[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islamic Republic of /Pol/estine General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: rl5q1zc4ag6z.jpg (121KB, 600x905px) Image search: [Google]
rl5q1zc4ag6z.jpg
121KB, 600x905px
Do you hate reddit? Want to BTFO disgusting Kekistani and autistic screecher scum? Want to do your part to help kick their ass?

Well now you can! The Islamic Republic of /Pol/estine is an online community centered around minecraft, with the mission of removing reddit at every possible turn. Reddit has set up a civilization's server (in the style of /pol/andcraft, civcraft, or /pol/iticraft if you ever played those) and it's filled with cozy lefties and meme-spouting t_d morons. Come help us BTFO them.

If you too want to make some autistic screechers upset and ruin somebody's day, the Islamic Republic is looking for new recruits.

''Log in here: mc.civclassic.com''

Version: 1.10.2 (basically anything 1.10 will do)

Message me, Elgarman, Robokaiser, or Charlameme to join us. We have a crew of about 5-6 people right now and we just removed some reddit town named Gaza.
>>
FAQ

>isn't this the server that had /pol/ynesia and Chanada?

This is the successor server. Chanada is long dead, we are the only channers left (well, except for a few reddit sellouts who don't count). All the old leadership is dead, gone, or with us.

>how big is the world

It's a giant circle 13k blocks in radius, populated by about 130 people at peak time of the night.

>what plugins does this shithole have

Factorymod (allows you to make more than the vanilla crafting recipe or to manufacture otherwise uncraftable blocks), prisonpearl (you can imprison redditors by killing them if you have an enderpearl in your hotbar), citadel (protects your shit).

>where do you guys live

We can't answer that, just message us ingame. It helps if you reply to the thread too.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.