[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1479333954925.jpg (54KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479333954925.jpg
54KB, 657x527px
>Be me
>Dad Greek Mom German
>have fucked up youth
>regret all the descisions
>have time to investigate
>find out fucking kikes planned to ruin everything i love
>Depression
>Being called weakling cuck for having depression
>Thrown out of every bar
>left by all the friends due to alcoholfuckups
>not being funny or creative enough to shitpost
>no home no purpose

I love you /pol/ you are my only friends
>>
>>131792580
Same thing happened to me
>>
I feel you.
People like us fitting nowhere.
I think we should just work towards WW3 tho
>>
anonymous people on the internet can't replace a real friend, someone you can talk to about for feelings and thoughts
>>
>>131792580
>Dad Greek Mom German
lol your mum got
M E D E D
E
D
E
D
>>
hmmmm, ya i dont know that feel.
Try joining the military or something.
>>
>>131793338
I have the feeling that we all have an axe to grind with society. But i know it is my fault. I wish i had this knowledge back then.

I feel left behind and unable to catch up. So i am not even trying.....wich makes things even worse.

And there isn't even a Waifu in it. There are plenty who feel like me but they won't come out and say it. Wen need to keep up our fucking "Prestige" because our need is to be repected and accepted.

Fuck.
>>
File: scariest-girls-event.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
scariest-girls-event.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>131793492
Yeah like Greece isn't the fucking inventor of Civilisation, Art and Science. Mediteranians are white with a tain you cheeto munching pleb.
>>
>>131792580
We love you as well Kraut bro,

Come down to Brazil, we will do ayahuasca and red pill your ass and get rid of the depression all at once!
>>
>>131793492
The Sun has an impact on skin you know?
>>
>>131794024
I'd love to but i am in the process of getting my shit toghether. I just don't know if i will survive this.

I train to be a Security Worker. Bad pay, bad worktimes and frankly under my niveau but i want to expose myself to the ouside world and make a difference maybe.

Maybe Redpill my collegues allong the way.
>>
>>131795029
You will make it, don't worry....life is best and more sweet when we make it out of the shit hole that life sometimes is
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.