[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: bant.png (4KB, 418x38px) Image search: [Google]
bant.png
4KB, 418x38px
What went wrong?
>>
>>131789713
/pol/ is bant, if you removed all bant from /pol/, you would be left with one thread, the sticky.
>>
>>131789713
I don't know. I just peeked and it looks like somebody is posting nudes of an underaged girl.
>>
/bant/ is for retards who think /pol/ is satire, but there are already many websites dedicated to that
>>
People started internalising and believing in the satire. Their need for digital togetherness and hand-holding lead to the idea that /pol/ is a group with a consensus, an ideology and leaders.
>>
It became endless autistic shitposting. Pol keeps shit posting to some semblance of conversation because of the political nature. It's turning into a less trafficked b
>>
Too childish
>>
>>131789713
I always forget to check this board
>>
>>131789713
Kind of a good idea that didn't really pan out. It's nice when the mods take a decent but off topic thread and move it instead of just hitting the baleet button as usual, but why would anybody actually look for a thread on /bant/ except out of boredom?

Part of my wonders if it might have been clever to use [s4s] or something else as a destination for wayward /pol/ threads just to spice things up.
>>
>>131790594
>[s4s]
I never understood what [s4s] supposed to be.
>>
>>131790862
Originally a joke of a board, but it unexpectedly managed to capture a certain pure form of old /b/ spirit combined with the rampant vapidity of the text boards, so it was kept.

Haven't been there in a while, but it was one of those weird things where in spite of all the more serious attempts at /adv/, /soc/, /trash/, /qa/ et al, something magic just happened out of nowhere.
>>
>>131789713
Need to go back to /a/ and /b/.
>>
>>131789713
/pol/ should just be free

https://vimeo.com/222993301
>>
There only needs to be one additional board and that's /crypto/, or something like that, for cryptocurrency discussions. Those motherfuckers have ruined /biz/ since about 8 months ago now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.