[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you say, pol

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (345KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
345KB, 1242x2208px
>>
>>131790409
> What do you say, pol?
Gibs me dat hwite boi
>>
>>131790409
>memory loss
>500 years
Stopped reading.
>>
>>131790409
Well I would say in regards to the "native American" nonsense:

> The native Americans we know of today (Amerindians) are likely of Serbian descent, alot of evidence points to this.

> There is also a lot of evidence that they were NOT the first Homosapiens to occupy the Americas, it seems that people of East Asian descent may very well have crossed the Bering Strait and arrived here first… There is evidence to suggest that the current "indigenous" people played a part in the extinction of those people, ergo their hands are not clean and a lot of evidence is pointing to the reality that this was not their land in the first place and they took it from others, just as European settlers did with them. Keep in mind a plethora of "native Americans" were killed by plague/disease also.

https://www.livescience.com/41363-ancient-siberian-dna-native-americans.html

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/09/0903_030903_bajaskull_2.html
>>
I would tell him to tell somebody who actually cares
>>
>>131790409
>500 years
full stop: confirmed retard; no further communication needed.
>>
File: IMG_1247.jpg (29KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1247.jpg
29KB, 225x225px
>>131790409
And then in regard to the whole slavery nonsense I would say:

> most of the slaves in the trans Atlantic slave trade were bartered between European/American slavers and black tribal slavers. And that well they undoubtably endured hardship, in comparison they won the lottery! Especially if we look at how they live today, compared to what Africa is like.

> I would then finish off by saying there are currently more slaves in Africa than there ever were in America! And if they want some kind of reprisal, based off generalizing the entire white race for what a very tiny portion of their ancestors did over 150 years ago, I would say they need to clean up the act of their race that's currently going on today!
>>
>>131790409
>forced to matriculate into white society
>matriculate

I love when retards are trying to sound smart by using big words, and completely flub.
>>
File: IMG_1414.jpg (231KB, 940x788px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1414.jpg
231KB, 940x788px
>>131790409
In regards to the 500 years of oppression, forced to integrate into white society, ancestral trauma, stolen land I would refer them to the history on the creation of Islam:

> before the seventh century the middle east and north Africa was largely Christian. Until the Muslim conquest began, millions of people were killed, enslaved, forced to convert to Islam and in the process entire ethnicities were genocided.

> after 400 years of Islamic conquest, The crusades finally begun to take back some of the major cities the Islamic hord had taken ( overall that goal was not achieved) however by this time the Islamic hordes had made their way to the Byzantine empire, Spain, Italy and even southern France. If it wasn't for the crusades it is likely that Christiandom would be destroyed ( at one point they had destroyed 2/3 of it) and Europe would be on par with the Middle East, still carrying out barbaric and archaic practices, suppressing any kind of scientific Innovacion/advancement and basically no real economy.

> Islam was literally built by war, conquest, slavery, genocide and forced conversion! Their religious war is still continuing to this day 1400 years and counting!

I would then explain to them that throughput ancient times The world our species lived in was based on conquering land and maintaining it defensively and building a society!
>>
>>131790409
The crimes committed by whites in the past are not the crimes of the white people alive today, so it's totally irrelevant how many people were slaughtered. And both the blacks and natives alive today are better off because of those crimes, otherwise they would have been born to some AIDS ridden shithole instead of the motherfucking united states of America.
>>
File: IMG_1368.png (119KB, 1237x1017px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1368.png
119KB, 1237x1017px
>>131790409
And then finally I would finish off that literally every race and ethnicity ( especially the ones that actually achieved something and built something) have tremendous amount of blood on their hands. So what is most important is what becomes of that races future, and what they can do to make up for the past.

For example: we have the Islamic world literally built by war and genocide, all 50 predominantly Muslim countries have a combined GDP of just over $2 trillion! These supposed Islamic golden age of knowledge is a myth these years consist of the distractions of countless centuries of knowledge including the final annihilation of Alexandria and the greatest Buddhist library in India Nalanda. And just because you forcly converted a great Persian mathematician does not mean Muslims invented algebra... essentially they destroyed everything they believed to be a blast for me and plagiarized what they agree with for example astrology.

Meanwhile take a look at what the Europeans have invented aviation, jet engine, automobile, radio, refrigeration, antibiotics, CT scan, MRI, Rail road/steam engines, nuclear fission etc. etc.Undoubtably the greatest and most beneficial scientific advancements for mankind… Not to mention predominately white countries provide almost all humanitarian effort to shithole countries.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.