[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muzzie saved more american lives than you. How do you feel?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: muzzie.webm (347KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
muzzie.webm
347KB, 720x404px
Abdulmalek Aldalaly crashed his van into this suspect who was evading police after a traffic stop. Abdulmalek said he did it so that the suspect would not hurt any pedestrians in the busy shopping complex “Material things can be replaced,” he said. “Cars can be replaced — a phone, house, anything, a company. Everything could be replaced, but not humans.” Aldalaly said he had no second thoughts about crashing his van into the suspect vehicle, even if a gun would have been pulled on him and his life ended in the altercation, as it wouldn’t scare him, because he is a “believer.” “When destiny has to go, you’ll go regardless,” he said. “When things happen, (they) happen. Is my life more valuable than other people’s? No. … I’ll put my life on the line to protect others.” http://www.candgnews.com/news/%E2%80%98ill-put-my-life-line-protect-others%E2%80%99-102367
>>
>>131748355
I mean if we're being honest here, muslim men have courage, guts, and in the right moment can kick fu*king ass.

/pol/ cant face the facts
>>
So now I can do it myself? Interrupting police during a high speed pursuit? YAY!
>>
If he wanted to protect others he should have offed himself and his whole family
>>
>>131748624
*individuals

and individuals don't represent a group
>>
>>131748355
>Minor felon prevents terrorist attack
>>
>>131748718
yes, please interrupt mutawwis during pursuits
>>
>>131748355

Since when saving american lives is a good thing?
>>
Cool, but when push comes to shove will he also stand up against sharia law and give his live to protect constitutional freedoms?
>>
>>131748355
>hate Jews
>traditional women
>extreme respect for god
When will you people take the sandpill? Islam is the only way to save the white race.
>>
Based Muslim. Have no problem with muslims, just as long as they are legal.
>>
>>131748624
>blowing up targets who can't see you coming
>courage
Pick one. i'd like to see a muslim going 1on1 when it comes to their confrontation, but you always have ultra pussy shit like 3 knife wielders going against random people, or mobs going after 1 person.

Religion of pussies
>>
>>131750094
>being a loner with no friends to stick up for you is a strength
K
>>
>>131750796
>needing 3+ people to fight a lone person is a brave thing now
I've seen plenty of muslims going 1on1 bare hands, but it was against women.
>>
>>131748355
This makes up for all the little girls killed I guess, are muslims, dare I say, our guys pol?
>>
>>131750858
I'm not even talking about any religion in particular here. If you don't belong to a group, i.e have friends who will help you in a time of crisis, you should look to fix that instead of worrying about a big brown man picking on you. Blame yourself for thinking that you're above having survival instincts.
>>
>>131751185
sounds like you're just trying to make excuses for muslims acting like niggers most of the times though
>>
>>131748355
>based shitskin maga

fucking plebbit cocksuckers, every last one of you should be skinned alive, you are a putrid disgrace
>>
>>131751302
It does seem like that but my point is that being part of a group is an effective strategy for self-defense and it's one peaceful people should adopt.
>>
File: 1497569659930.jpg (136KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497569659930.jpg
136KB, 1024x576px
>>131748355
Yes we know muslims are experts at driving vehicles into people.
>>
>>131748355
>muds using vehicles as weapons
The only surprising bit about this is that the truck of peace has been confirmed in the US
>>
>>131748355
>>131748624
it was just reflex..
>>
>>131748355
Calling bullshit on this one. Asshole was going to cut off van man and van man had a case of road rage . Accidental bravery at best.
>>
>>131748355
wew lad
There is nothing wrong with normal muzzies the problem is the radical like in an other groups
>>
>>131749241
I second this. Muslims are based
>>
>>131753197
>nothing wrong with normal muzzies
Have you actually travelled to any majority Muzzie countries?
>>
>>131748355
>everything can be replaced, but not humans.
But we ARE being replaced here.
>>
Based Muslimbro! XD XD hell ya praise kek!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.