[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>eating beef banned >drinking cow piss encouraged

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: e14.png (151KB, 680x530px) Image search: [Google]
e14.png
151KB, 680x530px
>eating beef banned
>drinking cow piss encouraged
>>
>not pooing in the loo
>>
>>131742284
Designated streets for smelly pajeets.
>>
>>131742284
>eating beef banned
I am pretty is sure it's just a indirect way of screwing Muslims since Muslim are the main sellers of beef.
which come to think of it a great idea.
>>
>>131742625
You do realize that Muslims can easily live on other meats and vegetables, right? Pretty much beef is avoided in Pakistan as well because the gluttonous diets are already bad, add on top of that red meat.

Hindus worship cows to the extent of literally canning and selling cow piss and even drinking from source. Do you really think they'll be fine with someone eating their God and then shitting it out, on the street presumably which they will step on kek.
>>
>>131742625
>Muslims
>Beef
Muslims are all about sheep and goats, no beef to be found among muslims, although they are allowed to eat it.
>>
File: end it.jpg (13KB, 486x487px) Image search: [Google]
end it.jpg
13KB, 486x487px
>>131742284
>drinking it
How old fashioned
>>
>>131742888
Untrue, fish and chicken constitute the main sources of meat in Muslim countries. Lamb is an expensive meat and usually only had at occasions.
>>
>>131742865
>>131742888
i mean killing their business dumb ass. i said main "sellers" of beef.
majority of beef slaughter houses are run by Muslims and in Muslims areas.

jeez you inbreed fucks
>>
>>131742998
Slaughter houses don't just slaughter cattle you stupid hick lol
>>
>>131742953
Chicken is popular as well. But I'll assume that the Turkey-muslim food culture we have in Europe is different from Pakistani-muslim food culture.
>>
>>131743052
Perhaps. Depends on the wealth of the average person and I suppose the cooking style and dishes are differently as well. I haven't been to Turkey so I can't confirm whether they prefer lamb
>>
POOPERPOWER BY 2020
>>
>>131743029
ohhh my god you dumb fuck.

Muslims are still losing business and money and India was one of the largest exporter of beef, before the beef ban.

So the Muslims are losing business and money thanks to beef ban.
>>
>>131743108
Kebab/shawarma for days my friend. I know that it's made of surplus meat, and I've been told that it's from surplus goats.
>>
>>131743150
Do you really think they're losing so much money? I wonder how it feels to be a nigger, would you like to tell me?
>>
>>131742284
indians and pakis got that bomb ass vegetarian food yo
>>
>>131743379
I work in ITS export hub you dumb fuck, I know how much beef used to come from India and i also know that all the business owner had Muslim names. i personal deal with Muslim business owners from India who complain that the beef ban has been a disaster for the business.

so yes you inbreed fuck i know how much money they are losing.
>>
>>131743720
>Muslim name means he's a Muslim.

Pretty much every Christian here has a Muslim sounding name. Any more retarded comments?
>>
>>131744370
My god the inbreeding has made you completely retarded.

They are Muslim dumb-ass fuck. i deal with them, they follow the Muslim faith and tradition and holidays.

I don't even like pajeets but my god your even worse.
>>
>>131744541
obvious pajeet is obvious
reveal your flag
>>
>>131743150
you've got to be a nigger with this low iq
if beef is banned other meats will be more bought thus the butchers will only have to increase the chicken and sheep they sell to adapt to the market
banning beef won't affect their businesses
>>
>>131744541
How do you know they're Muslim? You can tell just by the phone/internet?
>>
>>131742865
Only hardcore orthodox Hindus worship cows and drink their piss. Most of the Hindus don't care much.
This whole cow controversy is just a facade to kill more muslims. Modi is very smart man.
>>
>>131742865
Hey Paki, Let me tell you what.
The Muslims in India had it coming.
They are the most Ungrateful people ever.
Muslim were given the chance to correct thier course, but they just won't listen. Now they are paying for it.

Now matter what you do for them, they will always whine and bitch about it. No matter how much good you do for them, they will always hate anyone who isn't a muslim.
No matter how prosperous they are in India, they will always suck dicks of Pakistan and Middle East, "muh Saudi Arabia is great!, muh Pakistan is great!"
>>
>>131742625
Accidental Redpill you dropped. What you said is true . Though current Indians don't realise this
>>
I mean the plan in the 1800s
>>
>>131748789
Started
>>
File: No Lynchistan.jpg (138KB, 1024x694px) Image search: [Google]
No Lynchistan.jpg
138KB, 1024x694px
Say no to Lynchistan, we support Indian liberals
>>
File: IMG_1006.jpg (58KB, 372x381px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1006.jpg
58KB, 372x381px
>>
>>131742284
Nobody I know IRL drinks cow piss.

Stupid illiterate hardliners believe in that kind of shit. Also, cow-piss drinkers might be 0.0001% of Population.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.