[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One politician’s solution to the overdose problem: Let addicts die

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 322
Thread images: 41

File: imrs.jpg (149KB, 1484x989px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
149KB, 1484x989px
>Under a plan by a city council member in Ohio, people who dial 911 seeking help for someone who's overdosing on opioids may start hearing something new from dispatchers: “No.”

>In response to the opioid epidemic that swept the nation — including the small city of Middletown, population 50,000 — council member Dan Picard has floated an idea that has been called more of “a cry of frustration” than a legitimate solution.

>At a council meeting last week, Picard proposed a three-strikes-style policy for people who repeatedly overdose: Too many overdoses and authorities wouldn't send an ambulance to resuscitate them.

http://archive.is/BErok

What does /pol/ think?

If the drug overdose problem gets worse, will this new approach be copied by more and more towns and cities across America?
>>
>>131763808
>If the drug overdose problem gets worse, will this new approach be copied by more and more towns and cities across America?
No, because the drug overdose problem is a majority white problem
:^)
>>
>>131763808
>town with 50k
>propose controversial idea where people could die
>lawyers already smell blood
>bankruptcy.jpeg
>>
>>131764312
>a municipality has a legal duty to provide ambulance service

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

get fucked commie
>>
>>131763808
put them on an island
supply them with drugs(also a good way to dispose of captured narcotics)
their family are free to visit but only during the day no overnight
they are free to leave but no more drugs
>>
>>131764938
Also if they get an std they can't leave until they can never transmit it again. It could be legal if they sign a waiver,like you waive some rights when you enter the military proffesion or become a judge,but also get perks(in this case free drugs and loggings)
Food is whatever surplus shit nobody wants,retailers are encouraged to donate shit that nobody wants or that's expired and still good to eat(canned foods esp who usually last way beyond the best before date)
>>
>>131763808
I would vote for him.
>>
>>131765219
Also no marijuana and derivatives users. They would just go,,uhm free weed brah and just live off the other people with free food and free weed. I need pain and misery,meth opiates,crack etc etc
Also I would ban alkies too,unless we're talking getting the shakes in the morning
>>
>>131764749
If with no legal standing you would still be in court for years following a death. Go OD there anon, and prove me right.
>>
>>131763808
>Letting drug addicts die
Good
>>
>>131763808
Allow open season on drug dealers.

Just blow them away in the streets.
>>
If they weren't white they'd make a special task force just to resuscitate them on site
>>
>>131765947
Pretty sure half the drug dealers are addicts themselves.

And anyway, who do you target first?

The Mexicans dealing black tar heroin?
The Chinese funnelling fentanyl pills?
The physicians operating pill mills?
>>
>>131763808
Yess! Also add cyanide so it happens much faster!
>>
>>131763808
i liked Duterte's method better. only cost a few rounds of ammo.
>>
>>131766273
Or the CIA that runs most of the cartells. But that is not going to happen.
>>
>>131763808
Makes sense.

3 ODs and we won't help you after that. It's a bit like having someone try to kill themselves.

At a certain point you're just butting heads.
>>
File: 1490036954048.jpg (64KB, 640x473px) Image search: [Google]
1490036954048.jpg
64KB, 640x473px
>>131763808
That is one solution but I think I'll side with the Philippines on this one...
>>
File: WishyouwereHeroin.jpg (79KB, 428x600px) Image search: [Google]
WishyouwereHeroin.jpg
79KB, 428x600px
im an actual opiate addict and i think i agree with the 3 strikes thing. it just gets to be a pretty big drain. i know people who have died from ODs. one of them talked about suicide before. they should buy their own narcan and self administer if they feel like they took too much. i also have the controversial idea that all drugs should be legal and provided in a safe and clean manner. the would cut out the criminal underclass, lower std rates, reduce overdoses, as well as increasing the level of freedom of the people. drug law is largely a pretense for social engineering and control.
>>
>my state might do a decent thing
never would have thought, desu.
>>
>Executions for dealers
>Druggie island prison for repeat users and drug motivated crime

You kill drug problems by starving them while eating your way up the ever thinning chain.

Literal ground war on drugs. Death squads, drone bombings, overkill assassinations. Homegrown drug labs burned with the makers still inside. Fuck this filth.
>>
I have an even better idea what to do with drug addicts, send out the responder to the overdosers home and finish them off when they get there.

Good ol' Duterte Harry style.
>>
They did that during the prohibition, also sold poisoned alcohol so that people who'd drink it would die.
>Frustrated that people continued to consume so much alcohol even after placing a ban, federal officials had decided to try a different method of enforcement. They ordered the poisoning of alcohols manufactured in the United States, products regularly stolen by bootleggers and resold as drinkable spirits. The plan was to scare people into giving up illegal drinking. Instead, by the time Prohibition ended in 1933, the federal “poisoning program”, by some estimates, had killed over 10,000 people.
>>
>>131764938
why not just do a better job of 'no more drugs'?
>>
>>131765819
yeah haha, fuck white people
>>
>>131768431
lmao
>>
>>131768431
reminder that prohibition was caused by christcucks.

Why are they so stupid?
>>
>>131768431
prohibition works
>>
>>131763808
ayy lmao from Cincinnati and my entire family is on Heroin, except me. mom and sister have never overdosed, but my two uncles, his wife, and son have. they are now mixing the shit with fetanyl which is what is killing these fucks now. let'em die. they don't want off the shit.
>>
If the US government wasn't allowing record-level exports of opium from afghanistan to supply cheap narcotics in the US we wouldn't have this problem, but clearly killing white citizens with drugs is a priority of governmental agencies.
>>
>>131768733
yeah haha fuck family they can suck it and die
>>
File: 1496804074579.jpg (45KB, 460x464px) Image search: [Google]
1496804074579.jpg
45KB, 460x464px
If we go after drugs we have to do it the right way. Heroin etc is after all just a few thousand deaths. No druggie should feel safe. Coffee, tea, cigarettes, chocolate, alcohol, cannabis should be punishable by death after the third offense. Also, people use sugar and fat to become obese and cost a lot more than heroin to society. Those should be put in camps and "treated" unless they get their shit together and start losing weight. This is the price to pay for a just and clean country.Say no to ALL drugs.
>>
>>131768899
the only one I care for is my mom and she snorts the shit not inject it. the rest can fucking die bro. they ain't family anymore when they only care about getting high.
>>
>>131768767
US dope doesn't come from Afghanistan.
>>
>>131768899
Nah, the junkies revoked their white card a long time ago.
>>
>>131769068
>>131769136
maybe you dumb faggots should direct your anger at the people causing this shit instead of hoping your family members od
but fuck that easier to be edgy and tell everyone to suck it
>>
>>131763808

It's a great idea! Whites will shape up. Blacks and spics won't. Incremental suppression at its finest.
>>
File: 1497479803540.png (737KB, 1293x1407px) Image search: [Google]
1497479803540.png
737KB, 1293x1407px
>>131763808
Lawyer Shekelberg is going to have a field day if this passes.
>>
>>131768687
Most Americans don't know this, but America was almost on the precipice of a opioid epidemic in the early 1900s.

Doctors would administer morphine frequently and their patients would get addicted. Then, the Harrison Narcotics Tax Act came along in 1914, which heavily regulated the sale of opioids.

A major reason why we have an epidemic now is because doctors started giving oxycodone pills to people who didn't need it.

So yes, prohibition works. We're not going to end up in a libertarian utopia like this guy wants >>131768143
>>
>>131769276
How do you not understand that markets begin with demand?
>>
>>131763808
This, along with legalization of it. I don't want to be paying police officers or paramedics to chase opiate addicts around.
>>
Has a discussion with some antifa fags (self proclaimed, did threaten me, idc, one thought that Rome collapsed due to lead pipes).

>this has come up
>mainly a drug/medicine they use to help the person out (don't know off the top of my head, but it is used to treat an overdose)
>medicine is pricy as fuck

idiots who od multiple times are a cancer to our society that we shouldn't waste more resources on when they od on their drugs for a fourth time.
So yeah, I'm with the decision on a three strike system
>>
File: TjN3cYR.jpg (41KB, 489x489px) Image search: [Google]
TjN3cYR.jpg
41KB, 489x489px
>>131768431
exactly. you cant stop drugs, it is human nature. it isnt even a "low class" issue either. about 10% of people across all income brackets are addicts. there are different reasons, but some feel like they need it to be normal. they are people too and have a right to do what they want to their own body. sick authoritarian fucks feel their boners deflate when people dont listen to their ridiculous ideas and get mad and have murder baby rage.
>>131768733
ohio is heroin capital usa baby. born and raised.
they do want off eventually, at least a lot of em. and i dont think they deserve to die over it. thats kind of twisted, man. i think the dealers lacing product should die though. they are commiting actual murder.
>>131768899
thats what the psychotic fucker sounds like. i take whatever someone who wishes death on their family says with a grain of salt.
>>131769006
i agree, ban oxygen use too. you can get high on it and it slowly kills you. most people with serious, system draining health issues are oxygen users.
>>131768259
imagine the large scale social consequences of this policy. lots of death and violence and fighting back and civil war, and as it is winding down people will be psychologically damaged and looking for more drugs and trust me they will be there. you cant deal with it that way.
>>131769375
i think the reason we have it now is because they stopped giving opiates out. thus people look for the alternative of increasingly more cut heroin with no needle exchanges. i think people have a right to put what they want in their body, but they should be well informed of all the risks and possibly have to do some "training" before they can get their drugs, with things like safe use, how to quit and manage withdrawal, etc.
>>131769569
the demand will never go away
>>131769760
right damn idea. hands off, fuckers.
>>131769813
narcan?
>>
Vancouver Canada here
We had 935 fentanyl related overdoses here last year!
This year we had 488 in the first 4 months, so I'm fucking stoked to see the kill count by the end of the year.
It's not like people don't know about the dangers of hard drug usage it's on the news everyday, there are bus and bus stop ads, radio ads, our government has put a lot of money into trying to get people to not use hard drugs because of the risks.

