[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> be white > marry white working woman > your sex drive

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1498119904170.jpg (74KB, 700x816px) Image search: [Google]
1498119904170.jpg
74KB, 700x816px
> be white
> marry white working woman
> your sex drive is higher than hers
> your kids will be under state watch

why not have a tranny nanny live-in? everyone benefits

> does what the woman would normally do if feminism didnt fuck shit up and make it impossible for only one member of the household to work
> costs food and hormone injections, thats all
> when wife is not in the mood for round 4 you can go outside to the treehouse and give your trap nanny a dicking
> kids can be homeschooled
> trap gets to live out her fantasy of being a woman and regular dick
> woman gets to live out her fantasy as a mom who "does it all" and gets regular dick

only problem is the kids catching you dicking her, the kids finding out "she" has a dick mrs doubtfire style, and the fact that you are enabling her mental illness although its better than her being some gay dude on welfare.
>>
forgot to add:

> female nanny would ask too much; want to date men and settle down or be a slut, make wife jealous
> even if wife is jealous of trap, you can use leftist logic to shame her for being transphobic or something. use swede refugee logic to justify housing her
>>
>>131677781

Egyptian here.

It is not just feminism, but gynocentrism in general. In the middle east women are starting to get hired just because the boss wants to have his own harem, especially considering they can marry more than 1 women.

I'm starting to hate other men, the cucks always ruin it for the rest of us. Masculinity is worth less than shit when there are no wars.
>>
>>131677781
I honestly want you to kill yourself.
>>
That's just gay.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=uyNJZ-2Dod4
>>
>>131677781
Why not just cut the middleman and marry the trap directly?
>>
>>131679068
How is baby formed?
Also:
Need extra income.
Need of pussy in your life
>>
>>131677781
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>131680954
Artificial wombs.
Women have gotten to fall of rome level insufferable. Guys can now see that they literally have the brains of children.
World would probably be more prosperous if Guys Married feminine men who looked & acted girlish whilst real females would be just stored and used as wombs.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.