[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to US-Americans

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 18e.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
18e.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
Is it true that, in some states, Parents are basically Forced to mutilate their kids' penis? Even running the risk of facing jail time if they refuse to snip their childrens penis?
>>
>>131745922
What? Thats the most retarded thing i've ever heard. Although (((doctors))) will mutilate children in a heartbeat if you don't tell them to fuck off
>>
>>131746010
what's this article of the women crying in court that i keep seeing? Apparently she was forced to cut her sons penis and it's been going on for years now.
>>
>>131745922
to the best of my knowledge no. freedom of religion prevents forced circumcision as far as i know
>>
>>131746144
Link to article? The only reason I could think of is if its necessary for medical reasons or if there is a dispute between the parents
>>
>>131746282
It's been posted here often.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3092339/Fla-mom-jailed-sons-circumcision-case-judge.html

I suppose this isn't the norm.
>>
File: 1491746547590.jpg (59KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491746547590.jpg
59KB, 720x960px
>>131746433
Yeah, seems like the (((court))) sided with the dad
Hes probably like those American posters you see on here defending circumcision to the death
>>
>>131746658
well
>>
>>131746433
>Hironimus and Nebus had initially agreed to the circumcision in a parenting agreement filed in court, but the mother later changed her mind.

Sounds like some divorce situation where she was already legally bound.
>>
>>131745922
hahaha OP BTFO within 3 posts

Sage
>>
>>131745922
Looked over everything
>>The mother didn't have cutody of the child
>>father wanted it because it's just more hygienic
>>doctors refuse when woman goes into a frenzy
Conclusion:
it was a matter of custody
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.