842
I don't want to sound harsh but I'd love to see him swing from a tree.
>>
File: 1498750533048.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498750533048.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
>e-celb trash
Back to redbit sweetie
>>
>>131806032
Gas yourself kike lover, "dems are the real racists, fighting them is what they want" she's perfect. A cuck, and afraid of women? Granted there are bad ones, but still. Explains alot.
>>
File: 1487370101377.jpg (185KB, 723x956px) Image search: [Google]
1487370101377.jpg
185KB, 723x956px
>>131805244
>implying it's better that white people just get brainwashed into racemixing themselves into self destruction.
>>
>>131804581
Kek avatar fagging plese get out
>>
File: Ancap.png (267KB, 1454x993px) Image search: [Google]
Ancap.png
267KB, 1454x993px
>>131806032
Judging on how obnoxious your posts are and using caps.
This is either a bait thread or it's another libertarian summerfag still triggered by racism.
>>
>>131806032
>THIS SHIT IS HOW THE SOVIET UNION STARTS, MORON

#1 No one gives two shits about your fucking opinion

#2 I don't take advice from 12 yo kidz

#3 You're a larping flag bitch
>>
>>131805225
Open your eyes faggot she is a dumb internet whore.
>>
>>131806585
nah hes been there for years

i think hes been on 8ch too but hes probably banned there because their mods are actually modding the place
>>
File: bye bye kike.png (266KB, 980x742px) Image search: [Google]
bye bye kike.png
266KB, 980x742px
>>131806671
>>
>>131805971
>t. blind
>>
>>131796216
She is pretty much the perfect woman. I would marry her.
>>
File: cryptowh0re.jpg (37KB, 820x551px) Image search: [Google]
cryptowh0re.jpg
37KB, 820x551px
>>131806202
She isn't really cute adorable and innocent and sweet like she wants you to think, SHE IS CRYPTOFASCIST AND COMPLETELY DECEITFUL, SHE HAS A MALE NERD BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY

SHE IS A SLEEPER CELL FOR RADICALISM ANDYOU IDIOTS CAN'T EVEN SEE IT.

Pay close attention to her face/eyes/everything and you will see there is something perverse and unnatural in her. Women thinking more like men makes them even more dangerous.

r/theredpill will help you stop being a dumbass on women, never trust an intelligent female who is obviously using her brain for some dark shit.

She's laughing at u behind her back, you're all her SHEEP

>>131806202
this post also proves you have a tranny fetish
>>
wow OP you sure showed us with your hot opinions
>>
There are far too many threads on this one kike money-grabber to be a coincidence.

Stop trying to sell us this slut. I'm inches from crowdfunding her assassination. I'm so sick of seeing her punchable face.
>>
These girls are mixing you
>>
>>131806901
>this post also proves you have a tranny fetish
i dunno man you kinda sound like a bigot

i think youre radicalizing yourself dude
>>
File: 1415982705753.jpg (15KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1415982705753.jpg
15KB, 250x241px
>>131806671

Says the cunt who is probably afraid of attaching his name/face to his real opinions. Gas yourself heeb
>>
>>131806901
Libertarianism only works in high trust aka white communities you idiot you should be thanking her
>>
>>131806585
>This is either a bait thread

>obnoxious caps abuse
>exclaimation points
>explicit virtue-signalling
of all places, I would expect /pol/ to be the one place where people can tell a troll
>>
>>131804091
Trump would not be president without Hispanic and Indian males. Show some basic respect.
>>
File: typicalchristkeks.jpg (1MB, 1137x1649px) Image search: [Google]
typicalchristkeks.jpg
1MB, 1137x1649px
>>131806671
>flag
never trust a fucking crusaderscum
>>
>>131807023
I'm center-right not a cvck or a fucking liberal piece of shit.

I would NEVER make trannies or fetish shit illegal - but it still is disgusting and wrong!
>>
>>131804706
>>She is practically barring herself from ever working for any multinational corporation with an HR department by doing this.
Yeah, you'd have to wonder what kind of a background someone her age has to have to be able to afford it.

