[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aspergers supremacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 82

Aren't Aspergers/autistic people superior?
>Smarter
>Notice details and remind them
>Honest (they don't lie)
>Are fanatic and extremely good in their hobby or speciality
>Can easily hide their feelings
>Are creative
>Have an excellent memory
>Have a good language mastery
>Are briliant and studious

Deal with it, neurotypicals
>>
>Permavirgins
>Awkward
>Paranoid
>Into esoteric garbage no one cares about
>Monotonic
>Creepy
>>
>>131752929

this guy gets it!
>>
Aspergers is a Jewish meme like A.D.D.
>>
>>131752929
Look, your idol Hitler was autistic dummy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathography_of_Adolf_Hitler
>>
>>131752799
Can we organize a march for Autistic pride just like gay pride? that shit would be hilarious, especially on the media.
>>
>>131753564
>Jewish scientists speculating about Hitler's health after death

Haha nice sources. He ate shit too and had a micropenis that didn't work either right?
>>
File: lbgtr.jpg (192KB, 1328x878px) Image search: [Google]
lbgtr.jpg
192KB, 1328x878px
>>131752799
please meme the autism spectrum to also include black/brown because autism is a race
>>
I replaced my entire accounting department with one guy with aspergers. I replaced HR with 2 Iraq war veterans to protect him and help trim the fat.

It's like having free money suddenly appear. Productivity is up, wages are up employee happiness is up. If I did this ten years ago I'd be retired. I basically pretend to work all day, I'm only here to evade the wife.
>>
>>131753676
Not a race, more like a mutation which makes you more developped
>>
File: 1282501333128.jpg (121KB, 604x574px) Image search: [Google]
1282501333128.jpg
121KB, 604x574px
>>131752929

>Permavirgins - First Sex When 16
>Awkward - Just because you feel Awkward doesn't mean I do.
>Paranoid - Paranoia is a higher state of reality.
>Into esoteric garbage no one cares about - Then why are you even here?
>Monotonic - REEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>Creepy - I'm the Man In Black Walking the Line.
>>
>>131753817
nice
>>
File: 8753543.jpg (29KB, 660x574px) Image search: [Google]
8753543.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
>>131752929
Half of those traits of Aspergers you mentioned is mainly caused by the social conditioning of our society.
To put it quite simply, society shuns us away because we are different or otherwise "not normal"
What is normal to you? Go out partying and drinking all night? Having sex with countless girls? Forced to engage in a shit tonne of activities just so you can say "wow, look how proactive i am, i'm so social" on your normiebook page?
>>
>>131754102

I don't even have anything to do anymore.
>>
>>131754413
Nailed it.
>>
When will 4chan add an Aspie flag to the flags? Would be pretty cool
>>
>>131753676
I wonder if this flag business will unintentionally redpill normies.
>"Huh it looks like shit now they added black and brown to it..."
>>
>>131752929
this.
id rather be socially well adjusted and redpilled
>>
>>131755098
The thing is what he said was just stereotypical bull crap which he believes in his naive little nazi mind
>>
File: Trisomy 23.png (1012KB, 1111x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Trisomy 23.png
1012KB, 1111x1066px
>>131752799
>>
>>131752799
They are incapable or critical thinking.

This outweighs all "benefits".
>>
>>131755464
t. Chuck Burgerwitz; IQ: 95
>>
And by the way a lot of celebrities like politics or business men are Aspergers:
http://www.ranker.com/list/famous-people-with-aspergers-syndrome/celebrity-lists
>>
>>131752799

No. My son is on the spectrum just a little. He struggles to be a fucking human being -- he can't read faces or emotions, has no impulse control and is preoccupied with ridiculous minutiae.

He is brilliant, but not studious, though he is very creative. Overall, though, even just a little bit of autism is a huge hindrance.
>>
File: intredasting.png (329KB, 400x468px) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.png
329KB, 400x468px
>>131752799
>>
>>131752929
Like the averaage natsoc really
>>
>>131756026
That dosen't sound like "just a little" om the spectrum
>>
File: Spergasaurus.jpg (12KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
Spergasaurus.jpg
12KB, 220x305px
sup nerds?
>>
>>131752929
fpbp
>>
File: run.jpg (12KB, 212x223px) Image search: [Google]
run.jpg
12KB, 212x223px
I worked with a guy who had stage 4 inoperable autism at a fast food restaurant in high school. I loved it. He worked the front counter and if someone asked for something extra that wasn't right by him, like sauce packets or something, he'd do a full sprint to get it. Not when gathering their initial order, just anything additional after he got their tray. It was just funny as fuck, but it became so interesting pondering why the fuck he would sprint for the extra shit.
>>
>>131756308
It is.

They can be hard to work with at the best of times. There must be a consistent and logical reward structure so can begin to thrive in the environment. Most people cannot provide a logical environment or reward structure.
>>
>>131756865
>It was just funny as fuck, but it became so interesting pondering why the fuck he would sprint for the extra shit.

They perceive time differently right down to how they value it. He probably valued their time more highly than you, so it seems strange. You probably don't value people's time at all (statistically speaking, normies don't)
>>
>>131754774
Knock your PA up
>>
>>131754413
The problem with aspies is that they are (often) weak.

Society won't shun you just for not sleeping around or not liking to booze.

Society shuns you because you can't communicate well.

If you can't pick up on social cues, a conversation will be uneasy, therefore people will like you less or think you are strange.

If you are well-spoken but have a clear set of moral values you will not be shunned by society.

It's not about 'looking normal' to others that makes you socially accepted, it's about being a man that can stand up for himself and not being some weak faggot that sits behind his computer day in day out.

Now I don't know if you belong in the latter category, autism isn't necessarily a life sentence to be shunned by society, of course.
>>
>>131757086
I have alot of experience whit people that are just a "little on the spectrum" and most of them can understand emotions, irony etc. When someone is just a little on the spectrum you will probably not even notice it, atleast for a while
>>
>>131757540
My first girlfriend (who was also an aspie) was a shut in while I was more outgoing than her. I think it has something to do with how we were raised
She was medicated, I wasn't
I was forced to play outdoors with other kids at a young age, she isolated herself because she could.
She was put into a special class, I was put into a class all the normal classes.

If someone with Aspergers was raised like they weren't autistic, they lean the social cues and become practically normal to some extent.
For me, social cues are still hard from time to time but other than that i'm very social but my group of friends are really selective and they are the type of people that understand me. I couldn't get a chad or a stacey (figuratively speaking) to be my friend because our personalities are completely different.
>>
>>131752799
>they don't lie

Not true.
>>
>>131759278
Most of them do not or very few
>>
File: dude.png (28KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
dude.png
28KB, 285x285px
>>131752799
>Honest (they don't lie)
Autists are some of the few people who can consistently lie with a straight face and convince you they're telling the truth.

Autists are literally white chinks. If they were allowed to, they wouldn't hesitate to throw you under the bus to get what they want and the worst part is they'd never understand that they did anything wrong.
>>
>>131759710
I think you're confounding autistic people with psychopath
>>
>>131752799
>Smarter
Did your mother tell you that?

What does that even mean? You don't have to a broken human to notice details

>Honest (they don't lie)
Yes they do

Usually to the point of being obsessive, creepy and not fun to be around

Easy to hide feelings when you are incapable of having any

>Are creative
Lots of people are creative, that doesn't mean what they create is any good. Usually it is terrible because you don;t know how basic colour theory works, and you can't look at your work objectively and think 'yeah, this is shit'.

Proof of this?

No. Aspies are usually so bad at understanding language that they can barely use English

Your mother really isn't helping you with these lies

See >>131752929
>>
>>131760152
I think you're counfounding Aspies with autistic and you need to get informed, check the wikipedia page about asperger
>>
>>131759526
I must have been the few then, in fact compulaive lying seemed to be a real problem for me growing up. I don't get a lot of the aspie memes to be honest. Don't get me wrong, i was called odd growing up and was hyper as fuck, but i always had friends, i chilled out as i became an adult and have fucked like 10 girls and two of em have been normal girlfriends, so we can't all be completley hopless. I guess im ashamed of the label though, and have worked to hide it from people as best i can.
>>
>>131760152
asperger means you're a high functioning autistic, wich equals iq >70 meaning normies can be more retarded than you
>>
>>131760474
No. I know what i'm talking about, having known many people like you
>>
>>131759710
>Autists are literally white chinks

fuck I love this board
>>
>>131752799
>>Smarter
There is no link between intelligence and aspergers.
There is with autism, however.
>>Can easily hide their feelings
Because they don't have any.
>>Are creative
Nope, the opposite.
Eh, this is more with aspergers than autism, again.
>>
>>131760595
I think normies are more retarded than Aspergers in general, a retarded Asperger is called an autistic
>>
>>131760843
No, a retarded aspie is called an aspie, you are all retarded.
>>
>>131760614
What fucking human being don't have any feelings? Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>131760947
Really, take a look at this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
>>
>>131752799
No, and half the time these things don't even apply. I've known plenty of autistic people and a great number of Asperger's cases seem to suffer all the disadvantages and none of the advantages (i.e. the crazy hobby mastery, etc.)
>>
>>131760966
You don't. You merely imitate them. You are a shell of a human being.
>>
I work with an aspy. It's fucking horrible. They don't understand emotion, facial expressions, sarcasm, anger, or general shit like mannerisms or manners.
>>
>>131761114
Oh my god, you retard, even autistic people are smarter than you
>>
File: 1498661160477.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498661160477.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>131752799
I also noticed how misguided /pol/ is in certain aspects and how pointless it is to try and convince them to think otherwise.
You shouldn't waste your breath, OP.
>>
>>131761279
Yeah, keep telling yourself that, you shell of a human
>>
>>131761382
What's your IQ by the way?
>>
reeee
>>
>>131761477
Yours, plus 20. Shell
>>
>>131761382
Ok you know what? You're right, I don't have any feelings, I don't have faggy emotions like you do
>>
>>131761598
Knew it.
>>
>>131760804
>Because they don't have any

