[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I killed someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0550.jpg (68KB, 367x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0550.jpg
68KB, 367x551px
Let's revisit this shall we? Time to remind the world of how Scarborough is a murder. Let's expose this psychopath for the fraud he is.

https://m.dailykos.com/story/2016/12/21/1613261/-What-Really-Happened-to-Lori-Klausutis-Everything-Joe-Scarborough-Does-NOT-Want-Viewers-To-Know

http://www.americanpolitics.com/20010808Klausutis.html
>>
File: ain't clicking that shit nigga.jpg (65KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ain't clicking that shit nigga.jpg
65KB, 1920x1080px
>dailykos
>>
>>131754874
... but, but... Morning Joe is only serious AM news show, where would I get my daily dose of cynicism if not for him and Mica ? :(

Tune it to Sycophant and Friends or Cuck News Network?
>>
>>131755207
got a good laugh at your remark about it being serious news.
>>
>>131755207
Don't forget to ingest your daily dose of Kremlin agitprop via Alex Jonesl
>>
http://investmentwatchblog.com/remember-joe-scarboroughs-intern-lori-klausutis-found-dead-in-his-office-while-he-was-a-representative-now-a-cold-case/
>>
Murderin' Joe
>>
>>131756398
OK, that did make me smurk.

Also, doesn't that make every other morning host less qualified not being a murderer?

+1 for Joe
>>
bu,p
>>
>>131756712
This.
The sheer fact that hillary had so many confirmed kills and still walks free was a major reason why i voted for her. She could erase donald trump if she truly wanted.
>>
File: abbymartin1.jpg (77KB, 314x284px) Image search: [Google]
abbymartin1.jpg
77KB, 314x284px
>>131758805
I think the Secret Service might disagree with you commie bastard.

>>131754874
Thanks OP. It's amazing how much shit falls down the memory hole. This is the first time I've heard this. Cheers.
>>
>>131759072
Bill still has a secret service detail, don't you think they could buy some way into the SS with that Clinton Foundation mad cash stash from Putin's croonies to carry out a kgb-sponsored hit on another kgb asset that's going rogue?
>>
File: My-Name-Is-Mika.jpg (140KB, 508x720px) Image search: [Google]
My-Name-Is-Mika.jpg
140KB, 508x720px
Let's also remind everyone that Mika was a Satanic underage sex toy for the elite. portrayed by Lele Sobieski in Eyes Wide Shut.

My name is Mika
I’m TV on Morning Joe
I hate Tump just like you
Yes, I think you have seen me before
if you hear something late at night
Some kind of leader or some kind of sex
Just don’t ask me who it was

I think it was because I was young
I try not to tell anyone
Maby it’s because my daddy’s evil
I try not to act too disgusted
They only fuck you till your 10
After that they don’t ask again
>>
>>131759293
Anything is possible, but don't forget. Trump still rolls with his own personal 7 figure security guys.
>>
>>131759072
You're welcome. I think with trump calling out his show this is the perfect time to spread this story and educate the masses
>>
>>131760252
... but he's really called out so much shit, does anyone besides the hard trumpers care at this point. Everyone else not watching Fox News for live televised updates of his tweet storms don't give a flying fuck.
>>
>>131756398
Let's get that trending on Twitter! POTUS is on the offensive against them, perfect time to spread this story!!
>>
>>131760664
People just don't know or remember. With it being a cold case, I think public interest would be tremendous on this if we can make it go viral #MurderingJoe
>>
What are the actual basis for the theory besides 'what about X'?
>>
>>131756398
>Murderin' Joe

#MurderinJoe
>>
>>131761166
Doesn't matter, it looks bad and it's a cold case. All about the optics here. Just getting people to think he is a murderer is all we need to do.
>>
>>131760853
Well if we have to... can we just #MurderinPedoJoeGate while we at it?

I'm sure he's not involved somehow.
>>
>>131761188
#MurderingJoe or #MurderinJoe ??? Or both?
>>
>>131761404
One step at a time my friend.
>>
Has anyone seen/heard his new music video? It's weird nonsense with no redeemable factors whatsoever.

https://twitter.com/scarborough_/status/878272085457555456

It's madness that no-one's stopping him from embarrassing himself like this.
>>
>>131761355
i dont think thats good practice
>>
File: IMG_0553.jpg (162KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0553.jpg
162KB, 800x600px
Here is an effective meme to spread
>>
>>131761663
Well if the case can be reopened who knows?
>>
>>131761411
>#MurderingJoe or #MurderinJoe ??? Or both?
either is Gold. Frog Eyes Scarborough will be the next chink in the armor, now Commie News Network is flailing.
>>
>>131755050
Or some say kosm
>>
>>131761873
Alright man sounds good, people are picking up on it already!
>>
>>131761573
That's just because nobody has sync'd it to any of those #PedoGate animated mickey ivy mouse shit going around... YET. I think we could make it a hit.
>>
Why'd Joe do it?
>>
>>131763473
Illuminati coverup
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.