[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pennsreich

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_9309.png (114KB, 700x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9309.png
114KB, 700x629px
Elite 724 reporting

Volk, get in here
>>
>>131792744
I added a Pennsylvania German thread on the 8pol Pennsreich board. If anyone is interested; would be neat to set up a core group of speakers there and encourage other people to learn with us
>>
Illinois bros that want to seek refugee status can apply now. Reserve your spot in the Lebensraum and escape
>>
>>131793223
>8ch*, not 8pol

I can't link it so just search pennsylvania on 8ch and it'll be there
>>
>>131792744
why don't you do something real for the white race instead of discussing autism on cripple chan
>>
>>131794223

I've spawned beautiful white blue eyed children to save the world
>>
>>131793746
the real 8ch or the .pl one?
>>
File: REEEEEEE.gif (2MB, 322x322px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.gif
2MB, 322x322px
>tfw Sussex county NJ
>>
>>131794442
the real one;
>.net
it seems like 4chan blocks links to there more so than regular links as I couldn't get it down no matter how many spaces or jumbles I added to the link
>>
>>131794534

if you pledge allegiance and are white you may be spared the gas
>>
>>131792744
Stay the fuck out of Delaware! DELMARVA UNITE!!
>>
jersey master race here. Stay cucked mad dutchies
>>
File: 1498065644889.jpg (256KB, 3200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1498065644889.jpg
256KB, 3200x1920px
>>131794931
Done. Let's go!
>>
Benjamin Franklin tried to warn us that there were too many German aliens migrating to Pennsylvania:

"Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion."
>>
>>131795706

Franklin was a degenerate
>>
>>131795706
He also considered Swedes swarthy and was just pissed because his German-language paper didn't catch on and he lost shekels
>>
>>131792744
570 reporting in. Getting ready for the flood of Jew Yorkers coming this weekend. At least they buy the good fireworks...
>>
>>131796159

Make sure to Jew up your prices for non natives
>>
>>131796302
Been jewed since the race at Pocono. Us cunnerman know what we're doing.
>>
>>131792744
>Implying NY, NE, NJ, and PA wouldn't be one country
Stronger together
>>
>>131796837
I'll take Vermont, NH and Maine happily
>>
>>131796837
No way man. I live in the Pocono mts. and deal with Jew yorkers and Jerseyites a lot. They wouldn't make it through the Delaware water gap alive.
>>
>>131796837
Delaware + West Jersey + PA makes more sense historically
>>
File: sweden.jpg (46KB, 306x550px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
46KB, 306x550px
New Sweden reporting in
>>
Any Gettysburg bros?
>>
/penn/ - /dei/tsch

>8ch net penn res/7 html
>>
>>131797339
I'm actually a Jew Yorker. The problem with NYC is that it got Jewed hard in the 70's. Commies worked hard to reinvent NYC as a New Sodom, while driving out people who had lived there for centuries. New Yorkers are a people without a land constantly screwed over by (((politicians))) and (((unions))) who ensure no real change will ever come about

>>131797491
and New York + North Jersey + NE does as well. Why not fuse the two? We're all Yankees descended of the same Pilgrim Fathers, there needn't be any animosities
>>
>>131797669
the Dutch and Swedish names are pretty cool. I was reading a really neat book about colonial brick making industries that mentioned Fort Helsingborg/Elsinboro Point, I think that maybe the same as Elfsborg? Anyway it mentioned a report that when the Swedes found old bricks and an old well when they first arrived there; and used the bricks in their construction. They believed that there were earlier Europeans there, but owing to the stories of the native peoples believed they were old than the 16th century.

It was interesting but I've never heard anything else about that and the whole site is underwater now
>>
>>131799453

Templars probably
>>
File: cheersguy.jpg (15KB, 309x231px) Image search: [Google]
cheersguy.jpg
15KB, 309x231px
I'm in Chicago, but the thing is I run a sex farm for sex hookers here and I want to know what permits I'm gonna need for that in PA?
>>
>>131799165
>and New York + North Jersey + NE does as well. Why not fuse the two? We're all Yankees descended of the same Pilgrim Fathers, there needn't be any animosities

huh? are you even from the mid-states region? are you the guy from that Puritan thread? We were settled completely differently except for New England settlements at Fenwick's Colony, parts of northern NJ, and the general movement of New Englanders down through NY into Northern PA and onwards to the West, Wisconsin and Michigan in particular.

We're mostly Scotch-Irish and Germans, with Dutch and Swedish Colony history; if not ancestry. Not to mention that Pennsylvania and West Jersey colonies were separately organized and colonized later than Virginia and Massachusetts.
>>
File: Party in the Pines.jpg (118KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Party in the Pines.jpg
118KB, 640x480px
>>131792744
484 here, former 856.

Do we really need to take in lower, slower Delaware?
>>
>>131799989
Where do you keep the hookers?
>>
>>131792744
>not greater New hampshire reich
>>
>>131793223
there's literally nothing there. Good job fgt
>>
>>131800890
I set it up last night in a board with a single other thread from about a month ago. It has a good collection of material for learning; do you expect me to just post in it by myself?
>>131799662
it'd be interesting if it were something; a Basque fishing village, something left behind by one of Cabot's expeditions which aren't that well understood. I even briefly wondered if it could've actually been the site in which de Carbonariis, a high-ranking friar with Cabot, could've setup a mission/church rather than Newfoundland. My reasoning being that Cabot's expeditions are so poorly documented that for a long time scholars believed him to have died on an expedition based on a lack of information about him a little after the turn of the century
http://www.cbncompass.ca/news/2010/7/6/first-christian-settlement-in-north-amer-1502738.html
still, there's basically nothing to go on and it's probably just a myth
>>
>>131801652
yeah
>>
>>131800038
>huh? are you even from the mid-states region?
Yes, of course. New York once owned East Jersey and was a part of the Dominion of New England.
>are you the guy from that Puritan thread?
I don't think so

If you're a White American from the Northeast the odds of having New English ancestry is rather high. PA, NY, NE, & NJ developed closely throughout the centuries, and my point was that if the Union falls, we have no reason not to band together
>>
>>131802643
kannscht du Deitsch schwetze? Warum schteert es dich?
>>
>>131800269
Please don't. We'll keep regulate and tax traffic and goods (oil/food) that come up the river.
>>
>>131799165
Yeah I know about and understand that whole ordeal, but I resent the ones that came here in the 90s and early 00s. They were niggers and nigger tier people that thought they were so smart because they qualified for easy mortgages on newly constructed houses and commuted 2 hours into the city. They absolutely ruined the economy and land values in the Poconos because when 07/08 hit they just walked away from the houses once they realized how fucked they were. All new construction businesses closed shop within a year and all the tradesmen left shortly after so we felt it twice.

Because of all the foreclosures land is cheap as hell up here now. One acre ready to build lot I own (inherited from family) was worth 62k before the crash, its worth 18k now. The total land value I inherited (13 acres including 1 acre commercial where family shop is) was worth 1.6mil. Now I'd be lucky to get 750k for it all.

Meanwhile the property taxes stay the same or go higher every other year because people are still leaving.

So yeah. Fuck NYC and nj. They fucked us locals real hard.
>>
>>131805273
As a reformed Jew Yorker, I don't blame you in the least. I hate the way they do that with basically no self-awareness.

I, for one, am in PA to be a Pennsylvanian because it kick ass over Jew York.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.