The downtown east side is so bad that first responders only work there for two years before they are moved away. We should stop funding safe injection sites and put overdoses on a secondary priority for first responders.
>>
File: coin.jpg (33KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
coin.jpg
33KB, 400x400px
>>131763808

>Blacks do drugs
I think our problem solves itself without spending a shekel
>>
The lower the number of drug addicts the lower the demand for drugs, at least in theory.

The lower the demand for drugs, the less financially viable it is for drug suppliers to import drugs.

But it doesn't sound like a very viable solution, if you want to make a cry of frustration - ban opioid prescriptions for pain medication. Purdue is responsible for more drug addicts than anyone else.
>>
>>131769084

Yes it does. The vast majority of the world's heroin comes from afghani poppy.
>>
>big pharma lies to doctors about addictive properties to opioid medicine
>doctors over prescribe what seems to be an amazing new pain treatment
>people become addicted to opioids
>script ends, can't get their fix
>go down the drain seeking street drugs
>lol just die

I actually feel bad for these people, they didn't know what they were taking and how strong the addiction is.
Of course they're not all like that, I wonder what Ohio methadone laws are like.
>>
>>131763808
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>131763808
>let people pay the consequences for their own decisions
Sounds good to me
>>
>>131769913
>i think the reason we have it now is because they stopped giving opiates out. thus people look for the alternative of increasingly more cut heroin with no needle exchanges. i think people have a right to put what they want in their body, but they should be well informed of all the risks and possibly have to do some "training" before they can get their drugs, with things like safe use, how to quit and manage withdrawal, etc.

No, they shouldn't be allowed, because they inflict costs on the people around them and on society in general when they suffer health problems from the drugs they take.

A world in which no-one is allowed to judge other people for their actions is a world where everything is permissible.
>>
>>131764749
I dont get it. The police just refused to work and the court ruled that police dont really have to work or what?
>>
File: question.png (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
question.png
22KB, 256x256px
>>131770132
I'm genuinely curious about that. I know doctors the world over just throw antibiotics at everything. But do American doctors really also prescribe addictive medicine for every patient as a matter of course?

If that how addicts start then that changes a lot. But if it's just curious plebs that OD then it's all in god's plan and society shouldn't waste thoughts on them.
>>
>>131768259
Lmao you can literally make meth in a water bottle in a few hours with like 100 bucks worth of crap you can buy from the store. Good luck trying to find tweakers doing that while mobile
>>
>>131763808

Depends, after 1 overdose are they putting their ass in rehab and monitoring them with anklets and house arrest? If not they should be.

If you get resuscitated with an overdose, your ass should be on house arrest, only able to go to work, treatment, and necessary shit like grocery store or doctor/dentist appointments or court. It's for their own damn good

They're sick people and they do need help and some of them got hooked on prescription painkillers that were prescribed with the best intentions, okay we get that. Get them help, but they gotta be harder on that, Nobody should be having a second overdose much less a third.

If they're in treatment and still relapsing and OD 3 times then yeah, let them go because they don't seem to want help.
>>
>>131763808
I live near a small town in west virginia. Its between columbus ohio and richmond virginia so its a drug highway. We have had hundreds of people OD on heroin this year. 50 in a week at one point. Something that is not a coincidence is all the blacks and Mexicans. Blacks make up less than 1% of the population and so do mexcians and suddenly we have thousands in the city over night.
Build that wall will slow the drug trade by a ton. Right now they just cart it over with illegals as the camels. A wall wont stop it but it will put the brakes on it and the price of heroin and other drugs will shoot up so much not as many people will try it.
>>
>>131768143
Heroine junkies are a public health issue since you fags often use one syringe for a party of ten and spread aids and hepatitis.

Other than that I dont feel much need to persecute you, just remember you did it to yourself.
I'd make it a one strike policy though.
>>
>>131763808
Easy plan. Make it legal to do what ever you want to your body, with any drug, and the paramedics can not give you anything to interfere with it. So people OD and the paramedics legally can't help them.
>>
>>131763808
Fucking racists trying to find new ways to kill blacks.
>>
>>131763808
We should build a wall to keep drug trafficking to a minimum.
>>
>>131770948
You forgot about AIDS.
>>
>>131770464
>No, they shouldn't be allowed, because they inflict costs on the people around them and on society in general when they suffer health problems from the drugs they take
Ok public service i get it. But how about private medical insurance plan for drug consumers?
>>
>>131770132
Everyone with a brain knows they are addictive. Most people don't OD because they ran out of their prescription...
>>
File: 1488566366917.png (219KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
1488566366917.png
219KB, 664x520px
>>131770594
The government is of and belongs too the people. You can sanction local governments to have police departments, but they have no obligation to respond to any call. (It's ultimately the people themselves who are responsible for safety)

I.e. if you call the police, they don't have to show up. We've seen this in a few bankrupt townships in the United States where the police department says something to the effect of 'purchase guns people, we will no longer be responding to most calls since we're bankrupt and have one guy on duty'
>>
>>131770594

The police are not your personal helpers. They are agents of the state whose job it is to enforce the law.

If you want someone to hold your dick every time you wee, hire a maid.
>>
>>131763808
>letting heroin addicts finally die rather than spend billions of dollars per year keeping them high
>cry of frustration, rather solution
The media obviously does want a solution to this problem. This is the liberal's answer to everything. Do nothing. Spend more money. Argue with Republicans about thier solutions while offering none of your own. Blame Republicans.
>>
>>131763808
>dan picard
>picard
Might be a lost relative of mine. Should o get in touch with him? I live in PA so I'm right next to him.
>>
File: Colombine2.jpg (2MB, 3120x3527px) Image search: [Google]
Colombine2.jpg
2MB, 3120x3527px
N A T U R A L S E L E C T I O N
>>
>>131770594
It means that the police is under no legal obligation to do police stuff and won't be prosecuted specifically for not doing so. They can get disciplined, fired, but not prosecuted.
>>
>>131768733
>>131769068
Goddamn dude, I'm sorry you have to deal with that shit.
>>
>>131763808

People really should start taking care of their own families first.
If someone has a relative they know is falling off, they should intervene and try to help them unless be without them. There are so many social programs where other people's money is used to help people they don't know and its really those programs that nickel and dime a government to death. Earmarked property tax dollars, sales tax dollars, gas taxes, cigarette taxes, roadway tolls, etc. All that money goes into a cookie jar and so long as each hand doesn't take too much to be noticed, it keeps getting pinched.
Death from a thousand cuts, really.
>>
>>131770753
A lot of people were hard working contributors to society. Chronic back pain, post surgery pain, any kind of acute pain that can't be resolved by any other means besides pain killers and time. If you're a doctor and you have a patient post surgery who is in a lot of pain you almost don't have a choice opioids or nothing else strong enough.

They used to be extremely careless with their perceptions and monitoring patients in the months following their prescription but it's gotten a little better.
The opioid crisis isn't just useless drug addicts, it's turning former contributing members of society into drug addicted ruins.

>>131771234
Opioid drug addiction is extremely intense and causes many physical symptoms. A lot of people don't realize how fucked they are until they run out of their prescription. Sometimes they can buy the same pills snd continue self medicating but often times they can't and quickly slide into more street drugs.
>>
>>131768547

You'll never win the war on drugs with a supply side tactic. Ever. It's too lucrative and drugs create their own demand it's their very nature.

The best we can hope for is to curb some of the demand by not overprescribing them, and monitoring those who are on them for legit medical reasons, and finding alternatives to opioids for pain.

I mean we went all out trying to crush Escobar, and we killed him, but guess what happened? Cocaine smuggling into America INCREASED rather than decreased, because another cartel just took over his territory.

What ended the cocaine and crack epidemic of the 80's and early 90's was cocaine fell out of fashion, meth became the new thing instead, and the drop in demand for cocaine killed the Cali cartel faster than any law enforcement agency in the world could do it. Their money dried up.

