[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Donny Osmond is a God

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: meet_donny_298_232.jpg (58KB, 298x232px) Image search: [Google]
meet_donny_298_232.jpg
58KB, 298x232px
Donny Osmond is probably a god of some sorts. I am utterly convinced of this. He doesn't age, his ballads are timeless, and he rocks the Vegas entertainment scene. As far as I'm concerned, that's diety material. Now, you're probably wondering what this has to do with politics. I believe in the separation of Church and State. But, on the same token, I don't think it's wrong to adorn public buildings and spaces with portraits of Donny Osmond. I don't think it's wrong to play his beautiful melodies in court rooms. Some may call me a hypocrite for supporting the inclusion of Donny Osmond into government affairs while opposing the inclusion of Jesus or Muhammed. My reason for this is simple- neither Jesus nor Muhammed are truth speakers. They are false prophets. Donny Osmond is the one true God, and as such, his face and music belong in public schools, libraries, court houses, police stations, and other public property.
>>
File: mittpumpsgas-e1353454252556_2.jpg (58KB, 704x545px) Image search: [Google]
mittpumpsgas-e1353454252556_2.jpg
58KB, 704x545px
>>131701612
>I'm too young to remember the last time a Mormon ran for office and lost the evangelical vote
>>
Donny Osmond is too pure and good for public office. He deserves adoration from public servants. He shouldn't tarnish his godly image by lowering to their level.
>>
File: yz4hf7yju0cy.jpg (47KB, 780x618px) Image search: [Google]
yz4hf7yju0cy.jpg
47KB, 780x618px
>>131701612
You OBVIOUSLY never met....
T
H
E

B
O
G
S
>>
I admit, I haven't. And, I am OK with that. I can't think of any artists who top Donny Osmond in looks, talent, or grace.
>>
File: IMG_1714.jpg (178KB, 652x521px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1714.jpg
178KB, 652x521px
>>131704365
Donny just looks good because he is rich, wel fed and neither drinks, smokes or does drugs ever.

Donny is just a singer, the Bogs are 4 realz.
>>
I won't doubt the divinity of the Bogs. However, your claims that Donny is good looking due to wealth and health are dubious, as many wealthy and healthy people don't have that sparklin' smile or that twinkle eye. I try not to preach too much, but I know in my heart that Donny Osmond is a god. 100%.
>>
>>131701612
kek'd

I applaud your creativity and free spirit
>>
Thanks, man. I am serious though. It took years of soul-searching to come to this conclusion. I think the world would be a happier place if we just had Donny Osmond background music in public.
>>
OMG ...i concur with this whole thread. I have a Donny Tatt on my chest, covering my heart. THANK Donny Someone else gets it.
>>
You too? I have that same tattoo. I got it in 5th grade when the Truth was revealed to me during his song on Land Before Time IX, "No One Has to be Alone".
>>
File: 07838_w620.jpg (46KB, 620x701px) Image search: [Google]
07838_w620.jpg
46KB, 620x701px
>>131704365
The Duo that saved folk music
>>
Is it fair to suggest that the Bogs are demigods?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.