[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Americans, those people are fleeing slavery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Why do you have no heart? You waged a civil war over the issue of slavery and now you are closing your gates to them and let Europe have all of these people alone?

Watch this sobering 10 min about the Libyan boat people, all fleeing slavery in Libya and the big civil war in Libya which destroyed their calm lives there. Look at these Libyans, who just want a place to stay, most are highly educated, hard working doctors and engineers. Look at the Germans and Brits and french and Italian hero volunteers who are rescuing them, putting 400 of them on a boat only meant for 150. And now Italy wants to close its harbors for these people! SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnSgWGUJ3jE
>>
File: kek_pepe.png (209KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
kek_pepe.png
209KB, 400x386px
>>131734157
>most are highly educated, hard working doctors and engineers
>>
>>131734157
It's simple. They don't want to be American. They hate us so why would we invite them in? We only want to take people that will assimilate to our country.
>>
>>131734157
I could tear this apart in 1 bump.

But its very obvious to me that A, you are a woman or a gay, and B, you are stupid.

And no, I'm not going to watch your obvious propaganda total bullshit. Instead, I'm going to ask you a question.

How would you like it if white people came to your country (your actual country, not Germany), started raping all your women and children, started killing your men, and started saying that this neighborhood or that neighborhood is a white only area, beating you up and killing you broad daylight if you go in there?

Now amplify that by about 6 million.

These SHIT colored subhumans HATE whites and treat them like shit in every European country they colonize. I don't want them in my country, and you, if you were a real german with the slightest bit of fucking common sense, wouldn't want them in yours.

In short I hope they all drown.
>>
>>131734602
>They don't want to be American.
I think they want to. Look at them here, it is 100% like blacks behave in America. Only thing they do not (yet) do is rap about their big guns and big cocks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDcIz3W-7rg
>>
>>131734157
Also how much is google or youtube or soros or whoever it is paying you to post this here?
>>
File: 1498146035028.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1498146035028.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>131734157
>us niggers
>contributing to society
>implying we should not be exterminated by the glorious one true race of whites
>implying people are not justified to kick niggers who do nothing but rape,kill and beat the owners of their land
Anon,please get some help.
>>
>>131734640
this

fuck off op du untermensch
>>
File: 10_my_nigga.jpg (200KB, 629x666px) Image search: [Google]
10_my_nigga.jpg
200KB, 629x666px
>>131734157

Its pretty simple.

In America we have had over a century and a half of freed slaves, and now there's no market anymore for slaves free or other wise. Go figgah muh nigga.
>>
We take in tons of these motherfuckers - Got a Fuckin village of Somalis about 2 miles away from me - The fuckin kids throw rock at my friend because he looks gay and the adults stand and watch .And no he's not gay. He's a Catholic and doesnt feel safe going to church anymore because the church is the one bringing these cunts into the U.S. , so theyre there AND theyre fuckin muslims
>>
>>131734157
Someone is doing the enslaving
>>
>>131734770
American blacks just kill each other and live in isolation with everyone else's tax money. We don't need to increase tax spending and many Muslim Africans hate America.
>>
>>131734157
So who are the slave owners then? Other Africans.
>>
>>131734157
Ask saudi arabia and Israel first you fucking idiot. We're on the other side of the world.
>>
>>131736291
>niger
>>
>>131734304
It's funny because they are trying to enslave doctors by mandating free healthcare for everyone
>>
ypo
>>
File: 1498667097914.jpg (36KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
1498667097914.jpg
36KB, 564x564px
>>131734157
Do you expect us to take every nigger, trash and refugee from all over the world?
Fuck off, we're full!
You take them, Mama Merkel.
>>
>>131734157
they're all full of shit. fuck them to hell. honestly I hope they're being imported for the sake of nefarious reasons. to be used for experimentation nazi style.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.