The only drug that trying a supply side tactic really works for is LSD, because it's so hard to make and it's a smaller market and 1 chemist can supply most of the world's LSD demand all on his own because it's in such small doses. But cocaine? Heroin? Meth? Weed? Too easy to produce. Attacking supply side on those is pointless.
>>
>>131769276
Fuck off, both need to die
>>
>>131768733
My cousin, who was my best friend growing up, OD'd and died two days before the election. My brother is on it and abandon his 4 kids for us to raise. He's probably sucking cock right now or stealing from Walmart to pay for his next fix.
>>
>>131771234
This
>>
>>131771288
It goes nice with arms and self defense infringement
>can you defend us against niggers you put into my neighborhood
>nope
>can i shot nigger entering my house
>nope, and here we actually find time to jail you
BASED
>>
>>131763808

Good I was a Paramedic. Any idea how many times we would have to revive these fucking junkies on the tax payers dime? I personally remember one guy we had to revive 10 times, those doses are not cheap and tax payers foot the bill for yet more welfare.

Let the fuckers die is my opinion. Most OD multiple times.
>>
>docs over-prescribed opiate pain meds
>patients get addicted
>scrip runs out
>have to resort to shitty drugs
>OD because you have no idea how much to take anymore because of how sloppily they cut the heroine
>left to die because disgruntled congressmen are tired of you
>>
>>131763808
>What does /pol/ think?
He's mostly right. All drugs should be decriminalized, but people killing themselves with them because they are too stupid to handle them properly should be left to die slowly or get helped with a bullet.
>>
>>131769276
>should direct your anger at the people causing this shit

You mean the niggers and puerto ricans?

They can all be gassed too.
>>
>>131763808
legalize it and let them all OD
>>
>>131763808
3 times is too many
>>
>>131770594
It just an extension of previous precedents. Police do not have to enforce any laws. They can choose to enforce or not enforce. That's been determined around 4 times at the supreme court level.
>>
>>131771242
>>131771288
>>131771454
Oh that's fucking great, except why are they getting paid for their services then?
>>
>>131768143
>they should buy their own narcan

I heard you can use narcan to alleviate the symptoms of withdrawl
>>
>>131764938
>put them on an island

If you are actually trying to be serious dont start with that no one will read past it.
>>
>>131769982

psssst.. you might want to look up the demographics of who the opioid epidemic is hitting these days.

Hint: They're white, middle class, middle aged, in the suburbs or rural areas.

actually, the average Opioid overdose death has a case history of being a white male, early 30's, initial diagnosis of back pain or inflammatory arthritis. Prescribed Vicodin/Norco and eventually progresses to Oxycontin or MS contin, and then to heroin or illicit pills with fentanyl laced in them, time from first prescription to overdose death is 2 years on average.

Yes. White, Males.
>>
>>131771690
>Opioid drug addiction is extremely intense and causes many physical symptoms. A lot of people don't realize how fucked they are until they run out of their prescription. Sometimes they can buy the same pills snd continue self medicating but often times they can't and quickly slide into more street drugs.

That's not an excuse to me. I was prescribed hydrocodone after getting my wisdom teeth removed and I stopped after my first dose. It got me high as shit and any rational person would know they are dangerous.
>>
>>131772250

The police are not your personal helpers. They are agents of the state whose job it is to enforce the law.

If you want someone to hold your dick every time you wee, hire a maid.
>>
>>131772331
>I heard you can use narcan to alleviate the symptoms of withdrawl

that doesn't even make sense, if anything it will INCREASE withdrawl symptoms because it blocks opioid receptors
>>
>>131763876
>majority white problem
No. There are a greater number of whites addicted overall but the rate of drug addiction is higher among blacks.
>>
>>131772439
So i have to pay for the services they dont have to provide?
Sounds like theft.
>>
>>131772250
If the people of the town think they aren't getting proper police service, then they can vote to change it, not have a court intervene and give gibsmedats to maintain the status quo.
>>
>>131772416
>muh wadsum teef
try having a fucked up back that shoots lightning down your left leg for the rest of your life shitburger, millions of men that actually work for a living maintaining our civilization get their bodies wrecked and have to take this shit just to not put a gun in their mouth and leave their wives and children fatherless
>>
File: 900px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (81KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
900px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
81KB, 900x600px
>>131772659
Yes. Taxation is theft.
>>
pretty boring lifestyle go pick a more expensive habit
up like buying exotic wood and power tools
>>
>>131772416
>I was prescribed hydrocodone after getting my wisdom teeth removed
You burgers are fucking squeamish pussies I swear. I got mine removed (actually they pried them from my jaws after slicing the gum and breaking the bone because they weren't out yet) when I was 15 with a simple 1h hour long local anaesthetic injection and nothing afterwards.
>>
>>131763808
Yes goyim.
Dont treat addiction. Just die
>>
>>131770753

Yes. in the 1980's there was ONE study that suggested only a very small amount of patients prescribed narcotic painkillers for legitimate pain would become addicted. That one memo has been considered the origin of our current problems with pain pill addiction.

It got compounded in the mid 1990's when Purdue Pharmecuticals began marketing oxycontin, where prior to Oxycontin, Physicians gave opioids for acute, emergency room pain, or post operative pain, or cancer patients, they didn't give them for chronic pain. But Oxycontin was marketed as something safe to be prescribed for patients for daily use for chronic pain. Doctors wrote scripts for it and vicodin like they were candy.

Do you realize that the US consumes about 80% of the WORLD's supply of Hydrocodone every year?
>>
opioids are a wmd
they aren't like other drugs
they control the user. It's impossible to quit them
What's going on right now is a calculated genocide of people via fentanyl and other powerful opioids.

addicts should be put in camps, and given vivitrol injections. then released after a month or so.
>>
>>131772769
>drugs are boring, you should make cabinets!

grandpa pls
>>
File: Metaphor For Government.png (565KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
Metaphor For Government.png
565KB, 500x666px
>>131763808
>Picard proposed a three-strikes-style policy for people who repeatedly overdose: Too many overdoses and authorities wouldn't send an ambulance to resuscitate them.

Essentially correct, this would be the solution to both having your freedom to do drugs (decriminalizing them) and not ending up subsidising failure when addicts fuck up.

Core problem: most opiate addicts right now are using legal pills, and many get addicted from overprescribed opiates they get when they visit the hospital or get surgery or complain about pain.

This is a known problem and ties into pharma kikes pushing doctors to overprescribe. Docs are happy, customers seem happy, insurance loves it, drug companies loves it. WIN WIN WIN.
Except oops they get addicted and start dropping like flies, or turning to crime to fund it or switching to heroin which tends to be cheaper than legal drugs.

The "opiate crisis" is entirely manufactured and sanctioned by the state. Which is another reason to limit their involvement in all this shit. Decriminalize the drug use and the profit margins on those opiate pills drop to rock bottom.
>>
>>131772680
I understand that. I'm just saying that no one should be surprised that they are addicting. Those people with chronic pain should have a legal prescription.
>>
>>131772659
American cops exist for the sole purpose of enforcing the rule of the Jews and collecting revenue from writing traffic tickets. Fire them all and give everybody a gun.
>>
>>131772923
>Those people with chronic pain should have a legal prescription.

because its that simple.
>>
File: IMG_8345.png (966KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8345.png
966KB, 640x1136px
>>131763808
Good idea. Also we should execute drug dealers publicly.
>selfish filth harms the nation for their own gain.
>>
>Don't show up to overdoses anymore
>Druggies and their friends get medical books to learn how to help their friends if they OD
>Tons of medical professionals now

Nice.
>>
>>131772923
Let me know when you realize heroin gives 4x the relief for 1/4 the price of Jewish pharmaceuticals
>>
>>131772250
>except why are they getting paid for their services then?
To enforce tax collection and protect governors from taxed.
>>
>>131773031
If only. People getting addictied and/or dying from drugs are retarded in the first place. There is no way you can teach them safety when they don't give a fuck and just want to get wasted.
>>
>>131772772
I had all mine removed at once and just took Ibuprofen after. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but why the fuck would I choose to be awake for that shit?
>>
File: 1498182391249.jpg (181KB, 630x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498182391249.jpg
181KB, 630x800px
>>131763808
Based, maybe he was on here and saw my shitposting
>>
Sounds good to me
>>
>>131773031
>get medical books to learn how to help their friends if they OD

I knew a "good hearted" junkie cumdump who wanted to get training/certification to give narcan shots to do just that...of course, she didn't actually follow through because she was a junkie whore.
>>
>>131772416
I was too, it's literally babies first drug hardly a real opiod. You can't compare your week on a mild opiod to months/years. If everyone was rational we wouldn't have half the worlds problems.

