[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why are all the white boi i see out there such cucks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1496283042337.webm (3MB, 1265x712px) Image search: [Google]
1496283042337.webm
3MB, 1265x712px
why are all the white boi i see out there such cucks?
>>
>>131677574
stop visiting the local antifa group
>>
>>131677574

I dunno, i love walking past them with my white gf. While they look upset at the ground. My gf loves when white boys give her dirty looks, she just laughs at them then kisses me. This is a golden age for niggas, white pussy has never been easier.
>>
File: 1497376253047.webm (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497376253047.webm
2MB, 720x720px
>>131677879
loll i know that feel
>>
File: cat dat ass.jpg (80KB, 450x363px) Image search: [Google]
cat dat ass.jpg
80KB, 450x363px
>>131677574
>>131677879

Because nobody writes good books or wiki on how to be an alpha, or something respectable inbetween.

There is a lack of information on this, it requires training, you have to be taught this - sometimes a father teaches his son. Some rare people just pick it up and others dont.

Fix that, and you'll have 40-50% alpha or at least effective men population.
>>
KDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBKDJHISJCEHOTDVXKPTSISHKYSTOHDSYORSFIHCNONDSUPYESHVODGJOTSVJOHSIBFSJKIRQDCNKOYRABKFSUISQUHDHKFWYJCSRODWDVVHJDSJKDSBJHDSYBJDKDSJJXUODQGBKGSYIDKDYIFWRYJOYSCXJLGDGMIFQWTFKOTSDHPUDSHNKYSXCJHDUUEWGGHKGSSHCOHFFJFQIYDJSUUDTHODEJFLDDJWHJGUHWJDKVDIEGFOSHDKFHWIQDHCIFISFDHSIQIEUFIQQLHDISGEJEIDSYQIDHDUQIQJSKSJQXJJVORKWGWHXKCJWHDJFU
>>
File: release the kraken.jpg (22KB, 600x361px) Image search: [Google]
release the kraken.jpg
22KB, 600x361px
>>131678953

I COULD teach this, make a revolving post on 4chan for people to pick it up and run with it, or at least upgrade the neets on here.

But im not sure its worth the effort (maybe I need to be paid). Im an autist and ive learned the skills to get girls.

Half of what ive seen in dating guides is Wrong, isnt aggressive enough, or doesn't involve physical contact early enough. And just plain doesn't cover how to communicate (even if you're bad at it)
>>
>>131679268
>>131678953
On april first as a joke 2 boards were fused into one, if you wanted to improve yourself those were the days. /lit/ was combined with /fit/ and wherever you look its how to get physically better and how to get mentally better. Split yet on the same page.
>>
>>131679447
pointless
>>
>>131677574
because you and your cunty friends were raised by single mothers.
>>
>>131679268
>>131679447

If a guy, doesnt matter if he's autist or neet, follows my directions with any girl who's single and doesnt overtly have high standards...

He might get somewhere with her, or at least she will think of him memorably. Doesn't matter about his looks, because he'll be giving her attention and make her feel comfy.

Looks and other conditions (like resources, prospects for the future) may impact whether she lets him get any further, but all it would take is a girl who's more tenderhearted or less concerned and he'd have her.
>>
>>131679995

Unless im Paid or I find a really damn good way to proliferate this information out there, im not going to lift a finger to share it.

Except occasionally helping out 1 autist dude at a time on these boards.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.