[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I wrong for thinking that animals are meant to serve 1 of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0453.jpg (37KB, 230x339px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
37KB, 230x339px
Am I wrong for thinking that animals are meant to serve 1 of 2 purposes:

>be food
>be a tool

What is with the irrational attachment to animals?
>>
Some of them are pretty cute and offer companionship.
>>
>Irrational attachment to animals
No such thing. Preservation of nature is important; we are part of it.
>>
Many animals are just brainless drones and it is fine to eat them and put them to work (humanely)
Cows, chickens, fish, ect... fall into this category.

However there are animals with advanced social behavior and intelligence that should not be harmed. Elephants, cats & dogs(and their subspecies), dolphins, some species of birds, primates, and so on should absolutely not be harmed by humans except in the case of self defense, or protecting your property from invasive species.

>inb4 I'm some hippy fag got
No. Give me a bacon burger right now, and I'm an avid hunter, but there are indeed animals that I think have advanced social behaviors and shouldn't be harvested
>>
>>131732987
Humans are related to every organism on this planet, therefore we love our big beautiful family
>>
>>131732987
You must be an awfully cold person. I agree that we have dominion over animals, however I don't think that means we should treat them in a cruel manner. Even the dumbest nigger has a somewhat developed brain, which means they have the chance to learn right from wrong. Animals can't learn right from wrong
>>
>>131732987
Rats actually make pretty good pets too btw. Low maintenance and surprisingly friendly. They've even been using a certain breed of rat to sniff out land mines now in Africa. Jews honestly give rats a bad name
>>
File: pigg boi snuffles a cookie.webm (2MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
pigg boi snuffles a cookie.webm
2MB, 960x720px
>>131732987
That's a perfectly rational view of animals. i just like them because they're cute and I can snuggle them.
>>
File: IMG_0503.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0503.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
My old men
>>
>>131732987
>What is with the irrational attachment to animals?
Just another disgusting degenerate trend to come out of America. People there think that children are "annoying useless dumb parasites" but dogs are "SO SMART!!! SO HANDSOME! MUH GOOD BOY!"
It's OK to have pets. A dog can be a good friend. But to consider a dog to be your child, now that is sick and is concentration camp-tier.
>>
File: cleanin dat long boi.gif (846KB, 245x194px) Image search: [Google]
cleanin dat long boi.gif
846KB, 245x194px
>>131735030
I miss my rattos. R.I.P. in Pepperoni ;_;7
>>
>>131735225
It's a shame they have such short lifespans
>>
>>131735170
Yes! When the animal is treated in a such a manner as to have priority over a human I worry
>>
>>131735225
someone post the gif of the rat getting its dick cut off
>>
File: suprised ratto.jpg (44KB, 700x632px) Image search: [Google]
suprised ratto.jpg
44KB, 700x632px
>>131735661
OY VEY, GOYIM

ARE YOU TRYNA SAY THERE'S SOMTHIN WRONG WITH CIRCUMCISION?
>>
>>131735453
Just see how many people call themselves their dog's "mommy" or "daddy". It's sickening.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.