[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ad Hominem attack

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: crying pepe racist.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
crying pepe racist.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
Is "YOU'RE RACIST" just another Ad Hominem attack?
It doesn't make someone's question or point any less valid.

Agree, Disagree, tell me to kill myself?

https://youtu.be/mHvyel2xRKg
>>
go back to the r/DONALD you cuck
>>
>>131776478
If you call them a Nigger and they say your racist. Thank them. If you call them stupid and try and shut the conversation down with saying you're racist. Kick them in the balls.
>>
>>131776478
Racist is just an anti white hate word.
>>
>>131776478
Anyone who uses Ad-Hominems to shut down an argument should be disregarded as mouth breathers.

Those fucks would do the same shit we do and have the same mentality we have should our laws that prevent us from killing one another just up and vanished.

Look up Oxytocin and human ethnocentricism if you want proof
>>
>>131776732
this
>>
>>131776478
'You're racist' is about the same as "you're a human" or "you have two legs". Well no shit I'm a racist? You'd have to be stupid as a fucking nigger not to be a racist.
>>
File: 1de.png (735KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1de.png
735KB, 800x800px
>>131776478
I've never been racist in my life, until the liberal filth said I was just because I'm white. So I figured if I'm being accused then I might as well be. Now I'm the biggest fucking racist that ever lived.

Thanks libtards for making me who I am.

(This is a copy and paste post from another thread I posted in, but it applies here too.)
>>
The world "racist" was invented by a jew, so you can be sure it is.
>>
>>131776478
There's actually nothing wrong with being racist if you're a private individual. NOTHING. You're still brainwashed if you recoil even slightly at the thought.

It's okay to favor those related to you. Why would you feel guilty buying your family a gift, but not buying a gift for an outsider?

What's actually immoral is the state holding a gun to your head saying "You must treat strangers the same as your family or tribe."

It could be argued however that the state itself must not discriminate.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.