[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not In My Name: Indians protest attacks on Muslims

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: No Lynchistan.jpg (138KB, 1024x694px) Image search: [Google]
No Lynchistan.jpg
138KB, 1024x694px
Thank you based Indians, diversity will make you powerful

Bhinneka Tunggal Ika - Unity in Diversity

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/indians-protest-attacks-muslims-170628192032011.html

Thousands of people have turned out in protests across India against a wave of attacks on Muslims by mobs that accuse them of killing cows or eating beef.

Waving "Not in My Name" banners and "Stop Cow Terrorism" placards on Wednesday, protesters braved monsoon rains in at least 10 cities including Mumbai, Kolkata and New Delhi where a cast of intellectuals and activists were joined by relatives of recent lynching victims.

Almost all of the 63 attacks since 2010 involving cow-related violence were recorded after Modi and his Hindu nationalist government came to power in 2014, IndiaSpend, a data journalism website, said in a report.

Twenty-eight Indians - 24 of them Muslims - have been killed and 124 injured since 2010 in cow-related violence, IndiaSpend said.

Community leaders called on Modi to do more to protect the 14 percent of India's 1.3 billion people who are Muslims.
>>
Cow/Beef is just a excuse to kill as muslims as we can. Cow/Beef is just a facade.
Most of Indians don't see any problem in the recent muslim deaths. It's only the Butthurt so called intellectuals and sjw liberals who are pissed.
>>
>>131742168
Is there any country that doesn't have this SJW bullshit, godfuckingdamn
>>
>>131742168
it's just an excuse from the powerfuls to instill anger and fear to keep them in power

you guys also willing to lynch those moderate liberal hindus if they protect muslims?
>>
>>131742606
And this anger and fear in not completely unfounded.
Muslim were given the chance to correct thier course, but they just won't listen. Now they are paying for it.

Now matter what you do for them, they will always whine and bitch about it. No matter how much good you do for them, they will always hate anyone who isn't a muslim.
No matter how prosperous they are in India, they will always suck dicks of Pakistan and Middle East, "muh Saudi Arabia is great!, muh Pakistan is great!"
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.