[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom and I talked for about half an hour, she bitched at me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: mixed wojak.png (23KB, 643x723px) Image search: [Google]
mixed wojak.png
23KB, 643x723px
My mom and I talked for about half an hour, she bitched at me being descended from slave owners and bitched about me actually owing black people something, even though for as far back as I could trace: my father's family never owned slaves, or even lived in an area where it was legal.

And I consider myself black, I always have honestly.

I'm just now realizing why my family, and people in general, have excluded me so much.
Funny thing is that my white father doesn't live with us, nor do I want him to.

..Is this why you all disapprove of race mixing?
>>
No. We disapprove of racemixing because you're not white.
>>
>>131709376
Generally, yes. Identity is a powerful thing not only for oneself, but also in how others will perceive you and treat you.
>>
You're excluded because you're probably a lot smarter than they are. And they don't like the way you think, talk and act. You're more literate, and and have better reading comprehension. So you're probably on the internet a lot more than they are, and are absorbing and understanding a lot more of what your reading. And it's making them feel uncomfortable.
>>
Would you consider your mom to be a sheboon?
>>
>>131709376
It's ok OP, you probably are descended from slave owners. Just not on your father's side.
Think about it, if your black side's family were slaves then they were around slave owners. And what do slave owners do to pretty little black girls?
So tell your mom she's more likely to be descended from a slave owner than most honkeys :D
>>
>>131709376

>white man + white woman = white baby
>white + dark brown/black = brown every time

Basically kills the white guys ancestry. Black has a certain look (skin aside); nappy dark hair, wide nose, brown eyes.
That gets chucked into the white guys DNA overwriting his/her history; red/blonde hair, blue/green/etc color eyes, straight/curly hair, any kind of nose, etc.
What ends up happening with a half black kid is he's just a better looking black (not counting skin), all the Euro DNA is out, and kid doesn't look like parent.

Let's say all that doesn't matter, that's perfectly fine, it's not a sin or anything, we're all human.

The real life problems are;
- blood transfusion (might be rare blood),
- kid always ends up hating his white half (one drop rule),
- no dad (if mom is white)
- you are black, not white, no matter of grandparents or recent white ancestry
- high chance of becoming a nigger (submit to niggetry or get crucified by niggs).

tl:dr; don't be a nigger, you're not them no matter how black you are
>>
File: 1493094060223.jpg (274KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493094060223.jpg
274KB, 800x1200px
>>131710596
this 1000%. U are far smarter than them, and will not engage in the same stupid activities. this i unnerving to them. U will never be accepted as black, time to come home we may have a place for you.
>>
>>131709685

And by the sounds of it hes not considered black either.

OP are you marginally more successful than your family and peers in the neighborhood?
>>
>>131710803
Guess so. She's definitely overweight, gullible, and naive. But a hell of a lot brighter and healthier than most.

>>131710596
Although I'm able to do ebonics and listen to Nas, I'm not bumbling around talking about eating a fat ass, seems a little fucking barbaric to me. Weird how you just assumed I got an internet addiction and am smart as hell though.

>>131711392
Not sure about that. I don't hate my white half, whites did some pretty cool shit with nuking Japan, discovering gravity and all. But yeah everything else you said is all basically true. I'm fucked.
>>
>>131711791
Fuck off necon, we have no place for darkies except in a mass grave.
>>
>>131712117
i think they should really be going to isreal. I heard they have open borders now.
>>
>>131712117
>>131712235
Open borders for Israel xD
Everyone deserves a second chance and they will find it there
>>
File: 10067822.jpg (175KB, 1328x1080px) Image search: [Google]
10067822.jpg
175KB, 1328x1080px
>>131709376
>My mom and I talked for about half an hour
Sounds like she wants to get blacked
>>
>>131711954
I can read and write, have an alright relationship (almost a year now), can drive, got a 14 an hour job, play a couple instruments. Mediocre maybe? Hopefully going to get my associates soon, which would be a little noteworthy.
That's pretty much all the success I've got going on.
There's a couple who are doing as good or better than me, but yeah I'd say I'm better than most people I know. Which surprises me
>>
File: 1498521736408.png (392KB, 670x415px) Image search: [Google]
1498521736408.png
392KB, 670x415px
>>131709376
>excluded me so much
maybe it has nothing to do with your race
maybe you're just a fruity cunt
>>
>>131709376

Sounds like you're not a nigger, OP. That's why they ostracise you. You're not part of their tribe because you're mixed, and you're not part of mine because you're not white.

