[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Responding to a feminist I didn't know I knew

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 13

File: screencap.png (18KB, 503x417px) Image search: [Google]
screencap.png
18KB, 503x417px
Okay, so I made this post and this chick comes up here with this gay shit and I'm going to respond to her with the following:

Feminism is a giant sham at best and a malicious psyop at worst. Conjuring up 74 new genders (and making it illegal to 'misgender' somebody in Canada), promoting the mutilation and permanent physiological alteration of adolescents as well as adults because transgenderism is this years new degenerate trend, convincing the swedes to declare a 'feminist state' which immediately became the rape capital of the EU because feminists also advocated for the mass immigration of 'syrian refugee' muslims (who, they can't seem to understand, treat women as property) the majority of which are not even from Syria into Sweden. Feminism continuously instills young girls and women with victim complexes and this is made apparent when these 'strong independent' women need the government to protect them from catcalling, differing opinions, and reality in general. Feminism has made it illegal in Madrid, Spain for a man to sit with his legs apart to prevent crushing his testicles on a public transport system. Feminism is not about equality between the genders anymore and personally, I don't think it ever really was. All it aims to do is attack anything of traditional, historical, or cultural value. It's only accomplishment is the destruction of all the values that made this nation prosper to begin with.

So, /pol/, my question is, what did I forget to include? What else should I say for the maximum redpilling of my hometown friends and family?
>>
File: WomCiv1.jpg (918KB, 2405x917px) Image search: [Google]
WomCiv1.jpg
918KB, 2405x917px
Don't explain things to women. The truth is a joke shared privately between men.
>>
>>131731176
>>131731176

kys faggot

Stop posting on Jewbook like a cuck

Nobody here cares about you, what you're writing, and nobody wants to edit your highschool essays or your lonely facebook status updates arguing with mindless coal-burning thots
>>
>>131731353
Not trying to convince her, trying to convince everyone else who's watching by wrecking her shit.
>>
Sounds good to me op. Maybe you could include something about how these women end up 30, childless and suicidal too. only thing that comes to mind but what you've said so far sounds good so feel free to leave it out too
>>
>>131731176

Don't be autistic about it dude

Say people agree with you. 3rd wave campus feminism is cancer. Beta males forced into this are pathetic.
>>
>>131731176
Only autists write more than three sentences in a facebook post.
The only thing you'll accomplish is outing yourself as a huge sperg.
If you MUST reply, keep it as short and vague as you can
>>
>>131731561
Nah, man, I've got the perfect oportunity to drop some humongous truth bombs on everyone I know.
>>
>posting this on facebook

Mark cuckerberg is going to sell your browser history to Nigerians for this micro agression
>>
You wont post this

you're a pussy
>>
>>131731655
Tell them they are all nigger faggots.
>>
Okay, I got some stuff for you, but it'll take a moment to type.
>>
File: LeftistManipulationTactics.png (91KB, 891x699px) Image search: [Google]
LeftistManipulationTactics.png
91KB, 891x699px
>>131731523
which again is a waste
facts don't win against manipulation, that's why manipulation exists
you're going to get a disbelieving "wow." and a bunch of smug weaseling and people are going to walk away thinking you got roasted
>>
In my experience, reaponding with well thought out monologues gets you absolutely nowhere, its best to bait your opposition into making a dumb claim, as often leftists and feminists do, and then eviscerate them. You have to expose weakness before you strike, right now your response is a defence, having nothing paticular to do with your opponent. Draw them into battle, force them to take a stand, so then you may watch them fall.
>>
>>131731176

Nobody gives a fuck about what edgy teenage posts you write on Facebook apart from prospective employers and college admissions officers who look through your wall.

You're just hurting yourself.
>>
>>131731646
that's not how this works

changing minds is a slow, lengthy process
>>
File: aesthetic.jpg (12KB, 198x273px) Image search: [Google]
aesthetic.jpg
12KB, 198x273px
>>131731523
>i'm going to show how cool i am by posting a big autistic wall of text for everyne to see
>haha shes gonna be so pwned
you are literally retarded
>>
Most feminists I've talked to are promiscuous sluts who feel bitter because not everything has come together like they were promised. They want a 10/10 perfect Chad boyfriend who will eventually be their husband. They want to be housewives yet also have powerful careers as executive dominant women. They want conflicting things. But things don't go as planned, and so they get mad at beta men for opting out, and they invent ways women are oppressed because being a victim in western society is the cool thing to do, especially if you are a woman.
>>
>>131731176
>arguing with someone

