[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's right you know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: FB_IMG_1498380039938.jpg (101KB, 720x1186px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498380039938.jpg
101KB, 720x1186px
He's right you know
>>
>>131767382
Excellent. Let's begin the solar wall immediately.
>>
>>131767469
Agreed! I'd love to see that beauty up and running!
>>
Burn the mediterraneans, they're oily as fuck.
>>
>>131767382
How much fucking Lithium is there, stupid cunt?
>>
>>131767469

Dumbest idea of the century

>>131767564

How's communism?
>>
>>131767469
Solar Wars. Here comes the shade
Sir we don't fight nocturnally, why cause we can't uh there is no sun at night ah
>>
>>131767729
It appears to me, Anon, that you are a colossal idiot and a faggot. Kinda like OP...
>>
>>131767382
Oil is pretty much stored solar energy fammelam...

I DO want to get rid of oil and get as much electric vehicles out there though.

> Huge fuck you to the biggest supplier of oil, the middle east
> Would absolutely shut up leftist scum
> Electricity can be produced from all sorts of fuel and energy sources (sun, win, hydro). So a nation would not be so dependent on one natural ressource.
> with bigger demand for energy storage comes more money for research into alternative materials for producing capacitors / batteries.
> With better caps & batteries we will finally have "space age" tier energy weapons. And most important more flight time on my quads.
>>
>>131767382
I'm surprised more people haven't caught on that things like solar, hydro (wave generation) and wind energy are still all driven by profiteers than people that care about the environment. All they're doing is trying to get their foot in the door by using public opinion to push their products.
>>
>>131767469
solar farm on the poles of the moon beaming power back to earth with lasers when?
>>
>>131769749
The only thing I think about is higher energy density on my lipos. And maybe cheaper battery tech cause $40usd is to damn much for a 1300 4s 90c
>>
>>131767382
I get all my power from solar, then again, I'm on a boat.
>>
>>131767382
Marilpliers brother is such a hippy twat
>>
File: zCpGVdo.jpg (27KB, 324x311px) Image search: [Google]
zCpGVdo.jpg
27KB, 324x311px
>Implying that oil isn't used for plastics and pharmaceuticals
>Implying that post-green-revolution crop yields are even remotely possible without pertroleum-based fertilizers
>Implying that crop production wouldn't crash 80%-90% create global famine overnight without petrofertilizers.
>>
File: 190091.jpg (109KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
190091.jpg
109KB, 720x960px
>Only one sun
>I've already seen at least three Oil

Yeah right you fucking commie
>>
>>131767382
>solar panels are made out of sunlight and not raw materials, including oil and minerals out of the ground.
>>
He IS right.

Not to say The President is wrong, since we need cheap energy in order to compete globally, but if we can independently move to solar, better for us, and less control from Big Government and the Saudis.
>>
>>131767382
no he is a moron like you
can you store SOLAR ship it around use it when you need it any time any place? i could go on but this is fucking stupid
>>
>>131767382
You know what works even better?
Burn niggers.
Plenty of coal in the world man.
>>
>>131772611
you know oil is cheaper right? like really fucking cheap
>>
File: 1465759989373.jpg (37KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465759989373.jpg
37KB, 640x640px
>>131767382
Oil is still used in the production of solor panels. How does this faggot remember to breathe? It's not like anyone has ever done the math to figure out if solor would be a viable solution.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.