[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Make Christianity Great Again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 245
Thread images: 85

File: images.jpg (23KB, 318x462px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
23KB, 318x462px
Western Christianity is fucked:

>Catholics: pedos and muslim-loving pope
>Mainline protestants: lol ded
>Evangelicals: evolution-denying, rapture-retards who suck Israel's cock
>Quakers: peace-loving pussies
>Jehovah's Witnesses: anti-patriotic dipshits
>Pentecostals: niggers
>Mormons: lol seriously?

We need another Christian movement to save our civilization.

I say we bring back Marcionism: Christianity without any of that Jew bullshit from the OT. No Genesis, no Exodus, no dumbass laws, none of that shit. Who cares if Jesus fulfilled some drug-induced prophecies or not, or whether He's the kikes' messiah? He's our God, that's all that matters.
>>
>>131785999
Just be a fundamentalist Baptist.
>>
>>131786363
See "evangelicals"
>>
>>131785999
This is coming from a Traditionalist/Perennialist/Dharmic perspective:
Jesus is anti-abrahamic. He is the only redeeming part of Christianity, the only part that doesn't stand in gross contrast to all that is natural, eternal and sacred. The Old Testament should be rejected every time. Abrahamism should be rejected every time. Jesus is the only thing that differentiates you from Jews and Muslims.
>>
Where did that whole xtian obsession with Israel and the Jews come from? I thought Jews were no longer good in God's eyes for rejecting and killing Christ. Then you have Israel getting conquered and the Jews kicked out by the Romans.
>>
>>131787823
TV preachers and big money subverting the Word of God in the west.
>>
>>131787028
>The Old Testament should be rejected every time.

Why didn't Jesus reject it then?
>>
>>131785999
Stop.
Stop.
Just stop.

You had 2000 years. Here we are, max degeneracy.
Clearly something different needs to be tried. Who knows what the fuck will work, but it's certainly not going to be the status quo for the past 2000 years.
>>
>>131785999
>no dumbass laws

The entire NT is Jesus saying over and over again that Jewish law is bullshit that has nothing to do with righteousness in the eyes of God.

The early Judeo-Christians tried to preserve Jewish law in Christianity, even though Christ said to chuck it, because... well, they were Jews, and couldn't really fathom a religion without reams of legalistic bullshit.
>>
>>131788026
>the status quo
Every time Christianity (not Catholicism) becomes the minority religion in any civilization it falls.

2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)

14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
>>
File: BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>131788296
>2 Chronicles 7:14 King James Version (KJV)
>Bible quotes
Get fucked.
Stop using some book some other dudes wrote as a crutch.
You've got a brain. Do something with it.
>>
>>131785999
Only possible way to make Christianity great again, http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-with-religion/
>>
You can't completely reject the OT because Christ himself has said in Matthew 5:17 ,

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19. Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."

The church must remain unified in order to accomplish any living resembling the establishment of the kingdom of heaven. Dividing yourself further is counter productive. Reform is better.
>>
>>131785999
>Implying Paul the (((Apostle))) didn't subvert Kikestianity a millennium ago
WEW
E
W
>>
File: 1475461611430.gif (741KB, 752x969px) Image search: [Google]
1475461611430.gif
741KB, 752x969px
>>131788650
Show me your real flag coward.

Matthew 10:22 King James Version (KJV)
22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
>>
>>131786656
Many Baptists reject pre-Tribulation Rapture and despise the Jews, see Steven Anderson.
>>
>Catholics: pedos and muslim-loving pope
It's the Pedo meme again. You guys are this blue pilled yet despite being here for years.

Catholics already have the movement started by Peter, as comissioned by Jesus himself.
>>
File: 1463008532586.png (918KB, 1023x767px) Image search: [Google]
1463008532586.png
918KB, 1023x767px
>>131789016
Same as yours faggot.
Do all your arguments rest on the identity of the person you're arguing with?
Grow a pair. You've been replaced.
>>
>>131785999
>Quakers: peace-loving pussies
Isn't peace the main theme of Jesus' teachings?
>>
>>131789165
>Do all your arguments rest on the identity of the person you're arguing with?
Nope, you hiding behind a banner is cowardice and I wanted to know what region you were from?

>You've been replaced.
lol, go larp somewhere else.
>>
>>131788766
Marcion only accepted Luke and some of Paul's letters. He thought the rest of the NT was Jewish propaganda.
>>
Ideally I'd love to save Anglicanism. It's anglo based and theologically reasonable and doesn't force any weird beliefs. The issue is that since the 60s it's been on the left wing train but I am noticing right wing Anglicans in America, Canada, and Britain starting to ally with the Anglican churches in Africa. There could be a right wing revival through this coalition. And you laugh at Mormons but until very recently they were an almost all white religious group that encouraged education and had many white children with a heavy nationalist right wing mindset with an emphasis on survivalism. Issue with Mormons though is the Book of Mormon has zero credibility and in the age of the internet you're not going to get many takers unless they ignore this issue or just don't research it.
>>
I love god because his bullshit myth keeps all you retards from killing each other.
>>
>>131789518
>Nope, you hiding behind a banner is cowardice and I wanted to know what region you were from?
>hiding
You have no argument, and must attack the identity of the poster instead of the message of the post.

>lol, go larp somewhere else.
In all seriousness, you are being replaced by literal goat-fucking sandniggers. Your religion has so little cohesion that devolved humans have a better success rate than you.
>>
>>131789124
>Implying the Catholic church is anything more than a new-age Roman Empire
>Implying Jesus wouldn't damn the Pope and his followers

Keep paying taxes to Emperor Francisco, goy. Kiss some Maghreb feet while you're at it
>>
>>131789237
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Matthew 10:34
>>
File: 1497919945735.jpg (229KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1497919945735.jpg
229KB, 1252x1252px
>>131785999
>We need another Christian movement
>999
No, you and everyone else on Earth must repent from their sins.
>>
>>131785999
if western christianity is the problem why not just convert to orthodoxy?
>>
>>131789826
>You have no argument
Actually it was you who had no argument, you complained about the Word with a Jihadi flag, how is it hard for you to grasp that I wanted to know if you were from the middle east?

>and must attack the identity
When did I attack your identity? Nice implication though anon.

>you are being replaced by literal goat-fucking sandniggers.
Ya, blame Christianity as a whole for that, makes perfect sense, after all christians have all the money in the world, right anon?
Moron.

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
>>
File: christianity-in-a-nutshell.jpg (29KB, 458x305px) Image search: [Google]
christianity-in-a-nutshell.jpg
29KB, 458x305px
>>131785999
>>
File: biji dindu nuffin.jpg (382KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
biji dindu nuffin.jpg
382KB, 1280x720px
>>131785999
There are good ancient Christian communities out there.

Unfortunately Amerimuslims keep killing them or funding people to kill them.
>>
>>131785999
Catholicism and Orthodox are the true branches of Christianity, all others are bullshit.