You already lost you retard. You think Hitler argued with Jews or did he know he was right and not care about their opinions?
>>
There's no point in trying to redpill these retards, just say shit that pisses them off. If they're at all capable of being redpilled, it will happen naturally, until then, let their ideology run roughshod over them, they deserve it.
>>
>>131732169
If I don't make an argument, I'm just going to look like a pussy. But at the same time I suck at arguing so that's why I posted it here.
>>
>>131731836
pls post more
>>
>>131732299
>I'm going to show how cool i am by getting in an argument
>but i dont know how to argue so im going to ask my friends on the internet
>haha shes gonna be so pwned
you are literally retarded. are you in like 10th grade?
>>
Feminism is the domain of spoiled, wealthy, white women. All other women are too busy to bother themselves with abstract notions of 'male privilege' or dissecting the media looking for things to be offended about.

Ever notice how feminists tend to be young white women with tons of free time on their hands? Either that or older women with the financial freedom to spend caring about stuff that doesn't even affect them? Feminism is a trick being played on women, and it's only hurt the average woman instead of helping her.

Feminism has been praised for 'opening doors' for women in the workforce. They did it by convincing women that fulfillment can be found through a career, or making money, or handling her own finances, etc. Feminists stirred up a kind of jealousy in women by convincing them that they were being 'kept out' of all these important jobs that give men such satisfaction. But that's not true at all. Prior to the sexual revolution, many women didn't have to work. Feminism said that women should be able to work high-paying, bigwig jobs and be just as important as men. But do most women get these jobs? Nope.

And that's the trick. They suckered women into joining the workforce, but 99% of them are doing low-tier, or mid-tier work that everyone hates wasting their life on. They could be at home tending to the children, or out running errands, or shopping. But instead they chose 'empowerment'.

Most men don't find 'purpose' through their jobs. We just go there to make money to pay the bills. Our jobs don't give us political power, or social status, or anything like that. We just burn 40-60 hours a week slaving away for barely enough money to pay our mortgage. And women got tricked into it too. And when they got tricked into it, wages went down due to the doubling the size of the hiring pool.

Now everyone hails 1% of women who manage to get some big CEO position and be the face of 'progress'. Or cheer when a 'career woman' is hanging with the big boys. cont.
>>
>>131731515
Jewbook got me a 9/10 fit chick qt who wants to be homemaker to me and give her total submission in bedroom, and Im talking throatfucking as hard as I want. But yeah "fug Kikebook is evul!!"
>>
>>131732299
M8, you dont have to make an argument. No one has made any argument against you. Ad hom is not an argument.

I would just respond in the form of the socratic method, simply question their positon as to why you are a male pig and so forth.
>>
>>131731176
Listen faggot, no one gives a shit about your anti-feminism crap. Yeah the movement is stupid but the "anti-SJW's" are even worse. You are just signaling to all your jewbook friends that you're a virgin.
>>
>>131732499
This seems like the best course of action.
>>
File: LeftistMoralRelativity.png (123KB, 1170x446px) Image search: [Google]
LeftistMoralRelativity.png
123KB, 1170x446px
>>131732341
>tfw bestof folder got slaughtered from harddrive crash
>>
File: TheEmperorHasNoClothes.png (54KB, 1873x651px) Image search: [Google]
TheEmperorHasNoClothes.png
54KB, 1873x651px
>>131732634
>>
>>131732631
"Triggered much?" Would be the most alpha response, quite nuclear but well deserved
>>
>>131731176
Just tell them you hate women and love dick already, get it over with
>>
>>131732744
That's probably the worst thing you could do at this point.
>>
>>131732744
Just because the whole 'triggered' thing has been used up and worn out.
>>
>>131732486
But how do these women achieve this awesome go-getter lifestyle? Well, they do it in two ways. Either they have no children (which leads to depression, sadness, and hilariously, a lack of purpose), or they just offload their home responsibilities onto POOR BROWN WOMEN.

Who cleans the clothes? Who cleans the house? Who watches the kids? Who's the seamstress? Who's doing the cooking?

Asian, Mexican, Black, and poor White women! That's right. In order to make room for a 'career woman', you still need an army of poor-as-fuck women to take care of the jobs they otherwise would be doing. So by achieving these goals and being an 'inspiration to all women', they're really just creating a shit-ton of minimum wage jobs that those inconvenient, uneducated, poor, brown women can fill.

