[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I do NOT deny the Holocaust. What I do question is the use of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 55026.jpg (23KB, 320x205px) Image search: [Google]
55026.jpg
23KB, 320x205px
I do NOT deny the Holocaust. What I do question is the use of Zyklon-B, the number of fatalities, and whether or not gas was even used. I'm always open to changing my opinion when facts are provided, so I'll pose the following questions:

> If the majority of camp deaths occurred between 1942 and 1944, a phase of the war in which the tide had already turned and Hitler was facing defeat, why waste time and resources continuing with the "final solution"? The people in the camps would have been a free source of slave labor, so why bother killing them?

> Why were the ventilation systems at Dachau constructed after the camp's liberation? If they're recreations of systems that actually did exist, where is the evidence, photographic or otherwise, of those systems existing?

> Why construct most camps outside of Germany when the Nazi Empire was desperate for oil? Transporting prisoners from Germany to Poland requires a considerable amount of fuel, no?

> Why do people claim pipes were used to flood rooms with Zyklon-B when Zyklon-B only exists in a solid form, released by throwing it on the ground?

> Why were the doors at Dachau devoid of any locks and able to be opened from the inside?

> Where does the "6,000,000" number come from? What legitimate sources exist supporting this figure?

Thanks in advance.
>>
AGAIN - I am not denying that these camps existed, nor am I denying that Jews were put in them. They absolutely were, and they were absolutely killed. The evidence for that is concrete.
>>
https://youtu.be/sbVK3p9ClSY
Sad.
>>
>>131720639
bump. OP has me interested
>>
>>131720900
As poignant as this is, it's a movie.
>>
Hitler was terrible because the holocaust never happened. He was just a zionist puppet use to ensure the creation of Israel.
>>
>>131720853
Dude, the whole shit is fucking fake, grow the fuck up already, you know its fake
>>
>>131720853

That isn't the Holocaust asshole. The lie about an industrial extermination program using insecticide is. Fuck off.
>>
>>131721538

He's a sensitive lad only could take 3 inches of the Rebbe's trouser yad down his gullet before gagging.
>>
File: IMG_2730.jpg (41KB, 513x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2730.jpg
41KB, 513x287px
>>131720639
Yes and this. We Asian was massacred by jap. comfort woman holocoust.
Comfort woman war criminal is the Holocaust of Asia done by japs to Korean people.
It's Most saddest and gross war criminals.
eight hundred thousand Korean ladys are massacred after raped by Jap army. Jap army used them as a sex slave and massacred them all.
jap raped eve 4years old girl as a sex slave comfort woman and killed after raped.
This is worse than Holocaust.
jap Osaka mayor of touru hashimoto is a nazis.
He deny the jap war criminal comfort woman sex slave and say what
There is no evidence that people called comfort women were taken away by force or threat by the Japanese military. If three is such evidence, South Korea should provide it.
What a evil jap monkey. Pls check this page.

https://www.japantoday.com/smartphone/view/quote-of-the-day/there-is-no-evidence-that-people-called-comfort-women-were-taken-away-by-force-or-threat-by-the-japanese-military-if-three-is-such-evidence-south-korea-should-provide-it

Jap must compensate and pay money to each victims and family of jap war criminal. As soon as possible. Why jap never compensate to each of victim of war crime comfort woman sex slave.
rape of Nanking,massacre by unit731 and rape of comfort woman jap army kidnaped more than thousand milion of Korean lady and used them as a sex slave until they die.
how many asian girls were killed and raped by jap army? and they never face this clear reality. japs are world most evil race why not god punish and destroy jap.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.