Mormonism is pretty redpilled though. They are super religious and educated, even if their religion is nuts.
>>
File: 1477455257324.png (92KB, 228x226px) Image search: [Google]
1477455257324.png
92KB, 228x226px
Matthew 4:1-11King James Version (KJV)

4 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,

6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.
>>
>>131789847
You'd call Jesus a beta cuck white knight for kissing the whore's feet

You're no Christian. You're acting like a Jew.
>>
>>131790238
This.
The Catholic and Orthodox Church are the only true church's. The rest is pure kikery and heresy
/thread.
>>
christianity is kosher no matter how you look at it
>>
File: united states of pisslam.jpg (338KB, 1859x712px) Image search: [Google]
united states of pisslam.jpg
338KB, 1859x712px
>be American
>suck muslim cock
>come here and pretend to care about Christianity
>>
File: 1458377020393.jpg (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458377020393.jpg
44KB, 600x600px
>>131790347
>Actually it was you who had no argument, you complained about the Word with a Jihadi flag
>complained about the Word
>the Word
lel.
What did I say? Pretty clear.
You've had 2000 years to prove to the world that your religion was the best. It's been 2000 years, and despite ups and downs, it no longer holds any water.
In fact, it is so weak & effeminate that middle age beastiality experts are more convincing.

>Jihadi flag
Not unlike most posters here, I had the flag set from another thread.
>how is it hard for you to grasp that I wanted to know if you were from the middle east?
And that would have invalidated my opinion in your eyes. An attack on character.

>Ya, blame Christianity as a whole for that, makes perfect sense, after all christians have all the money in the world, right anon?
>Muh conspiracy
>Muh everyone's trying to take me down
You sound like a Jew.
Typical, for a Semitic religion.

>>131790866
Leave this kind of religious shitposting off of /pol/.
You don't see Muslims advocating their religion here.
I see no /Atheism General/ threads.
Buddhists and the like keep to themselves.
Hell, even the Jews don't spam religion threads (maybe for obvious reasons lel).

Is it too much to ask that you do the same?
>>
>>131791168
>be christian
>suck jewish cock (circumcised of course)
>come here and pretend to care about the white race
>>
>>131791242
I've seen atheist, pagan, and Islam generals on /pol/.
>>
Anti-revivalist classical Reformed American Protestants are the best

>The RCUS also does not allow women to hold special office (elders, deacons, pastor), a stance held by many conservative Reformed or Presbyterian bodies in the United States. The RCUS preaches that wives must be obedient and submissive to their husband and the husband is the head of the household. In addition, the RCUS rejects some standard positions associated with American fundamentalism such as premillennialism and total abstinence from alcoholic beverages, holding instead a focus on a European Calvinist orthodoxy rather than American-style revivalism.[7] The RCUS is also known for its belief that the Bible forbids homosexuality.
>>
File: Salman and his puppets.jpg (72KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Salman and his puppets.jpg
72KB, 1024x576px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Iraq
>In Iraq, Christians numbered about 1,500,000 in 2003, representing just over 6% of the population. Since then, it has been estimated that the number of Christians in Iraq have dropped to as low as 450,000 by 2013.
>After the 2003 invasion of Iraq, violence against Christians rose, with reports of abduction, torture, bombings, and killings.[14] Some Christians were pressured to convert to Islam under threat of death or expulsion, and women were ordered to wear Islamic dress.
>Half the Christian population has allegedly fled en masse immolation in 243 cathedrals and additional churches and mass beheadings including of pregnant women and children, with an estimated 330,000 to Syria and smaller numbers to Jordan.[14] Some fled to Iraqi Kurdistan in northern Iraq and to neighboring countries, such as Iran. Christians who are too poor or unwilling to leave their ancient homeland have fled mainly to Arbil, particularly its Christian suburb of Ainkawa.
Mission accomplished Amerimuslims.

DOOS VULT
>>
>>131791242
>What did I say?
You actually said, "Get fucked.
Stop using some book some other dudes wrote as a crutch". Not an argument in my opinion.

>Leave this kind of religious shitposting off of /pol/.
Did you read the thread? Go shit post somewhere else if you do not subscribe.

>You don't see Muslims advocating their religion here.
Are you new? They are here all the time you bozo.

>You sound like a Jew.
Literally what?

Again, this is a thread about Christianity, why are you complaining to me and not OP about talking about it? You are coming off as a whiny child anon, please keep posting.
>>
File: 1441079685959.gif (551KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
1441079685959.gif
551KB, 245x220px
>>131791242
>Not unlike most posters here, I had the flag set from another thread.
Admitting to being a worthless shit poster, cool story dude. Why are you in this thread again?
>>
>>131786363
this, either a fundamentalist baptist or an independent bible believing christian
>>
>>131791387
Atheist and Islam generals are done entirely in irony, and do not make it past 1-3 generals.
Pagan generals have come and gone under the Varg meme, and are almost extinct.

All three of these combined do not total the verbal diarrhea of the Orthodoxy, Christian, and Catholic generals that shit up the board almost 24/7.
These shitty generals bump off thread often containing actual discussion, replacing them with massive blocks of Bible quotes and shitty image dumps of Medieval churches.
/pol/ is not dumping grounds for your religion.
It is for politically incorrect opinions.

~2.6 billion christians is not an unpopular opinion.
>>
>>131785999
The orthodox church is what we need. It took a beating with communism in the areas where it's most prominent, but it can recuperate.
>>
>>131791846
---> >>131791904

>>131791846
>Obama reaction image
Cafeteria catholic?
>>
File: b2d.jpg (35KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
b2d.jpg
35KB, 600x669px
>>131785999
No.
We need Jesus to come to us and tell us exactly what we need to do to get rid of the jews. The current christian religions are all jewish traps we should not be falling for. And so is atheism.
Since Jesus is dead, what we can do now is use what we have. I propose we follow Kekistan.
>>
File: Pence Smug 1.jpg (20KB, 357x354px) Image search: [Google]
Pence Smug 1.jpg
20KB, 357x354px
>>131790869
>Make baseless accusations about a stranger on the Internet because he insulted the precious Empire
Topkek, you Meds really love your authoritarians. Pro tip, you don't need the sanction of an organized Church to follow Christ Jesus
>>
>>131785999
If you can find a Christian sect that teaches genuine understanding of the trinity you'll find the salvation of the church... As it sits most Christians I've encountered are hellbent on the notion that they aren't allowed to understand anything. Hell, most don't even understand communion (regardless of which form they're practicing)

Christians-in-name-only have deeply degraded the faith... That & liberal political churches, baka
>>
File: 1477170225955.png (78KB, 180x190px) Image search: [Google]
1477170225955.png
78KB, 180x190px
>>131791904
>Atheist and Islam generals are done entirely in irony
That's bullshit.

>Having an Obama reaction makes you a Catholic
I would have guessed muslim anon.
>>
>>131791904
"Debate and discussion related to politics and current events is welcome" is the first rule for /pol/. Religion can easily fall into politics and current events. And interesting you complain about Christianity threads yet say nothing about the much larger amount of garbage posted on /pol/ and fail to mention your contributions to keeping these supposed "actual discussion" threads alive. Already in the catalog I can see all sorts of threads completely unrelated to anything political yet are you there complaining in those threads too?
>>
File: 1498684837485.jpg (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498684837485.jpg
6KB, 300x300px
>>131785999
Gnosticism is the way forward.

