[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No Major Right-Wing Party In Canada

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Stephen-Harper.jpg (47KB, 485x476px) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Harper.jpg
47KB, 485x476px
The Conservative Party of Canada is just another left-wing pro-immigrant pro-faggot pro-multiculti party like the rest of them.

Every party has the same left-wing platform. Even progressive hellholes like Sweden has SD and Germany has AFD.

There are huge pockets of rural white communities who are sick of this shit. Central and Northern BC, Rural AB and SK, North MB, Central ON seem primed for a right-wing uprising. But there's no party to get behind. We just keep voting for the least awful party.

In the 80's and 90's the Reform Party made huge strides and had a blatant pro-white policy. But then they got swallowed up by the PC Party and went back to Liberal-Lite.

The Wildrose Party seemed like the beginning of another western populist uprising but they're about to get culled and merged in the Alberta PC Party.

Why do you think Canada has no major right-wing party? Do you think we will have such a party emerge in the next few years?
>>
>>131742724
we fucking suck buddy
>>
>>131742724
My theory is that they have to be one party for now or else the ultra lefties get in because the cons votes are split. This is why AB is currently run by commies
>>
>>131742795
This type of mindless apathy is definitely a factor.

>>131743246
I understand the mentality but Stephen Harper's appeasement and shift to cuckoldry left us with a left-wing majority anyway.

And what is the point of "winning" when you've surrendered every issue to your opponent?

Alberta 2015 was more a case of Ontarians voting for leftists for 20 years, destroying their province, moving to Alberta to get jobs, then continuing to vote for leftists.
>>
Won't happen in Canada. Why? Because of the education system if u grew up in any urban center, then globalization and multiculturalism is taught in schools. I would've never been red pilled without 4chan. I would've missed half of world history without wikipedia. The only thing that can change the attitudes are a major terrorist attack.
>>
>>131743973
> Because of the education system if u grew up in any urban center, then globalization and multiculturalism is taught in schools.

I can personally attest to this. "Diversity is our strength", "A nation of immigrants", "Muh 100 gorillion indians", etc. are blindly repeated by many. They're brainwashed beyond repair.

But my point was that there is a sizable right-wing population out there who have rejected, outgrown, or avoided the brainwashing.

>The only thing that can change the attitudes are a major terrorist attack.

This is a real possibility if you've seen the GTA lately. They can't all keep up the religion of peace act forever.
>>
>>131742724
>No Major Right-Wing Party In Canada
Welcome to our shithole for the past 50 years. Get ready for the good old 7 fat years and 7 starving years.
>>
solution: declare independence from Cuckada and laugh while it burns
>>
Good.
>>
>>131742795
He's not your buddy friend
>>
Why don't you guys chimp out Hitler style and just start killing everything?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.