Your experience is extremely mild and your drugs were not as strong as what people are prescribed. You were lucky that you didn't actually need the pills, a lot of people seriously do and are in real pain. You can't compare wisdom teeth to spinal surgery. Being too dumb to understand opiods and trusting your doctor doesn't mean you should be left to die if you were a productive member of society before.
>>
>>131773347

implying you need training to shove a syringe up someones nose and smash the plunger
>>
>>131773252
>but why the fuck would I choose to be awake for that shit?
Because it is (or at least used to be) a procedure that is made when you are awake, period.

You barely feel anything with the local anaesthetic anyways, you just have to man up and handle a couple of days having a light pain in the jaw.
>>
>>131770594
We've ruled multiple times that cops here in burgerland don't even need to know the laws they supposedly enforce, do you really expect us to make them work?
>>
They should just put a bullet in their brains after the first of. Human garbage
>>
>>131773189
The fuck does that matter? I don't give a shit if they can't control themselves and OD.
>>
File: 1483941440925.jpg (18KB, 480x578px) Image search: [Google]
1483941440925.jpg
18KB, 480x578px
as someone who has a number of people ive known die from heroin- this isnt that bad of an idea. more like, narcan should be given out freely within the junkie community. then, when someone ODs, we just sit back and say "well, thats your problem, you had the tools to stop it. oh well"

addicts are an insane burden on everyone. their families, the taxpayer, everyone. let nature sort them out is not a bad idea
>>
>>131763808
Fucking based. Natural selection. What we should do is replace heroin with krokodil so that heroin addicts die faster.
>>
Middletown is a fucking shit hole. My ex's father was a dr. there, and it was 2-3x weekly basis delivering babies who were born addicted to heroin.
>>
>>131773451
I think it was some narcan distribution program that required the training, so that they could attempt to manage junkies because of ......

>>131773626
>narcan should be given out freely
>they just wouldn't sell the narcan for pennies to get a bag of dope
>>
File: ericharris.gif (715KB, 475x311px) Image search: [Google]
ericharris.gif
715KB, 475x311px
>>131763808
NATURAL SELECTION. KILL all retards, people with brain fuck ups, drug addicts, people who can't figure out how to use a fucking lighter. GEEEAWD! People spend millions of dollars on saving the lives of retards, and why. I don't buy that shit like "oh hes my son though!" so the fuck what, he ain't normal, kill him, put him out his misery. He is only a waste of time and money, then people say "But he is worth the time, he is human too" no he isn't, if he was then he would swallow a bullet cause he would realize what a fucking waste and burden he was.
>>
>>131772772

actually he brings up a good point though, Dentists were major contributors to the problem. They prescribed vicodin for virtually every dental procedure when in the majority of cases ibuprofen would be strong enough, and they prescribed like 10 days to 14 days worth at a time. For a tooth extraction? You're only in pain for maybe 1-2 days, and usually not enough to warrant even 5mg hydrocodone. Ibuprofen would be enough. Even for a root canal, you're only sore for about 2-3 days after the procedure. The one time I was in enough pain to warrant a narcotic from dental issues was when I had a tooth abscess caused by trauma to a tooth and then not getting it immediately treated (chipped it when I fell and smacked my face on pavement, and it got infected). Yeah okay, a tooth abscess swelling up the whole side of your face, that hurts, , get them on antibiotics, and either extract the tooth or try to fix it and get them some pain pills for a few days.

But for most dental stuff? No. and definitely not for as long as they used to prescribe them.

In fact our culture a few decades ago was .. "oh you had to get some dental work done? Well at least you got some good drugs right? haha" It was seen as something to joke about, and the painkillers were almost seen as a reward for getting your teeth taken care of.

Even for postop. I had a knee surgery for a torn meniscus, and I mean, this torn meniscus really fucking hurt, I DID need pain pills prior to the surgery but after the surgery I felt great, yeah, a little sore but it was SO MUCH BETTER than just the day prior.

But not only did they give me more pills, they gave me stronger ones (10mg hydrocodone instead of 5mg) and for 2 fucking weeks! I didn't feel a need to use them at all after 3 days.

So what do you do with good drugs when you don't need them anymore after a surgery?

You sock them away and use them to self medicate when you have other things come up.
>>
>>131773626
Just legalize all the drugs and let nature take its course.
>>
>>131768733
I really hope you get hit by a car and Die you fucking asshole that's your family and you want them dead. They have an addiction and you just say kill them. To bad your momma didn't have an abortion
>>
>>131773485
I didn't even know people got put out for that. I was awake too when mine were taken out, aside from the feeling of having your hair yanked on with pliers and the sound of bone breaking it really is no big deal. I got prescribed jew poison as well but didn't take it because I'm not a dumbass.
>>
>>131773963
>>131773862

since when did the comment section of facebook invade /pol/
>>
>>131773885
>hey look I'm anonymously giving unqualified medical advice to strangers

Are you in training to be on an Obamacare death panel?
>>
>>131768143
On one hand, you're a druggie and you need help to get out of that unfavorable situation. We have far less control over things than we think we do.
On the other hand, you're obviously not in a position to take care of yourself, let alone preach about how society should organize itself. You don't know what's best, for you or for others, even though you think you do.
So to your suggestion to legalize drugs and make them safely purchasable - I say how about you go fuck yourself.
>>
Well it's not like the government can bungle the war on drugs any worse.
>>
>>131769068
You are a piece of shit! Why don't you just KYS
I'd love to have my relative back that OD'd and you are wishing your whole family dead. Fuck you you fucking unfeeling cunt. For fucks sake help you mom at least you selfish fucker see gave birth to you and keep your selfish ass alive for years.
>>
>>131773980
Hair wtf i typed jaw
>>
File: 1488172739819.gif (688KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1488172739819.gif
688KB, 200x150px
>>131773963
>I really hope you get hit by a car and Die you fucking asshole
>>
>>131770753
Burgers have terrible sleep patterns, too. They give us sleep aides for that. One pill after another because they refuse to accept responsibility for their own lives, which is really a part of a bigger problem.
>>
>>131774237
He is right you asshole prohibition doesn't work!
Keep locking people up for drugs right because thats worked out great
>>
>>131763808
Cut it down to just one OD call. After they never learned the first time, they die. Society shouldn't be wasting tax dollars on degenerates that take more than what they put it. The same theory should be applied to landwhales who, after many recommendations (pleas, really) from doctors to stop stuffing their fat fucking faces with lard-laden foods and chugging sugar water, just won't stop "ODing" on fattening food and sugary drinks - said fat people should be denied medical treatment for obesity-related shit.

Let all these human garbage die. If you can't control yourself, then you need to stop existing.
>>
Ws should treat addiction as a disease
>>
>>131768677
It was an unholy alliance of Christians and social progessives and like most really terrible ideas it was driven primarily by women.
>>
>>131774305
Lol asshurt, two of my family died from it as well, all I have to say is good riddance
>>
>>131773980
You do know pain killer are actually a good thing when used wisely?
>>
File: 1485722611732.jpg (49KB, 540x517px) Image search: [Google]
1485722611732.jpg
49KB, 540x517px
>>131763808
>What does /pol/ think?
RULES OF NATURE
Let them die.
>>
>>131763808
This is the difference between whites and blacks. We don't cry over our own dead trash, while they start riots if sum whyte mang looked at Lashonda wrong.
>>
>>131763808
>try and rehabilitate the white people that got addicted to painkillers after Dr Shekelshteinberger hooked them up
>let niggers die tho
>>
>>131774133

you DON'T think we have a problem with prescribing narcotics too often and for too long?
>>
>>131774474
You're right we should just put them in front of the firing squad instead
>>
>>131774121
Since assholes are wishing death on there whole families. Maybe go back to Facebook if your sensibilities are ruffled
>>
File: 1496549809126m.jpg (102KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496549809126m.jpg
102KB, 1024x1024px
>>131773963
Druggie apologist libertarians need to leave
>>
>>131774906
Very edgy of you young man , come back when you grow up
>>
>>131774727
Yeah? Why don't you go pop a few fistfuls then my dude. Just remember to lock all your doors beforehand so it takes longer for responders to get to you
>>
>>131770464
>A world in which no-one is allowed to judge other people for their actions is a world where everything is permissible.