Also cool digits.
>>
File: 1480498156772.jpg (78KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
1480498156772.jpg
78KB, 600x394px
>>131792755
>>
>>131792415
>That's bullshit.
Adding to this, I have spent hours on this board arguing with Muslims about Religion and faith. hundreds of posts. Are some people LARPing, of course, but they are obvious when real. Usually will defend their position until the thread hits the limit. Same goes for the others, Was the OP LARPing? Maybe, but the ones who aren't are easy to spot.
>>
File: 1498660816892.jpg (19KB, 267x371px) Image search: [Google]
1498660816892.jpg
19KB, 267x371px
>>131792818
You just created a black hole
>>
File: 1464343582035.jpg (33KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1464343582035.jpg
33KB, 500x516px
>>131789124
>Australian police charge top Vatican official with sexual abuse

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/australian-police-charge-top-vatican-official-with-sexual-abuse-39274/

Your movement has been infiltrated by pedos at the highest level you pitiful christfaggot.
>>
File: 2532545336.jpg (47KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
2532545336.jpg
47KB, 800x450px
deus vult brothers!
>>
>>131785999
Fuck you and your jewish cult.

TRUE WHITE MAN REJECTS ALL SEMITIC INFLUENCES.
>>
File: 1419316057045.jpg (23KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1419316057045.jpg
23KB, 600x480px
Why can't Christcucks answer this one fundamental question?

>Prove to me RIGHT FUCKING NOW that God is not a cute trap and that we are not the children of her(his) fertile boipucci
>>
>>131785999
ROMANS 11:1

ROMANS 11:28

GALATIANS 3:28
DON'T BE A GOOD GOY - REJECT CHRISTKIKENITY
>>
File: duckwhale.png (2MB, 1337x1029px) Image search: [Google]
duckwhale.png
2MB, 1337x1029px
>>131789041
I'm pretty sure pre-tribunlation rapture is backed by the scripture, but I don't know, the issue in itself is incredibly complicated, nor do I particularly care, there is only one thing to fear, and that is the death of the Soul, and only one force in existence can kill the Soul, and that is the Father.

>>131785999
evolution is a dirty jew lie to be perfectly honest with you. "science" in itself is a direct attack against genesis.

Gnostic Christianity is the way to go.

>>131787028
Jesus validates the old testament as a book written completely about him, there are several hundred prophecies concerning his coming, the book in itself deals with the fact that the wages of sin are death, and that the Son of God will come down and sacrifice himself for our sins, in its purpose its going to be a brutal book. the Old testament is to be taken with the New testament every time.
>>
File: han.jpg (72KB, 323x323px) Image search: [Google]
han.jpg
72KB, 323x323px
>>131788026
>Stop.
>Stop.
>Just stop.
You have to go back, faggot.
>>
>>131795412
>evolution is a dirty jew lie to be perfectly honest with you. "science" in itself is a direct attack against genesis.

GOOD GOY

THERE WAS NO EVOLUTION, AND THEREFORE NIGGERS ARE EQUAL TO WHITES

AND THERE WAS NO EVOLUTION BECAUSE YOU PREFER TO BELIEVE A JEWISH OLD BOOK THAN THE ANGLO SCIENTIST

GOOD GOY
>>
File: vedd.jpg (70KB, 736x792px) Image search: [Google]
vedd.jpg
70KB, 736x792px
>>131796295
Evolution is Pseduscience based on the falsehood of the heliocentric model, which is the basis for all misinformation.

take the Geocentric redpill, the earth is stationary, everything you've ever been taught is a dirty jewish lie.

>THERE WAS NO EVOLUTION, AND THEREFORE NIGGERS ARE EQUAL TO WHITES

niggers have souls, the difference between a human and a sub-human is whether or not they believe they are a soul inhabiting flesh, or if they believe they are descended from animals.

Hows not being able to deny the holocaust there poland? how many years do you get for denying it?
>>
File: This Triggers the (((Nose))).jpg (103KB, 449x640px) Image search: [Google]
This Triggers the (((Nose))).jpg
103KB, 449x640px
>>131794233

God is just a word that means all there is....like is it that fucking complicated? God is you, God is me, because NOTHING IS SEPARATE (quantum entanglement, everything is ONE)
>>
>>131796906
>>>/x/ retard

Evolution is real and it's a direct reason why are Whites superior to niggers.

>niggers have souls, the difference between a human and a sub-human is whether or not they believe they are a soul inhabiting flesh, or if they believe they are descended from animals.

That's a bluepilled bullshit.

subhumans like you are naive and take all jewish bullshit that was served to them, because they think that they will go to fairytalish "heaven"

the enlightened White ubermenschen now that the biology is everything, and they must work to improve their race and make children, so they can continue their work - That's what great philosopher of Polish descent Nietzsche said.
>>
>>131785999

>We need another Christian movement to save our civilization

I've been thinking about this for a long time. I'm not even a Christian, but I study Jesus as a spiritual and phlisophical teacher. The problem with modern Christianity as I see it is that people have forgotten about the philosophy of Jesus. Instead, they focus on pointless shit like, ''Is Earth 6000 years old?'' or "Does God, who has infinite forgiveness and compassion, hate gays?" or "How much money does God need?"

Arbitrary garbage like that is why everyone laughs at Christians. Meanwhile, Christians pretty much partake in all sins imaginable and say "lol sorry Jesus" and go about there day like nothing.

Unless Christians analyze and understand and emulate Jesus, in earnest, they will always be a laughing stock to the rest of us.
>>
>>131785999
>Taking away the creation myth of Christianity to make it stronger.
This won't get much traction, I can tell you that now.
>>
>>131797174
Thats not how quantum entanglement works you uneducated cad.
>>
>>131785999
You're an idiot who clearly doesn't even understand what Christianity is.
>>
>god
>>>/x/
>>
File: law-destroyed-2-728.jpg (260KB, 728x548px) Image search: [Google]
law-destroyed-2-728.jpg
260KB, 728x548px
>>131785999
>no dumbass laws
>>
>>131797174
Wow, people are actually this retarded?
>>
>>131798442
Yes.
You don't get out much, I'm guessing?
>>
File: back.jpg (10KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
10KB, 229x220px
>>131797577
>/x/
only countries that can deny the holohoax can reply to my posts.

>Evolution is real
there are actually really good secular arguments about how evolution is just about the stupidest god damn dirty jew lie on the planet.