I don't think difficulty expressing feelings is the same as having none.
>>
>>131759526
>>131760549
Most asps are Machiavellian Princes, we can often lie and believe it truth.
>>
File: chinese-cringe.jpg (14KB, 432x288px) Image search: [Google]
chinese-cringe.jpg
14KB, 432x288px
>>131761523
You have to be 18 years old to be in here.
>>
>>131761681
Good James you dumb brit, why don't you go with your normie friends now? You don't have any?
>>
>>131755464
>aspies aren't critical thinkers

Don't forget to breathe retard
>>
>>131761839
It is easy to make friends when you have emotions.

>>131761792
Clever
>>
>>131760804
Being asp or autist is to not have a filter, thus they feel more strongly than NT's, they also feel the emotions of others more, hence why they get so frustrated and reeeeeeee a lot because they know when people have been deluded by their feelings.
>>
>>131761746
The thing is, with so many fucking oddities out there now, who knows what the fuck i was as a kid, something was deffo up but i don't know if it was for certain aspergers. Im still difficult in some ways i guess, girlfrienmds i did have must have been understanding people. They didn't even freak about my "condition" like i assumed they might. Even told them i was never sure about children in the future: "what if they end up like me?" Autism shames me.
>>
>>131761968
Than why are you not with them? You don't have friends, you're gonna cry? :'(
>>
so what's the difference between someone who's an 'aspie' and someone who is psycopathic? a fine line, or opposites in the spectrum?
>>
What is the modern world like? Fast-paced, fast-changing, and social skills are required for almost every human task.

What are people who suffer from autism like? Slow-paced, resistant to change, and with poor social skills, so whatever other skills they have become irrelevant.

If evolution is the survival of the fittest, as in those who are best adapted to their environment, then autism does not make you superior, it makes you inferior.
>>
>>131761382

He can pass the turing test. He's close enough to human.
>>
>>131760152
Aspies feel stronger than normal people, they just keep it bottled up till REEEEEEEEEEEEEe
>>
>>131762141
You can't understand the difference cuz ur a retard normie
>>
File: 1496751012285.png (126KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1496751012285.png
126KB, 402x398px
How many of you actually have Asperger's?
You are arguing about what it is like to live with such condition, but none of you seem to have it.
>>
> Honest
> Smarter

Pick one
>>
>>131761883
They aren't any more capable of critical thinking than anyone else. In some ways, they're actually less able to think critically. I knew a diagnosed aspie guy for three years, and because he was self-aware of his Asperger's, and because he read on the Wikipedia article that Asperger's folks can be smart, he thought literally every single thing he said was right. The guy was great at Maths because he sperged on it, but he thought being good at one thing made him equally good at everything, and it just didn't. He was wrong so often and was painfully unwilling to accept it.
>>
>>131762083
See this is why you won't ever be a functioning human, you can't tell when someone is baiting you. Not to mention the fact that you think that 'insult' makes sense.

By saying 'why aren't you with your friends, you don't have any', you are essentially saying that you don't have any. Insults are supposed to target something about the person that doesn't apply to you
>>
>>131762019
Stop thinking from a self relative perspective and it all goes away.
>>
>>131762171
No because we are superior to the mass of retards who impose their retard society with their retard fashion and their retard rules so this is difficult for us aspies, but this does'nt mean we're inferior, it means we're different
>>
>>131762298
It's on my medical sheets. Was diagnosed as a kid.
>>
>>131752799
Schizoid Personality Disorder master-race, faggot.
>>
>>131762488
Hm? How do you mean? Like just don't think about it at all? Isn't that the main problem with aspies though? The "i don't give a fuck, so who cares?" Kind of attitude?
>>
>>131753617
Fuckingshit, Idon't want to be represented by cucks in a pride. I 'm an altright sperge infiltrating the media for pol, Iw write for a magazine because of my Asperger intellectual capacities and I defend pol and the altright there
>>
>>131762409
I don't care if I don't have friends, I don't have any feelings, but you do have, and this must be hard for you not having friends
>>
File: whiteman'.jpg (103KB, 735x991px) Image search: [Google]
whiteman'.jpg
103KB, 735x991px
>>131752799

>Diagnosed with ASD
>Stop working so I can devote 18 hours a day to shitposting
>Getting free college from being autistic via even America's shitty social programs
>Still handsome as fuck
>Still able to fuck your bitch with my charisma
>Tested MENSA level IQ
>Don't have to work a day in my life if I don't want to
>Lift 4 times a week
>Spending most of my time consuming information on various topics of social and cultural importance so I can create great literary works in my twilight years and leave behind a genetic and intellectual legacy that will long outlive my physical body
>Astral Projecting every night and building a spiritual vehicle that I will be able to assume control of after my death

Remind me again why autistic people are considered disabled? Normies are like peasants to me.
>>
>>131762298
genuine asp
>we have some abilities above NT's and some below
>Unbased peeps bicker asps and NT's alike
>>
>>131762171
You make a mistake here, which are the high-functioning autistic people. Adolf Hitler is rumoured to have been autistic. With high-functioning autism you can in fact counter tese problems you give here with inteligence.
>>
>>131762877
i could crush you like an insect try again swetiee :)
>>
>>131762877
>>
>>131762867
No, I have plenty of friends because I can talk to people and have fun around other people. You see, having feelings means people want to be around me.

Not having friends just makes you seem even creepier and pathetic than you already are. You're probably still a virgin because the mere idea of speaking to a girl almost kills you
>>
>>131762371
You appear to be making generalizations based on personal experiences.
Asps can be effected by the ego just the same as NT's and a lack of self awareness can stunt their development just the same.
>>
>>131762877

>I'm autistic
>I could fuck your bitch

Uhm, try again sweetiekins
>>
>>131763136
But you see I'm never scared, never sad, never anything so I'm not a fag like you.
>the mere idea of speaking to a girl almost kills
you
This does'nt kill me if I don't have feelings, retard
>>
>>131762784
self relative perspective as in "I think..." "I feel..." "I am..." lose the "I" and embrace the be, let your focus become the outer world not the inner one
>>
>>131759074
This. An aspie who gets thrown into social situations all through childhood will have an awkward as fuck childhood, but can mostly fit into society as an adult. Medication CAN help, sometimes, but exposure is the best medicine.
>>
>>131763403
But you still haven't had sex, and you wont. You will grow more and more lonely.
>>
>>131753676
>Not having pink
>WAHHHHHHHH THIS FLAG IS SO SEXIST FOR NOT REPRESENTING WOMEN AND ONLY MEN
#REMOVEBLUE
>>
>>131762877
>Anon describes my life
Kek must be near, the time lines are converging
>>
>>131752799
Aspie's wouldn't survive in the wild in a small group setting. Normies would. Aspies depend on society at large, and a functioning economy of trade. Normies don't.
>>
>>131763594
Well, don't need any feelings to have sex, just need money to pay a prostitute, or your mom
>>
File: 1496009578670.png (58KB, 565x547px) Image search: [Google]
1496009578670.png
58KB, 565x547px
>>131763136
>You're probably still a virgin because the mere idea of speaking to a girl almost kills you
Choosing this topic for discussion only shows how weak is your way of thinking. You know that you are incapable of taking us down intellectually, so you just resort to talk about sexual achievements, therefore proving OP's point: Aspies are superior to you.
Good job, faggot.
>>
>>131763732
Is that an attempt at humour. Don't try again, it doesn't suit you.

