[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Europe falling towards civil wars

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: JohnBull.gif (11KB, 156x200px) Image search: [Google]
JohnBull.gif
11KB, 156x200px
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/06/29/sweden-police-commissioner-begs-help-no-go-zones-rises/

>Eliasson warned if the trend persists and crime continues to increase then the social contract could break down in Sweden

>“Should we want the social contract to hold, people will have to want to pay taxes and participate in society. It must not go any further, we must reverse the trend.”

Sweden is at the point where civil society falls apart. The situation is similar across more or less all of the 'advanced' EU nations. In every case the state has for decades been promoting the interests of migrants in place of, and ahead of, the indigenous people.

Look at your national laws if you are a citizen of an EU nation and ask yourself whether you and your fellow citizens can and do consent and support to what your state has been and continues to do to you in terms of immigration?

If there is something wrong, like there clearly is in Sweden, and in the UK (rape gangs in Rotherham, Imams in mosques preaching hatred against the UK, terrorists blowing up kids in Manchester and the local mosque being run by Islamists yet the police are all cosy with them) then the social contract between your state and you (and your fellow citizens) is already broken.

You don't have to obey the laws of a state that does not carry out the first duty of a state - the duty to defend you. If your state is actively harming you by promoting the interests of terrorists and their friends ahead of yours then your state is illegitimate. You are free to defend yourself and your family as you see fit. That is natural justice.

If you want the philosophical underpinnings of all this, then read John Locke. Locke's philosophy underpins English law and the bulk of international law. Locke is very specific about your right to self defence. It is the fundamental right. And if you don't make use of it then you cannot expect anything other than to be walked all over.
>>
ye but wot r we spose'ta do
>>
>>131745064
Americans should be familiar with the fundamentals here. It is written into the US constitution in various ways.

Americans already have the mindset drummed into them. They know they can (and do) form local self defence militias. Groups of armed citizens coming together and so on.
>>
>>131745507
Start thinking of answers.

The muslims use the mosques to organise and preach. What have you got locally that you can use to organise people? What local authority resources can you use? Buildings? Work it out.
>>
>>131745672
What part of the country are you m8?

Londonistan area here.
>>
>>131745672
Not possible in Germany. You'd get thrown in jail before you can say right wing.
>>
>>131745064
The institutions that our ancestors built up over millennia have now been turned against us to replace our line and culture. The elite care not a bit about our concerns.

The social contract has been broken. We are now prey and the state and its institutions are our predators busily deconstructing the very fabric of our society based off degenerate idpol Marxist ideology which works in the interest of the global elite because the weakening of national institutions will enable more profit because labor (immigration) and capital becomes global.

It is an abomination to behold. Only violence, revolution, economic melt down or a natural disaster will halt the destruction.
>>
>>131746147
Not possible?

Your country's history says otherwise.

How did Hitler come to power?

If you do nothing to defend the kind of Germany you want to live in then you will end up living in an extension of Turkey.

Again, look at the US and US history. Americans have citizen activism hardwired into the system. Nothing stopping YOU from doing the same in Germany. Figure something out. What is possible depends entirely on you.
>>
Do any of you guys have a white criminal element in your country? If you do, how do they operate when you would be thrown in jail for just being right wing? The shitskins arent operating with high tech weapons, I think British and German ingenuity would come up with better
>>
>>131747371
What has happened across Europe is the local criminals at first resisted the migrants, and then once they realised the politicians were just letting in endless numbers they just threw up their hands and said "fuck it, every man for himself". So the local crims have no loyalty to their country any more. No loyalty to blood and soil.

Can't blame them. They are just ahead of the curve.
>>
Its over m8, its been over. At this point all we can do is watch it burn.
>>
>>131745064
The right's been warning about no go zones for years.
They should have listened.
>>
>>131749545
Should have, but didn't.

Britain has a load of no-go zones as well. But our politicans pretend they don't exist. Lying bastards.
>>
>>131745064
>the social contract between your state and you is already broken
>You don't have to obey the laws of a state that does not carry out the first duty of a state - the duty to defend you.
Good post. We as citizens have no moral obligation to respect the laws of a country that has abandoned us.
Here in Australia it is similar, but our politicians have instead sold us to the Chinese.

