[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE LUGENPRESSE IS SAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: jeffrey-goldberg.jpg (15KB, 440x228px) Image search: [Google]
jeffrey-goldberg.jpg
15KB, 440x228px
Fuck you, you lying piece of shit. Who do you think is responsible for the violence against whites? Who do you think is responsible for the violence against the police? You spread your hate and your lies and you divisiveness to wreck nations, whites and police are assaulted everyday because you spread your lies and hate, fuck, you. Fuck you so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QloiBbLEc8A
>>
>>131707561
>>
File: 1494698156943.gif (443KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1494698156943.gif
443KB, 480x238px
Bump

Clap !
>>
>Jewfrey Goldberg

Don't forget Steve Scalise.

While these media cunts are whining about potential threats, they've been inciting violence that has already had real world consequences.

Have they no shame?
>we know they don't
>>
>>131707561

I have a tape I got from my then girlfriend who was an NBC producer of Katie Couric drunk and coked up dancing like an utter whore at their holiday party. It's only 3-4 minutes but she puts on quite a show while everyone around her is totally bug-eyed at her getting her superfreak on.
>>
>>131707561

OK OK, I know we started it with our unfair coverage of Trump, and I know that our hateful rhetoric unfactual narrative against police has directly resulted in deaths, and I know that unhinged leftists have directly targeted republicans, and I know that there's videos on the internet of people attacking trump supporters yelling "fuck trump", and I know we've spread anti-white propaganda and there are videos on the internet kidnapping and torturing white people saying "fuck white people", but seriously what if a journalist hypothetically gets attacked? Then who is to blame?
>>
>>131710488

Do they own a mirror?
>>
>>131710488
This is just a veiled threat. He's saying you know you should but if you do it will hurt Trump
>>
>>131710766

Trump is 100% right, the media is an enemy of the people. The media is a large reason why the left has been victorious over the cultural battle since the 1950s. The media shapes public perception, and public perception gets votes. We must start by reclaiming the media.
>>
>>131707561
Poor little MSM vol. 235787
>>
File: Joseph_Gerbils.jpg (588KB, 1126x1242px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph_Gerbils.jpg
588KB, 1126x1242px
>>131707561
NEBBER 4GETZ THE WIZE WERDZ OF

>BROSEPH GERBILS!!!

>speech related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlGYkDmT0kM

SEEDS HEIL!!!
HEIL GERBILS!!
HEIL HITLER!!
SEEDS HEIL!!!

[Antisemetic cheek-pouches intensify]
>>
File: 1470459070573.jpg (7KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1470459070573.jpg
7KB, 249x242px
>>131707561
You tell em
>>
>>131710009
They are like that REALLY ANNOYING drunk ho at a party... who gets rejected by the alpha chad of the venue because even though she's only a 6/10 with hours of makeup and the sluttiest designer apparel $2k could buy.... he laughed at her in front of everyone...

so she mkes up a giant narrative and story about how he wined and dined her... and told her how she was the sexiest piece of gash at the hole event.... and then RAPED HER... (because she is a good gorl and was saving it 4 marriage!!)

no one believes it... but they wont say so because that would make them a
>misogynist

so they say... "yeah m8... Chad must've raped that poor slag!"

THAT is how the (((media))) runs all their stories... and they have the GALL to file them under
>non-fiction
rather than
>sci-fi/fantasy

strange days we live in....
>>
>>131710109
>making this coment and not producing the evidence that you are NOT a fucking lying faggot fishing for pathetic (You)'s on a Geriatric Mongolian Macrame forum...

pathetic...
>>
File: walter_cronkite.jpg (34KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
walter_cronkite.jpg
34KB, 500x388px
Redpill me on Cronkite.
>>
File: finish him.gif (139KB, 400x254px) Image search: [Google]
finish him.gif
139KB, 400x254px
>(((Jeffrey Goldberg)))
>every...fucking...time
>>
>>131712164
>Redpill me on Cronkite
>def Gerbilist
>not sure if Cronkike tho
>>
>>131712249
EVERY FUCKING TIME
>>
>>131711986

Shit's packed away I dumped her 10 years ago. Let me see if I have some snaps from it.
>>
>>131712249
every fucking time
>>
>>131707561
By this metric, the media is responsible for Islamic terrorism and the assassination attempts and rioting pre and post-election
>>
>>131713009
lEFTie needs to become a thing: a Literal Every Fucking Time-ie.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.