And because feminism flooded the workforce with 100% more candidates, wages are now so low that poor women don't even have the CHOICE of whether or not to work. They've been FORCED into these shit-tier jobs, just so women could feel good about a female CEO.

Do you think those poor women are 'empowered' working on a factory line, or at the dry cleaner? Nope, they'd rather be home tending to the kids, running errands, and watching soap operas.

So feminism was the betrayal of poor women, all so rich, educated, privileged white women could do a 'you go girl' and pat themselves on the back. And at the end of the day, they just did it out of jealousy towards men.
>>
File: Emma'themask'Watson.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Emma'themask'Watson.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>131731176

the only thing oyu forgot was that feminism and LGBT shit is basically a cover to advance a communist agenda

other than that well done
>>
>>131732489
>something is good because it got me pussy

literally the most degenerate thing I've ever heard anyone say
>>
>>131732299
Arguing makes you look like a pussy, it makes you look like you're way more heavily invested than is sociable.
These are social creatures, play the social game. Joke, tease, shrug off the shaming, or at worst, ignore. Women need men to believe in Feminism, you don't need women to believe in anything, you'll always win if you walk away.
>>
>>131732845

And "male pig" hasn't? She is just slinging shit at you, responding with a coherent argument would make you look like a overcompensating try hard.
>>
>>131732945
This also is a good angle to approach it from.
>>
>>131732953
And this is not untrue.
>>
>>131732486
This dude knows what's upto.
>>
>>131732486
This is really good, but like these other anons said, long and complicated arguments like this aren't going to work on normies.
>>
>>131732845
you're a retard that was literally conversation ending and you go "that's worn out"
>>
>>131733218
>post anti-feminist opinion
>get called a pig
>respond with triggered much
You didn't win and no one is going to think you won. No one is going to like you more.
>>
>>131732904
Another hilarious use of 'feminism' and the myth of the 'empowered woman' was when Camel Cigarettes (or was it Chesterton?) paid women to model while smoking cigarettes. They called the 'torches of freedom', and they sold smoking to women as a form of empowerment.

And that's why feminism is so funny. They're just manipulating women's natural sense of inferiority to men, and making women do stuff they otherwise wouldn't want to do.

Women and men are not physically or mentally equals. Women have always done jobs more suited to their bodies and minds, while men have done... well, everything else. And that was FINE because it left women to tend the children, teach, do small stuff, and make the household run smoothly.

Now we're seeing the breakup of the family at unprecedented rates. Women can't do their home stuff because they got baited into working shitty full-time jobs. And husbands can't support the family because women led to the pay rates stagnating for two generations. WOW Thanks feminism! You sabotaged the family unit so 5% of you could play 'big man in the office' and ruin their lives in a slightly more fashionable way.

Kids are then dumped into public schools where they're being undereducated, miseducated, and brainwashed. The family now has almost no control over the child's upbringing. Television, school, and the internet are now their prime influences. Mom doesn't have time to teach them traditions because she's working 45hrs and then stuck doing chores until 10pm. Oh, and she's resentful of the kids because they've made life financially difficult. Here comes the next generation of dysfunctional freaks!
>>
>>131733428
>You're a retard
Well you're not wrong.
>>
>>131733490
No one likes me in the first place.
>>
I'm just going to respond with "Okay, I re-read my post. It's completely coherent. What's the problem?"
>>
>>131731353

Day by day, i believe more and more that turks maybe are human after all.
>>
>>131733640
huh then try this
>Shut the fuck up you stupid whore. Niggers and feminists should be shot.
Then at least I will think you won and like you more.
>>
>>131731176
DO NOT go in with this autistic essay. She's not even asking for a response so you'll just look obsessed and desperate.
>>
>>131731646
oh, you're that guy. Enjoy having no friends in a year.
>>
>>131731906
Listen to this anon, the only reason I feel the way I do about the world is due do a slow, self-introduction to 4chan. That isn't to say that I even side with the majority of what's posted on pol (flat-earthers, Trump supporters, anti-vaccers, etc are delusional imo), but I'm not blind to the cancer that is radical leftism and feminism. Make a short, inflammatory post that one of the crazies will respond to, then drop the soft truth-bombs in the comments.
>>
>>131733856
That's a really good way to lose my job.
>>131733988
Haven't had friends for much longer than a year.
>>
>>131731176