I bet you are the kind of person who thinks relationships are pointless and that all women are whores
>>
>>131763410
Can confirm this is similar to my personal experience, however, all medication I have been tried with has had adverse effects, yanks probably get better sheit
>>
>>131763730
I think aspies would survive better than normies, cause they are smarter
>>
>>131763917
Oh that was'nt humour, this was the truth sweety
>>
>>131752799
You forgot the part about being unable to hold a conversation and to stupid to deal with new situations.
What you're describing is somebody with high-functioning antisocial disorder - that is, a psychopath.
By definition, if you can "blend in" into society, hide your feelings or pick up on social cues, you're not asberger. No matter what some feel-good shrink tells you.
All this stuff about "autistic spectrum" was just made up to give people better sounding diagnosises instead of dropping the psychopathy / schizoid / schizophren club on them. I know two schizophrenics who got diagnosed with asbergers as children and treated for years until they went completely lunatic and put into heavy treatment - all because some shrink didn't want to risk angering their moms back when they were first diagnosed.
Also almost every psychopath gets an asberger diagnosis first and is only diagnosed properly if he changes shrinks a few times or kills someone.
>>
>>131763732
What is this "aspies can't get laid" meme? Getting laid is easy enough, making a meaningful and lasting relationship with said girl is the harder part. Lust is easy, love is difficult. I have fucked quite a few girls, but actually getting girls to like me enough to stick around to be a gf is more difficult. Not impossible mind, but eventually, you are gonna have to tell them whats up.
>>
>>131752799
You never dealt with a female Asperger anon. If you meet on try to pull them with all that you are worth for, out of their comfort zone and report back here(if you live).
>>
Aspie reporting for duty
>>
>>131763879
No, it isn't about 'taking you down', it is just that arguing with a mentally broken person is like speaking to a brick wall. You have no use in society, you can't influence people and you can't survive on your own. You are inferior to every normie.
>>
>>131763943
>America
>getting good drugs
Lol nice laff. In all honesty it depends entirely on the person. What works for one person may almost kill someone else. There's a reason you should get multiple opinions before committing to any poll to solve it.
>>
>>131764139
Aspie hits girls harder than boys i hear. Aparently if you meet an aspie girl you will fucking know about it, but they are aparently far less common to exist.
>>
>>131763730

Neanderthals thrived in small group settings and were far less social than homo-erectus. Their superior intelligence gave them stone tools and fur clothing long before homo-dindus made their way into Europe.

The higher % of neanderthal dna you have the more likely you are to demonstrate autistic tendencies.
>>
>>131764139
Oh really your mom is not Asperger, damn it that's true I always had sex with normies
>>
>>131764264
Fair point, in the UK they tend to just give Anti depressants to aspies and keep trying different ones till they find something that works
>>
>>131764399
Nice bait troll, keep borderlining.
>>
>>131758439
Depends on how old they are. It takes forever for them to learn these things.
>>
>>131764531
Hey pirate pal
>>
>>131752799
Autisitc people are damaged by pharma and told that, meh brain damage, you are a special snowflake.

I am not anti-vaccine, however like the movie vaxxed underlines, when they went from single shots to MMR shots, shit got fucked up. The body of many people could not take it and some were rendered into autistic mutants.

Now the pharma peeps want to keep rolling in money, so they don't give two shits about fucking up people...if the payouts are less than the profit margin, let the autistic nightmare begin.

Back in the days, you used to get one shot at a time, let the body recover and continue with the course of vaccination...now kids get the MMR + other shit all at the same time, they even give vaccines to pregnant women cause profit.

The movie makes a great point that 3 separate vaccines was all well and good, but had to be acquired by 3 different labs. So some genius decided to make the MMR and corner the fucking market.

Today's autism is a jew campaign to praise the mighty snowflake so they don't lose their much loved shekels
>>
>>131763730
this is true, because he would be easily exposed. he would resort to stealing because he wouldn't work for a living, he would try to get NT's to work for him, and it wouldn't fly in small communities.
>>
>>131764611
You know that no asperger is jewish, it does'nt exist
>>
File: 1492791493990.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1492791493990.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>131764178
>No, it isn't about 'taking you down', it is just that arguing with a mentally broken person is like speaking to a brick wall.
We are not mentally broken, you fucking retard. We simply have a certain difficulty to interact socially. We have intelligence above average, and most certainly above yours. We can discuss a scientific topic for days at the deepest details, while you can only talk about your sexual accomplishments.
Arguing with you is like speaking to a brick wall.
>>
>>131764826
But Neanderthals had asperger gene, and they survived in the worst condition
>>
File: crashed with no survivors.png (254KB, 477x724px) Image search: [Google]
crashed with no survivors.png
254KB, 477x724px
>>131752799
>>131752929

If you're even a little bit different people cast you out, early on.

Thus you don't get the proper Training in social skills because nobody lets you edge in.

You would have to read Books on how to talk to girls, etc, and for some reason there is a major lack of these materials (effective ones anyway).

As usual, you have only YOURSELVES to blame.

>>131755464
>>131762371
Define Critical Thinking for us, just for the record. Sounds like a meme that nobody ever really looks into.
>>
>>131752799
Are you under 18?
>>
>>131764280
From my experience, do not go against their flow. When the switch flips. you better hope there is a distance between the person and you. Because at that point there is no amount of reasoning that can help you till their rage subsides.
>>
>>131764611
What if vaccines are the next step of the cias social dominance campaign? First obvious case is crack on blacks. What if now its using vaccines to create controllable specialists retards to assist them in making super plans and processes to develop further?
>>
chris chan says hello
>>
Reminder that only women are obsessed with finding something 'wrong' in everyone. I bet a large majority of this thread were raised by single mothers and your number 1 problem is your brain did not develop under the influence of a strong male showing you the ropes in life. Your mother's failure to raise you properly (not her fault, its biologically IMPOSSIBLE for a woman to do as good of a job as even a sub par father).

Only in this feminized beta society do men have to constantly be labelled and feel like there is something wrong with them.

Put a bunch of men to work on a project, remove all women from the scene, and you will notice that all the men work together without judgement, whether they be Chads, autismos, betas, whatever else. All men can understand the pursuit of a common goal and a distribution of abilities that each individual possesses to get the task done.
I spent one semester at an all-boys school during high school, and it was shocking how vastly different things worked there, socially and otherwise.
>>
ITT : Autistic RAGE
>>
File: comfy pepe.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>131764077
Inaccurate.
A psychopath is incapable of feeling empathy, while an aspie is able to feel excessive empathy. They are not the same.
While a psychopath doesn't feel anything after killing another person, an aspie can feel bad for killing a bug.
Two different disorders.
>>
>>131764077
most psycopaths probably don't think they are one for the earlier parts of their life. it probably won't become self-evident until you start socializing with adults, and realize that it's unusual to compulsively lie all the time, disregard other people's emotions completely etc. you can only truly see the world from your own perspective, only when you bounce your opinions off other people do you realize they are not like you, and 'blending in' is not something other people have to work at, as it comes naturally to them.

also a psycopath can probably lie to themselves, beleiving in their own mind that they must have one of these other disorders. probably not all psycopaths have violent tendancies that manifest outward of their own feelings.
>>
>>131763410
Can confirm.
>>
>>131765397
>while an aspie is able to feel excessive empathy.

Napoleon Dynamite is your typical aspie. He can't empathize shit. I could see him calling a Holocaust guest speaker the most retarded thing he has ever heard right in the auditorium.
>>
>>131764875
HAAHAHAH

Maybe not in the orthodox community (((THE MASTERS))) but amongst the moderate jews, I have known a few
>>
>>131765238
Do you imagine they are good in bed?
>>
>>131763207
Right. But this attitude that anecdotal evidence has no value is, in part, the reason why some people with Asperger's think they're intellectually superior. When an old woman says some bullshit like "eat nothing but porridge for a whole week before you give birth if you want your child to be a boy", and you respond with "the University of x conducted studies to test this claim and found no supporting evidence", your statement is accompanied by a certain feeling of being just and right. You get the same feeling when someone complains that they never get the right key for their front door the first time around, and you respond with something like "actually, you do, but you develop a bias that causes you to only remember the failed attempts". People with Asperger's get hooked on the feeling produced by these vaguely critical thinking-sounding statements, and so, when talking to them, they will routinely offer perspectives that make them feel as though they're seeing all these possibilities beyond your tiny pleb brain. What it leads to is the Neil deGrasse Tyson personality, where they think everything they say is some kind of intellectual revelation, because it FEELS that way to them. They mistake the feeling of thinking critically for thinking critically, and so they will sometimes say the most stupid or obvious things believing they're demonstrating how rational they are, oblivious to the fact that what they're actually saying is absurd. Ultimately, this leads to them being below average or wrong a lot outside of their special area of interest, because they lack the self-awareness necessary to realize they're below average or wrong.
>>
Aspergers and Autism are real things, but do not self-diagnose yourself or take the word of a family doctor to heart just because you have an interest in esoteric material or are slightly socially awkward.

