[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexican hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 312412412.jpg (38KB, 499x449px) Image search: [Google]
312412412.jpg
38KB, 499x449px
POST BEANER STORIES AND MEMES
>be me
>on /int/
>make post wishing to discuss Mexico's politics
>they drive me out for the crime of being a Chicano
>come back to this shithole
>cry
I FUCKING HATE MEXICANS
>>
>>131780412
lol kys
>>
lmao
>>
>>131780412

JA JA JA JAJ JA J CHICANO DE MIERDA
>>
If you hate Mexico why are you on Mexican land?
>>
>>131780412
Jajajajajaja
Pendejo cerote. Como salvadoreƱo, yo tambien odio a los mexicanos
>>
>>131780412
>>131780412

Stay mad.
>>
>>131780412
EL
>>
>be at walgreens
>see beaner walking my way
>thinking to myself hope this nigger doesn't want me to give him a ride somewhere
>he asks for a dollar or two so he can buy a beer
>smirk and tell him no
>he walks away, the end.

not too many beaners in my city
>>
>>131780412
>> spics are arguably worse than niggers as they are more intelligent, but just as violent. On a large scale they have shown themselves to have little to no desire to integrate (contrary to what guac man says) and in fact use our laws against us.
>>
File: mexican novela.webm (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mexican novela.webm
2MB, 320x240px
>>131780412

Hahaha the eternal Chicano. What bait thread are you going to make next? Another >Spain >White thread? Fuck you subhumans. I wish every one of you got deported back to Sinaloa.

Mexico anons, for the love of god quit sending your garbage indios across our border. Pretty please. Just kill them or send them south.
>>
>>131780412
says the loser with no flag kys
>>
Fucking Chicano, you loses your identity and you don't even know spanish.
believing you are part of some meme hispanic race just to copying niggers.
>>
File: 1476822117361.png (187KB, 1226x872px) Image search: [Google]
1476822117361.png
187KB, 1226x872px
Pic related
Fuck the beaner indios who think they're better than the white/castizo chicanos. Fuck you Americans too, you're gonna have to deal with not genociding the indios like Mexicans have to deal with it today
>>
File: 1491337503201.gif (321KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
1491337503201.gif
321KB, 300x222px
>>131784439
We are busy killing the monkeys that cross from our south border, sorry for the inconvenience.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.