[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abercrombie is for White people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: Boycott-Abercrombie.jpg (112KB, 630x339px) Image search: [Google]
Boycott-Abercrombie.jpg
112KB, 630x339px
>Hate it or Love it, Abercrombie & Fitch used to be /our clothing line/.

In 2004, the company settled a $40m class-action discrimination lawsuit in the US, after accusations that it filled its shop floors with almost exclusively white staff.

It has had too many controversies surrounding it being racist, sexist, and discriminatory for damn good reason. It was. They even sold shirts making fun of chinese people for a while.

When confronted about this CEO Mike Jefferies danced around most of the questions stating:
>"We hire good-looking people in our stores. Because good-looking people attract other good-looking people, and we want to market to cool, good-looking people. We don’t market to anyone other than that. A lot of people don’t belong in our clothes, and they can’t belong. Are we exclusionary? Absolutely."

This is jargon for:
>"White is beautiful. We want rich, cool, good-looking white people wearing our brand and deformed retarded SJW's should not wear A&F" They didn't even carry anything over size 10 for women because they didn't want fatties wearing their shit!

A&F focused on glamorizing White American culture (they were even a gun store originally) and emphasized male physical excellence. Their female models were all natural beauties, no degenerate fake boobs or tattoos, just blonde hair and pure femininity.

This has changed now... They have been taken over by the PC Marxists. They now sell clothes that you would expect to see in Urban Outfitters and have skinny blacks modeling for them. Even though you think they are "Fruity" and "Gay" we need to reclaim this brand. Everyone go out and buy their polos and associate them with White Nationalism. And enough with this dike fashion. I MISS GIRLS IN BOOTY SHORTS!!! Abercrombie on girls makes me fucking horny as shit.

>TAKE BACK A&F!!! TAKE BACK AMERICA!!!
>>
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: t-shirt-protest-1.jpg (627KB, 2000x1373px) Image search: [Google]
t-shirt-protest-1.jpg
627KB, 2000x1373px
>>131689406

Their racist shirts were the best. Chinks were literally protesting in the streets.
>>
File: abercrombiefitch1ckids.jpg (153KB, 567x429px) Image search: [Google]
abercrombiefitch1ckids.jpg
153KB, 567x429px
>>131689406

Based CEO
>>
File: %22Diversity%22.png (210KB, 1039x542px) Image search: [Google]
%22Diversity%22.png
210KB, 1039x542px
>>131689406

Look at what they've become...
>>
File: So Tolerant.jpg (19KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
So Tolerant.jpg
19KB, 300x215px
>>131689406
Diversity is cancer.
>>
>>131689406
I ordered some clots online a couple months ago and the sites were all full of nigger models, first time I've ever seen this. Only ones with white models were stoner clothes.
>>
Ummm those clothes are for teenagers.

Goddamn, CAPTCHAs are annoying today. I had to do like fuckin' ten in a row.
>>
File: No.png (856KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
No.png
856KB, 1280x800px
>>131689406
WTF IS THIS SHIT!!! skinny Niggers, "Love", and interracial couples!? How the fuck is this ABERCROMBIE!!!! AHHHHH!!!!
>>
File: fuck this.png (1003KB, 1033x698px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.png
1003KB, 1033x698px
>>131689406

Gay Pride!? Diversity!? IS NOTHING SACRED!!!
Go on their Instagram it's fucking horrible.
>>
>>131689557
I have a T-Shirt that says "I'm All That and Dim-Sum", and as a white person who lives in a staunchly liberal state I've been afraid to wear it out in public because I don't want SJW retards all up in my face screaming 'muh cultural appropriation'.
>>
>>131689835

This is true. I buy my entire wardrobe online and over the past few years all of the usual places that I buy from have been infested with niggers modeling the clothes. It used to be that they would have one or two of the token cappuccino male models, but now it seems that they are just using random niggers off the street who are not attractive even by nigger standards. It made me want to switch to classier stores but they are all like that now.
>>
>>131689406
>A&F have sold out, and now favours niggers
>Lets buy lots of polo shirts!

no
>>
>>131689406
A&F shill plz go.

HOLY FUCK CAPTCHA IS RETARDED. I WASTED LIKE 5 MINUTES WITH IT. I WAS SELECTING THE SIGNS CORRECTLY BUT STILL SAID I WAS WRONG. THEN I HAD TO DO THE ROAD BULLSHIT THAT LASTS FOREVER.
Before I die I'm gonna truck of explosive piece google hq.
>>
>>131689406

I've read Joe Abercrombie's books, well listened to them. They are DEFINITELY for white people.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.