>it's a direct reason why are Whites superior to niggers.
niggers are an inferior species quite literally because of the jews. the body's mind, the spirits mind, and the soul's mind are 3 different kinds of minds according to the scriptures, and the spirit and souls mind are infinitely superior to the body's mind, niggers are blocked from reaching the last 2 intelligence sources because they are stuck in a materialistic worldview. the flesh is literally nothing, all physical matter will be destroyed.
>>
>tfw you just want to be a sword for Christ
>>
>>131798730
>there are actually really good secular arguments about how evolution is just about the stupidest god damn dirty jew lie on the planet.
If that's the case, then perhaps maybe you should post some of this evidence. Or are you just lying through your teeth in order to discredit the notion because it doesn't fit in with your worldview? If that's the case, then I can see why you'd do that; Christianity and politics have always been intertwined (Heck, all Middle Eastern Religion are, to be frank).
>>
>>131798730
>there are actually really good secular arguments about how evolution is just about the stupidest god damn dirty jew lie on the planet.
...said nobody ever
>niggers are an inferior species quite literally because of the jews. the body's mind, the spirits mind, and the soul's mind are 3 different kinds of minds according to the scriptures, and the spirit and souls mind are infinitely superior to the body's mind, niggers are blocked from reaching the last 2 intelligence sources because they are stuck in a materialistic worldview. the flesh is literally nothing, all physical matter will be destroyed.
niggers are inferior because of evolution, and for the same reason the whites are superior

souls and spirits are just jewish memes, the real goal of humanity is to create a perfect ubermensch, and to do so, we must save the white race and stop the niggers from breeding

>the flesh is literally nothing, all physical matter will be destroyed.
biology is everything, and "spirit" is just a meme
>>
>>131798866
>Choosing to be the sword of Christ rather than the sword of mankind.
>A fucking leaf.
Checks out.
>>
>>131798292
>implying some jew didn't come up with that verse decades after Jesus' death
>>
>>131799275

Jesus was the jew
>>
>>131799461
this
Romans 11:1

stop being good goys and reject christkikenity
>>
>>131799548

We gnostics nao.

Jesus was a deceiver on a stick and his father is the devil.
>>
>>131799255
Mankind is wicked at heart and the Lord is pure and just. Why not serve something greater than yourself?
>>
>>131785999
Evolution is anti-Christisn, you're a moron.
>>
File: 61361678979609.jpg (3KB, 103x125px) Image search: [Google]
61361678979609.jpg
3KB, 103x125px
>>131785999
fuck off christfags
>>
>>131785999
What about the Orthodox churches?

>>131786363
What's so good about it? My girlfriend's actually Baptist but I've been to afraid to ask what that means. I just know she hates Catholics and rejects evolution. I'm Lutheran but hate modern (political) Lutheran churches.
>>
>>131799734
Not serve, protect. Is it not of mankind to inspire his fellow men, to have them aspire to become more than what they are? Is humanity as a whole, or at the very least western civilization, not greater than one individual?

I suppose it boils down to what you see as more benevolent; to serve the will of a higher being or to serve as the guard to those who you cherish, even if they are beneath you.
>>
I have an idea, let's just ask Jesus.
>>
>>131800549
Can't; he's dead.
>>
>>131800037
Then why is the Catholic Church okey-dokey with evolution?
>>
>>131800607
May Ghost Adventures or TAPS can contact his ghost.
>>
>>131800656
Because they're literal retards and compromised by Jewish atheists/satanists.
>>
File: biblical flat earth.png (656KB, 838x945px) Image search: [Google]
biblical flat earth.png
656KB, 838x945px
flat earth pill
>>
>>131801151
Otherwise known as the blue pill.
>>
>>131801459
No, that'd be the blue marble
>>
File: 22_16-WhaleEvolution-L.jpg (39KB, 432x600px) Image search: [Google]
22_16-WhaleEvolution-L.jpg
39KB, 432x600px
>>131799164
well, the major case point I would make is that the earth is stationary, and the sun and moon revolve around it. the heliocentric model is a fraud, and you've been lied to for the past several hundred years. the geocentric model is the key to deciphering what is, and isn't misinformation

moving on the main point against evolution is that there has never once been a recorded instance of a Genome change producing a new species, which is the entire basis of how macro evolution works. evolution implies a fish would eventually become a human being, which in itself is ludicrous.

there are still horseshoe crabs, huntsman spiders, sharks, whales, coelacanths, birds, and many mammals and fish that have largely gone UNCHANGED for millions and millions of years, you could make the argument that "these animals didn't need or were not forced to evolve" but this statement is a falsehood, because no animals ever evolved in the first place, all these animals remained the same over millions of years because new species being produced from a different one has never once been recorded, a new genome has never been devised from any animals offspring, a Cobra will never produce a new species of Viper, a Cheetah will never produce a new species of feline. Fruit flies are still fruit flies after thousands of generations.

the genetic line of whales is fishy, the snout/nose moves from the tip of the face to the middle of the forehead several times, and the changes to its bone structure across the lineage are violent. the idea that a fish walked on water, developed traits to be able to breath air, went back into the water, and never re-developed traits to be able to breath water is a logical fallacy.

true knowledge comes in knowing you know thing - Socrates
true knowledge comes in studying controversy- me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCwmebgjdd4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVPclJImGqA
>>
How do you stop the vatican? How long has this question been asked?
>>
File: jewdora.jpg (18KB, 485x500px) Image search: [Google]
jewdora.jpg
18KB, 485x500px
>>131799240
no child, you're the one that eats the jew memes. "there is no soul and spirit" is the dirty jew lie, they don't want you to think you have a soul that is directly connected to God. science is mostly a dirty jewish lie.

you dropped this rabbi
>>
File: the_revelation_12_sign-05.png (281KB, 1700x2200px) Image search: [Google]
the_revelation_12_sign-05.png
281KB, 1700x2200px
revelation 12
>>
Goooooooooooood
>>
>>131799164
"why is not every geological formation and every stratum full of such intermediate links? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated organic chain; and this is the most obvious and serious objection which can be urged against this theory" Darwin, Origin of Species page 413
>>
>>131801799
>"there is no soul and spirit" is the dirty jew lie,
And in which Jewish book they have written this?

In Torah they have written the complete opposite, dumbass.

>they don't want you to think you have a soul that is directly connected to God

There is no god, there is only Humanity and strong and weak people.

>science is mostly a dirty jewish lie.
Most of scientists were European.

WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE EUROPEANS, LIKE DARWIN, COPERNICUS AND NIETZSCHE, WHILE YOU BELIEVE IN JEWISH BOOK CALLED THE BIBLE?
>>
File: HEAVY_METAL_284-2.jpg (734KB, 1000x1380px) Image search: [Google]
HEAVY_METAL_284-2.jpg
734KB, 1000x1380px
Enough of that faggy bullshit! We want Jesus "The Barbarian"
>>
>>131785999
Christianity has always been the ONE. If you had known how it was, before the infiltration. You would not recognize it.

Praised be Christ savior of mankind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDXdxicr9zg
>>
File: It arrived.png (577KB, 701x469px) Image search: [Google]
It arrived.png
577KB, 701x469px
Orthodoxy will save the world.

Read Seraphim Rose, Orthodoxy and the Religion of the Future.
>>
File: box.jpg (928KB, 1532x1956px) Image search: [Google]
box.jpg
928KB, 1532x1956px
>>131802225
here's the religion redpill.

>WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE EUROPEANS, LIKE DARWIN, COPERNICUS AND NIETZSCHE,

because they were wrong. On origin of species is a bunch of bullshit it even says so in page 413 >>131802031
Copernicus is a dirty catholic crpyto jew, and Nietzsche, don't really know, nor care about him.

