[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The 4 Strangest (Non-Political) Things About The Alt-Right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: cracked_logored.png (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
cracked_logored.png
40KB, 400x300px
This article is amazingly out of touch on every point...
https://pastelink.net/6p3b

#4. All Their Pop Culture References Backfire
#3. Their Insecurities Are Cringingly On Display
#2. They Also Don't Understand Jokes
#1. They're Really Bad At Knowing What Looks Cool
>>
File: jf-sargent.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
jf-sargent.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>131794968
this is the magnificent stallion who wrote the article BTW
>>
>>131794968
Ill bump for the irony.

Also why can't I find any old Spies and Sabs hit _______. Splash pages online from the magazine?
>>
>>131794968
havent been on cracked in ten years, i didnt think it was possible but it has gotten worse
>>
>>131794968
I couldn't finish the article. Jesus fuck he's an insufferable faggot.
>>
File: JF2.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
JF2.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>131796327
>he's an insufferable faggot
so long as you grasped that much from it is good enough.
>>
>>131794968
>mike cernovich
>paul jewsef watstein
>alt-right
*sigh*
>>
People still read cracked? I gave up on that sjw shithole 2 years ago. RIP funny and amusing articles.
>>
>>131794968
Not even gonna read the article, but I'll try to adress those points anyway.
No shit, I hate pop culture. Also I can assume he went cherry picking for the worst examples he could find, and Google was happy to help bring those to the top of the results.

No shit, our insecurities are caused by problems and unfairness much greater than ourselves. We can't solve the problem without saying there is one.

The last time I went to your shitty website your idea of a joke was basically to shake the devil's hand and imply you're only kidding.

Jews decide what's cool and whats not. Obviously we're uncool. That said, I admit that some of the memes have been repeated over and over past the point of being interesting and when they are repeated its a really low effort and low quality example. I'm looking at you, "Kekistan", whatever that is.
>>
>>131797611
you don't have to worry about accidentally giving the article more views if you do want to read it, that's why I copied the text into that pastelink.
>>
>>131796893
>natbol
*gas*
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.