>Heidegger believed the Western world to be on a trajectory headed for total war,[62] and on the brink of profound nihilism[63] (the rejection of all religious and moral principles),[64] which would be the purest and highest revelation of Being itself,[65] offering a horrifying crossroads of either salvation or the end of metaphysics and modernity;[66] rendering the West a wasteland populated by tool-using brutes, characterized by an unprecedented ignorance and barbarism[67] in which everything is permitted.[68]
>>
>>131775061
See
>>131771234
Shooting drug dealers was tried briefly in wetback land, it's lucrative and theirs supply problems so eventually they shoot back. stop spending my fucking money on it
>>
>>131773980

honestly the cracking sounds are the worst part. The FEAR of being in the dentist's chair and them fucking up your entire mouth on accident is worse than any pain they do to you. I wish I would get sedated with a short acting benzo when I had dental work done just to alleviate the anxiety and fear and feeling like I'm passing out when you hear the drill and all that. I mean on some level, I know it's going to be fine and the tooth will be fixed, but when it's actually happening you're just imagining all the ways they can fuck up.
>>
>>131774237
I agree that all drugs should be legalized safe, as in, free of contaminants and correctly packaged and labeled. Here in my state cannabis is legal and things are better now. Before the weed prohibition ended there was a war going on you know. I am a veteran of it.
>>
>>131774868
It's not just narcotics, it's all pharmaceuticals.
>>
>>131775081
Works quite well for Duterte
>>
>>131769068
That's really sad. I hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
File: 1498573970598.png (201KB, 788x520px) Image search: [Google]
1498573970598.png
201KB, 788x520px
>>131774474
You're right, prohibition and jail doesn't work, it's honestly best if we turn a blind eye to these degenerates and let natural selection take its course
>>
>>131774675
Well you are an asshole too. I can't wait until one of your family members you like dies.
Remember this when it happens , you are responsible for it happening. I'll hope and pray one of your beloved family members dies then maybe you'll think back on this and regret being such an ass but I have a feeling you are a sociopath so you won't.
>>
>>131769373
>Lawyer Shekelberg is going to have a field day if this passes.
False. The government has absolutely no legal obligation to aid people in need. This has been litigated all the way up to the supreme court. There is no money to be made.
>>
>>131775298
Yes, you have a brain unlike most of the cunts here! I agree legalized cannabis is a good thing
>>
>>131775637
>it's honestly best if we turn a blind eye to these degenerates and let natural selection take its course

That's fine and good except the entire life of a junkie is lying, cheating, stealing, whoring to get more dope. It destroys anyone who cares about them too...family, friends, etc.

Would you rather have a dead daughter or one that sucks nigger dicks for $20?
>>
>>131775349

this is true. Benzos are overprescribed too, SSRI's, Ritalin and Adderall

Gee wonder why we have such bad drug problems?
>>
>>131770783
You have brain damage
>>
>>131773963
>They have an addiction and you just say kill them
I'm pretty sure he is saying, let them kill themselves. A critically important, legal and moral distinction.
>>
>>131764938
iE the founding of Australia
>>
>>131763808
I've been saying let them die for years.

Seriously, they are human garbage. Let them die.
>>
>>131775369
Until a neighbor that's mad at your for something unrelated to drugs tells them you are a drug user/dealer! Then they kill you and your family and oops wrong people but oh well this is how you wanted it right?
>>
>>131776055
Yes it is. I can now buy weed in a store where I can choose from many varieties and don't have to worry about getting ripped off or deal with sketchy characters.
>>
>>131775369

there's currently thousands of unsolved murders in the Phillippines, and none of these people had trials or even evidence against them. Their neighbors just killed them and left a cardboard sign over their body saying they're a pusher or addict.

That's not "working" that's the collapse of society and degeneration into barbarism. That's what a failed civilization looks like when you can't even trust your own neighbors not to murder you and get away with it.
>>
>>131776386
So all alcoholics should just fucking die too?
And I mean anybody that drinks anything because they are all alcoholics even just a sip is degenerate
>>
>>131763808
WTF Are you serious? They can't just let them die on the streets like this!

They didn't choose to overdose. They have dire circumstances that force them to turn to drugs for happiness and survival.

In the end, they're still human and they don't deserve to die. Especially when there are open ambulances that can come save them.

Fuck this shit.
>>
>>131776808
Literally a false equivalency you retarded nigger gb2 plebbit
>>
>>131776808
>So all alcoholics should just fucking die too?
Yeah, nothing wrong with that. Why should I pay with my taxes for another alcoholic to enroll on Obamacare? No thanks.
>>
>>131776799
Meh, sounds better than having addicts running around sucking up tax money
>>
>>131772397
that was me.... double lamenectomy on my back. on pills before and after..
suboxone saved my shit from getting outta control. whats fucked was insurance paid for pills but not the suboxone.. thats fucked..
clean for 4 years, off subs that long too.
>>
File: dwVZJhx.jpg (509KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dwVZJhx.jpg
509KB, 1800x1200px
>>131776843
nice
>>
>>131776843
No, I'm sorry but they need to die so we can be free. It's sad, it's painful, but you have to come to that realization. You make the choice to live or die, if you make the choice to do the drug instead of sorting out your life you are unfit and need to go away.
>>
>>131763808
Kek
I'm semi local to this
I can't wait for it to start and watch Middletown crime rate drop as either all the druggies die or move
>>
>>131776257
No he is actively wanting them dead. I'd be surprised if he found a relative oding and just sat and watched them die. He really wants his family Dead except maybe his mom but he would probably put a pillow on her face too.
It's all about Him and his feelings fuck everybody else and their lives . I'd like to strangle him and make him watch in a mirror his life slowly slipping away
>>
>>131777017

Yeah, so much better than sucking up tax money having your neighbor murder you and then the government seizes ALL of your assets and money leaving your family with nothing just because you were SUSPECTED of being a drug user or dealer, without any evidence.

Yeah sounds like fuckin paradise.
>>
>>131776843
Lol go back to wherever you came from
>>
>>131776964
Nigger, whiteboy I am whiter than you by a long shot I guess that's why Iam not a sociopath like you
>>
>>131777110

I have an inflammatory arthritis (Psoriatic), I was on hydrocodone for a few years but my state improved the medical cannabis laws and so we switched me to that instead. Honestly.. for my particular pain it works better, and I've been finding that even doing it about once every 5 days is enough to keep inflammation away. I went from needing pain pills all the time for weeks at a time to remission.
>>
File: 1498344280947m.jpg (124KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498344280947m.jpg
124KB, 683x1024px
>>131776808
>>131776808
We should purge all degenerates in a grand blaze, drunks included.
>>
File: 1498704164591.jpg (84KB, 758x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498704164591.jpg
84KB, 758x1024px
>>131776843
Holy shit what a cuck
>>
File: 1498605968920.jpg (176KB, 1663x1247px) Image search: [Google]
1498605968920.jpg
176KB, 1663x1247px
>normalfags unironically support druggies and want to prevent natural selection
>>
>>131777171
Why because you say so? Are you God?
People like you talk a good game but I know your type, all talk.
If I gave you a axe and said kill that junkie you couldn't do it could you? But you'll scream for someone else to do it. Feels good to know I would kill you in a heartbeat and sleep well at night
>>
>>131777467
>I'm whiter than you
Literally impossible but you may be as white as I am
>>
>>131777549

oh and before the inevitable DUDE WEED LMAO and Duterte comments.

#1. High cbd, low THC strain.. barely even gets a buzz for an hour or two at most. You'd feel just as high drinking 3 glasses of wine in an hour.

#2. Duterte supports medical marijuana.
>>
>>131766507
And gas....
>>
>>131777549
smoked a bit of the weed back in the day. made my lazy, unmotivated, and a little paranoid.. doesn't work for me... good that it works for you..
had nerve blocks done, so no pain in the back.. now getting pain in my knee... getting old sucks.
>>
>>131777718

>Doctor and big pharmajew push pills on someone in pain
>"it's natural selection"

No dipshit that's an unnatural outside force.
>>
>>131764938
Put them in a camp and put them to hard labour. A fraction of the money they earn gets deposited on an account. With this money they can buy more drugs or save up to pay their medical / damage / public service bills and leave. Druggies finally become useful to society.
>>
File: 1498347322424m.jpg (180KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1498347322424m.jpg
180KB, 683x1024px
>>131777285
Don't you dare touch our purgebuddy or there'll be consequences faggot, we'll make you watch in horror as we lead upright and productive lives
>>
>>131777899
So where is your soul? I hope you end up with a close family member addicted so you can kill them and feel righteous ! Feels so good to be right all the time doesn't it? Maybe somebody goes for a serious operation and gets hooked should they be killed or the doctor? You have all the answers so answer that
>>
>>131777787
>Letting people die out of their own stupidity
>the same as murdering them
No.
>>
>>131778044

yeah I'm not saying it's for everyone but it does work for me, probably because it's an immune system caused disease and hell haven't they always said that weed weakens the immune system in D.A.R.E.?

Still on methotrexate and Humira in combination, this case is just really brutal like that. hit me when I was pretty young too starting about 33ish. Before I finally got to a Rheumatologist I had enough damage that I have bone spurs in both knees. Which DO still bother me if I walk more than about 500 feet the constant *click* *click* *click* every step starts to get painful.

But far better than before when I couldn't walk at all.

