[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't the world get along?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: o-FRIENDSHIP-facebook.jpg (326KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-FRIENDSHIP-facebook.jpg
326KB, 2000x1000px
Why can't the world get along?
>>
>>131692483
Islam and (((Judaism)))
>>
>>131692483
World peace is an admirable notion but it's always short lived. Essentially it works until 1 person decides to be an ass hole, once that happens you have two options either confront the asshole or ignore him. If you confront the ass hole this may lead to violence, if you ignore the ass hole you risk the ass hole creating more assholes and leaving you with a much bigger problem, so either way you inevitably have to confront the asshole thus shattering your peace. Wash rinse repeat and now you understand how humans work.
>>
>>131692483
90% of the planet is niggers
>>
It's almost as if you can't force other countries to like yours
Go back to smokingo weed in your parents' basement, anon. That sweet, sweet escapism might just help you convince yourself that we're already getting along
>>
>>131692483

Women.
>>
>>131692483
tower of babel
>>
>>131692483
Because it's full of people like me who want to give the world a Coke and a smile and shut it the f*ck up
>>
You'd think that the world could just get along because besides a degenerate few, most people want to make the world a better place. However different groups have different ideas of how to achieve that goal, and that can lead to conflict. If you want the world to get along, you have to convince everyone to move towards one common goal, and that will never happen, because there will always be people who disagree.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.