[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transparent psy-op ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: torontostarop.jpg (100KB, 1086x725px)
torontostarop.jpg
100KB, 1086x725px
https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2017/06/28/i-took-a-hostage-are-you-listening-to-me.html

>Quick rundown
35 year old Micheal Storms now goes by the name "Muhammed Islam" after converting to Islam. Goes into a massage parlour and tells the people working there to "cover the windows with paper and duct tape" and told one woman to stay as a hostage. He was not armed so I guess they just let this happen? He then calls the Toronto Star to tell them he "was at a breaking point" because of his frustration with the RCMP monitoring him. The ordeal ends with police negotiations leading to arrest with minimal charges.

Does this article not seem strange as fuck?

It's like they're doing everything to humanize this criminal to persuade the public into wanting the RCMP to back off of terror surveillance. Here's some strange quotes:

>The caller said his motivations for the kidnapping were related to years of being watched and monitored by the RCMP, and that he was desperate for it to stop.

>Muhammed Islam says he had a difficult childhood, grew up with family that were “very bad people” — “I was never alone, but I felt lonely,”

>the man on the phone stressed that his actions were not motivated by terrorism and he staunchly did not support it.

>“I really care about this woman. She’s one of those people who’s been super nice to me. I’m not joking. What’s going on really actually breaks my heart.”

>“Listen, all you need to know is that I am armed,” Michael interrupts. Police later said the man claimed to have scissors, but that did not appear to be the case and no weapons charge was laid.

>“I need people to know that I’ve been targeted because I’m Muslim, right … They want to tell me that I’m a terrorist, or potential terrorist. I don’t support terrorism or any of that stuff,”

>Michael, who occasionally starts to cry, occasionally tells the woman to stay close — “you know I’m not going to hurt you,” he tells her.
>>
Like what the fuck? "I don't like the RCMP watching me and thinking I'm dangerous. Might as well go take some woman hostage and convince the police I'm armed"

This story's too perfect for this to have actually happened.
>>
Please someone see for yourself and tell me I'm not incredibly paranoid.
>>
Well I guess not then time for bed.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.