[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question /pol/ (No troll edition).

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Indian Flag.png (1KB, 255x170px) Image search: [Google]
Indian Flag.png
1KB, 255x170px
Why/Do you think India is relevant in world politics?

Will it become better or worse in future?

Whom do you hate more Chinks or Pajeet?
>>
>>131773888
pls poo on me
>>
>>131773888
wanna be frendzzz???
>>
>>131773888
sharukhannne makes my jimmies wet. pls respond
>>
>>131773888
POO
>>
Is what lovecraft wrote about india true?
That its subhuman population exploded before the aryans could establish a caste system and now ia the worlds biggest toilef
>>
>>131774056
>>131774102
I thought we already were
>>
>>131773888
you are a conquered nation.

your country will become like the west better in terms of wealth but also degenerate like the west

definitely i hate chinks more

>>131774019
his Indian not a German
>>
File: mobile_phone_630.jpg (20KB, 630x420px)
mobile_phone_630.jpg
20KB, 630x420px
>>131773888
>Do you think India is relevant in world politics?
No

>Will it become better or worse in future?
While it seems like the only way to go is up, India consistently surprises.

>Whom do you hate more Chinks or Pajeet?
hello dis is stebe from microsopt, you hab a birus on your computah
>>
>>131774158
No
>>131774250
You're right.
>>131774327
>hello dis is stebe from microsopt, you hab a birus on your computah
Is that true or just an exaggerated meme?
>>
>the only Indian posts on /pol/ are about begging whitebois to give their opinion on India
Makes me think
>>
>>131774699
I've never gotten the call because I don't put my phone number anywhere (survey are a big one for selling your details), but pretty much every other person I know has.

Most laugh it off because it's ridiculous, but elderly people who don't understand how computers work fall for it and end up sending a lot of money to India, which makes everyone hate the country that much more.
>>
>>131774699
Its true. I got some calls on my land line saying i have a virus in my computer and it will shut down if i dont follow their instructions. Indians are funny they come here to do IT work and steal phone numbers for some stupid scams. Ans just so you know nobody can top chinas subhumaness thats really not a question.
>>
>>131774019
R A R E

A

R

E
>>
>>131773888
>Why/Do you think India is relevant in world politics?

No. Your progress has and will continue to stagnate. You were much better off when we ruled you, and your successes were thanks to our intervention. The only reason why you have sub-par education and westernized culture was because of your colonization.

>Will it become better or worse in future?
Worse.

>Whom do you hate more Chinks or Pajeet?
Pajeet. If we're not having to donate to you fuckers, then it's generations of you, the Bangla, and the Pakis coming over here to overfill our population, muddling out culture, and generally being a waste of space.

If it weren't for your caste system being compatible within our capitalist society, you would be on the same level as mudslimes. At least chinks bring something to the table on the global/political stage, and at least they know well enough to live with their own countrymen and also improve their society.
>>
>>131773888
nice trips
and I hope you now understand how the world feel about us

now go back to your studies newfag
>>
India is yet to grow. But just like UK, USA we are growing in the direction that is intended by the elites.
>Bollywood
>Liberalism
>Anti-nationalism
Although some Indian males are very passionate about doing science and maths they are not doing it in the country. They are flooding out to US. What remains is poo in the loo. Country will be moderately successful itself but it will become a tourist destination for foreign corporations. A market of 1.3 billion people ready to embrace what is western and popular.
>>
>>131773888
>Why/Do you think India is relevant in world politics?
It's a massive population and a good goy to use against Pookistan or China. Not that the west cares if India and all its ancient history gets nuked into oblivion. It gives them more legitimacy for muh "western supremacy" if China and India erase each other.
And India is biting because they want progress and they were made believe that their system is retarded, so they have top tier science and they produce mass entertainment and money is starting to flow in.
But do not fucking westernize yourself, Pajeet. Grab those English books about India's history and burn them all. Only then India will be something.
>>
>>131776927
Forgot to mention that Indian women are garbage. Age very fast and are next species of modern feminism.They are ready to embrace lgbt, communism quickly. Seriously is there a country where women are conservative?
I guess women are made like these and elites learned the women behavior of defecting own kind and now they are using this as a tool. Women are evil and evil men just discovered a way to leverage them.
>>
>>131777167
>Trusting a Spaniard.

Don't do it Pajeet. You keep those English books and leave them be on your shelf. Do not listen to this fucking dago.
>>
>>131777748
Why don't we count the countries our respective nations have backstabbed, eternal Anglo? You'd win at something for once.
>>
File: f43f43f4.png (13KB, 905x169px) Image search: [Google]
f43f43f4.png
13KB, 905x169px
>>131778096
>Win at something for once.

Nigga even slavs are better than your ilk.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.