The difference between your awkwardness and that of an aspie is as follows: You may not know when a girl is giving you hints are showing interest until you experience it enough times. An aspie will never understand this method of courting at all, in fact the aspie will not even try to learn it because he believes he's superior to this system and wishes to dismantle it.

TL;DR Aspies are Antifa
>>
>>131765811
They are intense.
>>
>>131765772
Humans can be Aspie, not jews, they only can be retard or mean
>>
>>131765811
Where can I find some /hc/ porn of aspies?
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 640x438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 640x438px
>>131765844
Interesting. I think Heather is one bros.
>>
>>131765821
Wrong, I know nazi Aspergers
>>
Please never have children if you have Aspergers, your kid is going to have an awful life and think about suicide every day

t. son of an aspie father
>>
File: image.gif (206KB, 540x564px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
206KB, 540x564px
>>131765916
Let's post hot asperger's girls:
>>
>>131765993
Does'nt mean because your dad suck so all aspies suck retard, why don't you kill yourself now?
>>
>>131765993
Question: if your father is autistic, are you? If not, why has this made your life hard?
>>
>>131752929
>b-but muh feelings; the post
>>
I've always considered intimacy issues to be among my biggest problems.

Maybe intellectually things are easier for me, but that doesn't mean that I don't have issues in other areas.

I know this is bait, but I never have the chance to talk about it elsewhere.
>>
File: image.png (196KB, 437x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196KB, 437x352px
>>131766042
>>
>>131765397
How about excessive empathy and,at the same time visual hallucinations of silicone-like meat being torn apart continuously?
>>
File: 1493517989021.jpg (32KB, 400x424px) Image search: [Google]
1493517989021.jpg
32KB, 400x424px
>>131765821
>Aspergers and Autism are real things, but do not self-diagnose yourself or take the word of a family doctor to heart just because you have an interest in esoteric material or are slightly socially awkward.
As much as i agree with this statement, please do not assume we are all self-diagnosed.

>Aspies are Antifa
Look at my fucking flag.
>>
>>131766247
Does'nt mean because society is inferior to us we must be unhappy, pal, society is responsable of our problems, not us
>>
>>131766042
http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/2010/11/18/what-its-like-to-have-sex-with-someone-with-aspergers/
>>
File: 1488230250376.gif (282KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1488230250376.gif
282KB, 499x499px
>>131766354
Probably schizophrenia.
>>
File: Visible Confusion.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
Visible Confusion.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>131766042
>>
>>131752799

HEUUUNNNGGGREREEE NEED MOER GOOD BOY POOINTSS GIVE MORE TENDIES HEEUUUEUEUNGNGNGNENER
>>
>>131766461
Don't say that. We're the masters of our destiny.

We should all know by now, as I'm very comfortable with, that god exists within us. We're the ones that decide our own happiness, as you've said. To me, it easily follows that happiness is no one's fault by my own.

Once I took the initial red pill and begun to understand my intimacy problems, and that I'm not like other people and can't deal with it the way they can, I started to understand that society wasn't, in fact, at fault for the issues I've been dealing with.
>>
I should honestly get tested cuz there's definitely something wrong with me, I'm just not sure what
>>
File: 1498497968080.jpg (108KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1498497968080.jpg
108KB, 800x800px
>>131766639
>>
>>131765820
you think everyone on the spectrum acts like this?

you mightve been watching too much big bang theory
>>
>>131761746
Bullshitting isn't lying. If you believe your own opinion that's just bullshitting.
>>
File: image.jpg (93KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1024x576px
>>131766504
I said hot anon jesus fuck. Here:
>>
File: fire wojak.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
fire wojak.png
335KB, 633x758px
>>131756865
>>131757358

No, since I was like this when I was a kid. The answer is thus:

> Rules are Absolute
> They must be followed strictly to the letter.
> If something is missing or was left undone it must be corrected immediately.
> If someone is not following the rules, no matter how trivial, they must be punished for it, it must be attended to.
> As a kid they make the ultimate tattle-tail

Alot like being a robot.

Highly, highly logical along those lines. Autists are the ones you want to put in charge of the penal/legal system in a Totalitarian state. If so much as a gum wrapper is dropped somewhere, they will have someone punished for it.

They dont see it as funny or interesting. And they wonder why YOU are not behaving as efficiently as they are.

> My Example

For example all through my teen years and college I believed that if you TOUCH a girl she will cry sexual harassment. Like just even a little touch that isnt accidentally bumping into them.

So I was deathly afraid of making physical contact with girls, because I just naturally assumed they'd be calling the cops on me as soon as I did. Whether they were friends or not.

When I was 15 I was at the beach and a couple girls (they were twins) got interested in me. We were playing Tag out in the water and one of them was under me and I accidentally felt her boobs up while trying to tag/grab her.

I tell you dude I about shit my pants, I was relieved when she didn't make anything of it, but I was still worried for like 30 minutes that she was going to sneak off to the lifeguard and complain.

As an Autist when people tell you "this is the way something is" by god they believe it. Like chinese soldiers marching in formation out of fear they'll be sniped if they don't perform perfectly.

And by god they think there is Something Wrong with YOU if you don't think the same way.

And its even more frustrating, that girls don't seem to value this quality of theirs.
>>
>>131766468
Holy shit all that text. She really is autistic.
>>
File: Ryder being retarded.jpg (69KB, 666x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Ryder being retarded.jpg
69KB, 666x1024px
>>131767201
>implying she is not retardely hot
>>
>>131752799
None of that is true. Source or gtfo, aspie.
>>
>>131767279
She also sounds hot as fuck. I would in a heartbeat.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 1024x640px
>>131767335
>"retardedly hot"

Good one anon, i see what you did there. Post more atteactive vidya autists:
>>
File: you should know better.gif (2MB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
you should know better.gif
2MB, 400x306px
>>131767269
>>131766849

Autists ill also say have a problem with Bullshitting. They speak value, they get right to the point, they Transfer Information. Anything else is just... off topic and irrelevant. Unless they want to go really far off topic and tell you what they think about how it would be cool if dragons were ripping up the countryside.

Autists very much are like Robots. This is why they're 50-100 years ahead of their time.

In a perfectly ordered society, a utopia of some kind, they would work at optimal efficiency and would be elite-tier. Because they would be in control.

For them, there is no room for your antics, no room for partying or slouching (unless its at authorized times), and although they're human with frailties Discipline comes before pleasure.
>>
>>131767652
>>
>>131767861

There is an actual autist character in this game...
>>
File: 1493985359605.jpg (232KB, 850x653px) Image search: [Google]
1493985359605.jpg
232KB, 850x653px
>>131767861
>>
File: STpeach 2.jpg (138KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
STpeach 2.jpg
138KB, 1024x1024px
>>131767940
This game (whitch I never played) is a good sauce of SFM videos and hentai.

Cosplay too as you can see.
>>
>>131762775
not disorder. shizoid personality TRAIT. normies call it disorder because they are intolerant and incapable of understanding it.
in the same way i could pretend there is "social disorder" which are people who interact with people they have nothing in common with for the sake of social interaction
>>
>>131752929

>Permavirgins
>Awkward
>Paranoid
>Monotonic
>Creepy

Yeah I'm all that except for having three kids. Consider how you would feel and act and be perceived if 95% of the people you interact with are retarded compared to you and the rest are dullards
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 671x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 671x1024px
>>131767861
Yuffie is an autist for sure
>>
>>131752799
I can't even count the numerous amount of time I've screwed myself over because someone asked a question and I answered it honestly.

>>131752929
This describes my entire time I was in school, always lagging behind everyone else socially with almost no social skills and trying to figure out why I should give a shit about everyone else's "interesting" topics of conversation.

Puberty was daily torture. Constantly wanting to get in to the opposition's pants but being to fucktarded to get and keep a conversation going.

>Monotonic
Nope. I managed to focus that into simply being a stable rock in stressful chaotic situations.

Meds never helped, they simply made me more awkward.
>>
>>131753879
>anecdotal evidence
>>
>>131767819
I used to really hate lies.
That's before I knew everything is a lie. And all lies aren't equal. Pot helped a lot. As did relationships with irrational people. Acceptance of the nature of lies brought a wave of happiness.
>>
File: 1498219531163.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1498219531163.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>131768226
Overwatch is run by Antifas and SJWs, but it is a great source for porn. Go figure.
>>
File: tumblr_o8j2ecM8rI1u223jfo2_1280.png (347KB, 1280x795px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8j2ecM8rI1u223jfo2_1280.png
347KB, 1280x795px
>>131768562
Funny how things are, innit?

SJWs dont know the power we have to corrupt things, including their own work.
>>
>>131765820
>again you are generalizing
>>
>>131768411
>>131768307
>>131767269
>>131767819
>>131768514

CASE IN POINT exactly what this girl says in the article that was linked earlier... Under point #1 she says "I honestly believed if you had sex, you were getting married"

http://blog.penelopetrunk.com/2010/11/18/what-its-like-to-have-sex-with-someone-with-aspergers/

We autists are Robots, in human bodies. Or at least we consider ourselves Elite Tier right from the get-go, above these embellishments that normal people still cater to.

