[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this video? https://youtu.be/WARBDcPkMEA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2026.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2026.png
1MB, 1334x750px
Thoughts on this video? https://youtu.be/WARBDcPkMEA
>>
File: tumblr_static__2048_v2.png (431KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_static__2048_v2.png
431KB, 1280x1280px
>>131780975
Sorry. I don't speak Swahili.
>>
>>131780975
10/10 would nut
But for real though, from what you hear out of venezuala, I can definitely understand their call for action and even if this measure is a drastic one, I completely endorse it, `cause venazuela is in kind of a shit place right now and the only ones that can change that are the people
>>
File: IMG-20170628-WA0030.jpg (300KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170628-WA0030.jpg
300KB, 2560x1536px
Last night. My street view@maracaibo
>>
File: 20170628_201237.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170628_201237.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>>131782586
When (((police))) came, I didn't take any more photos cus I was busy trying to not get shot
>>
>>131782786
Careful anon i just wish someone would shoot maduro already
>>
>>131782786
hey, if youre from venezuela, do you mind answering some of my questions?

What is the real situation?

What is the opinion of the populus(except rioting)?

Do you have some basic solutions for your problems?
>>
File: 14952804703940.jpg (230KB, 795x960px) Image search: [Google]
14952804703940.jpg
230KB, 795x960px
Dear Americans from USA, don't accept Venezueliian monkeys when they destroy their country and start running to you for refuge. Let them all burn in the chaos they sow. If they want better life, let them expirience the hell that will happen immediately after they remove Maduro. Don't let them escape the consequences of their design.
>>
>>131783140
>real situation
Imagine yourself earning 7€ PER MONTH, yet everything cost as now
>populus
I really didn't get what you meant with that. About rioting I'm pretty much ok with everything except for looting, however lately there's been a lot of noggs taking advantage of riots for looting stores and even gunpointing rob people in front of everyone
>solution
Sadly we don't. The government doesn't care to kill us all (shooting or just wait till we starve to death or sickness) I mean, a few days ago the biggest hospital in the state was infested with diphtheria...I mean how sad is that, and instead using public resources on vac for this shit, they are waiting on flashbacks and smoke granades while a 70 y.o desease its killing our old people
The opposition its nothing but a circus and us, regular citizens have no guns
>>
>>131784706
>us, regular citizens have no guns
organise with your neigbours and agree to help each other. Agree that when you give some signal, your neigbours should leave the house and come to help and promise to do the same.
Make weapons of your own. Stockpile food and meds, prepare to trade valuable shit, contact police and give them adresses of every looter of young resistence fuck you know. You can do a lot.
>>
>>131784660

>calling others monkeys
>90% people living Venezuela have useful University degrees (there no such thing as gender studies here)
>implying we vote for this. Falling on the government propaganda so bad
>he doesn't even know how to spell Venezuelan(s)

rusian nigger detected. wanna come over and commit Seppuku?
>>
>>131784660
>implying the zog will stop them
oh Ivan...
>>
>>131785239
I don't know why this made me laugh so hard. Possibly because it's absurd that in 2017, we're able to communicate across a huge ocean instantly, stay up to date on current events that have nothing to do with ourselves, and then speak a common language to call someone a "russian nigger". Gl on the revolution Mr. VE.
>>
>>131785910
Probably USA will pay a lot of money to rebuild Venezushit after these monkeys will ruin it. And they will steal all the money and still will be worse than Mexico, somehow ending up blaming Americans for all of this.
>>
>>131780975
State department is behind this.
>>
>>131784706
Sounds rough.
Hang in there anon, hope things get better over there soon
>>
>>131784706
We had shit like that more than once, everything will sort itself out once most of your savings go down the gutter. At that moment the government will bring forth an economic "expert" who will reform the currency and everything will stabilize and be better than before the inflation started.
>>
>>131785239
If 90% of your population is graduating college then something is seriously fucked up with your universities. Surely you meant that 90% of your degree holders have useful degrees?
>>
>>131788052
WE WUZ STUDENTZ
forgive him his melanated half took him over
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.