[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Privilege

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: meh.jpg (38KB, 500x752px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
38KB, 500x752px
Anyone using "white privilege" in an argument is racists.
Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: Nothing wrong with being racist.
Pro-tip: Everything wrong with saying you aren't when you know you are.
>>
Racism = prejudice + power

You can't be racist against whites because they hold all institutional power.
>>
>>131752981
I should be able to summon all my outer white privilege to land any non-white bitch I want. I'll start with your asian tramp.
>>
>>131753053
/thread
>>
>>131753053
>flag
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: Not seeing 3D here.jpg (41KB, 497x499px) Image search: [Google]
Not seeing 3D here.jpg
41KB, 497x499px
>>131753053
Hahahahaha! "Institutional power"
I get that argument a lot. Goes something like this:
> White man never let me go to college
Why is that?
> Cause the system
What system?
> The system that says I gotta have high school
Why didn't you graduate from high school?
> Never went to class.
Why not?
> White women don't have nothing to teach me I don't already know
>>
>>131753053
> inventing a new definition for the word to fit distorted ideology

racism ˈreJsJz(ə)m/ noun
"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior."
>>
>>131753053
Racism = prejudice + power - affirmative action

You can easily be racist against whites because they're essentially the only ones that treat minorities humanely regardless of whether they deserve it
>>
>>131753053
that's retarded propaganda speech used to fool and shame the majority into giving up its rightful position to minority groups and to willingly disadvantage itself. What is going to happen when hispanics are the new majority? Your propaganda isn't going to work on them
>>
>>131753968
How do we deal with leftists Jews. I talk to my grandmother who is Jewish and she says nothing we can do American Jews have been taught to vote democrat and that's it, even the rich ashkenazi Jews who are a rapidly declining demographic.
>>
>>131753053
This is the most dumbest shit I've ever heard and people actually believe it
>>
>>131753053
(((white people)))
>>
File: zion3.jpg (402KB, 2324x984px) Image search: [Google]
zion3.jpg
402KB, 2324x984px
>>131754328
you evict them here
a year or two in the middle east will cure any cuckold
>>
>>131753053
Black president for the past 8 years. There are white children who have never known a white president.

By your definition blacks are racist.
>>
>>131753053
>whites hold all institutional power

No they don't. Jews do.
>>
>>131752981
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>131753053
>>131753814
I wonder what nationality hides beneath that flag.
Racism is simply hate of a race. Nothing more than that.
>>
>>131753053
wrong

Racism = Preduce

dont need any power to call you a nigger
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.