obviously your a newfag
lurk more faggot
and dont argue with women, go lift.
women will agree to whatever you say if they really want to fuck you
>>
>>131734065
Man i wonder why, Have your taken your meds? i think your autism is flaring up. What do you think you will gain from this? If you don't care about your friends why did you bother making them in the first place? why are you even using Jewbook?
>le ebin redpills xD
Literally fucking autistic.
>>
>>131731176
There is no creature on this planet more pathetic than a guy that makes political facebook posts containing crude statements, then posts on pol when somebody engages in the stupid exchange of oneliners
>>
>>131731176
>and making it illegal to 'misgender' somebody in Canada

quit (deliberately?) fucking this up into something its not.
this is not even close to what happened, let google be your friend.
>>
>>131734211
It's late at night and I'm fucking bored, ok? /pol/ used to be fun.
>>
if you are not attractive, don't even bother
she will just right you off as an angry virgin

women are only molded by men they want to fuck
>>
>>131734416
*write
>>
>>131734397
it's all fun and games until you sperg out irl

your fault faggot
>>
>>131734397

You seem to be intent of arguing with the feminists. I would advise against it. You risk being dragged into a protracted online argument against multiple people, and your real name is on the line here. Feminists are supported by almost all of western society, a simple facebook beatdown of them is just a cosmetic temporary """victory""".
>>
>>131734397
/pol/ used to be fun.
seen far too many posts like this in the past few days. /pol/ is fun, this is just a shit thread.
also, you might as well just tell the truth OP and comment on the post saying something about how you're lonely and want to kill yourself
>>
>>131734584
oops meant to green text
>/pol/ used to be fun.
>>
>>131734240

"Look guise I made this obviously baiting facebook post and somebody responded predictably, what should I say next?" --Some 14 year old who is trying to shitpost
>>
Well, this has been mildly entertaining. Just going to go to sleep now. Thanks for the (you)s I guess.
>>
>>131734584
>you might as well just tell the truth OP and comment on the post saying something about how you're lonely and want to kill yourself

kek
>>
File: 1492624186382.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1492624186382.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>131734397
>pol used to be fun
lmao im having fun laughing at your pathetic existence, idk what your deal it. Great fun.
>>
File: 1372136815612.jpg (123KB, 502x845px) Image search: [Google]
1372136815612.jpg
123KB, 502x845px
WHY HEYA FELLAS

I found this neato game on Facebook! Everyone is playing, isn't it just dandy? Why don't you take a look and tell me what word you see first in the picture?
>>
File: doublestandardmyth.jpg (167KB, 746x378px) Image search: [Google]
doublestandardmyth.jpg
167KB, 746x378px
send this to her just for fun
>>
>>131734995

First word I saw was joy, second was team. Although it's quite easy to find small words with those things.

>>131732486
>>131732904
>>131733525

And yet somehow even though there are numerous factors to this, somehow, /pol/ and feminists are convinced that young beta males in their basements are the source of all women's discontent. Not a troubled world, not the things you mentioned, but young guys who are socially isolated.
>>
>>131734584
>saying something about how you're lonely and want to kill yourself
fucking gold do it op
>>
Don't reply at all, this fucking KILLS them.

If you give them some long reply you're giving them what they ask for and you're an idiot.
>>
>>131731176
I have this, if you want to step into some riskier territory. But beware: this is a major redpill that is beyond most conservatives even and you're bound to get serious negative backlash from brainwashed feminists.
>>
>>131736877
Good call.

I experimented once in college ignoring this girl who hung out in my group of friends. She normally didn't have the time of day for me.

After two days, she was asking everyone what she'd done and why I wasn't talking to her.

Silence is golden.
>>
File: 1494393691854.png (595KB, 1500x3719px) Image search: [Google]
1494393691854.png
595KB, 1500x3719px
>>131737256
Forgot pic
>>
>>131737112
>arguing on social media like a child
>doing something positive
>thinks he is going to cure feminism on facebook
>a shiptar will actually defend and encourage this.

OK.
>>
>>131731176
delete

your

facebook
>>
>>131731353
> the truth is a joke shared privately between men

Anon, first I loled but then I realized that you hit me right in the feels
>>
>>131731176
>responding with anything other than i-dont-give-a-fuck lines like "lol yeah ok" "lmfao k"

might as well tip the fedora
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.