In short.. go do your own thing and be successful at it, but don't try to be accepted by either side, because that won't ever happen.
>>
>>131713246
>14 an hour job
Dude, you're already in the top 20% of blacks already. Be you and don't let these thoughts you're having get you down. The fact that you're here writing coherent sentences already says a lot.
>>
>>131713246
From one mixed guy to another, you are what you make of yourself, OP. And it sounds like you're doing a pretty good job so far, keep it up.

Far as race-mixing goes, some care, some don't. I got a thing going on with a white female for roughly what, 6 months so far? To each his own. This place has no unanimous opinions about anything, and I like it that way.
>>
>>131711977
>Although I'm able to do ebonics and listen to Nas, I'm not bumbling around talking about eating a fat ass, seems a little fucking barbaric to me. Weird how you just assumed I got an internet addiction and am smart as hell though.

Watch Colin Flaherty (niggs nigging out)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO5lqTkyZVzp77YkB3O8QPw/videos

Interview with Prison Psychologist of 20yrs on black criminality (basically dindus are man-babies with violent tempers, forgiven a million times by white society, given free stuff, repeat).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ympsus_rkg4

That's why everyone hates blacks; the ghetto trash and the blacks who support it. Basically blacks are violent and impulsive, dangerous and thanks to "Race and IQ" discovery: Stupid; 85 average for blacks in America, (clinically retarded in 1st world, average in 3rd world; India's 82, Philipians 85, etc).
Not to mention 1st hand experiences.

>Not sure about that. I don't hate my white half, whites did some pretty cool shit with nuking Japan, discovering gravity and all. But yeah everything else you said is all basically true. I'm fucked.

I never heard that from a black person (praising white culture). It's always some form of "we.. wuz... Kaaaaangz" and "gibs me dat", nice to know intelligence exists there.

Why do you have a BLM flag anyway? Blacks kill eachother and attack police all the time.
The truth is there's an unsolved epidemic of black violence. One of the reasons are: they're coddled by society, Muslims in Europe and Natives in Canada are exactly the same way; commit crime, he dindu nuffin, "dey rayciss", freed, given gibs, repeat

BLM's funded by Billionaire George Soros who makes money causing destruction in other countries (currency manipulation through collapse). The rabbit hole goes very deep, involving the deep state and a 1 world Government.
>>
>>131709376
All this shit is fucking stupid. I'm in fact WhiteFather BlackMother,But you better believe I voted for trump.You better believe that I sought a higher education and am a Veteran. And I'll die before some man tell's me what I have to be. If you can't invest enough time to realize I'm a real Man-You can ask you wife.
>>
>>131713705
Not a nigger? But he's black!
>>
>>131709376
mulattos are mental cases
>>
>>131709376
lmao niggers are so stupid

>angry at HER OWN SON for being "descendent from slave owners" as if it gives you special powers to create wealth out of thin air for them
>>
op, since you're /ourguy/ on the inside, you've grown up among the blacks. you know their secrets. so answer this.

why does their hair smell so bad all the time?
>>
>>131709376
>..Is this why you all disapprove of race mixing?

One of the many facets anon. Now help us defeat zog with memes.
>>
>>131709376
OP you're going to be fine. Work on your speech and academics and white liberals will be knocking down your door to get you on board with their university or firm or whatevs. Make up some bullshit story thats not too depressing, but just enough to get white lefty sympathy and you'll be set up for life. Trust me.
>>
File: 1478298818628.png (493KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1478298818628.png
493KB, 600x602px
>>131718155
Don't you hold out on me, OP.