Problem is we're not Elite, we're not in control yet. We cannot enforce our Order.

So this is really what being an Autist/Sperger is about. Its about pristine Rationality. The problem is we're so overboard with it we cant Adjust, and the normies have made it really hard to find that information about how to interact without having gone through it firsthand.
>>
>>131766704
Aids maybe
>>
File: pepe ellipsis.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
pepe ellipsis.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>131768774
meant to complete my point that... because of that Rationality... we dont value things like Bullshitting and nonverbal cues because those are inefficient ways of transferring information.

If you're going to tell someone something, you just tell them, thats how we feel about it.

Unfortunately as a result it means that any Focus on learning those things is truncated early on.

As an autist I got over this when it comes to nonverbal because im psychic and I developed a strong intuition... and as a result of reading people's emotions (non physically) I started training myself to understand their (physical) nonverbal cues.

That still hasn't helped me develop my conversation skills on par though. Im still horribly lacking in "conversation topics"
>>
>>131766849
Everyone bullshits I meant what I put and I'll repeat it for you. Aspies can lie to tailor the outcome of a situation to suite them and they believe they are telling the truth, hence Machiavellian prince.
>>
File: tfw fullspectrumautism.jpg (7KB, 266x267px) Image search: [Google]
tfw fullspectrumautism.jpg
7KB, 266x267px
>feels good man
>>
>>131752799
>agree with OP
>decide to try and become autistic
>stop being social
>work night
>sleep day
>alone with animals more often than with people
>spend 5 years on /a/
>mfw I feel like it's actually starting to work
>>
>>131753817
>I replaced HR with 2 Iraq war veterans to protect him and help trim the fat.

Can you please expand on this? Would be very useful. Thanks.
>>
>>131757540
When someone starts a conversation with me, how are you etc, they ask questions and I'll answer them but I normally don't ask questions about them, the whole idea of a reciprocating conversation is never thought of until after the conversation has been ended due to me not asking questions.

tl;dr
I inadvertently make it difficult to have a conversation with me.
>>
File: 1485633879843.jpg (40KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485633879843.jpg
40KB, 657x527px
>>131769664
do you feel happier now or then?
>>
>>131752799
Aspergers/autism is very thin knife's edge to walk

There can be a lot of good and a lot of use to it, but it's also very easy for it to fuck someone up or if it's at the extreme end makes that person entirely incapable

Id say having more autism in society would be worth the risk
>>
File: 1370187523216.png (90KB, 690x610px) Image search: [Google]
1370187523216.png
90KB, 690x610px
>>131752929
>>
File: B6I9a88.gif (67KB, 223x199px) Image search: [Google]
B6I9a88.gif
67KB, 223x199px
>>131769405
Asbies/Autsits DO NOT BULLSHIT AROUND

If they've got a gun on you and they say dont move or they'll shoot... they will fucking shoot you straight away like a damn assassin if you so much as take one step.

>>131769752
Yeah I mean its like, you're not interested in whats going on with them. So you honestly dont have any questions to ask them.

>>131769847
Having 3 times the Autism in this society would turn it into an industrial utopian juggernaut.

We're here to provide order and rationality to these stupid normal people. We are the Enforcers. Straight and to the letter.
>>
>>131769664
>decide to try and become autistic
>become autistic
That's not how it works, faggot.
>>
>>131752799
I think so. ;-) But then, I might be a little biased.
>>
File: fyf.jpg (76KB, 485x499px) Image search: [Google]
fyf.jpg
76KB, 485x499px
>>131770047
Yes
Yes
and Yes
>>
File: Space_Marines.jpg (138KB, 450x482px) Image search: [Google]
Space_Marines.jpg
138KB, 450x482px
>>131770047
Then what the fuck are we doing?
If we unite we can overthrow the jews and finally end this world-wide madness!
>>
>>131770346
Soon
>>
File: 1488911670158.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488911670158.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>131770346
we are all already united as a 400lb hacker known as 4chan
>>
>>131752929
>stupid social shit that no one cares about
Yeah, you really proved him wrong. Typical 90 IQ normalscum. Get off my website.
>>
>>131769114
>meant to complete my point that... because of that Rationality... we dont value things like Bullshitting and nonverbal cues because those are inefficient ways of transferring information.
>If you're going to tell someone something, you just tell them, thats how we feel about it.

Is that what it seems like in your head?
Because that's not what it comes across like when you attempt to communicate with non-autists

Believe me, I have respect for people on the Autism spectrum. I had a friend who was on it, before people were really referring to it as Asperger's or Autism Spectrum, just calling it Autism. He had some other issues related to cranial nerve pain as well, but that is besides the point. He was extremely intelligent, and could communicate very well through text, most people would have no idea then, as it just wasn't common or understood like it is now. Over the phone even, he didn't sound much different than anybody else, just that his mind was on a whole different wavelength so some things he said might be difficult for most to understand.

However, in person, he could be incredibly awkward. Of course couldn't really maintain eye contact or even look in peoples direction most of the time, didn't speak much or stumbled trying to start, or would break into laughter/giggling, sometimes speak in clipped sentences in a high pitched voice. I really hated it for him, however he was completely aware of it and never let it get him down. Wasn't bothered by people being weirded out or downright scared of him (he was also very tall and definitely didn't run with a "normie" crowd"), had plenty of friends, active social REAL life as well as entertained himself with the internet when he was stuck at home (you fuckers now don't know how good you have it).

Wish I was still in touch with him, wouldn't be surprised if he's on here somewhere, maybe not /pol/. You know who you are if you're reading this, elph ass puff the dragon lookin ass! Speak up if you're here!
>>
>>131759710
I wish I had that, I am the shittiest liar
>reads the rest of your post
You dont know what autism is. It isnt sociopathy or a lack of empathy, but difficulty recognizing and understanding the cause of emotions in others (when they are illogical).
>>
File: 1494905436321.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494905436321.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>131752929
Delet Dis
>>
>>131767468
It's all true normaltrash. Deal with it.
>>
>>131752929
>Nazi flag
kek
>>
>>131768774
The biggest lie that you fall for is rationalism. Rationalism simply does not exist. We think it does merely because we think it works and does work in our own minds. That's all a lie. The nature of knowledge is completely derived from experience, both culturally and genetically. There is no such thing as a rational actor, just a genetic/cultural actor.
>>
>>131770697
What I was going to say is lost track around 04, spoke on AIM ]occasionally, spoke to you maybe 2010 on BT's phone but never linked up

Damn I side tracked myself

Now I miss you! Might have to track you downn
>>
File: 1494171291986.jpg (116KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494171291986.jpg
116KB, 768x1024px
>>131752799
>mfw I have the Finest Autism
>>
File: autist.jpg (34KB, 597x388px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
34KB, 597x388px
>>131769664
>>131770146

In order to be autistic you need to start Caring about alot of things that normal people dont consider important.

Things like interpreting rules rigidly - not just because some rule may or may not be enforced, but actually believing it will be enforced 100% of the time to inhuman levels of callousness.

Treating alot of things in your daily life as if they were Landmines that needed to be disarmed. That could blow you up if you make so much as a little mistake.

Likewise also about communication - believing that what is SAID is all that matters. Everything else is unnecessary fluff, unofficial, and inferior.

> this is why autists dont pick up on nonverbal communication, they just dont learn it, if they were given the chance to be trained/learn it then they would - but we dont have any institutional training for that

There's alot of Inferiority stuff when it comes with autism. Its part of what makes it frustrating, it seems so obviously superior the way we do things, and we actually get laughed at for it...

>>131770338
>>131770346
Why do you think its so fucking hard to find INFORMATION on how to correct these problems... how to wing it on conversations and be able to 3/4 seduce women so we can get what we want?

Why do you think that is...
>>
>>131752799
>Honest (they don't lie)
Im autistic AF and I lie.
>>
>>131770743

Wow, I thought aspies were so smart, but they can't even back up their claims with sources. Sad.
>>
>>131754413
>>131754921
No. This is a simply SJW logic. Trying to blame the structure of society why are you so incapable instead of fighting for your goal and being competent.
Hovewer I don't try to portray degenerate traits such as alcoholism and meaningless sex based relatiosnhips I just only say it's not mostly society's fault.
>>
>>131752799
Pinheads who stare at trees all their lives
never seeing a forest.
>>
>>131771114
Not only do we lie but we learn techniques like throwing the odd shit lie in here and there to throw the baseline off, making it easier to lie convincingly when we need to.
>>
>>131771245
meant for >>131771065
>>
>>131761114
We experience the same emotions

We experience them for different reasons than you do though, cant recognize what youre feeling easily or why, and dont demonstrate them the same way you do.