I'm just glad to be off those pills though, I thought they'd be the death of me eventually.
>>
>>131778279
Lol , the last line made me chuckle!
So only the sober live full productive lives?
Your purge buddy will purge you too
>>
>>131778094
>Doctor and big pharmajew push pills
Back to stormfront you go, retard.
>>
>>131777787
As far as you are concerned yes, I am God.
>>
>>131778287
I don't want to kill anyone faggot. Junkies who OD can die on the street. I don't care about them and I wouldn't give a fuck if it were a junkie family member either. You're a soft faggot. Pathetic weakness.
>>
>>131778394
Well you really need to be specific about your wanting people dead comments.
There is a big difference between letting people kill themselves slowly with drug use and watching them die because you are high and mighty about addiction. Do you play video games to excess? Maybe I should kill you because I disagree with the time you waste on that degenerate shit!
Do you see the slippery slope?
Maybe you got in a car accident and are bleeding and I disagree with your driving should I let you die on principle?
>>
>>131771648
Lost a brother to cocaine addiction.
19 years and prolly a dozen high end rehab attempts.
What I learned: Until they want to stop NOTHING you do will help, it only enables.
>>
File: 1498452237858.png (305KB, 590x618px) Image search: [Google]
1498452237858.png
305KB, 590x618px
>>131778490
Typical degenerate response, I don't even drink m8. The fact is people can be very different, some of us never get into that shit, and so people like you will fantasize about the strong becoming weak. This ressentment isn't healthy anon
>>
>>131778772
Soft faggot? I we met in person you would eat those words. Seriously buddy you have no idea.
I would love to meet you in person to discuss this.
Where are you in the world? I Am in Oregon ? Are you close by?
>>
>>131779133
I am also straight edge buddy try again
>>
>>131779213
Yeah I'm in your mums pussy faggot
>>
>>131773885
>In fact our culture a few decades ago was .. "oh you had to get some dental work done? Well at least you got some good drugs right? haha" It was seen as something to joke about, and the painkillers were almost seen as a reward for getting your teeth taken care of.
This is why burgers have best teeth.
>>
>>131779015
Well you are correct they have to want to stop you can't force them.
>>
Finally we can stop wasting precious narcan on druggie filth.

Let them die, nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>131778916
If you put a gun to your head should I try to stop you from pulling the trigger? No, because you'd kill me before killing yourself. Sort of like a drowning victim pulling a rescuer underwater and both die. This is what you advocate. You would sacrifice the strong to save the weak who are ultimately doomed in the end.

You have to be a woman, right?
>>
>>131779315
You are a little bitch just like I thought! Move along child
>>
>>131778916
You're assuming perhaps that he has considered his own opinion at all.
>>
>>131779311
I don't believe that, look you were fantasizing even when I was typing out my reply >>131778916
>>
>>131769929
>expecting canada to do anything uncucked
We just opened safe use facilities in Surrey for smoking and snorting drugs. The only thing you can't do there is smoke crack, everything else goes
>>
>>131779498
Why would I shot you if I wanted to kill myself?
You sound like an anti gun fag when you say stupid shit like that.
I am Grown man which you are not
>>
>>131779564
Well believe what you want you will be wrong.
I've been around addicts my whole life maybe that's why I have some compassion for the addicted while you just want to make sport of them dieting.
How do you feel about mental illness? Should we just kill them too as they are not like us?
>>
>>131779712
You want to kill yourself and I would be the one trying to prevent that action. So you would kill me to get what you want. So I let you kill yourself because that's the only option. There is no safe way for me to render assistance without becoming harmed.
>>
>>131764938
If they get supplied with free drugs I can see that island overpopulated very quickly.
>>
>>131779563
You are right.
>>
>>131780032
name the island "Woodstock"
>>
>>131774133
Are you training how to read?
>>
>>131780016
You really are a child.
So a person trying to commit suicide would kill other people just to kill themselves? Are you in a Muslim country? Suicide bombers will kill others to commit suicide.
You are delusional
>>
File: 1402853647028.jpg (31KB, 420x345px) Image search: [Google]
1402853647028.jpg
31KB, 420x345px
>Visit the US on holiday
>Every single grocery store has 3-10 massive rows of non-prescription drugs and supplements

It seems the problem is a cultural one.
>>
>>131780362
You are deliberately avoiding the point I'm making because if you acknowledge it you'd look like an imbecile. No amount of gun treatment will help you overcome your bullet addiction. I just don't want to be around when you relapse.

I actually live nearby. Perhaps you'd like to discuss the matter face-to-face? Mutual combat is legal in my state, we could have a rumble.
>>
File: IMG_3559.png (52KB, 1162x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3559.png
52KB, 1162x1000px
>>131770940
i agree with even one strike. maybe people can buy OD insurance. if we could actually get clean needles like we want to their wouldnt be such an issue with disease but the fags upstairs want everyone to get AIDS
>>131772053
i feel bad for the people who got fucked from just taking their prescription then getting violently sick when cut off
>>131772331
its an opioid antagonist, meaning it forces opioid agonists off the receptors while having no affinity for them and basically completely removing the high. if you gave an addict narcan they would go into withdrawal instantly and start vomiting
>>131772760
;)
>>131772853
its totally possible to quit on your own. ive quit for 6 months before and have friends who are totally clean.
>>131773228
im an addict and im almot done with a phd in math and i have lots of medical knowledge. it isnt an idiot problem.
>>131774237
i bet i am way more intelligent and successful than you. i have published research in scientific journals. how about you go fuck yourself, fascist? ever see how alcohol prohibition worked? same scenario dipshit
>>131776138
benzo overprescription is a massive fucking problem. the wds can actually kill you.
>>131779650
why no crack specifically? fucking funny desu.
>>
>>131780593
This, Fucking big pharmacy has a strangle hold on this country.
The keep the populace so fucked up on drugs though nobody can do anything about it.
I heard somewhere that over 1/3 of Americans are on some sort of mind altering sure stance at any given time
>>
>>131763876
>No, because the opioid overdose problem is a majority white problem

Fix'd. Also, we should let them die; heroin junkies plague my small town and cause all of the crime. They won't stop stealing shit, spreading their diseases around, and breaking into cars.
>>
File: 1498529926071.jpg (1MB, 2000x1331px) Image search: [Google]
1498529926071.jpg
1MB, 2000x1331px
>>131780001
You mean like how the Spartans did? I'm not sure, I could be convinced though. In the course of history tolerance is just a fleeting speck, it's a parasite that infects decadent societies. And I think we are passing that feminized phase once again, the pendulum is swinging to the place where weakness gets weeded out
>>
>>131780764
What is your point? Yes let's meet in person, where would you like to meet?
Mutual combat? Have you updated your will?
>>
File: 1497794936856.jpg (34KB, 593x552px) Image search: [Google]
1497794936856.jpg
34KB, 593x552px
>>131780842
>im very smart, take my word for it even though i cannot even form coherent sentences

Says the guy that cannot even spell properly, let alone use proper capitalization and punctuation, and is sperging at every other person in this thread for no apparent reason.

Pro-tip, you're conflating knowledge with intelligence. Two separate things. It's painfully obvious that you lack the latter.

Please consider gassing yourself.
>>
Has anyone noticed that when the news covers the opioid epidemic, they treat it like an act of God with no source or method of prevention? The only time I've ever heard a news source bring up the doctors actually prescribing the pills in the first place is when someone called in to bring it up, only for the news casters to stammer for 5 minutes, rambling about how doctors MUST be trusted and above criticism in order for them to do their jobs.

I agree, widespread mistrust of doctors would probably lead to even more deaths, but the sick are some of the most vulnerable people in society. Have any other anons noticed this?
>>
>>131781295
your idol hitler and friends loved their morphine, and meth too. obviously you are lacking some knowledge, pal:)
>>
>>131781193
Cool, killing for the sake of just killing is coming back? No repercussions ? I am on board! When do I start?
>>
>>131763808
>three strikes
And how do they propose to track how many strikes any particular caller has? Create some half-broken database to track heroin doses? Just let them die the first time and be done with it
>>
File: 1482365592336.jpg (856KB, 1000x969px) Image search: [Google]
1482365592336.jpg
856KB, 1000x969px
>>131781354
>Have any other anons noticed this?

Nope. What I notice are junkie piles of shit stealing pain medication from terminally ill grandmothers and grandfathers. Gas them all.
>>
File: hatecrime.jpg (69KB, 750x724px) Image search: [Google]
hatecrime.jpg
69KB, 750x724px
>>131781281
Kek. 314 Pike St, Seattle, WA 98122 tonight at sundown. I chose a location where you'll feel comfy.
>>
>>131780842
You want a clean place for you and your junkie fucking friends to shoot up without risk of death? Pool your money, buy everything you need, hire a couple nurses, and run it your fucking selves. There's no reason anyone should pay for your addiction except you. Take some responsibility because if it were up to the average person, its a lot cheaper to put you in a strait jacket and throw you in a hole for six months instead of saving your lives every day from your own habits with expensive drugs.

I hope you fucking die. If not, I hope your habit seriously fucks your quality of life for the rest of it.
>>
>>131778629

It's the main cause behind the opioid epidemic dipshit. The stereotype of inner city niggers shooting up heroin because they heard from all their friends it's fun is OVER. now it's white men in suburbia who get hooked on oxycontin.
>>
>>131781354
What are you talking about? They are always blaming the medical profession for the drug epidemic.

