[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://youtu.be/i_8xBdQdUMg Spam this faggot with dislikes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 600px-Asheffect.jpg (73KB, 600x769px) Image search: [Google]
600px-Asheffect.jpg
73KB, 600x769px
https://youtu.be/i_8xBdQdUMg

Spam this faggot with dislikes
>>
>>131746134
not your personal army
>>
>>131746134
bamp
>>
>>131746134
It's beautiful
>>
>>131746134
>pic related

You do realize that there was no concentration at Auschwitz as much as you wanted, right?
>>
christ, this guy is such a snot nosed faggot
>>
>>131746134
the 4th reich will be a reality soon.
>>
his critique of us sounds exactly like us making fun of him

>the buzzwords are le dumb
and then RIGHT AFTER uses buzzwords to attack us, he specifically attacks /pol/
>>
>>131746134
This isn't really debunking anything. It's one opinionated guy (Sargon of Akkad) being reviewed by this other youtube because he disagrees. A debunking would be looking at the core topics he discusses and this views on those topics using evidence and then linking it back to quotes on Sargon of Akkad. Instead he goes off what exactly was said or the words that were used and is saying how he's either using those words incorrectly (in his opinion) or what he's saying isn't accurate to his understanding of communism/Marxism/(something)ism.

As an example you might quote directly from Carl Marx works or some other expert or creator of the ideology on each point that Sargon of Akkad makes. And then maybe give an opinion on what it means in philosophy and what it means for politics and economics. Saying "this is ridiculous" and then explaining that he think it's wrong because it's wrong is not good arguing.

Most reasonable people would be happy have a discussion if the person asked. Sargon of Akkad probably would do an actual debate. Posting it on /pol/ so you can get more views doesn't vote well. Even if you're not doing that posting it on /pol/ giving this guy the thing you don't want to give him, a voice.
>>
>>131746134

Did this faggot with in the first minute and a half of the video project them self and what they are upon everyone else?
>>
>>131746134

He sure is/did. That is why this faggot made a video aye? What a stupid fucking fuck tard!
>>
>>131746134

Minute and a half and I couldn't handle any more DRIVEL.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.