It's a social disorder, it has nothing to do with the ability to feel anything or experience anything, it only has to do with difficulty communicating.
>>
>>131771114
Literally google "symptoms of Aspergers"
>>
>>131752799

>robots
>feels
>creativity

uh-huh
>>
>>131759074
I'm curious, but what kind of social cues do you miss? Like I don't understand what happens.
>>
>>131762019
Who cares if your kids are autists, you fag?
>>
>>131768774
>break up with gf
>start talking with friend's friend
>we always flirted irl
>qt 19 yr hippie
>"yeah maybe we should all go out for drinks anon!"
>oh boy. Im getting laid tommorow.
>go out with the group
>me and the girl talking most of the night, drinks are good
>suddenly other friends leaving
>are you staying out with anon?
>"yeah i think so haha"
>o-oh boy...
>suddenly just the two of us
>i know the score
>i know she wants to come home with me now
>we stay in the club for literally one more drink
>still havn't made a move on her for some reason
>"so um, anon. What now? What you wanna do?"
>well, we could always just hang out at my place.
>"ok. That sounds good, lets go."
>oh shit oh shit
>still not even kissed her
>taxi to my flat
>no kissing yet
>get into my small flat
>sat on my couch
>side by side
>still nothing
>"wow, look at all your books anon"
>im looking right at her
>she looks back from my bookcase sheepishly
>NOW i kiss her
>we get our freak on
>i eat her out
>she kissess my pussy mouth
>she stuffs my dick in her
>eventually bust all over her
>after a bit she starts licking and sucking my cummy dick to get me hard again
>we fuck some more
>next morning our mates from last night pick her up
>didn't manage to make her my hippe gf though

ANYWAY, point is, if i can autism theough it, so can all of you. Looking back, i can't belive how long it took to fucking break my autism and kiss her even though i KNEW she jad already decided to fuck me.
>>
>>131770047
It's more along the lines of get to the point and don't waste my time while being incapable of doing the same without having to think it through and feel like I'm wasting their time. I then don't accomplish what I intended to answer in the first place.
>>
>>131752799
>>Have an excellent memory

I have Aspergers and this is completely untrue. My memory has always been ridiculously bad and that is a known symptom of Aspergers.
>>
>>131762141
Fucking look it up you retard

A psycopath doesnt feel emotion
An aspie doesnt understand other people's emotions and cant communicate theirs well, but they do feel them
>>
>>131752799
>Smarter

Dumb meme that aspies tell themselves to feel better. Usually they're fucking useless and spend most of their time playing video games and watching anime.
>>
>>131752799
They have advantages but they don't work well in our society. Perhaps in the future they'll rule us all, but for now, no.
>>
>>131770697

I do the same or did at least.

One reason is because the brain is slighty wired against communication, so in order for you to think about what you want to say, you Really have to think about it.

And especially consider this...
You're not having to SAY what you're thinking if you are writing it. It does not have to go to the speech center of the brain, your mouth is shut, you just type or write and you can get those thoughts down efficiently (usually).

But by god if im riding with someone and they ask me Which Direction we should turn... they better give me 1-2 seconds to think about it even though I already know we're supposed to turn Right.

Because the speech center of the brain is wired wrong... I actually have to think of the word "Right" and how it sounds for me to Say it.

There is a big lag on speech, and when someone else is pressuring you to talk at the same rate as they do

My way of getting around the speech delay is usually by Planning out alot of conversations and responses, alot like how debate teams will plan out their counter points.

While im listening to someone else in a conversation, I am both trying to remember the information they're giving, and I am trying to plan how im going to expand the conversation when it comes time to reciprocate. That way when my turn does come up - I can talk enough that by the time my brain cant keep up anymore ive pretty much said my piece.

So there's a hell of alot of Parallel Processing going on there. I will often go about my daily life talking to myself (trying to do so where nobody can notice) because im rehearsing conversation snippets until I get them down

THERE IS NO WAY to train or get around this speech delay, it is Physical hardwiring on the brain. It is PERMANENT.

This dude you mentioned could probably manage a conversaiton... if he was given 30 minutes to rehearse it

>>131770811
Its not a Lie, its just not been Established yet. Again I say we're 50-100 years ahead of our time.
>>
>>131771463
I did. Most have average IQ or even learning disabilities. Nice try, you dumb, pretentious special snowflake.
>>
>>131771793
thanks for the redpill pic
>>
>>131771869
>Most have average IQ or even learning disabilities.
That's autism, not aspergers.
>>
>>131765729
And he would be correct
>>
>>131771536

it depends on the autistic person, everyone's different

autism means that your senses are weird, including social senses

so sometimes you get feelings about people, right? you feel whether someone's comfortable or not, things like that.. that's a type of sensation, you're sensing things about the social situation

so you can imagine that social sensation being fucked up or just different in various ways.. if it's really turned down then you're just not sensitive to for instance whether someone feels comfortable.... orrrrr you might have that turned UP and be VERY sensitive to how comfortable everyone is, and notice things about people's comfort that no non-autistic person would notice

it's a variety of differences, lots of differences with every person, so that means weaknesses and also superpowers
>>
>>131771869
Aspergers and autism are not the same.
Similar, but not the same.
Under (((DSM-V))) however, they decided it should be the same.
Kinda reinforces the idea that aspergers really isn't a handicap, but they're all too happy with you believing that it is.
>>
>>131771757

Yeah this is one way to go about it and thats generally how it worked for me in the past.

But it's definitely on the LOW end of performance. Thats like rolling d20 and getting shit but its still makes the DC.

That girl was a hippie, she was openminded, she wasn't stuck up, she was lenient.

But most girls aren't like this, most of em are in it for the "dance" and the experience of being seduced. So if you're not making the moves when they expect you to because of the building tension, it seems like flat soda to them and they just leave you before you have a chance to (very quickly accelerate things)
>>
>>131771859
It's a lie. We are simply nothing more than very intelligent and highly trained monkeys. We do not know what we don't know which is the vast majority of everything.
>>
>>131771568
I wouldn't CHOOSE to be autistic anon. Having grown up that way, id worry about them. That said, nicest thing a gf ever said about this was "why? I like you, so if they are like you whats wrong about it?"

Made me feel better i guess.
>>
>>131772231
The physiological affects swap areas in the brain between autism and Aspergers. In my mind that should be enough to split the two.
>>
File: sperg_4.png (325KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
sperg_4.png
325KB, 900x900px
>>131752929
I'm a Sperg.
I think the benefits outweigh the negatives, though I'll forever be alone. I will be an instrument to change the world though.
>>
>>131752799
That's nice and dandy, too bad they lack any control over their 'talents' and just sperg out nonsense.
>>
>>131772231
>>131772068

You guys are so delusional. People with Aspergers have average iq and potentially even learning disabilities. The ones with high IQ are outliers. You seriously believe everyone diagnosed with aspergers is smart. lel.
>>
>>131772626
This. Sperg & I'm a stones throw away from being a retard.
>>
File: motherfucking cat.jpg (47KB, 550x539px) Image search: [Google]
motherfucking cat.jpg
47KB, 550x539px
>>131771793

Same. When it comes to Long Term Memory im usually pretty good at that. But I would say its still borderline normal.

Short Term Memory just plain s u u u c k s though.

That hampers conversations even more, because while I am trying to think of what im going to say next when my turn comes up, im missing details of what the other person has been saying. Literally they just told me something and I forgot it.

>>131772544
It can be taught, you wont be alone. But i'd have to go into a spiel about it. Read this guy's anectote for a reader's digest version:>>131771757
>>
File: 1494882871638.png (69KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
1494882871638.png
69KB, 302x389px
>>131755464
Spergs are the only true critical thinkers.
We lack empathy and a lot of emotion so can think without shit clouding our judgement.

When you have aspergers you live in your own head, so it's like being on the outside and looking in as an observer to the world.
>>
>>131772193
Never said he wasn't.
>>
>>131772626
The only delusional guy here is you.
I went to special education because I've got the diagnosis, and while I did well I met a bunch of kids who were no better than average, as you claim.
To just assume I believe aspergers is exclusive to high IQs is retarded.
>>
>>131772734
Sorry to hear that. I'm just tired of people perpetuating the myth that everyone with asperger syndrome is smart when it's just a select few.
>>
File: you asked for it.png (45KB, 468x200px) Image search: [Google]
you asked for it.png
45KB, 468x200px
>>131772544

Here's a good tip... learn to identify Flirting.

If you've got a girl Flirting with you, then you know you've got a strong chance there, she's open for it unless she's an absolute bitch.

So next step is you need to get talking with her.

Once you get going, you need to figure out a way to touch her and at the right time. Like when she's starting to look you in the eyes without looking away.

You dont just go for it, you kinda ease into it, it cant come out of the blue. Like it needs to have proper context.

Im thinking something like, taking her hand gently and feeling her fingers and complimenting her on her fingernails.

