[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we solve the Mexishit problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: American Clay.jpg (56KB, 964x740px) Image search: [Google]
American Clay.jpg
56KB, 964x740px
Honestly, they keep coming here and they don't stop. They say we stole their land, which they never had in the first place since they lost a fucking war, they don't assimilate, they bring with them their trash values, traditions, and their trash government ideals and none of them speak english. What the fuck do we do?
>>
>>131765786
In my experience 3rd generation and beyond beaners speak English and assimilate. Quicker if you can get them away from SoCal and southern Texas. 1st generation are shit though.
>>
enforce the law. not complicated. when they realize they cant get work and will just get deported they will stop coming.
>>
File: Race Election.png (860KB, 1804x2438px) Image search: [Google]
Race Election.png
860KB, 1804x2438px
>>131765954
t. Civic Nationalist

I live in Texas they don't do shit but act like they own the place.
>>
File: seinfeld logo.jpg (38KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld logo.jpg
38KB, 630x630px
>>131765786
uh first off more mexicans are leaving back to mexico because of bigots like drumpf and you, so think long and hard about what you are saying and how you negativity affect poorer people who want a better life
>>
>>131766105
fuck wrong reaction image!

bait ruined!
>>
>>131765786
The only solution is to kill each and everyone of them.

FUCK LATRINEOS
>>
>>131766175
No! Stop!
>>
>>131766071
Why do Asians vote democrat? Aren't they a traditional people?
>>
>>131766278
Why can't your government control your own people? Why can't they all stay and help fix your nation? Why do they leave their nation and them immediately wave a foreign flag on foreign soil?
>>
>>131766686
Traditional in their own country maybe. Not in someone else's.
>>
>>131766278
You STOP you are the ones that are so bunk and full of fuck.
>>
>>131765786
We won't. We've already crossed the rubicon in terms of becoming a Latin American country ourselves, albeit an English-speaking one with more Northern Euro ancestry. Not ideal, I realize, but our situation could be worse - like that of western Europe. But it is a foregone conclusion and there's not much you can do at this point.

At least mestizos don't want to kill us. US-born Hispanics have a high intermarriage rate, and when married to whites, have white-appearing children.
>>
I'm still waiting for that wall you promise me burgers, I unironically believe the wall is the one and only solution to both our plobems.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.