But you won't. Thinking is hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 500x417px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 500x417px
>>131806901
>>131807023
yeah whats wrong with trannies dude are you some kinda FAR RIGHT BIGOT
>>
>>131807168
>but it still is disgusting and wrong!
here you go, you are now officially a nazi according to the world. welcome brother
>>
File: 1497387673333.jpg (149KB, 1200x1808px) Image search: [Google]
1497387673333.jpg
149KB, 1200x1808px
>>131807168
how can y'all take bait this obvious
>>
File: the normies know.png (101KB, 370x491px) Image search: [Google]
the normies know.png
101KB, 370x491px
>>131796216
kek you realise we know you shill yourself here right?
>>
An-caps and Fash are both retarded. Imperialism is where it is at.
>>
File: 1486198315820.png (438KB, 682x504px) Image search: [Google]
1486198315820.png
438KB, 682x504px
>>131806901
>SHE IS A SLEEPER CELL FOR RADICALISM ANDYOU IDIOTS CAN'T EVEN SEE IT.
she's not a sleeper cell you retard, she's not doing anything underhanded she's openly preaching white nationalism which is only 'radical' in the modern cucked paridgm. All of the founding fathers would be considered radical white nationalists by today's standards.

This male brain shit is retarded, although I will say that I agree women should not be involved with politics on the whole but they can be useful as propaganda tools.
>>
>>131807210

Or maybe she doesn't realize the gravity of these actions because she is 19?
>>
File: page 10.jpg (294KB, 1139x1600px) Image search: [Google]
page 10.jpg
294KB, 1139x1600px
>>131806764
>>131807065
>>131807125
wew divide and conquer, go back to redit we don't appreciate internet celebs bandwagoning off us for publicity.

>>131806949
this
>>
>>131796216
>that prognathus
i smell (((anglo))) cryptojew
still, woodberry and create mischlings with
>>
File: ddsd.jpg (37KB, 486x690px) Image search: [Google]
ddsd.jpg
37KB, 486x690px
>>131807303
>how can y'all take bait this obvious

Not much else to do on a Thursday afternoon.
>>
>>131799257
You ancaps are always cute. You fail to realize that if people don't play by your rules, in this case acting in a tribalistic manner, they'll beat you. Same as someone that doesn't give a fuck about the NAP while you hold it up as a sacred cow.

Have fun being ideologically superior when you're dead. Faggot.
>>
File: DDKevh-XoAA8o8x.jpg (67KB, 943x839px) Image search: [Google]
DDKevh-XoAA8o8x.jpg
67KB, 943x839px
>>131806901
>SHE IS CRYPTOFASCIST
failing to see the problem with this
>>
File: 1486198581541.jpg (311KB, 1200x803px) Image search: [Google]
1486198581541.jpg
311KB, 1200x803px
>>131807322
what about fascist imperialism? check mate democuck
>>
>le redpilled woman XDDD
fuck off
>>
>>131807441
>divide and conquer
then why are you shitting on someone who is on our side?
nice pic, schlomo.
>>
>>131807441
>we
Im sure what you meant to say is "oy vey how dare the goyim talk about race realism and slowly bring the youth towards European nationalism"
>>
File: varg.png (140KB, 208x206px) Image search: [Google]
varg.png
140KB, 208x206px
>>131807441

You're not fooling anyone kike. You're shitting your pants because the normies are waking up.
>>
>>131796216
go away kike
>>
>>131807360
Focus on her eyes and skull shape, she has a clear male brain compared to most women, usually girls with a more male brain are uglyer and look more male than this, but she is lucky.

She is using this to push White nationalism on people who will think she's just a nice sweet girl.

I'm telling you, focus on her eyes, skull shape and expressions, she is clearly a MUCH MORE MALE BRAIN THAN IS TYPICAL FOR FEMALES. (meaning she thinks more logically and abstract)

Wake the FUCK up
>>
>>131801200
that one negress with the huge tits and horn-rimmed glasses?
>>
>>131807588
>Francoism, Falangism
>White Nationalism
Pick one
>>
>>131807693
she's not redpilled, BEING A FUCKNG IDENTITYARIAN COLLECTIVIST IS NOT THE TRUE REDPILL
>>
She's a rapist :D
>>
>>131807890
whats the real redpilled. drumpf ? get the fuck out fucking retarded normie
>>
>>131807890
You aren't the authority on who is or isn't redpilled.
>>
>>131807832
tree of logic
no bully my blackfu
>>
>>131805569
It's not Allison numbnuts, this guy does this with other youtubers all the time. Also funny how everyone on /pol thinks they're so sharp but can't catch on to transparent satire.
>>
File: 1498693354577.jpg (223KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1498693354577.jpg
223KB, 1024x768px
>>131807841
implying i can't pick and mix to make the ideal form of fascism
>>
>>131808057
no italians this time
>>
>>131796216

I wanna drink her cuntjuice, while she calls me Herr Sturmführer.
>>
>>131808057
A White Nationalist Socialist Monarchy? That's my dream, reality one day
>>
>>131807322
I like the idea of anarcho-capitalism, and I also like the idea of democracy.