So what can be done about it? The following is my own personal opinion on what can, or must, be done.
The answer, at least in my mind, is dependent on a future scenario which I think is the most likely. The scenario of complete collapse. The sort that has taken place in every major civilization throughout history.

First there is societal unravelling.
I shouldn't have to explain this one, everyone already knows it. For those who haven't, see here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

>> --- continued ---
>>
>>131751176
Part 2

Second, there is economic collapse.
This has been in the pipeline for a while now, and without going into exhaustive detail, I think all signs are pointing towards this. When will it happen? I don't know. Could be this year. Could be half a decade away. My own opinion says sooner rather than later. China is about to go down. With it will go Australia and Canada via their Chinese influenced housing bubbles. Banks are failing in Europe. Illinois is broke. etc. etc. etc.
When it happens, expect hyper-inflation, mass unemployment, and mass starvation.

Third, there is war.
This will inevitably follow a financial collapse. You need only to look at history to see this one unfurl. The tensions that run high globally will no longer be retrained by calm, collected governments. Once the nations have collapsed, the resources are scarce, and the societies in ruins, all bets are off. You'd have to be living under a rock not to see that the (((powers that be))) are manufacturing a conflict that will put WWI and WWII to shame. Regardless of how the war plays out, and who fights who, there is probably going to be a war.

>> --- continued ---
>>
File: IMG_20170625_102336.jpg (1KB, 64x70px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170625_102336.jpg
1KB, 64x70px
>>
>>131751197
Part 3

So this brings me to the answer of "what can be done"
In short, nothing can be done to stop the above. You can't stop the decline and collapse of civilization, or of the wars that will follow. You can only do what is right for you and your tribe. Your tribe in this sense being a personal circle of the group of people that are most important to you, and are most likely to work with you for mutual benefit in a SHTF scenario. This tribe is your family, and your allies, whoever they are.

The answer then comes in two parts:
Preparation, and Action

>> --- continued ---
>>
>>131745064
>Europe falling towards civil war
>Litteraly the most peaceful place in the world.

Whatever you say anon.
Maybe I live on a different planet or something
>>
>according to 4chan and some american website
lmao yeah must be true then
>>
>>131751212
Part 4

Preparation:
Legally speaking, you can't do much while your nation still enforces its laws against you. Take >>131746147 for example. Hans can't do much in Germanistan without the risk of seeing jail. So the answer is to keep your head down and consolidate quietly. And when I say "consolidate" I mean do everything you can to prepare yourself and your tribe. Aquire all the resources you'll need to survive the collapse, this includes water and water containers, long-lasting goods, weapons, tradable goods. Grow some crops and raise some animals. Go out and make allies, meet people with similar mindsets to you, gain trust and favours that you can cash in when the time comes. You must become a statesman, a diplomat of your own affairs. If you risk jail for associating with certain people who you will need to be on the good side of when SHTF, then do so quietly, and help them quietly. You can't fully eliminate the risk of jail, but do what you can anyway. Train yourself. Watch Jordan Peterson. Learn survival skills. Read the 48 Laws of Power, The Prince, The Art of War. Get /fit/. Become the man you will need to be to survive the oncoming dark age.

Action:
Sooner or later, it will be crunch-time. As OP pointed out, the government will not be on your side. There will come a time for you to openly defy the government, or what remains of it. I will not tell you when this time is, it will be up to you to know this based on your own knowledge of your own nation. It will be ime to put all of your consolidated power and resources to use. Whether that means rising up as part of a militia to take back your country, or to simply get by in life with your own family in a world gone to hell, whatever that means is up to you.

You must be the master of your own affairs. No one else is going to save you. Only you can do that. You must be prepared to commit, and to do whatever it takes to survive.

I hope this has been helpful.
>>
File: militia.jpg (62KB, 800x419px) Image search: [Google]
militia.jpg
62KB, 800x419px
>>131745064
Wow I guess you guys should've secured the right to bear arms or something

Have fun
>>
>>131745064
>Eliasson warned if the trend persists and crime continues to increase then the social contract could break down in Sweden

>“Should we want the social contract to hold, people will have to want to pay taxes and participate in society. It must not go any further, we must reverse the trend.”