>"overprescribing" of opioids
>demonizing physicians and blaming them for some worthless junky that OD'd to the point of them being charged for murder.

Take some fucking responsibility. It's not the doctors or "big pharma's" fault. It's their own god damned fault.
>>
>>131777296
Let's be real the guys who are getting killed there probably were addicts. You are just crying about unlikely cases because you don't like that killing then works
>>
>>131779341

burgers have the best teeth because we fluoridate the shit out of them. I mean fluoride in our systems is bad, calcifying the brain and organs... but it DOES protect your teeth from cavities.

but then we fuck it up by having too much sugar in our diet.

So now we have strong teeth... that are still getting rotted out, and dentists need titanium tipped drills because steel is too soft.
>>
>>131763808
Relabel heroin as a suicide drug and that saving someone who is dying from an overdose violates their right to die.
>>
>>131781670
A dive bar? Sorry bud I don't drink. Is that where you and your skinhead buddies hang out?
So you are chicken? I see you are just an Internet tough guy after all.
I was serious.
>>
>>131781441
I wasn't discussing drug policy or drug history or anything and the fact that you bring these useless tidbits up as a response and acting like you got me, shows that you're genuinely retarded.

By the way, lacking knowledge is fixable. Lacking IQ isn't.
>>
>>131782088
What will you be wearing so I can recognize you?
>>
>>131782011

Killing based on an assumption with no proof, and no trial is fucked up. There's probably hundreds killed in this purge that were not users or dealers at all. Hundreds of unsolved murders that'll never be brought to justice.
>>
>>131763808
I agree
>>
>>131781852
Anon, listen. Most people aren't news addicts like us and if a normie breaks his legs, that's the most important thing in his life at that moment. When a doctor, someone the normie's been taught all his life is a paragon of virtue, fixes him up and gives him a prescription that makes the pain go away, normie isn't thinking about long term addiction or whether or not he should cut the dose, he's thankful for Doctor Goldstein and wouldn't mind naming his first born after the man.

I'm not saying junkies aren't without fault or should be saved, there are plenty of points between addiction and ODing where self control and support networks can put them back on the right track, but a problem needs to be solved at its source and the source of the opioid epidemic are the doctors and pharmaceuticals who have a direct financial incentive to keep the demand for opioids high, legal or otherwise, so they continue to have customers.
>>
>>131763808
One is probably too much for most people. If you're breaking the law, don't expect the law to help you. Get your fucking dealer to drive you to the hospital ffs
>>
>>131776293
This Kek
>>
>>131780032
yupthat's the point,make life hard except, DRUGS.
Bad living,bad food bad everything except drugs. They'll either die there or get sick of the life and leave , >>131772372
kys my friend
>>
>>131782286
So you can try to kill me? How about we meet at a local gym ? Are you proficient in boxing or any martial arts? I'd prefer to just kick the ever loving shit out of you in a semi public place to ensure you don't die. But if you really want death we can arrange with the state and my lawyer to have an actual mutual combat Duel if you'd like.
>>
>>131765947
Drug dealers did nothing wrong. It is the drug users who buy the drugs and get their "friends" hooked on them more than the dealer gets people hooked. Fucking degenerate addicts love to blame dealers because they are pleb shitheads.
>>
>>131779542
Lol fuck off junkie go die in a ditch you worthless piece of human garbage
>>
>>131763808
Addiction is a CNS disease recognized by the World Health Organization. The problem is that most governments treat addiction like a "drug" problem when using drugs is just a sympton of the disease.

The media furthers down lots of misconceptions too, like physical dependence is the same as addiction.

The only hope for addixts are self help groups (NA, AA, etc) therapy and the 12 steps program.
>>
>>131782288
This has been one of my point all along
>>
File: 1496213634828.jpg (3MB, 4288x2848px) Image search: [Google]
1496213634828.jpg
3MB, 4288x2848px
It should be one strike.

Let the druggie assholes die.

That goes double for the alcoholic druggies.

You deserve death and damnation if you cuck so hard to the bottle it makes you black out.
>>
>>131782922
Junkie? How wrong you are you little piece of shit! When the day comes you will disappear don't worry about that.
>>
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/alexmorrell/2015/07/01/the-oxycontin-clan-the-14-billion-newcomer-to-forbes-2015-list-of-richest-u-s-families/amp/
Daily reminder Jews are behind the opiate epidemic in the US they pumped out oxys and when the pill mills had to be shut down all the people strung out on pills turned to heroin. It also largely effects whites. Sackler family = kikes
>>
>>131783012

The phillippines are a mess and are evidence of a society where "drugs won the drug war" by basically collapsing all basic morals of a country like "thou shalt not kill"

What the fuck is there left to save of a civilization when you've already degenerated to barbarism?
>>
>>131782858
But that wouldn't make up for the fact that you cannot admit you lost our little debate, and you chimpout online is evidence of this for all to see.
You have a lot of growing up to do and your need to prove you are 'proficient in martial arts' is the first indication that you aren't. Maybe you should go take a walk or something, I think this topic is too emotionally upsetting for you to discuss rationally.
>>
>>131768677
This is what happens when you allow Protestants and women to speak
>>
>>131782430
>When a doctor, someone the normie's been taught all his life is a paragon of virtue, fixes him up and gives him a prescription that makes the pain go away, normie isn't thinking about long term addiction or whether or not he should cut the dose, he's thankful for Doctor Goldstein and wouldn't mind naming his first born after the man.

This was a stupid story. The addiction liability of prescribed opioids is low if taken as directed.
Almost every physician in the US is well aware of the risks of opioids and will warn the patient of addiction risks, especially if they are on them for over two weeks.

There is no conspiracy or "Dr. Goldstein" trying to get them hooked.

>but a problem needs to be solved at its source and the source of the opioid epidemic are the doctors and pharmaceuticals who have a direct financial incentive to keep the demand for opioids high, legal or otherwise, so they continue to have customers.

They are not the source. The patients who got addicted to prescribed opioids did so because they misused them, and that is a very small minority compared to people feigning symptoms in the first place.

Do you realise the oversight when it comes to prescribing controlled substances? It's a nightmare and most physicians would prefer not to deal with it at all. There is a negative incentive to prescribe them in most cases.

If you want to solve the drug epidemic, target the drug dealers, and the drug culture, not doctors.
>>
File: a9909b95b582fae7c0beed00d3679524.jpg (393KB, 1110x1402px) Image search: [Google]
a9909b95b582fae7c0beed00d3679524.jpg
393KB, 1110x1402px
>>131771725
>comparing crack and meth to LSD
>>
>>131783337
You are a child who doesn't even know when you've lost but keeps believing you've won some internet prize. Growing up is something you really need to do. I've given you a chance to stand up for yourself but instead you make things up to help your ego. Proving anything to you is only done in person! Good luck with your life I hope you don't act like this in real life.
>>
>>131782960
>The only hope for addixts are self help groups (NA, AA, etc) therapy and the 12 steps program.
It's the only "disease" treated by joining a faith healing cult.

Two step program:
1. Knock it off.
2. Keep it that way.
>>
>>131784170
Is this the best you can do? You cannot even control yourself but seek to control others. Jesus wept.
>>
>>131765947
Oh boy sounds great

lets think of more ways to violent and rape the amendments shall we? I'm next, no guns for anyone.
>>
>dude they're just white males lmao let them die

Anyone supporting this is the actual cancer
>>
>>131784324
You can't "knock it off", in order to "know off" a heroine addiction then you need to give the person heroine in smaller and smaller doses under a controlled period.
>>
>>131763808

edgy but retarded since people will just lie why they need an ambulance
>>
>>131784818
>not realizing that the rate of opioid addiction is much higher with blacks vs whites

The whites dying are the weakest of the weak, the coalburning kind who have low IQs. We're better off without them. White opioid addicts are usually democrats anyways. Nothing of value will be lost.
>>
>>131763808
This would kill a lot of disgusting drug-addicted white people so I support it
>>
>>131763808
EMS fag here, I remember reading this article a week or two ago. The trouble with this whole is the city had a budget of $10,000 for the opiod reversal agent narcan. They're now already expected to spend at least $100,000 instead. Effectively the city is now projected to spend a 10 year budget in a single year. It's killing the budget of the city for what is essentially a bandaid solution when a major surgical intervention is needed. Yes lives are being saved- temporarily, and all too often for it only to be needed the next day or even the very same day. For respnding EMS crews it effectivly becomsd a never ending groundhogs day of calls, untol eventually the addict is down too long from either a narcotic too powerful fir standard doses of narcan to counter act, or that EMS has not been dispatched before the person suffers irrepariable brain damage from their down time prior to the adminstration of narcan. Ultimately resources that are required for other projects critical to function and upkeep of the city are instead being diverted to a largely non tenable "solution" to this crisis. Is it a callous call to ask propose? Absolutely, but the other side to the coin is that the current response is both inadequate in addressing any of the underlying causes and financially unsustainable.
>>
Question for all to ponder-what happens to all the addicts and people on psych meds in event of natural disaster or civil unrest shutting down the power grid USA wide? 1/3rd of the population goes into withdrawl right off the bat, correct? I would not want to be around in this scenario.
>>
>>131783648

Not in effects no. Not at all, I'm just talking about how easy to control through supply side tactics they are. If you send the CIA and DEA along with columbian National Police to wipe out a Colombian cocaine cartel, it's not going to put a dent into cocaine trafficking and use in the US. All that violence and all those innocent bystanders and family members that had nothing to do with the drug trade that were killed.. amounts to nothing. You didn't stop the drug Some other cartel just took over, almost overnight. Cause coca grows readily in south america, and making the paste and refining it is easy, not even high school level education required, real cheap materials.

