[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about messianic jews?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Messianic_symbols.png (2KB, 118x300px) Image search: [Google]
Messianic_symbols.png
2KB, 118x300px
What does /pol/ think about messianic jews?
>>
File: ISRAEL.png (34KB, 2000x1455px) Image search: [Google]
ISRAEL.png
34KB, 2000x1455px
>>131795515
I am one. There's a whole settlement in the West Bank full of us. Some of the most vicious too about kicking out all the Arabs.
>>
>>131795515
Reminder that 6 in Hebrew gematria is the number of the incomplete man; hence why 666 is false perfection. 7 however is the number of the spiritually enlightened man.

The fact that the 6-pointed seal of Solomon/Rothschild coat of arms is used as a symbol of the Jewish people instead of the 7-pronged Menorah is a spit in the face to Yahweh
>>
>>131795881
What do you think about the Holocaust?
>>
>>131795881
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
>>
>>131798702
>What do you think about the Holocaust?

The Jews had turned their backs on G-d. It was a burning sacrifice, to atone for the sins of the Jewish people. Now that the Jews have atoned there is no guilt about the intent to annihilate the Amalekites.
>>
>>131795515
They like to LARP as catholic christian charities in europe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOrFZ15xSC4
>>
>>131795515
They're kind of stuck in the medieval period.
>>
>>131795515

you mean christians?
>>
File: maynShekel.jpg (68KB, 600x474px) Image search: [Google]
maynShekel.jpg
68KB, 600x474px
>>131798974
Let me get this straight. You are still infected but believe that Jesus was the Messiah? What is your stance on the trinity?
>>
File: JEW OP.jpg (10KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
JEW OP.jpg
10KB, 218x232px
>>131795515
All jews should be gassed worldwide.
>>
>>131800523
>infected
If leeching Shekels off the Israeli government while sleeping with Israeli women is infected, then yes.
>What is your stance on the trinity?
That's what made me convert. I had always heard it was idolatry so I looked into it and found out it wasn't three different people. It was actually three representations of the same divinity.
>>
I think they are obviously stupid. Why give up your status as chosen people and become one of the goyim? Shanda
>>
File: jew worm.png (379KB, 505x489px) Image search: [Google]
jew worm.png
379KB, 505x489px
>>131801034
>infected
I meant giving the worm from rabbi to rabbi
>Three representations of the same divinity
Amen, keep fighting the good fight
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.