The problem is that there are too many fucking braindead lowlives in the west (speaking of the UK in particular) for democracy to be beneficial. Even with the growing support for political extremes, democracy means that this always results in centrist bullshit that tries to please both sides. Labour and Conservatives are both sides of the same shekel, and nothing gets done.

Imperialism / monarchy is disastrous with a weak or corrupt leader, but with a strong and righteous leader the executive powers benefit the country far more than the collective ideologies
>>
>>131808032
>Also funny how everyone on /pol thinks they're so sharp but can't catch on to transparent satire.

this a thousand times.
>>
>>131796216
>BASED whore repeating shit she has seen in other videos for 9 min
Better pull out the credit card and donate to her patreon
>>
>>131808334
she doesn't have a patreon sperg
>>
File: ragepatreon.png (46KB, 636x305px) Image search: [Google]
ragepatreon.png
46KB, 636x305px
>>131808334

Fuck off retard
>>
File: hmmmm.png (855KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
855KB, 900x900px
what's she thinking about /pol?
>>
FUCK OFF WITH YOUR E-CELEBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB
>>
File: 1498703830231.png (39KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498703830231.png
39KB, 200x200px
>>131808148
well naturally they are even white
>>
>>131800204

Would marry.
>>
>>131807692
Wrong party, but Imperialism is far better in every aspect to fascism. Fascism is a weak shitty version of Imperialism that only lasts as long as the dictator that rules it while imperialism can last forever. Also, you clearly don't know the difference between Democrat and Repub, so you are not American, and the only reason you hate Imperialism is because you know only American Imperialism is feasible to conquer the planet. Have fun being annexed by America you faggot, while we rape your resources to turn humanity into a galactic empire and save the human race.
>>
>>131808471

Hopefully about breeding with me.
>>
>>131808471
me, I hope.
>>
>>131808471
>how will we gas the Jews this time?
>what if hitler is bannon and bannon is barron trump?
>i bet hitler would've hated niggers if he lived with them
>>
>>131808421
>>131808415
RASIDF pls go.

Now look into her eyes and tell me there isn't some evil fucked up shit going e is some kind of globalist plant. Also her brain is distinctly masculine.

LOOK the evidence IS HIDING IN PLAIN SITE >>131808471
>>
>>131808421
oh hi
found the autistic finn white knight that goes to EVERY thread on female e-celeb youtuber to defend them
>>
>>131808597
great minds think alike.
>>
>>131808471
the cure to this
▶AntiSJW▶Libertarian
nigga's autism

why is this board even replying to him? he's clearly fucking retarded and seems to think that repeating his opinion five times in CAPS LOCK WITH LOADS OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!! is being persuasive
>>
File: 1486668695982.png (1MB, 928x773px) Image search: [Google]
1486668695982.png
1MB, 928x773px
>>131796651

Jesus fucking christ its you again.

Shut the fuck up.

You are trying to convince anons on a persian automotive enthusiasts form to give up identity politics. kill yourself.

one day you will no longer be 14.

GO
BACK
TO
REDDIT
>>
>>131797882
>What makes Judaism so toxic is its tribal collectivist nature.
Do you really not realize that almost every influential (((libertarian))) thinker was a Jew?

Ask any Jew in America what their political opinions are. They are either libertarian or fully fledged Marxists.
>>
>>131808645
...where did the reptilians touch you?
>>
Why would anyone write a coherent article when they can just rant and jumpcut edit for 5-10 min like a true true youtube e-celeb intellectual!!!

BASED 5-10 min jumpcut youtube ebeggar intellectuals!!!!!
>>
>>131808421
Economic method.
>Reduce the price now.
>Attract consumers.
>Loyalty from consumers
>Rise prices
>Loyal consumers keep buying the product despite the price
Literally one of the first things you learn about economy. The price here is zero of course.
>>
>>131808471
>Anonymous (ID: e1DSphSZ) 06/29/17(Thu)14:51:53 No.131808471▶
>File: hmmmm.png (855 KB, 900x900)
>what's she thinking about /pol?

I'll let you know when I lay the pipe to her.
>>
File: 1498565254035.jpg (15KB, 206x204px) Image search: [Google]
1498565254035.jpg
15KB, 206x204px
>>131808674

>gets his arguments dismantled
>immediately changes the topic

Yep, leftist spotted.
>>
>>131808674
Hey look its the mgtow clown who changes his ip every 10 minutes to shit on any thread with a women.
>>
>>131808697

You have top tier taste in women, my baltic friend
>>
>>131808801
I don't believe EVERY conspiracy theory, retard, but if you think all these fcryptofascist "muh White identity" people just POPPED OUT OF NOWHERE OVERNIGHT WITH NO FUCKING COORDINATED PLAN, YOU'RE BRAINWASHED AND STUPID
>>
>>131802452
>hurr durr Occam's Razor is an argument
you dumb fucking nigger
genetics do affect potential iq, with clear differences between races even if you control for environment factors.
>>
>>131808976
WHOA DUDE go smoke some weed faggot
>>
>>131807772
OK, if by male you mean intelligent then yes, I will grant you she does seem to be far more intelligent than most women.

