[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think it's time, Canada

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

Laws that allow for your Government to take your kids away after wanting a sex change which is something that your government promotes in its propaganda; housing markets being flooded by rich foreigners that drive up single units to millions of dollars; Google literally being censored Communist China style. It is everyday that some new law passed that rips our freedom away to mold a nation desirable by only a selected few. The flames of war have been fanned and our day of desolation is coming on the backs of those who cherished their land and neighbors. We are Canadians, men and women of the land of peace and solace and this crooked experiment made by the elites must come to an end. How much longer are we to wait and live this life where we wake up, go to work and come home tired knowing that the income would never suffice for our minimum security? How much longer should we succumb to these traitorous politicians who only listen to their back benchers? Everyday we have educators, facilitators and employers laughing in our faces for wanting a lifestyle that is separated from this regressive experience. What say you before the grace of God as his light disappears in the darkness being perpetuated by these lying serpents? Do you let him walk out the door before you're very eyes?
>>
The people who look after your country are not concerned about you; they surround themselves with plutocrats with their own self interests in mind. They say racism, shout bigotry and cry intolerance yet they to partake on their side of the same coin. Selling our oil abroad as we can barely travel within our glorious and beautiful landscape given to you by your forefathers. Do you quit now? I say never! Let the entertainment go for these are not times to be entertained! These are times to work valiantly to cast these harbingers of destruction into exile! Our leaders are of the spoiled variety, never have they had to toil in the dirt to create their castles but rather inherit them from the highest pedigrees of royalty. End this! Go out, speak to your friends and your family and inform them of the injustice and let them know! Hide yourselves from the persecution they wish to inflict upon you and take your words into secrecy. Ignore those whom tell you that times are good for they only concern themselves of the present and not the future nor past. Stand up my brothers and sisters we have been on our knees for far too long.
>>
Don't turn your back on what is the most important thread in your suppressed lives, compatriots.
>>
File: 1473608570116.png (578KB, 554x523px) Image search: [Google]
1473608570116.png
578KB, 554x523px
>Reads this
>Begins to tear up
Its time.
>>
File: 1434338537241.jpg (78KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1434338537241.jpg
78KB, 456x320px
>>131681047
How do we start? I would do anything to save this country
>>
>>131683217
Overthrow the government would be a good first step. Let us organize into a group that advocates extremism, and storm parliament and take it over.
>>
>>131683504
Watch your words, fellow leaf. God knows how close the eye of Trudeau is on you for merely visiting this website.
>>
You must use your means of Propaganda. Start Canadian threads bring our country to the center of attention. The more and more we speak of it the more and more we become heard. In the storm of outrage we will ride the winds and blow down this false perspective that we are a free country and that we promote diversity. Such a lie could not be perceived as truth. Make threads and centralize discussion of our hardships, let it be known. Words travel far my brothers and sisters.
>>
File: unnamed1.jpg (33KB, 344x551px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed1.jpg
33KB, 344x551px
>>131681047
Canada is a failed state. The Northwest Front is taking B.C. when the time comes.
>>
>>131681047
Damn leaf. You made a burger tear up. Oh, Canada
>>
File: FB_IMG_1495944504310.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495944504310.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
>>131681047
Come over. Just don't be faggots.
>>
File: unnamed3.png (326KB, 395x551px)
unnamed3.png
326KB, 395x551px
>>131684523
We can't have a bunch of Chinks and Muzzies coming over the border. We have to strike first and strike hard. Canuckistan delenda est!
>>
Violence without authority is vandalism and will not work. You must gather faith in your communities and to do this you can not promote means of an end but rather means for a new beginning. Remember that if ever you want to push forward.
>>
File: 300 1945 05 12 2May flag927.jpg (628KB, 550x792px) Image search: [Google]
300 1945 05 12 2May flag927.jpg
628KB, 550x792px
good thread
>>
>>131681047
>>131681103
Beautiful
>>
File: popcorn.gif (3MB, 400x327px)
popcorn.gif
3MB, 400x327px
>>131681047
Canadian civil war when
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.