>In Torah they have written the complete opposite, dumbass.
its almost like Jews ignore the Torah, and only follow the Talmud or something

>There is no god, there is only Humanity and strong and weak people.
dirty jew lie.

here's a fun one, WHY DOES YOUR COUNTRY REFUSE TO BELIEVE THE HOLOCAUST WAS A HOAX, WHILE YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY MAKES IT BELIEVE TO DENY THE JEWISH LIE THAT IS THE HOLOCAUST

>And in which Jewish book they have written this?
its pretty much in ALL theology that there is a soul, a spirit, that these things are entirely different, and connected to a monotheistic creator, not just the Old testament. you're letting Talmudic Lies disregard you from the truth

here's a fun fact
>evolution regards us as descended from animals
>talmud states that all gentiles are filthy animals
Yebamoth 98a. All Gentile children are animals.
Berakoth 58a in which Gentile women are designated animals
Non-Jews are Not Human Baba Mezia 114a-114b. Only Jews are human

REALLY ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS
>>
>>131803092
Oh, your books arrived.

Nice.
>>
>>131803468
>WHILE YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY MAKES IT BELIEVE TO DENY THE JEWISH LIE THAT IS THE HOLOCAUST
holy shit i had a stroke

while your entire country makes it believe it, and illegal to deny the holocaust***
>>
>>131803092
is there a torrent or something for poor fags?
>>
But the OT isn't the manly book of the two ?
>>
A christianism who don't punish non-marriage sex would be better.
>>
>>131795412
> I'm pretty sure pre-tribunlation rapture is backed by the scripture

Not to my knowledge no. Talks about Christians being put in prison. Persecuted. Living through the anti-Christ times and it's pretty descriptive about it. Something like the rapture does occur.
At the end. After the 7 years. When God rolls back reality, shakes the earth, and lets down all His wrath. That's at the end and I think Christians are to be spared from that.
But they are to suffer for awhile.
The rapture theory is dangerous. It implies Christians won't suffer at all during the end times where the Bible says expressly differently.
Believing this, when the time comes, they'll begin to lament their suffering, and not understand it, as it wasn't supposed to happen.
Unless they actually read the Bible. Where it expressly tells them to prepare for it. But again their church told them it wouldn't happen, so they may actually turn from God then, because they were supposed to be raptured and not suffer.
It's a dangerous ideology I don't hold to. Christians have suffered since time immemorial. To think they aren't to have ANY suffering in the end is ludicrous. The end time Christians are special you see. They don't suffer like ALL the other ones did. I don't buy it. At all.
Instead I am prepared.
>>
File: sacred_heart.jpg (64KB, 736x499px) Image search: [Google]
sacred_heart.jpg
64KB, 736x499px
>>131785999
Traditionalist Catholicism is the only true way. American Evangelicals can be tolerated as long as they help the political right-wing greatly. Orthodox Christians are red pilled and honourable, too.

To make Christianity great again, you must start with your own life.

>pray regularly with conviction
>go to Church every Sunday
>repent your sins
>read the Bible
>read theology
>listen to sacred classical music
>join christian-right-wing organizations
>get christian wife
>make christian children
>pass on tradition
>>
>>131803849
>poor fags
>flag
Are you serious?
>>
File: jesus-saves.jpg (89KB, 640x791px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-saves.jpg
89KB, 640x791px
>>131788650
>

What if I used my brains to read and understand the wisdom of the Creator of physical reality? That seems to me to be a good starting point.
>>
>>131789237
>pair

No. Salvation.
>>
>>131805189
not every hans is rich. some of us get less money than the rapefugees
>>
>>131785999
>Recognize christianity as jewish again
>>
>>131791861
Independent all the way.

My family comes from the apostolic church (Mexican version, from LA's early 1900's) which became little rome
>too many rules imposed on members, along with forbidding interaction with other churches

So, many people broke off and began with just the bible, Reina Valera, (Spanish KJV) and small congregations.

Those that stayed in the larger congregations or in the apostolic went heretical (paying to the dead instead of our Lord Jesus Christ) or broke off again into non denominational/independent factions.

Basically we just:
>Follow the word of God (RV/KJV*1611*)
>Paise the name of Jesus
>Spread the gospel/good news
>Congregate and give spiritual support to our brothers in Christ
>???
>profit
>repeat
>>
>>131804801
>pray regularly with conviction
Check
>go to Church every Sunday
Not at all. The music services today are rock shows and abysmal. It's youth group music from when I was a kid. How did this get to be standard for adults!? And the preaching is okay sometimes, but it's nothing I don't already know. The church does have one supposed value though. Which is a Christian family to be a part of, to take strength from. But churches now have their little clicks, which is very hard to become a part of. There is no sense of family or unity. You just go and sit with other people you don't know. All this makes church useless to me.
>read theology
check
>listen to sacred classical music
I probably do sometimes but not specifically. I run a Christian home but it's not a temple either.
>join christian-right-wing organizations
I suspect it'll be more click nonsense I can't get into.
>get christian wife
I don't go to church which is probably why I've never had a decent proper Christian wife. They also seem to all get married when they're young, and I'm 35 now.
>make christian children
Check. Doing my best.
>pass on tradition
Check. Doing my best.

I'm a Christian who doesn't go to church basically. It lost all value for me long ago. And it broke from the old traditions. The traditions of classic music worship, which was a form of group worship, of family, of unity, of fellowship. I've heard all the preaching. So it holds no value now.
>>
>>131804337
draw up a timeline, and see where you end up placing the rapture

>>131805836
Rome was sacked by Alaric, who was an Arian Christian King, and the Goths were all mostly baptized christians in 410. this meme is the most historically inaccurate post of all time, and is equal to thinking the holocaust happened.
>>
>>131785999
>Mormons
Peace be still, bury the hatchet and the sword, the sound of war is dreadful in my ear. [But] any man who will not fight for his wife and children is a coward and a bastard.
Author: Joseph Smith, Source: An American Prophet’s Record: The Diaries and Journals of Joseph Smith, p. 298

Tell me again how my white family that believes in armed defense and still has a community is cucked.

Impress me fedora fags.
>>
>>131805988
I agree with you about the tragic loss of traditional liturgy. Fortunately, relatively close to where I live there is a Church that holds tridentine masses only.
>>
File: Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg (222KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Kramskoi_Christ_dans_le_désert.jpg
222KB, 1134x1001px
>>131805836

Ironically all the truly Christian nations, e.g. Eastern and Central Europe are red pilled whereas the cool "wise to Jewish tricks" atheist countries of Western Europe are entirely cucked.

Antisemites proven to be wrong, yet again.
>>
>>131806401
When European Christianity died the European identity died with it and with that came all the gay Propaganda and LGBT, globalism, easy divorce, feminism, less masculinity, communism, extreme progressivism and so on. Also why is there not a simple flag with a cross?
>>
>>131788022
Because >>131787028 is wrong
The OT is talking about/prophecy of Jesus Christ
>you think that the law and prophets will grant you eternal life, but they speak of me

Most people are blind to this truth
>>
>>131803849
I can't seem to find a pdf or anything of the sort. Sorry, Germanbro.
>>
>>131806144
Brigham Young

Do you suppose they believe in Jesus Christ at Jerusalem? Can you make a Christian of a Jew? I tell you, nay. If a Jew comes into this Church, and honestly professes to be a Saint, a follower of Christ, and if the blood of Judah is in his veins, he will apostatize.

We didn't want to fight Hitler.

But Mormons are dumb hurr Durr.

Let me play footsies with liberalism while virtue signaling I'm based.

Pathetic, you probably opposed us fighting gay marriage and adoption till a black guy stole your bike or gf.

