[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I get out of Germany?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1467880650056.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1467880650056.gif
2MB, 696x478px
Should I get out of Germany?
>>
File: 1496259008343.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496259008343.gif
1MB, 320x240px
And go where?
>>
>>131767171
yeah make room for my cousins pls
>>
>>131767171
Get out of your apartment to begin with, then have a look around, realize it's not actually that bad and it's all in your fantasy.
>>
oy vey, cant have you escaping mama merkels draft
>>
>>131767171
Before i answer are you a German or a new german?
>>
>>131767171
Yes of course. And don't come back. I did the mistake to come back and regret every single day. My life got worse and worse from then on.
>>
>>131767171
yes move to Austria and become an art student
>>
>>131767503
>flag.
Of course you don't mind the mudslime invasion, you were brainwashed into craving their cocks.
>>
>>131767171

Ask this question on Krautchan.
>>
>>131767722
where have you been and why did you come back ?
>>
>>131768189
I just hate people complaining, it makes you sound weak.
>>
If you're educated, white and not fat you can always come here.
We have muslims too of course but significantly less than every other country, really few.
>>
>>131768073
Highly depressing, would not recommend. I'm an art student, in Germany though. And yes, my plan was to either overtake Germany or steal art if I would have been rejected.
>>
>>131768822
you should blame the jews for it, start a new political party
>>
Where would you want to go anon?
>>
>>131768399
Been to Ireland, had an okay/good job, friends and a good time. Went back to finish my degree to become an art and English teacher. But this takes too much time and everything else sucks. No girl here to start a family in the future. The ones I had were all maniacs and now I'm alone and in my early thirties. My job in Germany was absolutely nerve wrecking at times, and the university is shit at times. Took me years to finish my bachelors degree and now two more years for the masters crap. I would not recommend to go study if you don't have the coin.

And if you took root in a different country, don't ever come back no matter what there is. Parents, friends or even yourself, don't listen to the cries and what not. You will be empty handed here and become an empty husk.
>>
>>131767171
I would, yes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.