[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EWO & CATHOLIC CHURCH RELATION?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: george.jpg (40KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
george.jpg
40KB, 500x500px
Not necessarily an EWO general, but we all know that (((they))) are heavily involved in pedophilia, human trafficking, and the occult. Especially the Podestas/Clintons/Abramovic. Is this group that is entrenched mainly in US Gov. also connected to the Vatican horrors? The symbolism is shared. No one has made a video on this but with the Pell case, my almonds activated. Some background:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Azgo9NNMqno

What do you think /pol/? The pope did shill for Hillary. Are they interconnected? Would gutting the root of one lead to convictions in the other? Curious anon.
>>
curious bump
>>
shameless bump. Come on pol
>>
why doesnt someoen do something about them
>>
>>131780728
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
>>131781172
mainly because of the actor they paid to false flag comet ping pong. The normie view is that it is a conspiracy. I really don't understand how. Especially with the podesta emails. Not one credible news organization, aside from the one gentlemen that got suicided, decided to report on those emails. If everyone's talking about it, they can't kill all the MSM. Unless they do which might also be a win.
>>
>>131781346
why do you spam the same ad and image in every EWO related thread
>>
justice bump for seth rich
>>
Yes they are. Look for the CIA contacts lists that got leaked some time ago.
There's like several hundreds of people from the Vatican there. Their Vatican pages outnumbered all other countries pages by several hundred contacts.

They are connected as fuck with the CIA. So yea, I'd say they are in it.
>>
File: Knights2.jpg (202KB, 770x480px) Image search: [Google]
Knights2.jpg
202KB, 770x480px
>>131780728

New Knights of Malta leader

Fra’ Giacomo Dalla Torre del Tempio di Sanguinetto, the Lieutenant of the Grand Master of the Knights of Malta, genuflects before Pope Francis during their meeting June 23.
>>
>>131782161
Juicy info anon, I appreciate the response. Question. If this is true why did we not find this type of communication between the CIA/Vaticaniggers and Podesta? He was very brazen with his comms. Maybe the CIA were smarter than that and used backchannels? Do (((they))) have a history of meeting with Vaticaniggers?
>>
File: owl.webm (272KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
owl.webm
272KB, 1280x720px
>>131781708
I don't recall.
>>
>>131782503
That kind of stuff is back channel stuff. Or at the very least without traces.
Remember we got emails, not phone logs or anything like that. Though search for vatican and I'm sure you can find talk of a meeting or two being set up.
>>
File: 1382691701991.jpg (37KB, 433x192px) Image search: [Google]
1382691701991.jpg
37KB, 433x192px
Pity bump
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.