This is cuckold speak for "These migrants are violent, lazy leeches"
>>
>>131751241
You been anywhere near Paris lately?

Or Calais?
>>
>>131751241
Say's the guy from a country whose capital city has hordes of African Men camping on the streets, Muslim riots and crowds of migrants attacking police stations.
>>
>>131745930
Same here
>>
>>131751252
You are lucky enough to live in the one EU country with a genuinely good politican. Geert Wilders. Listen to the man. He speaks truth.
>>
>>131746147
I've been mulling over the same thing... In the UK football fan-clubs seem to be coming together in defiance of extremism. I was thinking maybe forming a 'non-political' fitness and self defence organisation... youngsters getting healthy and learning to defend themselves. Add a bit of social networking and you've made step one...
>>
>>131751257
>Watch Jordan Peterson

Hmmm. That one ain't going to help you in time of war.
>>
>>131745064
When your own non-Muslim community is perfect, then focus on the Muslim one. Until then, concentrate on your own.
>>
>>131751767
>geert wilders
yeah you mean the guy that didn't say anything at all in the months before the election? FvD is miles better but you foreigners probably only know wilders since muh epic memes
>>
>>131752088
The British community was perfect until we started letting in all the wogs.

Enoch Powell was right. We ought to have listened to him and followed his advice.
>>
>>131751959
Maybe not, but he will help you to become a man who is master of his own affairs, and that will help in any situation.
>>
>>131751911
Good idea. I've been saying this in other threads, our young need to be preparing
>>
>>131752088
t. Paki
>>
>>131752209
Perfect? This country has never been perfect. It's always been at war with people and there's always been scumbags on the street like Jack the Ripper etc. You are deluded.
>>
>>131752332
I don't even see the need to make it political. If shit hits the fan, even Liberals will join you to keep the mob from their doors. YOu guys have firearms... about the only weapon easily available, and legal, here would be knives and slings... and carrying knives in public is a crime anyway. Always meant to get myself a sling... must chect the legislation to see if they're illegal to carry.
>>
>>131752418
The British created the greatest empire the world has ever known. The British are the backbone of the free world.

What have the muslims been doing for the last few centuries? Savagery. Backwards savagery. Islam has contributed nothing at all to civilisation.
>>
>>131751241
ive seen enough of your country, and your people to know that you wont have a war, you will roll over and die.
>>
>>131745064
You are now aware that 'democracy' is just feudalism in disguise and that your vote is worthless in the end.
>>
>>131752664
Improvised weapons...
>>
>>131753433
Well... depending on how well prepared you are, an improvised weapon can be better than a knife. A lump of steel* in a sock can cave-in a skull with ease.

*The problem is finding a lump of steel that you can carry around in your pocket without looking suspicious.
>>
>>131753550
Get used to looking at people's hands.

Those 500ml drinks bottles? Kubaton. The cap end is a very good force multiplier.

Umbrella? Obvious weapon.

You get the picture.
>>
>>131752664
>>131753433
How hard is it to obtain shotgun ammunition over there? You can make pipe shotguns very easily. Do you require a license for even the ammunition?
>>
>>131752706
Rome>Britain
>>
>>131754484
If you think Rome is better than Britain you are most welcome to bugger off and live there.
>>
File: 1496979147215.jpg (65KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1496979147215.jpg
65KB, 876x493px
>>131754344
>>
>>131754344
English law is bizarre. You require a license (certificate) to buy shotgun cartridges. But you don't require one to possess shotgun cartridges.

Yeah, that makes sense...
>>
>>131745064
It will take years before something serious happens. It might be sped up if a for example recession happens.
But people are way too comfy with their daily lives to even consider going on a rampage for Sweden.
>>
>>131745064
>breitbart

Literally fake news
>>
>>131754915
>Yeah, that makes sense...
Well, if law comes in effect on DD.MM.YYYY those who bought ammo before that date need to be covered and not retroactively fucked. Prolly why the law was made in such a way.
>>
>>131755409
Yes...

But there is a difference between defending yourself and your family and going on a rampage.

Killing a muslim that rapes your family member = self defence.

Breivik. = Not self defence.
>>
>>131745507
Stop paying taxes.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.