Man up pol, you've become a whiny buncha pussys.
>>
File: truth.jpg (99KB, 700x504px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
99KB, 700x504px
>>131804801
this entire post is perfect, bonus points for sacred heart master race
>>
File: 1496679552434.jpg (68KB, 750x553px) Image search: [Google]
1496679552434.jpg
68KB, 750x553px
>>131785999
>raised Protestant
>the Israel-dicksucking and general cucky attitude among Protestants disgusts me
>the whole Pope authoritarian shit among Catholics disgusts me and they're mostly spics anyway
>Mormons are just batshit polygamists who have holy underpants
>>
>>131787823
God is still holding the promise to the Jews fur the sake of his friends, Abraham, Isaac, & Jacob, their exile will end soon, and Israel will be established once again, in the OT, it mentions that Israel will be forced (after the return of Jesus) into obedience, where before they were waited on to obey of their own will.

Currently they are blinded, for our sake, till the number of the gentiles is come to completion(almost there), then their eyes will be opened, and see that Jesus is the messiah

the 144,000, have already been sealed for this cause, the 4 horsemen have already come, and we are currently entering Rev 12, meaning, that Jesus is returning soon, so let's set our eyes unto heaven and wait on his return.
>>
>>131785999
>>
File: Christianity Is....png (335KB, 870x1730px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity Is....png
335KB, 870x1730px
>>131807718
>>
>>131807744
>>
Christianity is for weak minded cucks and fags.
>>
File: photo.jpg (139KB, 1004x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
139KB, 1004x900px
>>131808743
>>
>>131808743

Allah ackbar, brother.
>>
>>131804801
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b3AV_UgZPQ

screencapped
>>
>>131785999
>Mormons
Christian? Cletus they think Jesus and Satan are brothers.
>>
File: christchan.jpg (75KB, 1024x971px) Image search: [Google]
christchan.jpg
75KB, 1024x971px
Well support the fucking extremism then.. DEUS VULT
>>
>>131791242
>You don't see Muslims advocating their religion here.
>I see no /Atheism General/ threads.
Are you blind nigger?
>>
>>131807630
You're sick.
>>
File: 1424612600021.gif (905KB, 332x329px) Image search: [Google]
1424612600021.gif
905KB, 332x329px
>>131808743

so what youre saying
*raises wifes sons*
is that
*sucks refugee toes*
we be sum....
*beheaded by Islamic extremists*
>>
I tried going to a few churches in my area because the whole atheism thing was getting dull.
They were all filled with "LGBTQIA PRIDE!" and "Refugees Welcome!" banners!
>>
>>131805988
Avoid the megachurches plenty of traditional ones that did not turn worship into entertainment exists. Don't give up on worship.
>>
>>131806570
>why is there not a simple flag with a cross?
This.
>>
>>131811353
I assure you that that would have been inconceivable just 50 or 100 years ago.

Not even the church is immune to subversion, but it will not prevail.
>>
>>131811964
Are there any worthwhile denominations left?
>>
>>131800037
Wrong.
>>
>>131785999

How are Jehovah's Witnesses anti-patriotic?

Redpill me on JW /pol/.
>>
File: Le Lys.png (400KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Le Lys.png
400KB, 1000x667px
>>131803851
>>131804030
Hello.
>>
>>131812135
There is only one, which has always been. With all its faults and errors.

But that's only my belief.
>>
>>131785999
The reality is, Christians aren't willing to win. Like liberals, they are so emotionally and intellectually weak they are not willing to kill their enemies and end their lives the way literally everyone else is willing to do to Christians.

Christianity will die explicitly because they are too weak and cowardly and insecure to stand up and kill those who are eradicating them.

>b-b-b-but Jesus gonna come save us right
>b-b-b-but I thought it's not moral to kill your enemy
>b-b-b-but I thought if I pray enough then people will be nice
>>
>>131785999
Whats bad with mormons op?

have literally never met a bad one.
>>
>>131812411
Is it Catholic? Theology aside, the Catholic Church is unbelievably corrupted.
>>
File: Christ.png (656KB, 1288x1732px) Image search: [Google]
Christ.png
656KB, 1288x1732px
Reminder
>>
>>131785999
>mainlaine protestants
are those the calvinists?
>>
>>131812705
You have to ask yourself why it is always the most attacked. The most vilified. The Enemy has infiltrated their ranks. It will be hated and persecuted until the end of time. The promise of Christ will prevail.

It will remain the only one that exists.
>>
>>131791357
>muh all of white race
>caring for other nations and ethnicities other than your own
typical identityless angloshpere way tbqh
>>
>>131813292
I hate commies and pedos more than anything else on this earth, and the Vatican goes out of their way to protect these people.
There's also something to be said about The One True Chruch that invites the Islamic horde into their holiest city to pray.
>>
>>131813292
Your words are too light in comparison with the rivers of blood.
>>
>>131813802
but a medkit like you can stop all the bleeding you fool!
>>
>you shall NOT make yourselves any heaven images either of heaven, earth, what's bellow earth, etc.

The Catholic church has broken this commandment since the beginning, idolatry is a sin.
>>
>>131785999
You forgot

>Muslims: ALLAHU ACKBAR
>>
>>131814006
*graven image's
autospell gets in the way
>>
File: Bael.jpg (71KB, 450x497px) Image search: [Google]
Bael.jpg
71KB, 450x497px
>>131785999
Soon brothers and sisters.
Soon the new Prophet will make himself known.
>>
>>131785999
You don't have Yashua without all you want out.....I question if you know Yashua at all then. he came to not abolish the torah, but to fulfill it....The tribes of israel are included in all eschatology, indeed the enemy will hinge his plan around them......But oh well...Yashua cares not....he's coming soon no matter what we all think
>>
File: 1497363515309.jpg (1MB, 1072x1435px) Image search: [Google]
1497363515309.jpg
1MB, 1072x1435px
I just masturbated and cum all over myself. God please forgive me and give me strenght to avoid such situations in future.
>>
Orthodoxy of Russia
>>
>>131814184
They're technically not Christians but I see what you're going there with the three-headed Semite.
>>
File: Fantastic.jpg (49KB, 285x400px) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic.jpg
49KB, 285x400px
>>131813960
>>
File: Paimon.jpg (32KB, 306x334px) Image search: [Google]
Paimon.jpg
32KB, 306x334px
>>131814355
soon
>>
>>131813713
The church has lowered its legendary strictness and severity. Before it was not exactly a game. I invite you to share your thoughts with your priest. The church must be reformed, not broken.
>>
>>131785999
>Mormons: lol seriously?
Every Mormon I've met is what a liberal would call racist, sexist, and backwards. So they can't be all bad.
>>
>>131815215
yeah but they don't drink alcohol or coffee and the Book of Mormon is an obvious lie
>>
>>131812266
I think b/c of this:
https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102008085
>>
File: john-hagee.jpg (20KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
john-hagee.jpg
20KB, 350x200px
>>131787823
From a guy who rewrote the Bible called 'Scoffield' . He made up a false theory called 'Dispensationalism', where the jews are above everyone else the, he published his book in thounds of copies funded by Rothshield. No joke.

