[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBC Asks "Are We Running Out of Land?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: 1478992010291.gif (125KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1478992010291.gif
125KB, 126x126px
http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20170628-how-to-best-manage-earths-land

This is the future you chose.

No more wilderness. No more wildlife. Just more and more and more and more land for the Nuggets.

They will eat and breed and shit until there is no place else to live. 11.8 billion people by end of the century and most of them will be African.

They will ruin this Earth. They will shit all over it.

This is the stuff of nightmares.
>>
>>131738099
Continued population growth of third world nations is only on the life support of the modern, European world. With the collapse of said life support, so to will the growth of population as new 'super' viruses spring up and will keep these unstable populations in check.
>>
The earth is flat. The elites lie about it because they're concealing other continents from us.
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-37775622

More from the BBC. 58% of wildlife has vanished just recently.

The Jewish media will plug and plug and plug that we need to save Africa and all Shitskins...they will do it at the very goddam planet's expense.
>>
>>131738316
>this shit again
>>
This is a vast conspiracy. They will force collectivism and erase individuality by encouraging growth rates more and more.

Soon you will not have any place to be alone.

Then, as they work with the SJWs in tandem, they will invade your gaming, your media, your thoughtlife.

There is no escape.
>>
>>131738549
You mean (((Them))) ?
>>
>>131738549
>encouraging growth rates more and more.
>we don't have enough room, better have more kids
You are a special kind of stupid. It's to convince whites to have less kids
>>
File: 1327659958572.jpg (57KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
1327659958572.jpg
57KB, 200x196px
>>131738099
I wish when I was a child some teacher with half a brain would have pulled me aside and quietly explained we're just making our way back to the reset button. That the Popular Mechanics articles were just dogshit we would never see implemented. And that a regime with infinity symbols for bank account balances want me dead for a cheap laugh.
>>
>>131738099
It's insane that a tiny little island country of UK is piling in so many people.
>>
OY VEY there's too many g̶o̶y̶i̶m̶ people!
We need to centralise all government and resource distribution for the planet under a (((neutral State))).

Might we suggest (((Germany))) or the (((USA))) ?
>>
My question, lads, is:

How will you fight it?
>>
File: ifyouknew.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
ifyouknew.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>131738099
Human population growth is the aggregate force of plentiful, ill-balanced food produced and distributed by fossil fuel powered machinery, increase in health standards (hygene, healthcare) and the cultural inertia of developing countries by keeping the same birth-rates with significantly lower infant and child mortality rates.

Globalized civilization is just another open-ended growth system with utterly predictable endgame: collapse. There was NEVER a choice.
>>
>>131739148
By havin a wank
>>
File: 1490097594875.jpg (1MB, 1600x1194px) Image search: [Google]
1490097594875.jpg
1MB, 1600x1194px
>England
kek
>>
File: 1496831277013.jpg (42KB, 540x547px)
1496831277013.jpg
42KB, 540x547px
>>131738316
im sure a comment on /pol/ with that falg is telling the truth. fuck the science
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.