LSD on the other hand.. when the FBI busted William Leonard Pickard in 2000, it dried up the world's LSD supply for years. It got replaced by 25i-nbome and real LSD has only started coming back recently. William Leonard Pickard was making 90% of the world's LSD in his heyday. Because LSD is much more difficult to make, you need actual organic chemistry experience, and a lab where you can control the wavelengths of light in the space the temperature, and humidity, along with good precise analytical glassware, you don't just cook it up in your bathtub like meth.

Easy drugs to make = impossible to control supply of
Hard drugs to make = easy to control supply of.
>>
>>131763808
Commit a crime, suffer the consequences. Better hope your friends and family love you enough to intervene
>>
>>131763808
I pay you faggots your salary and for your services with my taxes. If I overdose you better fucking come every time I call.
>>
>>131784636
Who was it wanting to control people? Oh that was You!
You really just turn around don't you, pathetic
That's your whole debating tactic ? Time for you to go away.
>>
>>131782288
Lol grow a spine you puss
>B-but muh slippery slope
>>
>>131785176
See people at least this nazi gives valid reasons why it's a good thing instead of lets just help kill junkies!
>>
File: scum.png (280KB, 334x491px) Image search: [Google]
scum.png
280KB, 334x491px
>>131785841
I say let nature take its course. You are all over the place wanting to do violence to those who correct you. You're going to get yourself into trouble with that attitude hotshot.

Name one productive thing you will do today beside shitposting. You can't.
>>
>>131785678
Except on the flip side of that coin, the rest of society foots your bills when your stupid ass ends up wasting taxpayer dollars on medical intervention. Chances are an addict can't afford the bills. Fuck you.
>>
What a coincidence this is only considered when its a white people problem.
>>
File: ed4.gif (118KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
ed4.gif
118KB, 480x270px
>>131784324
Self help groups are not religious, I am a militant atheist and an addict myself.

When you are an addict the brain stimuli in your brain is broken, and only using drugs (or doing whatever you are addicted to) triggers the reward stimuli, no matter the consecquences.

I have to admit the self help groups and the program haven't worked with me because I am a shy robot and I genuinely hate everyone else.
>>
>>131763808
Don't see the problem. Dead junkie = one less costumer. Reduce the demand.
>>
>>131763808
Why dont people who overdose get arrested?
>>
>>131786333
Not my problem, as I said - I pay for the services so im owed them
>>
>>131768677
It was women
>>
>>131772629
the opioid epidemic specifically seems centered in white communities.
>>
>>131786517
Asking the important questions here.
>>
>>131786741
Who do you think sells them that shit
>>
>>131763808
Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Dan Picard is my new hero.
>>
>>131786517
It's bad for business. Incarceration is expensive. You want that Junkie back on the street supporting the economy with his drug money.
>>
>>131786647
Nigger you definitely don't fucking make enough to pay for the constant rendered services of EMTs, and as I'm sure you know, hospital visits aren't covered through taxes. If it makes you feel better, I'd be more than happy for an ambulance to arrive and nurse you as you lay suffering until you die rather than you making your way to a hospital. That's compromise right?
>>
>>131784732
Butthurt druggie.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 230x219px
Seems the right thing to do , since NARCAN is becoming widely available . Drug addicts keep ODing all the time till they die anyway why save them ? The cost of these faggots is driving cities bankrupt and prevents normal people from getting proper medical services because of medical services for junkies . Let them die anyway it will happen regardless of all the NARCAN used !!
>>
>>131786321
You don't understand me at all and that's fine.
I am many things all at once it confusing I know.
Today I'll tend my garden, walk my dog, respond to multiple letters ( the kind on paper), write 10-20 pages of a book I am writing, finish building shelves in my garage, go to dinner with my girlfriend. You just make assumptions about things you don't know it's a very telling trait you might want to contain.
And your Jewish habit of turning everything around and blaming others for what you are doing is also quite irritating. Good luck as you'll need it.
What are you doing today that's productive?
>>
>>131763808
we should capture druggies that call ambulances, and put them to work for their drugs, they can renew the nation's infrastructure for ACTUAL humans, and get their highs at the same time
>>
File: smug mussolini.gif (2MB, 297x229px) Image search: [Google]
smug mussolini.gif
2MB, 297x229px
>>131763808
YESSSSSSS
>>
>>131787182
Due process
>>
>>131785517
I was still getting real lsd in 2006-2007, I know of one chemist in BC and another in Brazil.
>>
>>131768143
>use their own narcan
>if they feel they took too much.
When I OD'd it was lights out before I could realise it. Shooting galleries wiuld be a better option where people could be under some sort of supervision kind of like a bar.

>>131787291
Would sign up for this.
>>
>>131763808
>What does /pol/ think?

that they should contract for their own emergency services; which a degenerate addict wouldnt do, so theyd die, and please mother nature.

also, I am triggered that you imply people should be transported over roads they didnt pay for.

no seriously all ancap memeball jokes aside I would unironically and heartily support letting these degenerates die. not because I am morally or otherwise opposed to drugs, but because I have a strong antipathy to trying to save people from themselves.

If there is on thing id change about our western system of law is our cucked way of dealing with self determination of ones life. The most cruel, pointless and debasing thing is to deny someone suicide. My body my choice; should I ever get the urge I will demonstrate it by skydiving into the legislature without parachute.
>>
File: THANKIN.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
THANKIN.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>131768143
>im an actual opiate addict
>all drugs should be legal and provided

HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM
>>
>>131786843

This. Dope, specifically heroin and cocaine, crack included, is peddled by niggers and spics

t. heroin addict
>>
>>131787254
I'm installing an engine into a European sports car today after having completed a total rebuild. I want it done by the weekend so I will be free to take my wife out sailing on my ketch. There is also a lawn and garden which need attention.
>>
>>131786843
pharmaceutical companies and doctors get them hooked.
>>
>>131787254
Don't bother. In the average MUH DEGENERACY poster's mind every drug user is a gutter dwelling junkie who does nothin but panhandle. They have no conception of a high-functioning addict, even though Hitler himself was one by many accounts. Most of the opioid addicts I've known in my life were white collar professionals with "every Friday at 5pm" kind of habits that they regulated better than most normies regulate their drinking. The ones that overdosed usually got poisoned by their dipshit dealer switching out their usual dose with fentanyl without their knowledge, and a couple of them died.

Why not just refuse to send ambulances to people who get in more than one car crash? We ought to refuse medical care to kids who play football too, I'm sick of paying for their degenerate brain bashing and near 100% injury rate clogging our emergency rooms just so they can play their faggy "sport."
>>
>>131786156

is that what you'd say when your neighbors were shooting you to death and laying a cardboard sign over your body as it bled out?

>well at least I'm not a pussy
>>
>>131787565

most people weren't. There hasn't been another mass producer like Pickerd.
>>
>>131786517

You simply can't arrest 70% of a nations population
>>
So is big pharma feverishly trying to develop non-addictive pain drugs or are they like "fuck it, costs too much, no guarantee of return on R&D"

Anyone have some insight into how it goes for drug R&D?
Would an investment in developing non-addictive pain meds be in their interests?

Or is it just easy to buy off regulation with K-street and keep demand high through addiction and lack of effective alternatives?
>>
>>131788527
You haven't been following this conversation have you? I'm for legalization. Not a junkie. Drug abuse is self-inflicted, there comes a point where it is impossible to save them. It isn't like a car accident.
>>
>>131763808
as someone who injects fentanyl, I wholeheartedly agree with this approach.

The Jews already won, just let us white males end it. Last time I overdosed and got revived from narcan I cried because I was still stuck in hell.
>>
>>131788308
nice LARP
>>
File: curedrunk.jpg (429KB, 800x1118px) Image search: [Google]
curedrunk.jpg
429KB, 800x1118px
>>131789568
Not a larp. I own a 32' ketch and a 37' sloop both operational and in the water. The sports car is my son's, he needs the car for getting to work, his existing vehicle is having issues. I need the car out of the garage so I can finish remodeling it and rent it out so I can make more money so I can afford to fuck off to the South Pacific and shit.
Thread posts: 322
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.