[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Germany assasination

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: f687ec243a0849e3.png (288KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
f687ec243a0849e3.png
288KB, 720x1280px
What do you guys think would happen if Merkel would get assasinated?
>>
apologies.
>>
Nothing.

Leaders come and go but trend never changes.

Just like Trump having the exact same foreign policy as Obongo, Bush, Clinton, Bush senior, Reagan, Carter, Ford etc.
>>
German and European media would go into full swing creating her into a martyr who died standing up to hate. White genocide accelerates.
>>
>>131744852
the next Merkel + maximum police state

Our politicians are basically all Merkels.
>>
>>131744954
Wrong.
You have no idea about politics in Germany, fishnigger
>>
>>131744852
Depends who kills her and with what general intent. Would be a shit-fest though.
Don't do it
>>
But isn't dragging out and killing all those jew traitors the only hope for a white europe?
>>
>>131745468
>
Can't the Nazi's in hiding pay Ahmed to take her out?

I mean it would be perfect scenario
>>
>>131745146

and you are basically always posting the same whiny shit I bet.
>>
>>131746167
No, sadly Merkel is the best shot Germany has. The right has no chance of going anywhere currently and the left is just extremely dangerous.
>>
>>131744852

I honestly think it's not that far fetched because then they could implement their fucking laws faster than now and Germany would go full 1984 in two days
>>
>>131744852
World peace? Well no, but it would be a step in that direction. Probably after more war though.
>>
>>131744852
Nothing changes. Germany is destined to die.
>>
>>131745005

Pretty much this. Even if it was an Islamist that she let in with her open door policy, the establishment would find a way to blame it on the native Germans and then continue the population replacement at increased levels.
>>
>>131746996
>merkel
>best shot

pick one.
merkel is the slow death of germany. everything is preferable to speed up the decline and rebirth out of the ashes.
>>
File: 02x1.jpg (41KB, 625x502px) Image search: [Google]
02x1.jpg
41KB, 625x502px
DO IT
>>
>>131744852

Nothing, they'd just put the next idiot in place.
>>
>>131749373
>to speed up the decline and rebirth out of the ashes.

There will be no rebirth, every day the number of immigrants increase while the natives decrease. This whole conflict is a foregone conclusion.
>>
>>131744852
>What do you guys think would happen if Merkel would get assasinated?
Nuclear bombs on Germany.

Read the 2+4 contract.
>>
Really depends on how she was assassinated and by whom.
>>
File: Deus Vult.gif (383KB, 462x498px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult.gif
383KB, 462x498px
>>131744852
>What do you guys think would happen if Merkel would get assasinated?

Wait I have a song for just such an occasion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWLIgjB9gGw
>>
File: 1454776699452.jpg (70KB, 660x471px) Image search: [Google]
1454776699452.jpg
70KB, 660x471px
>>131744852
Then someone influenced by even worse sources would take her place while Germans lose absoloute all privacy. Which could lead to collapse of institutions needed to combat the war on information.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.