Also, failing to see why she can't be a nice sweet girl and a white nationalist, in fact, national socialism is an ideology that encourages women to return to the home and their natural feminity.

I am awake you retard. Maybe once you turn twenty you will realise that anarchism is not a political ideology, it is the lack of a dominant ideology. It is chaos by definition. Obviously you've never had to live in the real world but you would quickly learn how much bullshit your pansy little NAP is when someone holds a gun to your head. The strong survive and the strongest GROUP will dominate a territory and form a nation that aligns with it's will and vision.

White people must organise as a group in order to defend ourselves against other groups that organise in their best interests.

By the way, even if you are 1/8 kike that would still be acceptable to the nazis in Germany. Just a thought.
>>
File: 1495136784223.jpg (201KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1495136784223.jpg
201KB, 1200x1195px
>>131808929
>LOL YOU DONT SUPPORT MY E-WHORES WITH NO ORIGINAL THOUGHTS WHO JUST REGURGITATE SHIT THEY HAVE HEARD ONLINE IN 5-10 MIN VIDEO FORMAT WITH JUMPCUTS - YOU MUST BE A LEFTIST
THIS!!! upvoted!!!
Shills btfo!!! based god emperor!!!

MAGA AND SHADILAY
>>
>>131809094
>he mocks substances banned by the fucking TPTB
WHY DO YOU THINK THEY BANNED THEM, DINGUS? YOU'RE INSANE!

weed=/=meth

Shrooms might help you stop being a retarded dickhead.
>>
>>131799257
>I again just want to say /pol/ White identity folks are good people, they are just misled AF.
You've obviously never lived or worked in an environment where whites aren't a decisive majority. Blacks literally talk openly about killing you.
>>
File: lMAk7SQ.png (224KB, 650x637px) Image search: [Google]
lMAk7SQ.png
224KB, 650x637px
>>131808976
You an-caps are unbearably retarded and so delusional that you refuse to accept your ideology doesn't account for human greed and lust for power.
>>
>>131796216
im sure she has a lovely message to give us, but i couldnt get past the 1 sentence editing breaks,
really wtf
>>
>>131809050
>even if you control for environment factors.
pubmed link or gtfo
>>
>>131809263
haha, epic!
wana grab some starbucks later xD?
>>
>>131803623
You are correct.
>>
File: ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.gif (2MB, 381x434px) Image search: [Google]
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.gif
2MB, 381x434px
>>131808471
God i like her look.
I thought she was a blatant attention whore using current right-wing hype, but now she is actually doing topics which her chanell can get (((shut down))) for and she doesn't care.

Trully /ourgal/
>>
>>131809263
>oy vey goyim how dare white women try and influence their large following towards european nationalism
>>
File: you.jpg (31KB, 370x687px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
31KB, 370x687px
>>131808976
>people just POPPED OUT OF NOWHERE OVERNIGHT WITH NO FUCKING COORDINATED PLAN, YOU'RE BRAINWASHED AND STUPID

<---------This is the anarco fag we're arguing with
>>
>>131809487
Why cant nonwhites maintain colonies?
>>
imagine being somebody who's mission in life is to go on a random anime forum somewhere on the web and try to change people's mind there.

now imagine doing that for years
>>
File: 1493797762896.jpg (84KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1493797762896.jpg
84KB, 600x598px
>>131809263

Almost no one has "original thoughts" you fucking retard. Everyone knows you're a shill by the way so you can stop pretending now.
>>
File: 1486083355301.jpg (82KB, 736x929px) Image search: [Google]
1486083355301.jpg
82KB, 736x929px
>>131799257
>She isn't who any of yoju idiots think she is, she's part of the new wave of cryptofascist content online including Lana Lokteff, Tara McCarthy Lauren Southern and others I can't remember atm. But they all popped up recently OUT OF NOWHERE and started to parrot extreme identity "muh white blood" politics points.

>It's so clear it's not organic, there is something very dark and fucked up happening

Or maybe people are waking up to all this multicultural/racial bullshit.

Also once you learn about demographics there's no way back unless you're a marxist.

