[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The concept of whiteness is asinine. If you told a Roman that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

The concept of whiteness is asinine. If you told a Roman that he and a Carthaginian were to be allies or shared a place in an ethnostate together because of the color of their skin, their facial features, and their hair , they would legitimately laugh at you.

The state of Europe has always been like this. Ironically, the most "white" thing I can think of historically, is fighting other white people.
>>
>>131704940
>Carthaginian
>africans
>white
tyrone pls
>>
File: 1498569857535.png (35KB, 971x597px) Image search: [Google]
1498569857535.png
35KB, 971x597px
>>131705083
Thank you anon, a useful one you are.

This is apart of my point. Once the concept of whiteness is established, all that will ever later be discussed is the qualifications. Are the Mediterraneans white despite their blatant North African genetics? This is where the infighting starts.

Most proponents of white nationalism fail to realize that the exact division meant to cease to be is created once again. This can be seen easily on /pol/.
>>
One thing is whiteness, another is a state based around such concept, whiteness didn't stop existing when Germans were fighting Britons. You are mixing things up unnecessarily.
The reason a Roman would've laugh to a Carthaginian is not because they weren't both legitimately caucasian-mediterranean, but because back then the concept of ethnonationalism would seem laughable even among different tribes of European stock.

Nationalism in general is a modern conception of the state. The tribe as it was mattered more.
>>
>>131704940
>If you told a Roman that he and a Carthaginian were to be allies or shared a place in an ethnostate together because of the color of their skin, their facial features, and their hair , they would legitimately laugh at you.

Carthaginians were from Phoenicia originally. They were Semitic. The Semitic languages aren't even in the same language family. The Semitic languages are Afro-Asiatic. Latin was an Indo-European language.
>>
>>131704940
>BlackIntellectual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_bfPGHuOu4
>>
>>131704940
>black lives matter
>dozens of ethnicities and thousands of tribes
>nobody even knows what "black" is
lmaoing at your fake movement and fake identity
>>
>>131704940
>niggers sold other niggers into slavery
>b-b-but we wuz kangz n black n sheeeiiit
>>
File: Askia-Muhammed-Toure.jpg (153KB, 900x477px) Image search: [Google]
Askia-Muhammed-Toure.jpg
153KB, 900x477px
>>131705933
Interesting concept, but not entirely sound.

Nationalism in it's current form can most accurately traced back to Rome. It's why people like Golden One use the symbolism so frequently

>>131706778

If you're referring to my Pan-African flag, that's more because I like Africa then anything. The only black solidarity I really am for in truth is between African-Americans, which doesn't really exist anymore due to the amount of killing we do to each other. I wouldn't be dumb to enough to claim some sort of solidarity between Western Trading Empires and Southern Warlords.
>>
>>131707170
>Nationalism in it's current form can most accurately traced back to Rome
in what way, shape or form? nationalism is by conception populist(because fundamentally modern), Rome was very much aristocratic.
I mean sure, if you are taking inspiration from late degenerate Rome, maybe you can see some glimpses, I don't know.
>>
>>131705478
i agree with you. the whole white supremacism is just punks wanting to see a fight (i.e., a happening) to be entertained by. they don't actually care about white people, which is why you see them celebrate even then terror attacks happen to white people.
>>
>>131705083
Phoenicians were white, dipshit.

>Boers
>Africa
>white

This is you.
>>
File: kaisar.jpg (297KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
kaisar.jpg
297KB, 1200x1200px
>>131707442

Immigration reform, government, national security, all topics that were essentially the pinnacle of late Roman thought. What you'd call degenerate Rome I'd call inventive imho.
>>
>>131708367
None of those are national, they all revolve around the state, the Roman state, I don't think you fully understand what "nation" means.

state != nation

In fact, it's in late Rome that Caracalla granted everyone living in the Empire citizenship, from Pagan European Britons to Jews.
so much for a "nation"
>>
>>131707622
>Phoenicians were white
Nope same people as Lebanese, they were Semitic.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.