[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did the Jews mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: wut.jpg (115KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
115KB, 640x640px
What did the Jews mean by this?
>>
File: 1472455312302.png (522KB, 818x684px) Image search: [Google]
1472455312302.png
522KB, 818x684px
Why does every other degen libtard (woman/tranny or otherwise) always have 1,000,000 illnesses?
>oh I have diabetes
>also I have lupus
>also I'm depressed
>also I'm bulimic
>>
File: 1493082513539.jpg (70KB, 600x642px) Image search: [Google]
1493082513539.jpg
70KB, 600x642px
they want to destroy moden beauty standards to decrease the amount of attractive people
>less attractive people
>less incentive to get laid
>less incentive to self improve
>less people are born
>>
>>131714938
That way nothing is their fault.
>>131715052
Do they consider it selfish toi destroy society so they can feel superior to others?
>>
>>131715052
>they want to destroy moden beauty standards to decrease the amount of attractive people
This one makes a lot of sense to me. It's like a macro version of the whole "designated fat girl in group of women" thing
>>
>>131714938
It's for attention. Liberalsm is a huxbox, so they'll glorify their existent (or just make shit up) problems so people can pity them.
>>
>>131714584
Nice
More t h i c c girls for myself
>>
File: 1498418818126.gif (2MB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
1498418818126.gif
2MB, 300x259px
>>131714584
I really love the fat acceptance meme. Leftists can't help themselves and will accept it while it makes them look even more fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1498539866862.jpg (9KB, 328x264px) Image search: [Google]
1498539866862.jpg
9KB, 328x264px
>>131714584
Holy Fucking Christ
How much more SJ-fucking-W could this shit look.

Also:
(1) white makes compliment.
(2) black tranny with hairy legs and a victim complex obsesses over compliment.
(3) Next panel probably has this nasty-assed fat nigger blue-haired chick with a dick admonishing disgusting-looking white woman over said compliment.

So what have we learned here kids:
Never, ever, ever, ever, ever engage with the SJW/regressive left. They are always probing your mind, analyzing your words, and observing your reactions for the smallest giveaway of wrongtink. These people have NO FUCKING INTENTION of making the world a better place to live for everybody. They have NO FUCKING INTENTION of obtaining equal rights for the groups that they champion. And they have NO FUCKING "GOAL STATE". Their sole purpose in life is club people over the head with guilt. They are petty, self-loathing, self-congratulatory, weak assholes who can't find a purpose of their own in life other than to browbeat the rest of us into cowering before them. The regressive left has serious emotional problems and justifies their ofttimes violent and bullying behavior in the name of {$CURRENT_YEAR} or "love not hate" (as if enacting hate-speech laws will make the public love what their oppressed-group-du-jour is). They are nasty, vile fucking tyrants and must be resisted strongly at every turn.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.