Ancaps should be executed.
>>
>>131806901
>She isn't really cute adorable and innocent and sweet like she wants you to think
She lives around the block from me. She looks good irl. Would bang. But only with the choker on.
>>
File: 1498531968468.gif (2MB, 800x546px) Image search: [Google]
1498531968468.gif
2MB, 800x546px
>>131809676
>>
>>131809544
seriously? fucking lmao
that faggot wouldn't last a fucking day in an anarchistic society
>>
>>131805244
gee i wonder why a globalist kike shill would be afraid of the racewar, hmm
>>
File: lucky.jpg (30KB, 474x351px) Image search: [Google]
lucky.jpg
30KB, 474x351px
>>131809759
>She lives around the block from me. She looks good irl. Would bang. But only with the choker on.
>>
>>131809322
You admit to doing drugs? Makes sense
>>
>>131798636
anything anarcho will only work in white societies
it's time to grow up, kiddo
>>
>>131808471
>whats she thinking
"Woah i wonder how many beta males i can get to subscribe to channel so i can eventually subvert them into paying me for muh ideologies"
>>
>>131798636
ethno-nationalists are running game on you (and winning). The least you could do is declare war back.
>>
>>131796216
Well she's going to jail
>>
>>131809487
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18656315
>group differences are 50-80% heritable
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1131149
>there was a strong correlation between the midparent social-education rank of the biological parents and their children's individual intelligence ranks.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6872626
>Adolescents' IQ test scores were similar to those of their parents and siblings only if they were biologically related.

enough for you, faggot?
>>
File: 1492386098592.png (453KB, 1330x946px) Image search: [Google]
1492386098592.png
453KB, 1330x946px
>>131809733
No shit you literal mong.
which is why you shouldn't be praising unoriginal unintelligent whores like this for literally just being "BASED WOMAN and saying BASED things xD"
I have no problem with people raising someone with actual coherent and cogent opinions but not some 10 min jumpcut e-whore on youtube.
How hard is it to get through your thick skull?
Fuck off back to T_D if that is what you want to do.
>>
File: 200w_d.gif (86KB, 200x112px) Image search: [Google]
200w_d.gif
86KB, 200x112px
I wanna drink her titty sweat
>>
>>131806901
>SHE HAS A MALE NERD BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
>SHE IS A SLEEPER CELL FOR RADICALISM
so basically she is the perfect woman, got it
>>
There is no way anyone could claim this one is alt lite or a jewish shill or doing it for beta bucks. She has basically sealed her fate for the future by posting this stuff.
>>
File: ethno.png (331KB, 749x877px) Image search: [Google]
ethno.png
331KB, 749x877px
Foooorrward march!
>>
File: varg.jpg (43KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
varg.jpg
43KB, 720x480px
>>131810459

>yes goyim, only support people who have no audience or chance of every influencing a significant amount of people

Go jump off a bridge, heeb
>>
>>131810584
>so basically she is the perfect woman, got it
more Neo Nazi posting admitting they have a tranny fetish, IMAGINE MY SHOCK

You are NOT redpilled, you are a TOOL

>>131810691
She thinks she can be the first lady in some kind of Fourth Reich scenario. Little does she know Soviet Union 2.0 will come around and probably destroy all the ideological/extreme people and we just get Stalin 2.0.

Fucking morons.
>>
>>131810691
/r9k/ is just being fags again.
>>
>>131810584
honestly, although what this namefag is spouting is utter bollocks, a girl who thinks/acts like a guy is typically a worthless thot. don't fall for their tricks.
>>
>>131810691
>She has basically sealed her fate for the future by posting this stuff

Don't worry. I'll still throw it in her from time to time.
>>
File: 1451342762544.jpg (237KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
1451342762544.jpg
237KB, 598x792px
>>131810836
>based e-whores xD
>>
>>131796216

I've never heard her saying anything fascist. Got a quote or source?
>>
File: IMG_4477.png (396KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4477.png
396KB, 750x1334px
Another alt-liter to become a WN. It's great, and it keeps happening.
>>
>>131810051
It will only be a matter of time until she gets to know the hate speech laws in this country (assuming she films and uploads the vids and commentary from Switzerland, which she does). She's pretty naive in that regard.
>>
File: 1488119169570.jpg (87KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1488119169570.jpg
87KB, 409x409px
>>131811048
>replies with no argument
wow, a real life retard, eh?
>>
>>131810949
Post proof that she's a thot.
Otherwize your a gay mafia pushing a homo agenda.
>>
>>131811259