look, here's some thicc ass. now tell us what we want to know.
>>
>>131709376
hit her with this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm-FqtAOSB8

the democrat's welfare state has destroyed black america more than the "legacy of slavery" ever did or could

and now you can turn the spotlight on her and ask her why she votes democrat which keeps the black man down
>>
>>131718725
I was hoping that was Thomas Sowell, and it was. That man is based as fuuuak
>>
kek being chastised for being a white oppressor while being a mullato must be true suffering

you have my condolences but at least at the end of the day you can continue MUH dicking, getting affirmative action, and milking dem programs while we full whites cannot
>>
File: 1478216531005.jpg (89KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478216531005.jpg
89KB, 900x900px
>>131709376
I don't like race mixing because it fucks up the gene pool in general.Do you really want a boring world to where everyone is exactly the same?I mean sure I want an all white america but I at least want someone else out there to share different experiences with.
>>
>>131709376
I think it was nietchze that said that people of mixed offspring always have the feeling that they will destroy themselves or that the most righteous option is to die.

Oh well, your mom sounds like an american cook. Dont worry. However, who knows, maybe it will help you become more smart, the constant doubt.

Respect your dad also.
>>
>>131709376
hang a nigger on a tree!
>>
>>131709376
>>131709376
>>131718214
>>131718513

WHITES WON'T TAKE YA, AND THE RED OTHERS THINKS YOUR THE DEVIL, BUT ITS GOOD FOR US
>>
>>131709376
>.Is this why you all disapprove of race mixing?
I for one think it ought to be discouraged because whites are a global minority and this is how we will die out. But even if we weren't a minority, I don't think humans should breed with apes like your despicable mother. While still a sperm cell, you could have fertilized a white woman rather than a savage thing that doesn't even deserve to be called human.

TL;DR: Your dad was a fucking idiot to knock up some sheboon and your mother is basically a talking chimp. And that's basically an insult to chimps. I kinda feel sorry for you because you can't help being half nigger but honestly, I feel sorrier for white people since we face way more discrimination than someone who can pass for nonwhite.
>>
>>131719645
Apparently ancient tribes in china were very close genetically to whitey.

>we face way more discrimination

No we dont, we are just too rich and lazy these days.
>>
>>131717726
Dude a lot of them have serious serious identity problems. Aside from /pol/ your their white sides would welcome them, but for whatever reason they all still adhere to the 1 drop rule and declare themselves "POC".

Identity politics wreak havoc on mixed kids, I mean most 'blacks' in this country are like 40% white. It's so pointlessly divisive.
>>
>>131720079
That only proves all the racist rednecks right, and that "one drop rule" proves itself over and over again. They do seem to be like a visible virus or something which is kinda sad, but funny as hell.
>>
>>131709376
Don't listen to /pol/, your European descendant side will embrace you. For some bizarre reason 'blacks' in America are obsessed with the 1 drop rule and impose it on themselves (largely this is encouraged by Leftists and their identity politics) and force themselves all under 1 giant umbrella of "POC". Dude trust me we'd welcome you, it's so sad to see mixed kids usually being brainwashed to hate their bad ass-conqueror-western-civilization-creating ancestors.
>>
>>131720067
>No we dont, we are just too rich and lazy these days.
Move to America and tell me that. You don't know what it's like over here. If you want to join the fire department, it's a seven year waiting list if you're a white man. If you're a black woman, you can apply after a two week wait and they're almost certain to hire you. And it's like that with everything: universities, medical schools, even warehouse jobs moving boxes. Whites are always discriminated against in the name of affirmative action. It's amazing whites haven't already become a forced underclass (and that's just around the corner).
>>
>>131709376
kek i love how blacks hate eachother for their varying shades of blackness
further proof that ending discrimination is a liberal pipe dream
>>
>>131709376

The stories are true, blacks keep other black people down.
>>
>>131711791
WE WUZ MONGOLS
>>
>>131709376
It's part of the reason. Half-castes are often rejected by both races they belong to, and half-caste whites often identify more with their non-white half and work against the interests of whites. I.e. Voting for more welfare, immigration, less just laws. And when they don't, that's usually when they're rejected.
>>
File: 1355592808571.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1355592808571.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
>whites hate you for being a nigger
>niggers hate you for being white

Is there a way to win this game?
>>
>>131721197
By counter-signalling against the identity you don't want to be identified as belonging to, and hoping you're accepted. Race mixing is cruel, and immoral.
>>
>>131709376
youve been brainwashed to hating your white father while now youre realizing your fucked.
>>
>>131721556
This. It was all done to get you to vote Democrat.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.