>>131785999
I like how You're all missing the point here
>Orthodoxy
>Orthodoxy
>Orthodoxy
>Orthodoxy

It ain't going come to the West if the West doesn't seek it for itself.
>>
>>131785999
We have to purge the catholic church, establish a monarchy, and declare war on islam and judaism. Plenty of atheists will support it as well.
>>
>>131816064
>Orthodoxy

Way ahead of you bro. Me, my wife and kids, and just recently my best friend converted.
>>
>>131807630
Fake and Gay
>>
>>131790957
Yeah well , right now pretty much Orth only, fall they don't fall as well. Cath should reform to get bigger Heresies and faggotry out.
>>
>>131785999
Wasn't Christianity originally a sect of Judaism that believed Jesus was the Messiah but NOT God?
>>
File: it was almost real in my mind.jpg (181KB, 710x644px) Image search: [Google]
it was almost real in my mind.jpg
181KB, 710x644px
>>131792126
typical kike , finishes paragraph by an antichrist proposal for everyone to do and follow him
>" I PROPOSE WE"

no ty jewling
>>
>>131815165
The sacrifice has to be made.
>>
>>131817252
No, you're thinking of Islam
>>
File: s1000.jpg (142KB, 580x872px)
s1000.jpg
142KB, 580x872px
>>131800246
>that, notice how OP totally skipped it and put mormons in or Jehovas witnesses who are not Christians at all .

> I predict an orthodox revival anyway, look what I found (PIC)
>>
File: do you know what I mean.png (444KB, 735x527px) Image search: [Google]
do you know what I mean.png
444KB, 735x527px
>start talking about ridding christianity of subversives
>thread gets flooded with /x/-tier crap about flat/hollow earth and evolution
>>
>>131785999
Orthodox faith here, We have all the traditional values (and more) of the catholic church, we hang pedos unlike the catholic church, have the protection of the mafia so people wont run you over, have badass churches, have the most in common with the old church (there is no proof of papal primacy, peter never admitted or talked about it in any scripture, and the keys to heaven is the word of god, which were given to all apostles as it later says in the bible) so yeah. And i have german heritage so the church isnt just for slavs. We also declared a holy war on isis not long ago.
>>
>>131816739
wow , pretty impressive , it's habbening
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcgZVGZ-bqE
>>
File: SK.jpg (30KB, 195x298px) Image search: [Google]
SK.jpg
30KB, 195x298px
>>131814355
This illustration reminds me the one from this book.

Let's not talk about witchcraft; it's too early.
>>
>>131785999
Upside down Satan is a good sign.
>>
File: Mama.jpg (15KB, 244x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mama.jpg
15KB, 244x300px
This symbol will counter all the amateur witches trying to subvert this thread.
>>
>>131801572
>well, the major case point I would make is that the earth is stationary, and the sun and moon revolve around it. the heliocentric model is a fraud, and you've been lied to for the past several hundred years. the geocentric model is the key to deciphering what is, and isn't misinformation
This isn't an argument against the heliocentric model at all, merely stating what it is and then calling it false. Since, as you have been saying it is the keystone to your beliefs, if this all you have, the rest of your theory falls apart.
>moving on the main point against evolution is that there has never once been a recorded instance of a Genome change producing a new species
Give us time, we've only had the funding to observe nature all the time for the past 60-80 years, and the process itself takes millions.

>The third point.
>you could make the argument that "these animals didn't need or were not forced to evolve" but this statement is a falsehood, because no animals ever evolved in the first place
>Yeah, you could say this happened but I say it couldn't have so you can't.
Way to restrict the argument to your comfort zone.
Also, you are just reiterating your second point for the rest of this. See my second point for my response.
>The Genetic line of whales is fishy
No, it's mammalian.
>The snout/nose moves from the tip of the fase to the middle of the forehead several times, and the changes to its bone structure across the lineage are violent
Again, it took millions of years of adaptation, mutation, and during such a thing many changes would have occurred as the species adapted to it's new environment. Again, this does not prove your statements correct.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond, my laptop needed to charge.
>>
>>131785999
>believing in fairy tales in 2017
>>
File: The_One_True_Judge.jpg (24KB, 627x479px) Image search: [Google]
The_One_True_Judge.jpg
24KB, 627x479px
>>131819077
It aint <<Witchcraft>> dude.
>>
>>131817749
Now who would waste such a good fish?
>>
>>131785999
but the bible says if it bleeds it's ready for sex and marriage
>>
>>131817252
>>131817949
Some argue the Ebionites were the original Christians (following the law, no virgin birth, no trinity, no literal son of God), then Paul came along and fucked everything up.
>>
File: aXm1025xjU.jpg (93KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm1025xjU.jpg
93KB, 650x650px
>>131820941
Sadly our father's miracle workings are in great catastrophe.
>We can only hope "Mankind" will repent once the prophet of this age brings the Edict of the holy spirit.
>>
>>131821528
That doesn't really answer my question.
>>
File: aba.png (272KB, 680x636px) Image search: [Google]
aba.png
272KB, 680x636px
>tfw single member of my close and somewhat extended family to have university education
>tfw I am also the only one who is religious
literally tfw to intelligent to be atheist
>>
FFS there are too many leftist and kike 'Pagan' and no-Christ shills, don't let them get vocal anon, they believe in Marx , fuck that or in the serpant (jews) .

Get rid.

>>131821401
nah, the real Christians are the ones who follow the word of the Bible , not that atrocity that you posted there that denies everything holy , Everywhere there is an outpouring of the Holy spirit , things go well

>>131820623
Don't answer to that guy , he's just sharting online on purpose, to lower the sound/noise ratio of significant threads .
>>
>>131822608
>Don't answer to that guy
I had a hunch, but I already started the post and I figured I might as well finish it.
>>
>>131785999
Why not try something new instead? What about some sort of basic Theism rooted in Traditionalism?
>>
>>131823016
Read Herodotus and Voltaire.

You'll be surprised.
>>
File: 9ddb3b1be8902c6baa06b4ac3da4fd45.jpg (131KB, 537x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9ddb3b1be8902c6baa06b4ac3da4fd45.jpg
131KB, 537x1024px
>>131822844
yeah
oh there you go (>>131823016) ... how they operate , a 'Crusader' walks in with the opening line of his post :

>Why not try something new instead? What about some sort of basic Theism rooted in Traditionalism?

Like he even gave an alternative to Christianity as if he cares about anon's religious state , that's pretty /comfy/ .

BUT BS, all they care is anon forgets about Jesus Christ, well it's well known know.

>jews HATE Him
>>
File: 1497557308156.png (141KB, 640x797px) Image search: [Google]
1497557308156.png
141KB, 640x797px
Catholics should seek SSPX
Anglicans = High Church/Catholic Anglicanism
Protestants = Baptist or become Anglican
Orthodox should stay orthodox
Retardation like methodists/universalists/non-trinitarians need to wake up
>>
>>131785999
https://youtu.be/Wn3MKPyBe8Y

Reminder the Serbs are the best. Debate me.

t. byzantine catholic
>>
File: Sprenger and Kramer.jpg (15KB, 171x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sprenger and Kramer.jpg
15KB, 171x300px
>>131823708
>>
Christians believe that God made the world in 6 days and that he took a break at the seventh because he was so exhausted.