I thought only holocaust denial was illegal there, not simple race realism.
>>
File: Arnstad.jpg (49KB, 871x640px) Image search: [Google]
Arnstad.jpg
49KB, 871x640px
>>131805244
Arnstad? Är det du?
>>
>>131810903
>Neo Nazi
thats an offensive term. Use National socialist instead. thank you
>>
File: tshr.jpg (52KB, 694x696px) Image search: [Google]
tshr.jpg
52KB, 694x696px
>>131810903
>She thinks she can be the first lady in some kind of Fourth Reich scenario

Mmmmm....
>>
File: 1492877689841.jpg (141KB, 838x771px) Image search: [Google]
1492877689841.jpg
141KB, 838x771px
>>131801908
>t. rdonald
>>
>>131796216
Ugh, this fucking faggot again. Pretty sure I destroyed you last time when you tried to push individuality shit on everyone. Fuck off back to t_d you kike shill.
>>
>>131811496
>>131811496
I'm not saying that she thinks like a guy. I don't know her personally, obviously.

All I'm telling is the anon to watch out that girls who seem like 'lads' are typically closet thots.
>>
>>131810404
all of these are abstracts. No full articles are available so it's impossible to verify the methodology.
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18656315

In the first study, we don't even know the sample size. Assuming the study is 100% accurate and controlled for all the imaginable factors, the 50% figure is huge. You realize it pretty much confirms what the critics of Allison have said? Environmental factors like poor nutrition can turn a genius with a 200 IQ into a retard with the IQ of 100 (50% of 200)
>second study
given the fact the testing group had the whooping size of 20 I kind of doubt the veracity of those findings
>Adolescents' IQ test scores were similar to those of their parents and siblings only if they were biologically related.
This study does not factor in the environmental factors. Of course the scores would be "similiar". Intelligence is hereditary. The challenge is to determine what "similiar" means ie how much the external factors influence it
>>
>>131810949
i'll make a woman out of her, by making her into a mother, don't worry
>>
>>131811237
Wasn't that ironic tho?
>>
>>131796216
>wermaht
>not SS
pleb
>>
>>131806901
>SHE IS A SLEEPER CELL FOR RADICALISM
and?
>>
pol is a counter culture board, people here will just get mad their edgy secret views are becoming mainstream.

In 10 years time we will all be posting pro interracial threads and choosing to be faggots, whilst living comfortably in our ethnostates.
>>
>>131811863
ok m8 if you say so mr. ultra masculine, no doubt she'd want your strong genes with your internet bravado and kekistan flag
>>
File: shiggy_diggy.jpg (78KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy_diggy.jpg
78KB, 600x450px
>>131796216
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lELfFoWFfA

shop it better if you can, don't have gimp on this laptop
>>
>>131811383
literally not an argument, didnt respond to any of my points.
>>
File: Swiss CC.png (201KB, 647x903px) Image search: [Google]
Swiss CC.png
201KB, 647x903px
>>131811606
>>>131811259 (You)
Case law makes it even more complicated than what is written in the criminal code. Pic related.
>>
>>131812165
>t. shareblue

claiming pol to be anything but piss is the behavior of a newfag
>>
>>131812263
you seem upset that i pointed out your glaring prognathus, (((rage)))
>>
>>131812323
you don't have any points
she is doing good shit for us and you are just being a stupid faggot typing out memes
>>
>>131811831
Look up the fucking adoption studies dude. It is not debatable. And it's not allowed to be studied anymore.
>>
>>131806901
>SHE IS A SLEEPER CELL FOR RADICALISM ANDYOU IDIOTS CAN'T EVEN SEE IT.

but that's a good thing you idiot
>>
>>131811909

She just retweeted a twitter video by That Guy T where he says Rage is advocating for an ethnostate. Hard to imagine her not wanting an ethnostate considering everything she has said.
>>
>>131799257
Haahahahahahaha
>>
>>131812553
what?
>>
>>131812367

Oh shit. If she keeps growing it's only a matter of time before (((they))) shut her down
>>
>>131811768
She looks like Hitler's daughter
>>
File: NLSY.jpg (205KB, 943x781px) Image search: [Google]
NLSY.jpg
205KB, 943x781px
>>131812626
>Look up the fucking adoption studies dude. It is not debatable. And it's not allowed to be studied anymore.

Want to know more about IQ studies than you ever wanted to?

www.nlsinfo.org

National Longitudinal Study on Youth. Been going on for almost 50 yrs now. The research is undeniable if you get your feelz out of the way.
>>
>>131812679
ALL EXTREMISM IS FUCKED UP

FUCK THE FAR RIGHT AND THE FAR LEFT

BE CENTER RIGHT OR FUCK OFF. E LEFT AND THE FAR-RIGHT ARE DESTROYING THE FUCKING WEST. WAKE THE FUCK UP. WE ARE IN AN EMERGENCY SITUATION

WW FUCKING 3 COULD START ANY FUK NOW!