Girls are also real particular about their hair. So if you touch her on the hair and start complimenting her on it (like a compliment, and then back it up why you feel that way)...

This satisfies breaking the physical barrier. I mean next step about 10-15 minutes later she could be leaving herself open to getting kissed (and you gotta lean in nice and slow and go for the kiss even if you're worried its not time yet).
>>
>>131772984
Exactly this
>>
>>131752929

>natsoc complaining about "esoteric garbage"

Your idols literally spent millions of dollars on retarded occult shit.
>>
>>131772864
>That hampers conversations even more, because while I am trying to think of what im going to say next when my turn comes up, im missing details of what the other person has been saying. Literally they just told me something and I forgot it.

nah, you just lack an emotion co-processor, so your main CPU is overloaded by doing extra shit in the foreground that should be background processes that you don't even notice because it's mostly subconscious for normies.
>>
>>131752799
Before you were born, your spirit decided to min-max the attributes bars by removing Charisma points and adding them to Intelligence.
>>
File: 1494325727867.gif (494KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1494325727867.gif
494KB, 646x466px
>>131772984
>We lack empathy
That's not necessarily true. A person with Asperger's can feel empathy. We simply don't allow our emotions to interfere with our thoughts. That's all.
>>
File: asp.jpg (163KB, 500x511px) Image search: [Google]
asp.jpg
163KB, 500x511px
I'm professionally diagnosed with asperger's syndrome. It is what it is.
>>
File: 1435161071503.png (72KB, 1323x541px) Image search: [Google]
1435161071503.png
72KB, 1323x541px
>>131773476
>all you have to do to get women to be attracted to you is to have women flirt with you
No shit. He's probably stuck at square one, buddy. The rest reads like pic related.
>>
File: 1489250350358.jpg (31KB, 313x291px) Image search: [Google]
1489250350358.jpg
31KB, 313x291px
>>131762011
This.
>>
>>131756308

Your kid is more than just aspie if he has symptoms that bad, you are in denial about the severity of his condition
>>
File: 1485212192800.png (12KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485212192800.png
12KB, 800x600px
>>131773829
>i'd like to go skydiving with you one day, maybe skydiving into bed
this fucking casanova
>>
>>131773476

Im real rusty still on conversations, also it takes alot of energy for me to have a conversation because I have to plan what im going to say before I get my turn to speak...

But you need to come up with topics to ask a girl, which are not cliche ones. You can do some research on this I guess.

What you're looking for is INFO that she gives about herself that allows you to Expand, like a directory tree, so that you can start Questioning her about other things that she said about herself.

> autists do NOT make good Detectives
> maybe crime lab people or crime scene investigators, since they have to be that obtruse about every last detail.

You want to get a collection of info from her that allows you to keep asking her questions. You can respond with your own little anecdote for each one (avoid getting into an Argument though) but thats only to make it seem like you're an equal partner in the conversation and not some Agent who is grilling her for information.

She is interested a little in learning more about you, but this is more about building a connection.

> One problem ive got is that im actually In Disagreement with shit that people say, so im much more likely to get in an Argument about something and try to Convince them... immediately upon finding out how they feel about something.
>>
File: 1497306568340.png (856KB, 754x786px) Image search: [Google]
1497306568340.png
856KB, 754x786px
>>131762141
We have emotions, but can't understand or, sympathize with others very easily. It takes extra effort to force yourself to "try" to understand.
>>
File: Christianity Is....png (335KB, 870x1730px) Image search: [Google]
Christianity Is....png
335KB, 870x1730px
>>131772864
>>131773593
>nah, you just lack an emotion co-processor, so your main CPU is overloaded by doing extra shit in the foreground that should be background processes that you don't even notice because it's mostly subconscious for normies.

No, he was correct because I have the same problem he does with it. We have to actually think about what it is we are going to say instead of just impulsively saying it like the rest of you. I don't understand how you all can just say stuff without thinking of what you're going to say. I literally have to "pause" when I talking sometimes just to think about what I'm actually trying to say. I know it sounds weird as fuck, but it is what it is.
>>
File: Maximumautism.webm (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Maximumautism.webm
2MB, 500x375px
>>131752929
National Socialism was led by autistic party members and their wars were fought by autistic Prussians.
>>
File: phoenix-confident(a).gif (28KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
phoenix-confident(a).gif
28KB, 256x192px
>>131774129
>autists do NOT make good Detectives
You say that because you've never seen me play Ace Attorney.
>>
>>131773607
This pretty much. And the charisma isn't deprived from looks really, unless it also happens to be.

>>131773593
>>131773752

I Know my own emotions, but I do not really understand how my conversation with someone else is Affecting Theirs.

And I disagree... I Really AM SLOW when it comes to SPEAKING.

I may sound astute in person, but if im sidelined with a question that I wasnt anticipating it takes awhile for me to answer it. Along with alot of "umms" and "well...".

Because my brain is trying to catch up with synthesizing what the Words Sound Like even though I already know what im going to say.

Im incapable of saying just about anything without my brain going through what it Sounds Like first.
>>
File: fallout-4-man-and-dog.jpg (58KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4-man-and-dog.jpg
58KB, 600x300px
>>131763950
We are smarter, but we suck with social situations. In a survival situation I'd probably be a lone wolf and wander the wasteland alone.
>>
File: nuclear.jpg (10KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
nuclear.jpg
10KB, 250x200px
>>131773829
>>131774275

WE NEED TO MAKE
A DATING SITE
FOR AUTISTIC PEOPLE

THAT MEANS FOR GIRLS AND GUYS TOO (since there are autistic girls yknow)
>>
>>131762011
Or perhaps they misjudge people's feelings and get frustrated when their judgments don't line up with reality. Saying "It's not that I've misjudged your feelings, it's just that you don't really feel the way you're telling me you do!" is uber-autizzy.
>>
File: 2472.png (67KB, 302x389px) Image search: [Google]
2472.png
67KB, 302x389px
>no job
>no education
>no friends
>no gf
>kissless hugless virgin
>almost 30 and living with parents
>have a full organized collection of photos, text, videos, and audio of all the qt girls I've known in my life

I've been collecting those photos and videos for years now. Thanks to social media, all I need to do is my daily facebook-twitter-instagram check routine and I will have a haul of the latest photos and videos. I never share them forward or anything mean like that, they're just for my personal collection.
If I ever get my own apartment, I will print the most high quality photos of my collection and frame them on my walls. It's not like anybody will see them, but I just want to have something to remind me of my adventures on the internet.
>>
File: kekcauldron.png (18KB, 463x425px) Image search: [Google]
kekcauldron.png
18KB, 463x425px
>>131774853
why isnt there an AUTISTICPEOPLEMEET.COM yet?

HOLY FUC

I mean getting autistic girls and guys together should be a fucking breeze... they know what they're after, having someone in their life.

They'll just filter based on Interests and after that... boom... straight and to the point.

Simple date, and voila, they just talk about shit and then go back and get cozy. No pretense to it.
>>
>>131762298
Had it dealt with throughout training therapy have wife good job own a house have good friends you can change for the better I believe in you anon
>>
File: 1482664242662.jpg (114KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
1482664242662.jpg
114KB, 579x570px
>>131774275
Atheism is just as bad as christianity, since both limit the way we think.All religions have the same story to tell, but interpreted in several different ways. Choosing either a specific religion or atheism ends up limiting our intellect and we end up not realizing what they have to say.
We should not devote ourselves to a specific line of thinking. We should drawn our own line of thinking.

Christianity is another jewish trap, made to confuse everyone. It is a simple trick, really. By fading christianity they are encouraging you to side with it, while others side with atheism, which is also a jewish trap. It is like the civil war in Skyrim. Both sides are wrong, and ending the war will harm the Thalmor/Jews. Which is why atheism rose, to be on par with christianity and keep it as an endless debate, preventing society to view them as a threat.
Instead of choosing either of these, everyone should just be open-minded and learn to think in order to judge by themselves. Also humble to admit that no one knows everything.

>>131774495
>I Know my own emotions, but I do not really understand how my conversation with someone else is Affecting Theirs.
Yeah, me too. Still, you'd feel bad if you killed a child or a dog on purpose, wouldn't you? I know i would. We do have an issue with empathy, but we don't lack the emotion. It is just... "defective".
>>
>>131752799
Assburger here

>Smarter
Often useless intellect. Like I'm smart in some ways but I made retarded life choices because I'm autistic.
Sure, but it's similar to the above.
>Honest (they don't lie)
Not always true. I can lie without feeling bad, but I don't have a life so who cares
I wish.
True for me, but again useless since our social skills are fucking shit.
>Are creative
lol
I wish.
Very untrue.
lol

tl;dr - Life choices determines your worth, and autists usually don't make good ones. That's why I'm a 26yo friendless virgin NEET.
>>
File: 1498625905494.jpg (4KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1498625905494.jpg
4KB, 125x125px
>>131776126
Shit.
You nailed it, anon. Welcome home.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 220x330px
>>131775360
Here is the thing... Autistic girls are atill girls. They are genetically hardwired for some shit no matter what.

