[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The James O'Keef CNN leaks are a False Flag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1498109032724.png (239KB, 284x396px) Image search: [Google]
1498109032724.png
239KB, 284x396px
Think about it, why would Van Jones or John Bonifield admit to a random person that the whole Russian narrative is fake? This would be highly classified Deep State shit so now why is everything leaking from CNN almost like if it's coordinated. Also point #2 why the fuck would the videos reach #1 trending on Jewtube? Jewtube is Deep State there's some fuckery going on and I don't know why but I thinks it's about covering up the private Health Care Bill they are trying to pass. What's in this Bill is what we should we be asking our selfs. Never forget that Trump is a Jewish shill and we should be careful.

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/332846-senate-gop-defends-writing-its-healthcare-bill-in-private
>>
>Trump is Hillary's puppet
>Trump is Putin's puppet
>Trump is Bibi's puppet.
>>
>>131705403
>Trump is Bibi's puppet.
>>
what now
>>
if you've ever been in some shit you get the itch to spill it. it's a self-correcting thing for the ego. this happens to us in high school: "hey bro, can you keep a secret??"

these are different people. they are bad people, but they are fundamentally people. why are killers so forthcoming when they talk about it? kuklinski, dahmer, letourneau, that green river dude,the btk dude, those random nigs

guilt bubbles up stop being such a dumb fucking kid
>>
>>131705079
Idiot shill bait thread. Liberals are too stupid to realize when somebody infiltrates their circle with buzzwords. They always talk and brag to underlings to inflate their own egos. Nigger Jones and idiot Bonifield are prime examples. Commie New Network has been fake propaganda for decades.
>>
>>131705918
What's your take on both videos reaching #1 on Jewtubes trending page, they hand pick the videos that reach the top
>>
>>131706132
Inside coup at youtube
>>
File: 1498159538072.png (124KB, 558x384px) Image search: [Google]
1498159538072.png
124KB, 558x384px
>>131706132
the jew world order kikes will make convenient sacrifices from time to time in order to maintain plausible deniability. look how they turned on kathy griffin. a middling public figure. OH GEEZ THIS IS WRONG. this is now happening with CNN with even the washington compost turning on them with this story. they will always knock off the damaged goods in this way. it's surprising anyway, but only insofar that it confirm that cnn is a dying property and not worthy of high-level shylocking and kikery
>>
File: (You)-caught-one.jpg (679KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
(You)-caught-one.jpg
679KB, 1600x1066px
>>131705079
>>
>>131705079
fucking kill yourself
>>
File: 124.png (60KB, 277x281px) Image search: [Google]
124.png
60KB, 277x281px
>>131705079
<-- OP NEVER GO FULL RETARD
>>
>>131707315
I don't know what to believe anymore, give the blue pill
>>
>>131706132
>/Pol/ spamming the video everywhere
>Front page drudge
>Probably tons of fags on Reddit too

Bound to get through YouTube's algorithm and reach the top with that much views
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.