[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your religion?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: YHVH_Render.png (2MB, 1280x1460px) Image search: [Google]
YHVH_Render.png
2MB, 1280x1460px
Does /pol/ follow YHVH?
>>
File: possum.jpg (61KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
possum.jpg
61KB, 612x380px
advanced humanist
>>
>>131710774
No.
>>
>>131710774
No
>>
paleochristian
I made it up
>>
File: Rh-Groups-prove-hybrids.jpg (34KB, 318x315px) Image search: [Google]
Rh-Groups-prove-hybrids.jpg
34KB, 318x315px
I believe God is our higher brain
I believe we are Jesus in the flesh, the son of God
The holy spirit is my meme game

Pretty sure the Lord/YHVH is a heretic alien.
He introduced his genetics, which also gave us Rh - in our blood.

while i'm here
>creationism is true, but picture it like sim city
>evolution is a fallacy to hide advanced voluntary gene expression modulation (epigentics)
>>
Sol Invictus is the most logical god because the sun is the largest object in the sky. Indeed, modern science has proven that the sun is even larger than the ancients perceived it to be.
>>
A concept of god that is beyond the shackles of a simple book. Most would call it agnosticism.
>>
>>131710774
Roman Catholic, only true religion.
>>
>>131713044
>worshiping a lamp
>>
>>131712777
Nice get but no you did not : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Christianity
>>
I believe in God almighty, maker of heaven and earth, and in his Son, God made flesh, Jesus Christ. The universe is far stranger than we can conceive. There are glorious joys and wonders, as well as great things of dark and horrific evil. Sooner or later, most of you folks will grow to see this, and maybe sooner than later the final destruction and judgement of wickedness will be come. There are realities out there that are not mentioned in all our books of subtle craft.
>>
File: bacchus fortuna pompeii.jpg (143KB, 640x367px) Image search: [Google]
bacchus fortuna pompeii.jpg
143KB, 640x367px
>>131710774
Latin Pagan. Fortuna and Bacchus are my patron deities.
>>
>>131715448
>worshiping a man
>>
File: whatarewegoingtodoaboutreddit.gif (2MB, 237x240px) Image search: [Google]
whatarewegoingtodoaboutreddit.gif
2MB, 237x240px
>>131715448
Worshipping a corpse nailed to a piece of wood.
>>
Satanism, the worship of self
>>
>>131716731

I am assuming you are one of those asatru retards. That "corpse" rose from the death and is soon coming to judge the quick and the dead.
>>
No religion
>>
>>131716961
Look two posts up from the one you replied to.
>>
File: 1498044291473.jpg (52KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1498044291473.jpg
52KB, 500x446px
Satan made this world. God isn't necessarily on your side, how can even a supreme being choose from amongst his children? This is why evil happens in the world. YHVH created the world. The true God created YHVH. YHVH is Satan. His greatest trick was flipping the script on good and evil, creation and destruction, and then convincing the world that he doesn't exist. It's the perfect crime.
>>
File: begone thot anderson.png (246KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
begone thot anderson.png
246KB, 500x348px
Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. If you don't believe, then that's fine, but just fine SOMETHING to believe in. Something to ground you, at the very least. I don't want to misconstrue this as shilling for false gods, but literally ANYTHING is better than being an atheist, because atheism has no moral anchor and always quickly devolves into hedonism and worship of your own asshole, and all the degeneracy that entails.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.