[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pol War stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_8298.jpg (98KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8298.jpg
98KB, 1024x576px
This thread is for sharing stories from enlistment or war stories you know in general. All /pol/acks are welcome
>>
>>131711633
My cousin raided some house and captured some dudes in iraq. One wouldn't stop yelling shit in arabic so he hit him in the jaw with his gun until his jaw bone broke
>>
One time I shit in an ammo can and threw it into a ditch. On the way back there was some hadji kid wearing the ammo can on his head like a helmet.
>>
>>131712080
Hahahaha that's fucking great. I have one from my grandpa about my great uncle.

>great uncle in WWII pacific theater
>somehow had a dog with him that hated japs. Would always signal to him when Japs were around
>one night him and his platoon or whatever were sleeping next to a marsh on some shitty island.
>he always slept by the dog
>doggo wakes him up growling
>crawls out of his tent or foxhole or whatever and looks around
>gets in position with others, he's on water cooled machine gun
>someone throws a flare and lights up the marsh
>loads of japs sneaking through at night
>YUGE battle ensures
>great uncle fires machine gun until barrel is red then abandons it after he runs out of ammo
>hit in the arms multiple times during battle but never killed
>only him and one other guy survived attack apparently
>>
>>131713129
Another great uncle, this guys brother

>landing craft operator
>would shuttle troops to the island for deployment
>went out to deliver troops, on the way back japs sink his boat somehow
>idk if they flew a plane into it or what never found out
>had to wait a ridiculous amount of time stuck on the landing craft in the ocean before reinforcements came
>didn't want to go to the shit storm on the island
>nearly starved, had bad sunburn and dehydration
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.