Christians believe in little kids stories. Kinda cute since everyone needs to believe in something. Some people just are happy with the simple things.

The whole christian religion is a joke; theres nothing intelligent in it. Its pleb tier in every aspect of it. Only slightly retarded people REALLY believe in christian storytelling.

At least the most niggers are just LARPing as christians here.
>>
File: 1495678170241.png (129KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495678170241.png
129KB, 500x500px
>>131785999
We really have no option but to uncuck the Christians. There is no other option. I understand the good intentions of pagan larpers, but their efforts are meaningless. We need to work with what we already have. Christianity will only ever be as cucked as it's followers allow it to be.
>>
>>131824184
paganism will come back. everything thats "private religion", esotherics and astrologics and all that stuff is already paganism; a lot of people in the west simply arent christian any more, which is a good thing. atheism wont last long; wearing fedora is out since years. New religions will come, and they will have nothing to do with christianity.
>>
>>131824038
no one sane Christian believes that, or Noah etc, only some crazy fundamentalists

>paganism will come back. everything thats "private religion", esotherics and astrologics and all that stuff is already paganism; a lot of people in the west simply arent christian any more, which is a good thing. atheism wont last long; wearing fedora is out since years. New religions will come, and they will have nothing to do with christianity.

Thank you but No, all that pagan stuff is thinly disguised satanry. Anything that is all wishy washy and doesn't warn on satan is part of his plan .
>>
>>131823539
Are you schizophrenic?
>>
>>131800073
Bring back pre-Christian classical Roman civilization.

Hierarchy. Order. Permanence.
>>
>>131824184
christianity is not cucked it just has no temporal power. its basically been barred from government and education, and is smeared and strawmanned by the media on a daily basis.

but this shouldnt be a surprise. the world is supposed to hate us. now that cultural and fashionable christianity has all but been swept away, all that remains are its true believers who stand against the tsunami of the worlds hate and lies.
>>
File: lolol.gif (2MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
lolol.gif
2MB, 460x258px
>>131824625
>paganism will come back
>>
>>131825474
Thank you for reminding everyone that lies are a new black pest; an intellectual one.

Even words changed; i'll give an example to distract the crowd.

The word "tolerance" comes from "toleration".

A toleration was a administrative act allowing you to do something; it was delivered by the authorities during the XVth c.

Now tolerance means the lack of self-respect.
>>
File: 1234tgyw.jpg (175KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1234tgyw.jpg
175KB, 640x640px
>>131785999
>Christianity
Barbarians that destroyed the greatest civilization in world history.
>>
File: cringe.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>131825456
>>131826378

No all of that old stuff is good but it's not devoid of satanry .
>>131825474
This, very astute observation. We could also try to cluster more people into it. I knd of like how the Orthodox are socially and religiously intolerant to crap ideas , at least religiously . We need more of that, we need change from this sjw marxist crazy era.
>>131825278
obj. not, jew
>>
File: 200px-Doomsayer(467).png (95KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Doomsayer(467).png
95KB, 200x276px
Are we living in the end times?
>>
File: orthodox.jpg (25KB, 555x370px) Image search: [Google]
orthodox.jpg
25KB, 555x370px
>>131785999
Orthodox
>>
File: Saint-George.jpg (37KB, 366x488px) Image search: [Google]
Saint-George.jpg
37KB, 366x488px
>>131827577
>>
File: 1497404857100.jpg (49KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497404857100.jpg
49KB, 450x600px
>>131827577
dude says it right, pic is (you)
>>
File: Saint-Louis.jpg (89KB, 380x507px) Image search: [Google]
Saint-Louis.jpg
89KB, 380x507px
"Perhaps most significant for the badassness of King Louis was that the whole time he was battling, he was wearing a cilice (a sharp metal chain worn tightly to cause pain and sometimes bleeding) around the legs or waist. So when everyone else was suffering because of battle scars, the King was suffering twice. His end was to come in his second crusade when he died – as all good kings do – in the midst of a bloody battle."
>>
>>131806110
>>131795412
watch this
https://youtu.be/Dvv2HPYdhMA
>>
>>131832050
I dont why it says "alex jones" he isnt even in it
>>
https://youtu.be/C_BjPy19bYs
>>
File: image.jpg (406KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
406KB, 2048x1536px
>>131785999
Become an ordained minister in the next few minutes. Deus Vult my sibling.
> http://www.ulc.net/index.php?page=ordain
>>
File: Abrahamic religions.gif (14KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
Abrahamic religions.gif
14KB, 800x544px
>>131785999

>(((Christianity))) is fucked:

No, it is what it is.
>>
>>131831616
St. Louis, pray for us.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 422x594px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 422x594px
Jesus is reported to have strongly denounced this very sect of Jewish priests known as the Pharisees:

John 8:44 “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”

In addition, Jesus is reported to have said that they nullified all the Commandments of God by their Tradition, “teaching for doctrines the commandments of men” (Mark 7:13; Matt. 15:6-9, etc.). His invective, in truth, cannot be equaled. All of Matthew 23 is like a whiplash. He likened Pharisaism to a white sepulcher, indeed beautiful outwardly, but “inside full of dead men’s bones and of all uncleanness.” Christ climaxed one condemnation after another with the expletive, “Hypocrites!” He called the Pharisees children of them that killed the Prophets. He foretold they would go on killing, crucifying and persecuting until the guilt for all the righteous blood shed from Abel on down would be upon them. “Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?” Christ asked.
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 900x637px
anyways, just remember that “With the destruction of the Temple (70 A.D.) the Sadducees disappeared altogether, and then the religious authority of Mystical essenes— that john the b and Jesus kicked it with—were also usurped and mostly disappeared in this first century AD.
These were the scholars and priests that Jesus vibed with , practicing "the traditions of the elders" ... AND HE WAS MEGA CRITICAL OF THE ROMAN KEKED AND HERODIAN DYNY KEKED PHARISEES...

lissen jdif i love me some og heeb but i post lest "My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge...!"
-Hosea 4^6
>>
File: barbara palvin racemixer.jpg (74KB, 634x610px) Image search: [Google]
barbara palvin racemixer.jpg
74KB, 634x610px
>>131813359
Hungary YES!
SO great you reject racism and embraced civic nationalism.
Don't worry there will be many BASED Hungarian mulatto babies in the future.
Pic related, hottest Hungarian woman only dates black men.
>>
>>131839153
Modern Judaism descends mainly from the Pharisees.
>>
>>131785999
Eastern Orthodoxy is the one true way.
>>
File: one choice only right.gif (34KB, 800x544px) Image search: [Google]
one choice only right.gif
34KB, 800x544px
>>131837955
>>
>>131841453
Barbara Palvin is washed-out by USA hollywood. She was born and raised in Hungary but she has been nicely brainwashed by the "equality"-obsessed hollywood.
>>
>>131785999
back to /x/ with your retarded made-up shit
>>
>>131837955
By "Messianic Judaism" do they mean the historic Ebionite and Nazarene sects, or modern Jewaboo cults like Jews for Jesus and such?
>>
File: image.jpg (173KB, 582x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 582x671px
claro family
>Pharisaism became Talmudism, Talmudism became Medieval Rabbinism, and Medieval Rabbinism became Modern Rabbinism.
Thread posts: 245
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.