[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paganism is a failure

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0861.jpg (436KB, 1136x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0861.jpg
436KB, 1136x1500px
>supposedly pro-European
>clings on to the past in support of old useless, defeated ideologies in a contrarian fit instead of defending the EU, the only current effective formation looking after the interests of Europeans
Care to explain why pagans are so useless?
>>
File: ares-germany.jpg (48KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
ares-germany.jpg
48KB, 450x600px
Europe needs to rid itself of the peacenik kike son of 'god'. Only following European gods can save Europe.
>>
File: 220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (14KB, 220x298px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg
14KB, 220x298px
>>131736729
>old useless, defeated ideologies
>implying Christianity doesn't fit this bill already
>>
am i the only one that thinks that jennifer lawrence bitch looks like a man
>>
File: jojo bait.jpg (161KB, 625x560px) Image search: [Google]
jojo bait.jpg
161KB, 625x560px
>>131736729
>defending the EU
>looks after the interests of Europeans
sage
>>
Poseidon is already offering help by drowning invaders.
>>
>>131736729
Thicc mercy, wash over me
>>
>>131737027
How will an alternative religion EVER save anything? Quit LARPing, it's laughable.
>>131737119
Christianity is doing just fine, check the numbers.
>>131737172
Yes.
>>131737205
How doesn't the EU look after Europeans? We are literally the reason for its existence.
>>131737243
Nature, not poseidon.
>>131737282
Ikr.
>>
>>131736729
CCIT
>>
>paganism is a failure

>still celebrates its holidays
>>
File: implying.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
implying.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>131736729
>looking after the interests of Europeans
>>
>>131736729
It's amazing to me that a board that prides itself on being "redpilled" can still argue over which religion is less corrupt and garbage. The true redpill is that ALL religions are tools used to control the populace.
>>
>>131737644
Well, that's pretty much what I'm saying. I'm not bashing paganism to advocate for any other religion.
>>
>>131737644

That's organized religion, and its not necessarily always a bad thing. The protestant revolution was a distancing from social and political structures that took away from an individuals ability to understand and follow the true teachings of Jesus.

Just because human nature takes something and politicizes it, doesn't explain away the core truth of said belief.
>>
>>131736729
Holy fuck you have the understanding of a six year old.

I am here to laugh at you
>>
>>131736729
>muh flavor of superstition

Still baffles me that people can't be self aware of how they're quibbling over who's faith in a storybook is the correct one.
>>
>>131737644

Exactly. The true redpill is being traditionalist not religious.
>>
File: image.png (70KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
70KB, 360x361px
>>131736729
Pissed that no one took your bait in /pg/, Hans?
>>
>>131736729

>EU defends interests of Europeans
>subsidy scheme clearly used to give more power to conglomerates
>having the 'privilege to participate in this subsidy scheme' is somehow an obligation to meet unrealistic dekamds from EC like taking in niggers from Shitskinstan
>countries deep in debt
>getting assraped by U.S., Russkies amd Chinks because the bureaucratic octopus can't move swiftly enough

How about you fuck off?
>>
>>131737299
>eurofag disagrees with me
so i must be right then
>>
The English Alphabet comes from Latin, which comes from Greek, which comes from Minoan, which comes from Phoenician.

The Phoenicians were Middle Eastern Semites.

Stop writing in a Semitic writing system from the Middle East. Start typing in runes and I'll start paying attention to what you have to say.

Also Europe is named after Europa, a Phoenician princess.

Stop calling yourself European.

The European Pagan pantheons were local renamed versions of the Proto-Indo-European pantheon, which is the pantheon only still worshiped in Hinduisim.

You're literally calling for the worship of brown people Hindu gods as an expression of whiteness.

Neofagans are retarded.
>>
Every country in the EU is prospering thanks to mutual aid and common benefits. Minor economical or political sacrifices are a very low price to pay for that.
>>131738267
>Neofagans are retarded
Obviously.
>>
File: 1498614615719.png (1MB, 1245x922px) Image search: [Google]
1498614615719.png
1MB, 1245x922px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.