>>131812723
An actual ethnostate is a completely insane and terrifying idea! What the fck. Citizenship based on fucking ETHNICITY/RACE? This is fucking 2017 this isnt the fucking dark ages or the 1930s.

WAKE THE FUCK UP

THIS IS ALL TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW AND BRING US INTO A FUCKING 1984/SOVIET UNION 2.0 SCENARIO
>>
>>131799257
There's nothing anti-libertarian about being a racist. If you're a strict money grubbing profit whore then it might be bad for business, but you don't have to be a money grubbing profit whore to be a libertarian.
>>
>>131813095
>She looks like Hitler's daughter

Is that good or bad?
>>
>>131813161
Stop mate it isn't funny anymore

It's just autistic
>>
>>131812590
ok >>131810459
your point
>we should support BASED e-whores with no original thoughts who just repeat what they have heard for views and degenerate because the ends justify the means
nice
>>
How did she go from being an SJW to calling out the jews on a public platform?
>>
>>131811768
I know...
>>
File: 1479932859451.jpg (156KB, 727x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479932859451.jpg
156KB, 727x1000px
>>131813342
the red pills hit hard m8
>>
>>131812626
Adoption studies don't rule out the factor of epigenetics. I'm a medfag and I remember sitting through a lecture where we were told that mothers who were starved in their youth were more likely to give birth to children who secreted relatively little leptin (the satiety hormone) to compensate for the perceived famine. The human body is a complicated thing and disregarding Occams Razor by jumping to conclusions without controlling for non-genetic factors like that would make medfags laugh you out of the room.

Keep in mind I'm not saying Allison is wrong, I'm saying she failed to prove her thesis with the fking daily stormer links
>>
File: 1489849090003.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489849090003.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>131813161
>>
>>131813161
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9lkxK45IaE

this is genuinely how I imagine you sound
>>
>>131813267
I feel like whichever way you answer this question you should probably be gassed
>>
>>131796216
Good girl
>>
>>131811831
of course these are abstracts, because this is pubmed and if you want to get the details you can buy the full article or use your university's license
abstracts do what they're supposed to do: a short summary of the research results.
reviewers are there to review the methodology and approve the paper with their own name. it's not like you can just put your shit there without anyone reviewing it.

let me guess, babby's first scientific paper? razem pseudo intellectual retard?

ok, you actually are fully retarded
>the 50% figure is huge
>turn a genius with a 200 IQ into a retard with the IQ of 100 (50% of 200)
the research found 50-80% heritability, so by your logic the max will be 80%, so the offspring will always have only a maximum of 80% of the parents' iq?
>group differences are 50-80% heritable
^ this means in 50% to 80% of the cases genetic group differences prevailed despite the change in environment.

you don't even understand the shit you're reading, dumb fucking nigger
>>
File: cure.jpg (47KB, 593x396px) Image search: [Google]
cure.jpg
47KB, 593x396px
>>131813342
>How did she go from being an SJW to calling out the jews on a public platform?

I gave her the cure.
>>
The video is not working for me, is there a mirror?
>>
File: 1496874154200.gif (844KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1496874154200.gif
844KB, 200x150px
>>131808645
>Now look into her eyes
You sound insane. I guess only you have the powers to see the thoughts going on in someones head? Must be nice.
>>
>>131810691
I archived all her videos, this will haunt her for life.
>>
>>131813559
>Keep in mind I'm not saying Allison is wrong, I'm saying she failed to prove her thesis with the fking daily stormer links

I agree with the biological reality of race and also believe it has many implications, with crime, IQ, etc. but if she wants to be taking seriously she needs to drop the stormer articles, they scare normies off.
>>
>>131813330
>bad goy, don't support people who redpill normies
>why? because she is an evul womens!
>>
File: fat_ptg_awoo_autist.jpg (779KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
fat_ptg_awoo_autist.jpg
779KB, 1200x800px
>>131813342
The market for being an SJW is too saturated. She probably realized there are plenty of T_D nu/pol/ faggots looking for BASED e-whores to say things they like and throw money at, as witnessed by the amount of white-knights in this thread.
>>
>>131813677
>this means in 50% to 80% of the cases genetic group differences prevailed despite the change in environment.
no. The abstract doesn't explicitly say so. Also, this study doesn't factor in every imaginable environmental factors. It only factors in intelligence, brain size, and "other life-history variables". What are those variables? How were they controlled for?
>>
>>131813886
>I archived all her videos, this will haunt her for life.