>last Dec
>meet this tomboy
>looks like pic related
>nohomo
>she is very punky and sweet
>fuck it
>go out with me sometime?
>"sure"
>gives me number
>arranges date
>she is shy
>likes going to movie score concerts by herself
>"im kind of idependent"
>"i used to hoarde stuff"
>"n-no one has ever asked me out before anon kun"
>"i havn't had a bf for two years"

Kissed her all night after but never got in her pants. I tell you what though, autism aside, she STILL wanted the same thing normie girls want: "you make the desicions/have a passion/be ultra cool and funny at all time please/i can always find better chump

Even when girls are pure autism they expect us to not be.
>>
>>131763615
>giving gender categories to colors
>YOU MISOGYNISTIC PIG
>>
>>131753498
This
>>
>>131776603
>she STILL wanted the same thing normie girls want

You mean Chad?
>>
File: 1496848511764.jpg (15KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1496848511764.jpg
15KB, 500x359px
>>131752799
Autism is a defect.
>>
>>131772984
This

t. Aspergers
>>
>>131776910
No. I feel its worse than that. She DID think i was good looking, said "i bet you are really cute with glassess" but i feel ahe could detect my autisim and loat interest. She was really bizzare, she strung me along for 3 MONTHS and we met 4 TIMES but spoke via text a lot. But she encoraged me to keep writing until one day she pulled "somethings happened, i need to be alone now"

She could have just fucked me off way before but she didn't. She used to write "i do want to see you soon actually"

She was either autisitc or a 25 year old virgin who just did that girl thing "i don't want him to fuck me exactly, but he thinks im beautiful so imma keep that going for just a bit."
>>
File: 5948b4a64a8dd.jpg (75KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
5948b4a64a8dd.jpg
75KB, 720x720px
>>131774853
I would just like a site for friends. Making friends with other spergs would be awesome. Someone you can relate with.
>>
>>131776603

Awesome, and yeah they are still girls. Thing is once you get over the barrier of actually being with someone, it can be easier to start picking up on those things and confidence too.

Is she still around, you said it was last Dec right? Its only been 6 months... you could seriously want to do a reconnection thing and be like "I wanna be more serious" about it. You could really light a fire in her heart and when she's all passioned up, couple dates or so, get to stick it in her pants.
>>
>>131752799
Asperger-monsters are the most self-centred, selfish pieces of shit on the planet. Devoid of empathy, social reasoning, social context, or self-awareness, they are sociopaths in another name, who live to collect and catalogue items like barcodes, bottletops, and plastic crap by any means possible including murder. Common symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome include failing at social interaction and empathy, failing at communication, failing at getting a job, failing at life, failing at hygiene, becoming obsessed with animu or video games, and breaking out into fits of Stress™ when their strict routines are broken or when they're asked to stop being lazy, self-serving leeches living off the government and their parents, and it is almost certainly a choice.
Such losers believe that having Asperger's Syndrome excuses all forms of social retardation, attention whoring and shitty self-absorbed bullshit, while also allowing them to lay claim to its supposed symptom of "higher than average levels of intelligence".
For these reasons, Asperger's Syndrome has greatly outstripped ADHD as the chic diagnosis of choice for pretty much every group of retards on the internet. It is no wonder then that all people with Asperger's Syndrome are fugly.
Interestingly, the effects of longterm neglect in early childhood is nearly identical to Asperger's Syndrome, which itself can be fairly compared to psycopathy and sociopathy. This proves to be a good argument for drastic measures, as evidenced here. Be sure to thank the nearest Aspie for drawing Sonic the Hedgehog porn rather than killing and eating neurotypicals.
Asperger's Syndrome remains the most compelling argument for eugenics ever established. Examples of famous people with assburgers are Muhammad, Albert Einstein, Al Gore, L. Ron Hubbard, Jay Leno, Abraham Lincoln, Hitler, and the Japanese.
>>
File: 1486217537072.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [Google]
1486217537072.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>131774853
It already exists. I've seen it a few months ago when i was desperate.
Didn't have the balls to register, though.
>>
>>131752799
No, autism is more bad than good.

>>131774853
No, a dating website for autistic people would have an even more imbalanced gender ratio than mainstream dating websites.

My social skills aren't too bad now, but I'm at a stage in my life where I've drifted from the few friends I have. And making new friends is hard for anyone in their 20s.

This thread feels more /r9k/ than /pol/
>>
>>131762298
100% certain i have it, but was never tested
>>
File: 1498096327654.png (1MB, 706x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498096327654.png
1MB, 706x1000px
>>131770346
AT Reporting in for duty!
>>
>>131752929
What did he mean by this.
>>
>>131777532
>i wanna be more serious

I think that was the problem. Anyway, i did leave it for 4 months, and wrote "hey how are you doing?" Got:
>yeah im good thanks, you?

Last i heard from her. I have to admit, she hurt my feelings that one. She had NO boyfriends in two years, admitted she thought i was good looking, and only i had ever bothered to ask her out. But i still wasn't good enough.
>>
>>131752929
>>Permavirgins
You mean that it's very hard for them to find a partner, and when they finally do, they stick with each other in monogamous relationships (aka "autistically cling to each other"), unlike the normies? How terrible.
>>
File: deal of a lifetime pawn stars.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
deal of a lifetime pawn stars.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>131777353

APPARENTLY THERE ARE SITES
just checked

>>131777688
just do it man, the girls had to get up the nerve to do it too, do it for them

>>131777929
It means he's a kike trying to cover up the truth.

>>131778081
Great, so now you need to hit her up again, and this time counter-respond with
> "Im really hoping we could get together again"
(this is how you're doing - you wanna get together)
And with further replies, if favorable, you would say that the two of you had alot of fun and you're hoping it can become a serious thing. Which is why you'd like to go on another date or just plain hang out at her place.

She probably didnt mean to hurt you, it likely wasnt a flippant response, she just didnt know what to say. Kinda hoping for you to say the things im suggesting here?

> also remember the focus is you wanna get physical, which can be initiated gently, dont get carried away just reading comics or watching anime or whatever it is she likes
>>
>>131756865
>running to get stuff
I already can cross off like everything on the autism checklist, and this one fits me too.

If I'm talking to someone and need to get something, I run. I'm also a fast walker, to the point that people say I'm weird about walking
>>
>>131777598
They really are self-centered. Just look at the posts here. False sense of superiority.
>>
I got 30 of 36 on the social intelligence test.
Am I autism guys?
>>
>>131752799
>Deal with it, neurotypicals
Great, we've found the latest "oppressed" herd of inferiors demanding we normalize and celebrate their revolting defects.
>>
>>131762298
I have a diagnosis. I'm 22 and still never had a gf but I've finally got people i can call good friends and a job that's good enough to get me through the rest of my bachelor's in electrical engineering.
>>
>>131762877
Wtf social programs? I'm in school and have a diagnosis and never heard about this
>>
>>131753676
anyone notice were getting closer and closer to that mob that is outside the house in that one comic where its a befoer and after picture of a dad and son where the son was a normal kid and then he is a fag in the mob outside the dads house as the dad cries over a picture of his son?
>>
>>131752799
>born with a defective premotor cortex and faulty brain networks leading to a wide array of social, emotional and cognitive difficulties
>superior
No.
>>
>>131762298
Diagnosed young but probably have schizoid disorder not asparagus syndrome.
>>
>>131754413
Damn son, das it mane.
>>
File: ff_musk4_f.jpg (104KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
ff_musk4_f.jpg
104KB, 660x660px
>>131764369
>Neanderthals
>mfw search thread and only find 2 matches for neanderthal

Damnit, why is pol so retarded.
http://hsnewsbeat.uw.edu/story/human-neanderthal-gene-variance-involved-autism

Autism is a genetic gift we got from neanderthals. You never notice autism in people who are ultra successful like Elon Musk or Steve Jobs even though they demonstrate all the good traits, but very few of the bad ones.

It depends on how goodness of fit between both parents in terms of DNA combination. Good combination of neanderthal and homo sapien bits produces super geniouses that we all marvel at.

Bad combination produces mal-functioning weird people.
>>
>>131783738
Autistic white people that have more bad traits still manage to be better than other races however

Basically bad-Autism is just the worst we get from whites, and shitting on them is unproductive for us.
>>
>>131783738
>>131783899
Steve Jobs side profile.

Will post Neanderthal Sapiens hybrid skull next.
>>
File: neanderthal_skulls_compare.gif (24KB, 660x567px) Image search: [Google]
neanderthal_skulls_compare.gif
24KB, 660x567px
>>131784168
>>
>>131767819
Hmmm, It's almost as if they were genetically engineered.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.