[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Travel Ban Officially Goes Into Effect 8PM EST Tommorow Night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1496946276382.jpg (63KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496946276382.jpg
63KB, 600x600px
>The Trump administration will put its new travel restrictions on refugees and migrants from six countries into effect at 8 p.m. eastern time on Thursday, according to a person familiar with the matter.

>The rollout of the executive order, which follows a Supreme Court decision Monday that parts of it could go ahead, is being led by the State Department. The timing is aimed at giving embassies and consulates worldwide sufficient direction earlier in the day on how to carry out the order before it goes into effect, according to the person, who asked not to be identified because the move hasn’t been formally announced.

>Implementing the ban requires providing clear guidance for thousands of customs and consular officials, as well as airlines and other travel companies around the world who want to avoid the confusion and chaos generated by Trump’s initial attempt to enforce his policy in January.

I hope you're not going to any airports tomorrow /pol/
>>
>>131710357
B-but we aren't getting a t-travel ban!!!
>>
Suck it world
>>
>>131710357
>I hope you're not going to any airports tomorrow /pol/
This is why the 9th circuit kept stonewalling, and why the media keeps calling it a "ban". You still have literally no idea who is even being banned from what or where.
>>
>>131710357
Source faggot
>>
File: 1489463218902.png (74KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
1489463218902.png
74KB, 1162x850px
>>131710357
We're back
>>
>>131710862
Bans people from countries who have inadequate identification procedures. That's why they are banned.
>>
Rev up those protests antifa! I really want to see the kind of sentences you get once you start fucking with airports.
>>
>>131710357
Happening tomorrow at airport.

I see something with a lot of windows,maybe a bus or a plane.
>>
File: IMG_0690.png (559KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.png
559KB, 1136x640px
>>131710357
MORE!
>>
K

Now take all your soldiers back to their comfy homes and stop sending billions of monies to merchant.

Put murica first.
>>
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/26/politics/travel-ban-supreme-court/index.html
>>
>>131710357
who cares at this point? they can still get in with school, business or family ties. its not even the problem countries in the ME that we banned (countries like saudi, qatar, and israel). fuck's sake, a muzzie could come in for flight school training here just like the 9/11 guys.

this "travel ban" is the perfect epitome of the cuckoldry that has defined the trump administration, and the dumbfuck plebbitors in /ptg/ are unironically going to celebrate it as if its some kind of victory.
>>
>>131714625
You're stupid if you think this at least isn't a move in the right direction, it literally could create new precedent to reinforce the right of the executive to limit immigration once the actual trial happens
>>
File: IMG_0559.jpg (51KB, 398x307px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0559.jpg
51KB, 398x307px
>>131714458
>linking lügenpresse fake news
>not archiving
>>
File: giphy-3.gif (2MB, 480x266px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-3.gif
2MB, 480x266px
>>131710357
A hit! A very palpable hit!
>>
Now that there is a precedent its time to add countrys that don't let women drive and countries that haven't banned inbreding to the list.
>>
>still winning
Feels good knowing Obama judges got BTFO
>>
>>131710357
This is good, I haven't watched Trump's weekly address in at least 4 months now. I just hope the wall will get built soon.
>>
>>131710357
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hzEG9HiPo1U
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.