Or you fap to her nightly.
>>
>>131813037
Exactly. It's only a matter of time before (((they))) shut her down. Especially if she keeps growing. Basel has a very vibrant (((community))).
>>
File: 1497574255426.jpg (2MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
1497574255426.jpg
2MB, 3024x4032px
>>131814055
You realize "redpilling normies" creates pic related if you do it in the way you are suggesting.
But I guess you have no problem with that given that you are a nu/pol/ faggot as well.
>>
File: 1491536386756.png (505KB, 938x969px) Image search: [Google]
1491536386756.png
505KB, 938x969px
ayy lmao
>>
>>131814429
better they become antifa fags, right?
>>
The fact that she is doubling down on this makes me hard as fuck. Holy shit. All the black "anti-sjw's" are getting mad as fuck. ThatGuyT tried to defend her until he realized that she said blacks can't use abstract thinking.
>>
>>131806034
/Thread
>>
File: Rage Swiss IP.png (39KB, 870x658px) Image search: [Google]
Rage Swiss IP.png
39KB, 870x658px
>>131814360
Even (((YouTube))) is censoring her vids in Switzerland.
Pic related.
t. lawfag
>>
>>131813824
its nothing new if youre not a newfag. the only thing worthwhile is the cute grill factor
>>
File: over.png (74KB, 874x517px) Image search: [Google]
over.png
74KB, 874x517px
why is she using thedailystormer as a source?

she will never be taken seriously again
what a dumb bitch
>>
>>131796216
Maybe she realized that she's 100% pure Bavarian phenotype
>>
>>131814429
>implying those people believe in hereditarianism and it relationship with race and IQ
>implying those people are aware of Jewish influence
>implying they aren't civic nationalist with "muh BASED GAY BLACK FRIEND"
>implying those people are redpilled
>>
File: 1495378096784.jpg (789KB, 1201x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1495378096784.jpg
789KB, 1201x1072px
>>131814654
Ignoring the argument again, its not an either or.
But I guess you love your fellow kekistanis he he he
>MAGA praise god emperor trump he can never do anything wrong even though he is literally towing the Israeli foreign policy line.
>>
File: 1497576989396.jpg (470KB, 1900x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497576989396.jpg
470KB, 1900x2048px
>>131815162
>implying the e-whore in OP is redpilled
for someone "aware of Jewish influence" she sure isn't talking about it or doing much about it. Seems like she is just trying to appeal to the less cucked end of the nu/pol/ spectrum.
BASED GOD EMPEROR TRUMP XD
>>
>>131815280

Kekistani faggots are anti-racist and anti-identitarian you worthless fucking shill, they would not like Rage at all. Go neck yourself already
>>
>>131814206
>The abstract doesn't explicitly say so.
it does, you just didn't get it at all.

>Also, this study doesn't factor in every imaginable environmental factors.
no study does, because these are infinite by definition. if you don't understand that ALL empirical research is based on maths, probability and statistics you shouldn't even bother with it.
>>
>>131815561
You're defending a literal NEO NAZI propaganda maker posting as "le cute innocent waifu" online.... let that thought sink in for a minute.............!
>>
>>131815450
you're a retarded shill.
you know damn well what would happen if she went full nazi.
>>
>>131815561
She literally has the kekistani flag in her thumbnails you peabrained mong.
>>
>>131815762
whatever, this is going nowhere
g'night
>>
File: 1495218039884.png (30KB, 468x698px) Image search: [Google]
1495218039884.png
30KB, 468x698px
>>131815918
fuck off faggot
>>131815980
>anyone I disagree with is a shill
>>
>>131816144
bigoted moron you're not redpilled, you're just an identity obsessed LOSER
>>
>>131816007

Even better, she is attracting bluepilled Kekistani faggots and dropping the racepill on them.
>>
Always be skeptical of females in politics
>>
>>131816144
>>131815980
But I know damn well what would happen if she criticized trump for his pro-kike policies, all her nu/pol/ magafaggots would cry that their infallible president is being criticized and that she is a shill, then she wouldn't have an audience.
>>
>>131816386
*adjective* *insult* you're not *buzzword*, you're just an identity-obsessed *INSULT in CAPS*

are you 14?
>>
>>131798717
>Socialist
>>>/leftypol/
>>
>>131816386
You should try to be a little more subtle, its pretty obvious that you are false flagging ancap flag trying to make them look like even bigger idiots than they already are.
Go talk about taxation=theft or how not having roads is good or something.
>>
>>131816546
who the fuck cares about trump and his kikery? she's european.
Thread posts: 346
Thread images: 94

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.